Falling for Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close as I whispered "You're amazing, honey. No exaggeration. Amazing. I'm not even talking about the blowjob. I'm talking about you."

"The blowjob helped, though, didn't it?" Grace chuckled in my ear.

"It didn't hurt. Seriously, we are going to have such a great time tonight. Both at the concert and after. We may not get much sleep."

"As long as you can drive home tomorrow. Let me go fix my makeup and we can get going. I think you need to clean up little before you pull your pants up."

I struggled to the bathroom where I washed and dried my genitals before making myself presentable. Ten minutes later we were out the door and on our way to Cynthia's.

Darrell and Cynthia were ready when we got there and just hopped in my car and we were on our way. During the almost two hour drive, everyone got along great, and we were all laughing and talking like old friends. Cynthia was a very cute, very petite redhead with silky straight hair down to her shoulders. She and Darrell seemed to like each other a lot. She was a very sweet girl and she was very nice to Grace.

We found the Holiday Inn we had booked rooms for and I used the credit card my father had given me for use in emergencies or for things he or mom had approved of. We were given adjoining rooms, clean, nothing fancy, with queen sized beds in each room. Very comfy. We dropped our bags, everyone used the bathrooms and then we went to meet up with Evelyn.

We got to the university before 6 and a few minutes later we were at my sisters sorority house, one of those old Southern style gothic building. She was waiting for us in the lobby and after big hugs for Darrell and her baby brother she met our girls. Mom had told her about Grace so it was no surprise to her that she was black, but some of her 'sisters' were glancing more than what would be appropriate as they walked by. After a little getting to know you chatting, we went to a local pub where Evelyn's current boyfriend. Keith, met us. Nice guy, very good looking, very preppie, fraternity member, someone my parents approved of. Someone I was supposed to become. But I was rethinking all that since I met Grace.

We had a good time, sharing a couple of pitchers of beer with burgers or pulled pork sandwiches and at 7 we all headed over to the arena, a ten minute walk away. We got our tickets at will call from Darrell's connection, 12th row off center. And we had a great time, including Grace, who wasn't familiar with any of Bruce's music before. We didn't sit through the entire concert and we danced at our seats. Grace and I threw our arms around each other and kissed on and off. It was without a doubt the best date either of us ever had to that point.

Three and a half hours later, we left feeling great in a big crowd. We met up with Evelyn and Keith and walked towards her Evelyn's sorority house. We were all feeling great, laughing together over jokes. Nearby were some frat boys and we couldn't help hearing them talking about the 'n****r' girl with the white 'folks'. They made a few nasty cracks and I was getting steamed. I tried to remember my father's advice, tried to ignore them, but they were getting more and more obnoxious as we walked. I reached for Grace's hand and our fingers locked. I glanced sideways at her face and saw that she wasn't taking it bad, certainly not as bad as I was. Finally, thankfully, they wandered off to whatever frat house they infested and left us alone. We said goodnight to Evelyn and Keith, both of whom were clearly embarrassed. Evelyn hugged me and whispered "Don't listen to those idiots. She's a great girl and you're very lucky to be with her."

I always loved my sister, always looked up to her. She kissed my cheek and I looked at her with greater admiration than usual. The four of us got in my car and headed to our motel, where we parted from Darrell and Cynthia for the night.

I sat on the bed, feeling bad. I didn't stand up for the girl I thought the world of. I thought I might even love her, but I wasn't ready to say that to her just yet. Besides, you don't say I love you to a girl you just let down.

Grace sat next to me and took my hand. We just sat there for a few minutes before Grace said "I've got to take off these boots; I didn't expect to dance all night in them. Thank you, baby. This has been an amazing night. The best of my life."

"Until the concert was over and I let you down" I said staring at my hands. "Hell of a guy I am."

"That's right, you are a hell of a guy. The best I've ever known."

"Don't break my balls, Grace. You know I chickened out back there. I didn't even confront those idiots."

"That's right, you didn't. Thank goodness." I looked over at her quizzically. "You ignored them. Like your father told you to do, like my mom told you to do. Like I hoped you would do."

"Grace, they humiliated you."

