Falling for Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed one last time and we fell right asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Around 10, Darrell knocked on the door connecting our rooms. Loudly.

"Hey you two animals, wakey wakey. Are you decent or indecent? Indecent works for us."

We struggled to wake up and since we were both under the covers I told him to come in. Darrell opened the door and he and Cynthia came in in their sleep attire, applauding us again, so I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Grace grabbed another and covered her face in mock shame before breaking out in laughter. "Were we really that loud?" she asked with a big smile.

"Loud? We're surprised to see the bed's in one piece!" Cynthia chuckled. She had a hell of a sense of humor. They made a cute couple. "Seriously, when we thought about it this morning, we attacked each other. I'm surprised we didn't wake you two up!" They kissed and held each other. Very cute.

"Well, we just got up, so why don't we meet in at 11:30 and check out, then go get a big breakfast?" I asked. "Besides, I have to piss like a racehorse!"

"So? We're all friends" Darrell said. "We're in our sleep clothes."

"Yeah, but we're not" I said with mild embarrassment.

They chuckled at Grace's and my predicament. "So? As I said, we're all friends here" Darrell said with a shit eating grin.

"OK... GET OUT!" I yelled as we all laughed hard.

"We're going. You two have plenty of time to...shower" he grinned as they finally left us alone.

"I like your friends a lot" Grace said, kissing me good morning.

"They're good people. I can't wait to meet some of yours. Maybe even one afternoon before your prom on Friday."

"We'll see" Grace said with another kiss. "I've got to pee too. Ladies first" she said as she scooted out of the bed and I was treated to the view of Grace's butt, tight and curvy, as she semi-ran to the bathroom. Beautiful from every angle.

"Just pee! I've got to go too! Urgently!"

She did her business and I did mine, a major relief. Then we got back into bed and started making out.

"We have an hour and a half" Grace whispered in my ear seductively. "Think we should give them something to cheer about?"

"Absolutely! Let's make them jealous!" We were all over each other and it didn't take long for our bodies to respond. Grace pushed me on my back and got between my legs, forcing them apart.

"Mmm look what you've got for me to play with. I wonder which of us is going to have more fun?" she teased. Then she bent lower and took a long lick of my cock. That was enough to make me groan in ecstasy. Her tongue was wet and warm and she used the flat part to cover as much of my dick as she could before she used the tip to tease the rim of the crown.

"God, what you're doing to me" I groaned. "You're a wicked little tease."

"Tease? I never teased you. I always give you what you want, and I get what I want. I never" a kiss on the head "ever" a lick along the shaft "tease you. And you're going to fuck me nice and hard because you never, ever tease me either." With that she reached over and grabbed a condom, sliding it down my cock with her lips. I never had a girl do that to me before. If I had to wear a rubber, that was the way to do it. "Lay back. I'm riding you this morning."

Grace held my cock and just went down, her slippery pussy welcoming me inside. She whimpered when I was all the way in and she just rocked back and forth for a while, her eyes closed. I massaged her breasts as my thumbs pressed her nipples, causing her to let out a soft cry. "Baby, that's so good" she said in a guttural moan. She put her hands on my chest, scraping my nipples with her nails which sent tingles down my body to the back of my knees and the bottom of my feet. I pulled her to me, first kissing those delicious lips, then bringing her lovely breasts to my mouth. I kissed her natural pillows all over, licking, sucking, even lightly biting. "Such a nasty man" Grace moaned. "So damn sexy." Her fingers were running through my thick dark hair while my hands were filled with the cheeks of her ass. She was bouncing on me with force, holding her tits and pulling at her nipples while I let my hands roam over her hips and thighs as well as her tummy. We were both getting loud and again not caring who heard us.

It wasn't long before we heard Darrell and Cynthia as well. We heard them moaning at first, their erotic play inspiring us to get even wilder. In a short while we heard Cynthia, cute little Cynthia, almost shouting "Fuck me harder, motherfucker! Pound my hot little cunt!" Darrell gave as good as he got. "You like being my whore don't you? Taking my big dick all the way up your hot little cunt!" Back and forth they went like that. We had no idea how much was really them and how much was show for our benefit and competition. Grace and I looked at each other and came to an unspoken agreement. We were going to give them a performance of our own.

