Falling for Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace had a naughty smirk on her face. "Did you go home and jerk off after watching it?" she asked in a very soft voice.

"Three times. I didn't tell you the rest of it, like what the girl did to him."

"Did she do this?" she asked as she pulled down my boxers quickly and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh god yessss" I hissed. "Just like that. Then she went further down."

"Like this?" she mumbled with my cock in her mouth. Down she went until I felt air coming from her nose on my pubic hair. Her tongue was massaging the bottom side of my cock, paying special attention to the glans. Grace rolled me onto my back and sucked up and down, her fingers teasing my balls. She did amazing things with her tongue, swirling around the head, then popping my dick back into her wet and hungry mouth.

"God, you're wicked, you know that? Such a hot blowjob..."

Grace took my cock out of her mouth again and rubbed the head all over her face. "Do you like when I get naughty with you?" Grace said as she planted kisses all over my dick. "I've been hoping to meet a man I can be like this with whom I can trust not to brag to all his buddies."

"Never" I gasped. "I promise. This is between you and me, honey."

She smiled, gave me one more long suck and said "Go get that condom. I hope."

I scrambled for my pants and got my ever present condom. Grace urgently rolled it down on my cock and then straddled my hips. "I told you it was my turn to be on top" she said with lust clouding her face.

"It was actually your turn last time. But I'll take this." She rubbed my cock along the crease of her pussy, lubricating the tip of the condom and then she slid down, slowly bringing my cock inside her. I reached and held her hips, guiding her lower, until we were fully joined together. I felt like her pussy was a soft, warm oven, cozy and snug. Our eyes were locked. Neither of us could look away from the other. Our hands found each others and our fingers entwined as Grace gently rocked her hips back and forth, then side to side.

"Do that thing you do that I love so much, baby" she gasped.

I flexed my cock inside her and Grace cried out with pleasure. She moved up and down on my cock, and her full tits were bouncing just behind the motion of her hips. I let go of her fingers with my right hand and I moved my fingers so they pressed on her clit as we fucked.

"Fuck, Henry, you fucking monster! Don't stop what you're doing! Play with my clit, baby, press it harder!"

"Fuck me, Grace. Ride my hard dick!" I made it twitch a couple more times and then Grace came all over my dick, grinding her hips in circles. She bent forward and pushed her left nipple to my lips.

"Suck it, baby, Suck my tits. Bite them if you want" she grunted as her hips slammed down on mine over and over, making loud slapping sounds.

I couldn't answer as my mouth was full of her soft breast. I helped her, grabbing them both in my hands, moving my lips back and forth, sucking and nibbling as her pussy squeezed me over and over.

"Grace, I'm going to cum..."

"Wait for me. I'm so close, baby..."

I did my best, thinking about anything but cumming. Then Grace pushed her lips to mine and we got off together, my ass twitching as I shot a heavy load into the rubber. Grace's pussy spasmed a bunch of times before we both settled down and just clung to each other. We kept kissing, tender kisses, all we could do. We both were sweating, but it was visible on her brown skin and it made her skin glow. I kissed her shoulder to taste the salty flesh, so sweet and savory. After a few minutes, she rolled off me, staying right next to me.

"You are wonderful" I whispered as I kissed her full lips. "In every way."

"So are you, baby. Such a good lover. You made me cum three times!" she said with wonder.

"You're pretty awesome yourself. The best, honey."

"You've had so many to compare me to?" Grace chuckled.

"A few. Just a few. But I can't imagine how anyone could be better. And honestly, all kidding aside, I really like just spending time with you. Talking, cuddling. Whatever. Though this is my favorite" I said with a light tone.

"I enjoy spending time with you too. You're fun and smart. And so damn sexy."

We were just laying there, touching each other. Grace kissed my chest. I knew if she kept that up I was going to get excited all over again. I looked at my watch and saw it was 4:45. We had to get cleaned up if she was going to come home with me for dinner. "I need to make sure you can come for dinner, honey."

"You don't have to do that. Two nights in a row...I don't want to push things, Henry. Besides, I don't want your mom to see my cheek. I'm going to have to deal with my own mom. She may push me to end things with you for 'my own good'. But I already know what's good for me" Grace said with a very sweet smile.

I held her tighter. "Are you sure? I feel bad loving and leaving like this."

"It's ok, it will give me a chance to get cleaned up before mom gets home. I don't think we'll be able to see each other until Friday. I have soccer practice tomorrow and a game Thursday."