"Bullshit. You're pissed because the humiliated YOU. I've heard that word and worse before. I know the people who use it are worthless and hardly worth my time. So they called me a n****r. I've been called worse. A lot worse by a lot better than those fools. The guys I usually date would have escalated the situation until at the very least there was a big fight and at worst someone would have ended up stabbed or shot, lying on the ground, possibly dead. You can't think I wanted that. Never. And certainly not with you, Henry." She leaned back against the headboard sticking her feet in my lap. "Baby, please rub my feet. They're sore as hell from having a great time dancing with you."

I took her left foot in my hand and started to massage it with my fingers and thumbs. Grace sighed her approval. "Henry, baby, you did what you were supposed to do, and if we're going to be together, you have to shake that shit off. We're going to hear it from all sorts. You can't fight these people with your ego. Because even if you win, you'll lose. Get used to walking away, Henry. I'll love you the more for it."

I was startled by that. "Grace, you said you'll love me even more..."

Now she was at a loss for words. "I...ah...ummmm..."

"Gracie, you said it, honey. I won't hold you to it if you weren't ready to say it and it just slipped out. But if you meant it...please be honest with me."

She was silent for a long time. We could hear Darrell and Cynthia getting busy in the next room and we both giggled, breaking the tension. "They're inspiring me, baby. My pussy has been hot since this afternoon. Help me get these pantyhose off so you can make it up to me, like you promised!"

We left the big question unanswered, giving Grace a break. For now. I slid my hands slowly over her nylon encased legs and Grace moaned her approval. Up along her calves, behind her knees, which caused her to suck in a deep breath. Then along the inside of her thighs, which made her legs tremble and her head twist right and left. Higher, under her skirt. Even through her hose I could feel the heat wanting to burst from inside her. "Henry, I don't care if you tear my pantyhose off, just get them out of the way already!"

"You mean like this??" I asked with lust in my voice as I tore her hose away from her crotch, tearing them into shreds, and Grace cried out loud.

"Get up here and kiss me, you sexy bastard! Keep touching me, but kiss me!"

I was up and on top of her like I was a bullet shot from a gun. There was nothing slow or sensual about our kisses. They were lusty, hungry, desperate. My hands were full of her tits under her shirt which we both managed to get over her head. Her black bra was gone seconds later and I was kissing her all over her shoulders, her throat and then her tits, a slightly lighter brown than the rest of her body. Grace hissed when I took her nipples between my lips and teeth and my right hand was under her skirt and down the front of her panties. She was so sticky and wet and her hips were grinding her pussy hard on my fingers. I kept sucking her full tits as I pushed first one, then a second finger into her grasping pussy. When the second finger entered, she let out a huge cry that Darrell and Cynthia must have heard, but we didn't give a damn about that. Her pussy was making loud, squishing sounds as my fingers fucked her fast and Grace came, hard, as she wrapped her legs around my hand and she kissed me as hard as she came.

Grace settled down slowly as we kept exchanging loving kisses. Our bodies were close together and she could feel my cock, desperate to get out of the confines of my pants. She whispered "Poor Henry. We have to make sure those big balls don't turn blue. And I could definitely go for some more of you. Maybe all night long. Let's get out of these clothes."

"Anything you, say, honey. I want you more than anything in the world" I gasped in her ear and I noticed she shivered when I did that. Then I blew softly into her ear and she let out a whimper. We shed our clothing, tearing off the remainder of her pantyhose and soon we were gloriously naked. My cock rubbed on her flat tummy as we kissed and rolled around on the big bed. I took a condom from the side table and laid back as Grace slowly rolled it down along my throbbing dick.

"You're so fucking hard" Grace whispered with a lusty gaze. She kissed my balls all over as she lightly stroked my cock. Even with the condom on, her touch was incredibly exciting.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up. I think neither of us wants that, do we?"

"Absolutely not! I have a much better idea for your cum!" She got on her hands and knees and her ass and pussy were aimed right at my face. "I've wanted to try this position for a while now" Grace said breathlessly. "Take me, Henry! Make me yours! I'm so fucking hot again!" And as if to make her point, she reached between her thighs and ran her fingers up and down her dripping gash.

I could have filled the condom right then, but I took a few seconds to get control of myself, moved behind her, and pushed my cock into her needy pussy, sliding all the way into her in one easy stroke.