"Ride my cock, you hot little bitch! Ram that pussy up and down! Fuck me like it's the last fuck you'll ever get!"

I saw Grace's eyes glaze over; she was getting into this without playing at it. "You love this black cunt, don't you, you nasty white boy! This hot, nasty fuck hole! Twitch your big dick inside me! You know how it makes my pussy cream!" Then she did something that blew me away. She held up her right tit and put the nipple into her own mouth. Just fucking wow! I was pumping my hips up to meet her hard thrusts as we heard Darrell and Cynthia treat us to another round of their dirty talk.

"Spank me, motherfucker!" Grace shouted good and loud. "Smack my big brown ass hard!" This time I was willing and ready. I slapped her ass hard enough that I knew they could hear it in the next room. Grace yelped in pleasure and then we heard Darrell slap Cynthia's ass and she howled in pleasure, sounding like she came, then begging for more.

We kept the kinky game going for 10 or 15 minutes, outrageous dirty talk, spankings, Grace licking at her own nipples. It was kind of childish, trying to outdo each other but at the same time it was incredibly dirty and hot. Both girls came a couple of times, and then it was time for the girls to compete to see who could get their man off first. I was on my back as Grace put my cock between her tits, rubbing me hard and fast between those wonderfully soft and warm mounds of flesh. Whatever Darrell and Cynthia were doing, it couldn't have been this. Cynthia was a beautiful girl, but she had very small tits. It wasn't stopping them from having a great time.

"Shoot your hot fucking load all over my big tits, baby. I want you to get them all sticky, white hot cum all over my big brown tits!" She kept moving up and down, my dick trapped between her cushions, licking the head when it came up through her cleavage.

We heard Cynthia saying "Time to cum, Darrell! You can shoot it all over my face, spray it all over my lips and tongue! Cum, you dirty fucker!"

Grace was pumping my cock, still talking all sorts of dirt when I blasted my cum, hitting her neck and chin and flowing all over her magnificent breasts, pearl white fluid making streaks all over. A minute or two later, we heard Darrell cum too, presumably all over Cynthia's adorable face. Then all four of us laughed as if we were listening to the greatest sitcom. It took a long time to get control of ourselves as the absurdity of the situation hit us. But as silly as it was, it was also incredibly erotic.

"We're going to shower now, you perverts!" I shouted through the wall.

"Look who's talking! See you at 11:30!" Darrell called back.

It was a little after 10:30. Grace and I decided to save time and shower together, though there was a risk it wouldn't save any time at all, and might even take us longer. I wanted to shower with her, and she with me, so we took the chance.

It was a very sensual experience. It was the first time I'd ever showered with a woman (I really couldn't call Grace a girl any more; she was all woman) and it was so sexy massaging soap onto each other. I paid special attention to her breasts and the sight of all that lather on her soft body had me hard again. "Henry, we really don't have time for this" Grace said as she massaged my slippery dick with both hands.

"You can't say that to me while your lathering up my cock, honey. I didn't think it was possible for me to get so hard so soon after the great time we just had, but you did it to me."

"Yes I did, baby. Ok, you're all slick. I'm going to give you a hand job. You've got 5 minutes to cum. I have to do my hair and makeup, so that's all I can spare. Enjoy." She worked on my throbbing cock, stroking fast, then slowing down to get me all worked up, then shifting into high gear, rubbing her thumb under the head. I leaned back on the tiled wall as Grace kept sending pleasure up to my brain. Surprisingly, it didn't take long at all. With a minute to spare, I came, not like before, but it felt great to me, as I splattered the wall with my seed. "Good boy" Grace said with a small kiss, then we finished cleaning up.

We all made our 11:30 deadline. Things were a little bit uncomfortable at first, but we all broke out in laughter again and the discomfort melted away. Darrell and I paid our bills and we went off to find a restaurant my sister had recommended for a good breakfast, fresh biscuits and gravy being their specialty.

We kept having fun, talking and laughing, like two couples that had known each other for years. And no one gave us funny or threatening looks. Maybe things were changing more than my mom realized.

We settled down on the ride back to Charleston. Grace sat in front next to me, and Darrell and Cynthia were in the back. We were all old friends having a good time talking, playing Born to Run on my tape deck, then Greetings From Asbury Park .