"Yeah, and I have a rehearsal for our class musical. Man of La Mancha. I'm Sancho Panza."

"You didn't tell me you sing! You have to get a ticket for me to see you! Sing a little for me."

"Friday before the concert. I'll sing along to a couple of Bruce Springsteen songs before the show. I've got some tapes of his albums. You'll love it." I had to get myself together and get home for dinner. "Grace, honey, I had a great time with you. In every way."

"Me too, Henry. I'm so glad you came over. Not just for sex, though that was great. You really made me feel so much better. Even before" she chuckled. "Go get dressed before I decide not to let you leave."

As I got dressed, a crazy thought hit me. "Grace, do you think your mom would let you stay out with me Friday night? I could get us a motel room. It's a two hour ride each way and the concert won't be over until after 11, maybe even 12. We can go up right after school, meet up with my sister for dinner. It will be a long day, Maybe if you explain it to her that way. I have to sell it to my parents too, even if we are 18."

"I don't know, Henry. She's not stupid, you know that. Knowing I'm having sex with someone is one thing. But this is like rubbing it in her face."

"Try, Grace. I'll ask my folks tonight. I'll try hard. I'll push the safety aspect."

"I'll talk to her, baby. Best I can do. I may be 18 but you know her."

"OK, do your best. Call me later? After 10, so we get our homework done?"

"I will. I'll miss you until later, baby."

"Same here, honey. A lot." We kissed, keeping them small and light. It was hard enough saying goodbye without getting ourselves all worked up.

I got home just before dinnertime. Right away Edina asked me "Is my Grace all right? You practically ran over there."

"She's fine, Edina. I'll tell you now, she's got a bruise on her cheek. Some girls went at her after school. She's fine, but she was upset and I went to comfort her."

Edina got a very worried look on her face. "She got into a fight? What about?"

"About me, Edina. I'm sorry. More than you can guess."

"Henry, this is the kind of thing I was worried about. You may like her a lot, care about her, but she's my baby."

"I know. I told her I'm not worth this. She disagreed with me. I can't make her want to stop seeing me, Edina. And I honestly don't want to stop seeing Grace. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I mean that."

Edina looked resigned. "I can't stop her, and I don't really want to. Not if you two like each other that much. But I worry about her. Someday you'll be a parent and you'll understand. Now go get cleaned up, dinner's almost ready."

I had dinner with my parents and afterwards I offered to drive Edina home. "You're going to spoil me like that. Go do your homework. I'll be fine on the bus. And thank you, Henry."

After dinner, I called Darrell and asked him about tickets to the Springsteen concert. He had a connection in the ticket office who, for the right price, could come up with tickets, even at a late date. No problem, he told me. He gave me a price above the ticket value and I told him I needed two. He told me he was bringing a date as well, so we were going to be a foursome for the night. We also discussed staying the night, if his date was also interested.

Later that night, after 10, Grace called. It was a good time for her to talk; Edina was asleep and Gus didn't get home from the restaurant he worked at until after 11.

I picked the phone up on the first ring. "Hey honey. I was thinking about you."

"Oh yeah? When was that?" Grace teased.

"All night long. All day long. You're kind of hard to forget. Impossible, actually."

"Damn, I wish you were here right now so I could cover your face with kisses."

"I kind of warned your mom about your fight when I got home."

"I know. She came storming in, worried about me. I kind of wish you hadn't done that."

"It's hard enough having to deceive her about our other activities. She was wondering why I was in such a rush to see you today. I can't lie to her unless I have to. I'm sorry, Grace."

"It's ok. She's worried about me, but I told her I can handle it. I'm not breaking up with you, Henry. It's not happening."

"I'm very flattered. I don't want to break up either. I told her you're the best thing that ever happened to me, like I told you. I think that impressed her deep down. So I arranged for tickets for Friday night. We're going with Darrell and his date, whomever she is. We also agreed it would be best to spend the night. So now I just have to ask my folks. I mean, they can't really stop me. But they can be unhappy about it. So what do you think? Are you going to ask your mom?"

"I don't think she'll be happy about it, but I'll explain it as a safety issue, like we discussed. If she doesn't like it still...well, I would do it anyway but then she'll be furious with you. I don't want that for you and for how it will affect her job, possibly. I'll ask in the morning. You'll know her answer by how she treats you at breakfast" she giggled.