I'd never fucked a girl doggy style either, but I knew we'd be doing this again. We were both moaning and grunting with every stroke. This felt so dirty, in the best meaning of the word. My hips were smacking against her ass and the back of her thighs. Grace grunted "Fucker, smack my ass! Make it sting! And keep fucking me!"

I slowed down, taken aback by what Grace asked me to do. I actually asked her "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Spank me, dammit! Don't be so damn nice, motherfucker!" Wow. As shocked as I was, I was more turned on. I started fucking her again and I spanked her ass, not sure how hard was too hard, so I did it kind of lightly. "Harder" she moaned, "I can take it! Harder!"

I smacked her ass again, as hard as I dared, and she cried out "Yes! More!" I slapped her again and again. By now we were going so hard the bed was shaking, hitting the wall to the adjoining room. Darrell even slammed his hand on the wall and we could hear him and Cynthia laughing. Grace and I were too far gone to give a damn. When her ass turned a pinkish color I stopped spanking her and just grabbed her hips so I could pound her harder.

"This is what you want? To be fucked hard and dirty?"

"Yes! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Spank me one more time!" I slapped her ass again and Grace came again, grinding back into my hips as my cock twitched inside her. "Fuck my cunt!" She grunted as she came again, squeezing my cock and I was ready myself.

"I'm ready, going to cum!"

"Wait!" She shouted, sliding off my dick and turning around quickly. She pulled the condom off and jerked my cock hard, aiming it at her big tits as I splattered them with thick strands of my seed. The pearly white semen contrasted with the rick brown of her skin and I thought I would never stop spraying her as I kept moaning and my body shook. Eventually I was down to a few drops which she licked off my cock. It was the most intense sexual experience of my life and I thought I'd never be able to top it (I was wrong!). I fell back on the bed, covered in perspiration. Grace moved to me, also sticky and pressed against me. I didn't care about my cum on my body; I'd jerked off plenty of times and many times it got on my own body. Our bodies were hot and spent. Through the wall, we heard Darrell and Cynthia applaud and laugh. Cynthia yelled "ONE MORE TIME" and Grace and I both laughed hard with them. It could have been kind of embarrassing, but instead it felt like we were all very close friends.

We took turns in the bathroom cleaning up and then cuddled in bed together. It was nice just laying there, not having to rush to either get home or worry about being caught by a parent. It was late, after 1:30, but we weren't tired. Grace was playing with my sparse chest hairs and I was tickling up and down her spine.

"You're incredibly sexy" I said softly. "And incredibly naughty, sometimes."

"I don't know what came over me" Grace said with her head on my chest and her leg around mine. "Sometimes with you I just want to get so nasty. You know, girls talk like guys do. And my friend Janelle has been telling me about all these things she's tried with her older boyfriend, even when I ask her to stop already" Grace said with a chuckle. "Evidently he's been getting her to try all sorts of things. She says she feels sexy and a little slutty with him and it gets her off. And sometimes when we're together it hits me like that. I never felt like getting that way with previous boys. You do something to me, Henry. I do know what you meant about feeling like you got hit by the thunderbolt. It's like that for me now. I see you and I get all turned on and want to try and do everything I can imagine with you."

"I never thought of it in that way. But now I am. I want you too, honey, in every kind of fantasy I can imagine. But just with you. Grace, may I ask you something?"

"I guess. I'll try to answer you."

"When you said you'd love me even more before, when we were talking about how I reacted with those assholes...did you mean you love me?"

Grace was very quiet. "It's kind of scary to say it if you're not sure you're going to hear it back." I could feel her uncertainty from the way she was holding me. I felt the same fear.

"Grace, what if I told you I think I love you?" I took the leap of faith.

"Really, Henry? You're not teasing me or anything, are you?"

"No way. I wouldn't do that to you." Come on, say it back, I was thinking.

"Henry, I...I think I love you too. I know I never felt like this before. It feels like what I expected love to feel like."

"Me too. I never felt this way about anyone. I hurt when I have to leave you when we're together. Actually hurt. And I feel like I want to explode when we're together, in the best way imaginable."