My father had warned me long ago about speeding in general, and particularly if I had a girl with me. He wasn't worried much about the Charleston Police Department. They were moving forward with the times, for the most part anyway. They had black officers on the force and a good reputation for honesty overall. What he was really concerned about were the local sheriff's departments. Most of the sheriffs were "good ole' boys", elected cycle after cycle, many who held their jobs for 20 or 30 years, some even longer. Many still unofficially acted like Jim Crow was still the law. A few were moving forward, but they were still the exception to the rule. And so driving down I-26 in Dorchester County, about a half hour from home, I saw the flashing lights in my rearview mirror. I wasn't speeding, keeping my speed just below the limit, even using my cruise control to make sure. Darrell looked at me uneasily. "Henry, you weren't speeding, were you?"

"No way. I kept it below 60. I know better." I looked in the rear and saw Cynthia concerned but Grace was downright scared. I gave her a smile to try to reassure her, but it only had a slight effect. In the meantime, I tried to keep my cool. Dad and I had gone through what I should do. Be respectful, always call the officer 'sir', never raise my voice or challenge him. If he writes a ticket, don't argue. Just take it and sign. We could always try to fight a wrongful ticket in court.

The deputy was a tall, older man, about 45 or 50, a real old time deputy in a county where the sheriff was known to be a real hard case. Just take the ticket, I told myself.

"Boy," he said in a deep, rural drawl, "License, registration and insurance."

"Yes sir" I said, getting him the requested documents. Everything was in order, of course.

"You know why I pulled you over?"

"No sir, I have no idea. I know I wasn't speeding."

"You got yourself a broken taillight. Come look."

I got out of the car, wondering what was going on. I hadn't had a broken light the day before, though I didn't check that morning like I usually would have. I went to the back of the car and there was no broken light. "Sir, they're not broken. I don't understand."

He leaned close to me and growled in a low, menacing voice "Yes you do, boy" and he took his nightstick and smashed my drivers side taillight. "See it now, n****r lover?"

Fuck, that's what this was. I went red with rage but I knew better than to fight with him. "I see it sir. Why don't you write me your ticket and me and my friends will be on our way. I'll get it fixed by Monday."

"Tell you what, boy. Instead of writing you a ticket, why don't you pay me the $100 fine here, plus another $100 for your shitty attitude?" He stood there towering over me, pleased with his shakedown. He'd keep 100 and turn the other over to the sheriff. The corrupt bastard.

"I'll have to see if me and my friends have that much on us. Can I go talk to them for a minute, sir?"

"Sure, go see if your asshole friends and your n****r got the money."

I went back to the car, seething. I explained what was going on, minus the racial shit. They of course had seen and heard him break my light. We collected money and we were 40 dollars short. I hoped it was enough to get us out of there.

I stepped back out, slowly as I had been taught. Never give a cop a sudden movement. "Sir, we only have $160. Please, take it and my apology. I'm not looking for trouble here."

He must have really hated to see interracial couples. He was furious. "Not good enough, boy, not nearly good enough. Hands on the back of the car!" He had his hand on the butt of his gun, in case I thought he wasn't serious.

I was scared now. This was likely to end up with my arrest, maybe even all four of us. I had to protect my friends, Grace most of all. I put my hands on the trunk and he kicked my feet apart before searching me. That didn't worry me; I had nothing on me that would cause trouble. And I knew the law from my father. If there was nothing illegal, he couldn't impound the car as long as there was another licensed driver in the car. Though he could plant something if he wanted; it wasn't unknown. Thankfully he didn't.

Out came his cuffs next. Darrell started to get out to argue but the cop yelled at him to get back in or he'd be arrested too. I said "Darrell, don't argue. Just drive the girls back and go see my dad." I asked the cop which station he was taking me to, and by law he had to tell us. I told Darrell to let my dad know where to get me; thankfully, he and mom planned to be home all day.

He read me my rights and pushed me into the back of his cruiser. I tried to give my friends a smile to show I wasn't scared, but I was scared. Terrified, in fact. I knew my father would be there in a couple of hours and I knew I'd done nothing wrong. Still, when you have a bad cop on your case, none of that mattered.