"Yeah, funny. Very funny." A short pause. "I really miss you, honey. I miss you whenever we're not together. I feel like we've been together for months or more, not just a little more than a week."

"I know. I'd love it if you were here cuddling in bed with me. Just cuddling. It would be wonderful."

"We can hopefully do that Friday after the show."

"I have a feeling we're not going to be doing a lot of cuddling. It might be the last thing we do."

"Mmm that sounds great too. All night with you. We might not sleep much after all."

"Sounds great to me. Perfect. We both have to get up early, Henry. Call me tomorrow after dinner? I want to hear how your day went."

That made me just melt a little inside. "That's very sweet, Gracie. I'd love to call you. Good night, honey. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Gracie? No one's called me that in years. But you can. You can call me anything you want. Almost." More sexy giggles. "Good night, baby. Miss you already" and then the phone clicked.

Better ask my parents now, before the morning, I figured. I knocked on their door and they told me to come in. It wasn't a simple discussion. If it had just been me and my guy friends, they would have been fine. But spending the night with a girl in a motel was pushing them and their conservative values. The safety aspect tilted the scales. They said if Edina approved, then they did as well. With reservations.

The next morning, when I went down for breakfast, before my parents came down, as was usual, Edina was silent with me. "Edina? You're giving me the silent treatment? Come on, talk to me. Please."

She turned away from the stove and gave me her hard look. "Look, Henry, this whole thing between you and Grace... I'm happy she's dating a nice young man, someone I know so well and know is responsible. Someone I know treats her kindly. She's 18 and going away to school in a few months. I can't tell her what she can and can't do any more. But I don't have to like it. Not certain things. I raised her to be God fearing. I know how you young people are. You didn't invent... sex... before marriage. But that ain't how I raised her. She was right; it's much safer than you all driving two hours at midnight. But neither of you are fooling me. I know what's going to go on in that room that night. Just let me get to terms with it. Might take a day or two. We're still friends, Henry. You just be careful with my girl."

"Understood, ma'am." I always called Edina 'ma'am' when she was in the elder demanding respect mode. She deserved it and earned it.

Grace and I talked that night, and we were excited to be spending Friday night together, all night, despite both our parents discomfort. I'd never spent the entire night with a girl before, and Grace hadn't spent one with a boy. It was a big step in our relationship and in our fulling passing to adulthood.

All too slowly, it finally was Friday at 2:30, and school let out. I had said my goodbyes to my parents that morning, got the usual short lecture about driving carefully including no drinking and driving, being 'careful' spending the night with Grace (translation: no pregnancy!) and I told them not to worry and we'd be home by late afternoon. I said goodbye to Edina, who was better if not completely comfortable with the situation. She gave me a last word about respecting Grace, which I promised to do for the umpteenth time. I wasn't annoyed about it; Grace was her daughter and her youngest and she just wanted to look out for her.

So at 2:30 I drove over to pick up Grace from her school. After her fight on Tuesday, things had calmed down for her, surprisingly. I wondered what changed, but I wasn't about to complain. Things were tense for her, but non-violent. That was good enough for her, and for me. I had to wait a few minutes for her, but then Grace was there. I went to get out to open the door for her, but she just climbed in without waiting and gave me a very tender kiss. It was so great seeing her after not being able to do so the past couple of days. It was like a huge weight off my chest.

"Hi honey. You're a sight for sore eyes. You make me feel like I'm walking on air just seeing you" I told her.

"You keep talking like that, we're going to have to take a long stop at my place" Grace said with a big, brilliant smile. "We have to go anyway, so I can change and get my bag. Just 20 minutes. What time are we meeting Darrell and...?"

"Her name is Cynthia. He's been seeing her not so seriously for a month or so. We meet them at 4 at Cynthia's. We're taking my car, so you can all get to know each other. And we're meeting Evelyn at her sorority house when we get there and she's joining us for dinner. She and her boyfriend also have tickets to the show. Oh, and we're checking into the motel when we get there, before going to meet Evelyn. That way after the show, we can just go to our rooms."

"Wow, you have this whole thing all set up. The former Boy Scout in you?"

"And the discipline from my parents and your mother. I was well trained."

"So, Boy Scout, did you bring the condoms we'll definitely need?"

"I did. I've got a half dozen."

Grace laughed like a crazy person over that. "Really, that sounds like I shouldn't expect to get any sleep. Your poor dick is going to be very sore. Not to mention my pussy."