"Henry, you can't say things like that to me without kissing me." I turned us so Grace was laying back with my arm under her, staring into her eyes. I could see what she was feeling, and I know she could see it in my eyes. We kissed, gentle and tender kisses which became one big long kiss, deep and loving. Over and over we shared great kisses. My cock was back to fully hard and I could tell the way Grace's nipples were poking up that she wanted me as well, despite the hour. Our bodies rubbed against each other, increasing our arousal and desire for each other. I reached for another condom but Grace stopped me. "No, Henry. Just this once, I want to feel YOU inside me. Just pull out when it's time. Please baby."

"I understand. I want to feel you too. And I want to go slow. I want to love you now."

She just nodded her head. It was what we both needed. To take our time, quietly, so that what we shared was just between us. We didn't even want Darrell and Cynthia to know. This was our own private love.

Grace pulled her legs back so my arms were behind her knees. She reached for my cock and knowingly guided me to the entrance to her pussy. I slid in very gradually and we both gasped from the incredible pleasure of the moment. Grace bit her lower lip as I filled her, and when we were fully joined, I leaned over and kissed her and kept kissing her as I felt her warmth surround my cock. We just ground our hips together for a while and when we broke our kiss I saw a couple of tears dripping down her cheek. I kissed them from her face, tasting her salty tears and she grabbed my face and kissed me again and again, on my lips and my nose and cheeks. I did the same to Grace. It was a beautiful moment in time.

I stretched out along her body, my legs apart, so I had better leverage to control my movements. We took our time as small waves of pleasure kept flowing through us both. I was moving in and out of her pussy now, pulling back almost all the way before thrusting back inside, gently, not rushing. Grace's hands rubbed my chest and back and I moved my head to suck softly on her left nipple, then moving to her right. She was so warm and tight around my cock, squeezing me easy. I twitched inside her, sometimes on purpose, sometimes my body doing what it needed to do. The sounds we made were soft but full of lust. I felt Grace cum twice, not the explosive orgasms she had earlier, but pleasant waves that she rode to comforting peaks. Finally she whispered "Baby, it's time, I want you to cum too. I can bring you off if you prefer."

"I'd like that very much, honey" I whispered back as I kissed her sweet lips. I rolled off her body and she moved over me. I expected her to use her hand or her mouth, but she had a surprise for me. She got up on her feet and moved like she was going to ride me, but instead she pushed my cock flat to my body as she moved her pussy back and forth along my shaft, fucking without penetration. I touched her all over as she moved faster, groaning as the glans of my cock kept rubbing repeatedly over her clit and her very wet slit glided along my length. Back and forth, amazing pressure on my hips and I was very close.

"Grace, I'm going to cum" I informed her of my impending climax.

"Let it go, baby. Cum for me. I love you."

"I love you too" I said, much quieter than I really wanted to, and I shot thick ropes of cum up my stomach to my chest. The first shot even reached my throat due to the force of my ejaculation. Grace came a final time a few seconds later before she just fell upon me, kissing me as I kissed her back. We were both breathing hard as our bodies just went slack. Now she was the one sticking to me. We both kind of stank of sweat and sex, but we were too tired to shower. We barely had the strength to go to the bathroom and just clean up enough to sleep and we were way too tired to even put on what we wore to sleep in, preferring to sleep naked. We got under the blanket and held each other in incredible contentment. I stroked her arm and shoulder and she snuggled close to my chest and leg. I could get very used to this, I thought.

Before we fell asleep, we talked, just for a couple of minutes. It had been a long day. A great day, though. Probably the best of my life. "Grace, honey, I was serious before. I do love you."

"So was I, Henry. I love you too, very much. You're the nicest, sexiest man I've ever met. You're smart and classy. It's very different from what I'm used to."

"I feel the same. Except you're a woman."

She pretended to slap my stomach. "Now who's the ballbuster? Seriously, you're very sweet, baby, but I'm pretty tired. Sorry, I thought we could go all night."

"Would have been nice. Maybe if this had been a Saturday night, not a school night. We've been on the go for almost 20 hours. We both need some sleep. I'm going to enjoy sleeping in your arms, Gracie, and waking up next to you. Maybe we can have some fun in the morning. Right now, though, goodnight, honey. I love you."

"I love you too, Goodnight, baby."