On our way to the station, deputy Brill (I saw his name tag) decided to have a little fun with me. "Tell me, bright boy, what's a rich kid like you doing fucking some hot little coon girl? I bet she fucks you like a wild little slut. I had me a darkie once myself and that girl could fuck!" I just kept quiet, not answering, but I was furious. "I asked you a question, boy, and you'd better answer unless you want a whole world of trouble!" He glared at me through the rearview mirror.

"She's a good friend, that's all. She's sweet and smart."

"Oh, bullshit!" he said in the Southern way, drawing out the 'shit' into a 'sheeet'. He was a real redneck son of a bitch, making everyone in the South look bad. "You like that black cooze. Just admit it to me. She got big titties too? I bet you just love putting your face in them titties." He was having a hell of a laugh up there.

We got to the station and he brought me in, saying I was arrested for dangerous driving and resisting a lawful order. It was all bullshit, but I knew to just keep quiet. I'd let my dad deal with this. He wasn't a criminal lawyer, but he was a damned good lawyer, and if he couldn't handle it, he had partners and associates who handled criminal cases. Criminal, I thought. They could ruin my life, get my college acceptance revoked. I was really scared.

I was printed, photographed, and put in a cell with ten or twelve others, some black, some white. They all looked like experienced criminal types and I looked like a privileged white kid. I just sat on a bench and kept to myself.

Since my property had been taken from me, including my watch, I had no idea how long I sat there. It had to be 4 hours at least, because the shadows were getting longer through the small window up on the wall of the cell. They finally called for me and brought me out where I saw my parents, Grace and Edina all waiting, all worried. I first went to the desk, where I signed for my property, then they brought me into an office where the sheriff, Jim Parker, and deputy Brill were waiting. My dad came in and the sheriff said "Well young man, it looks like a mix up happened here. So we're going to let you go with just a warning. Don't drive in this county with a broken light or any other vehicular defect again. And you owe my deputy here an apology for being so disrespectful. You young people need to learn you some manners. So make your apology and you and your family and your so-called 'friend' can be on your way."

I stared at my dad, incredulous. Apologize to this corrupt piece of shit? My dad could see what I was thinking and he glared at me. I could read him like he read me. I had to do this. I turned and faced Brill, who had this big ass grin like he ate my lunch, spit it up and I had to eat it. It certainly left that kind of taste in my mouth. "Deputy Brill, I'm sorry. I should have treated you with the respect and courtesy your position entitles you to. It will never happen again."

"You better believe it won't. Go, take your n****r girl and get the fuck out of here."

Dad had rage in his eyes too, but he knew better than to start a problem. We just left and went out to the waiting area, where first mom, then Grace held me like they were going to crack my back. Then Edina did the same. All three were crying.

We got in dad's large sedan. "Dad, mom, I'm really sorry."

My dad said "For what? You did nothing wrong, Henry. That son of a bitch, him and his boss, are corrupt, bigoted asses. That deputy noticed Grace in the car and he decided to have his fun and make some money in the process."

"I shouldn't have gone with you" Grace said softly, tears crawling down her cheeks as she leaned against her mother. Edina put her arm around her daughter and my heart broke a little to see how hurt she was, and how scared she was for me. I held her hand in mine.

"Grace, listen to me" my mother said, turning from her seat in front. "There are bad police here. You know this by now. Did you both have a good time at the concert last night?"

"Yes, Mrs. Douglas. We had a great time. It was a wonderful time until a few hours ago."

"Then you hush with that silliness. You two keep seeing each other if that's what you both want. We will stand by you both if anyone tries to stop you. You're a very fine young lady and I've never seen Henry so happy before."

Edina was silent during this. Grace still held to her while holding my hand. Edina finally spoke up. "Mrs. Douglas, your boy is a good boy. But I knew something like this would happen sooner or later. I can't wait for Grace to go to New York already and get away from this...craziness. Henry, I'm glad you're ok, Lord knows. And I'm proud for how you looked out for Grace and your friends. Darrell told us how you made sure he just drove the girls home and not get into trouble. I guess I can't keep calling you a good boy anymore. You're a good man."

Coming from Edina, that was huge, maybe even more than from my own parents. My dad said "Your mother and I are also very proud of you, son. You did everything just as I told you. You kept from losing your temper, and you didn't escalate a potentially bad situation into something worse. That SOB sheriff shook me down for a thousand dollars as it is."