My cock twitched a little just hearing her talk a little dirty. "Don't worry. I don't expect to use them all. I figured I'd come home with one, maybe two" I said, grinning at her.

"Might save another one or two. You don't need them when I give you a blowjob. And I plan on giving you a blowjob. Maybe two. You're very tasty." Damn, she was turning me on. When we pulled up to her house, my cock was tenting in my jeans.

"Come on inside, baby. My bag is packed, but I have to change and do some makeup. Get us a couple of cold drinks." I went and poured two sweet teas and gave one to Grace as she went into her room, even closing the door. Some things were just private still.

15 minutes later, Grace came out, looking hotter than I'd seen her before, by a lot, and she was a naturally sexy woman. She had on a very tight red with white stripes tee-shirt that made her tits look even bigger than they were. On bottom she had on a black snug short skirt, only about six inches below her ample ass, which was perfectly shaped. Black pantyhose covered her legs and she had on a pair of ankle boots with a 3 inch spiked heel. A little make up on her eyes and cheeks and a soft lipstick. My heart was pounding just seeing her and my cock was crying out for freedom from my own tight pants.

I stood up, carefully, and took Grace in my arms as I kissed her passionately. "Honey, you're so hot! Gorgeous. You could stop a clock!"

She gave me a sexy smile and returned my kiss with her own, reaching down to squeeze my ass. "You make a girl want to blush. And do other things. Speaking of which, it's 3:20. Think you have time for one of those blowjobs I promised you?"

I never met a girl who was so open about what she wanted sexually before. And most girls I knew or knew of gave head as a kind of obligation. Grace was completely different. She enjoyed it, probably both for the pleasure it gave her partner and the control it gave her. "We have about 20 minutes. Should be plenty the way I'm feeling. But what about you?"

"I'm not getting out of these pantyhose until much later, except to pee. You'll make it up to me tonight. I'll make sure of it." She unbuttoned my pants as we stood there staring into each others eyes. Those big, dark brown eyes that held my gaze. I felt her hands undoing each button on my fly. Before she pulled out my extremely excited dick, she whispered "Do you want to sit or stand? Tell me what you want, my sexy man."

"I'll stand" I said in a trembling voice. No girl ever talked to me or treated me like this before.

Grace kissed me lightly before she dropped down to her knees, pulling my pants down around my ankles. She held my cock around the base, looking it over. "Baby, you're so hard! I get a feeling this isn't going to take long at all. But I'll try to make it last for you." She kissed under the head, then her tongue flicked out to tease my tip. "Henry, look at me. Watch me."

For someone who wanted to try to make this last, she was doing things and saying things almost guaranteed to make me pop fast. Her tongue slithered along the shaft, then all around the head before she took just the head between her lips, sucking gently. I moaned out loud as Grace's lips slowly continued their way down along my cock, taking me in almost to the base. I could feel her tongue massaging the underside of my cock and I closed my eyes to divert my mind, trying to make this last as long as I could. But Grace wasn't going to let me off so easy. "Your dick tastes so fucking good" she said as she kissed my balls. She gave my balls a tongue bath, nice and wet, as her thumb caressed the glans under the head and I was going nuts. My hips were bucking and my cock started twitching in her soft hand. "Oh I love when your cock does that, baby. I wish it was deep in my pussy right now, twitching away inside me. I'm going to fuck this monster so good later, fuck it like it's our last fuck. But it won't be. We're going to fuck so many times."

"Fuck Grace, I'm getting close. I don't think I can keep from cumming..."

She quickly pulled away and pressed her thumb right at the base of my cock on bottom and that relieved the impending need to cum. I fleetingly wondered how she knew so much about this, but I decided it wasn't my business. I was just happy to be the beneficiary.

After a few seconds she started sucking me again, licking rapidly around the rim of my cock, bobbing her head up and down faster as her free hand reached up to rub my chest and tummy. Her lips were pulling on my cock, which was twitching again, this time in her mouth. I felt my balls pull up to my body and I started shooting warm jets of my cum into her throat. Grace kept up with my pulses, swallowing every few seconds as she drained my balls of my sperm. Then she just held me between her lips, sucking much softer, pulling the last few dribbles from my slowly softening cock. I looked down as she looked up with a very happy expression. Wordlessly I helped her up and kissed her hard, cum on her lips and tongue, and I just didn't care. I would have kissed her no matter what was on her lips.