Falling for Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?" I practically screamed. "You gave that...corrupt jackass...a thousand dollars?" I couldn't believe my father, a true believer in the law, paid a bribe, especially when I hadn't done anything wrong. "Dad, I was innocent! Why would you pay him like that?"

"To protect you, Henry. He could have ruined your life. Besides giving you a criminal record, he threatened to send you to the county work farm for six months! God knows what could have happened to you there! You could have been beaten, had an accident logging, been assaulted by other inmates." I could see him in the mirror, what he meant by assaulted, and a chill ran through me. "So I paid a 'donation' to his reelection campaign fund. Cash, of course. Thankfully, we keep money in the house for emergencies.

We all got quiet, except for Grace, who was softly crying. She leaned away from her mother and then into my arms. She felt so good and yet I still hurt seeing how scared she was. My strong, brilliant girlfriend was so sweet and loving, and she was so worried about me. I may have thought I loved her the night before. Right then, I knew it for certain. I really loved her. A lot.

Edina said "I guess my girl isn't a girl anymore either. Grace, honey, you're a real woman. You got yourself a good man here, and you're a good woman. I got to come to deal with that."

We rode for a while more before I remembered to ask "Dad, what about Darrell and Cynthia? What happened with them?"

"Darrell came to the house with Grace and Cynthia. They were all very upset and very worried about you. He told us what happened and we drove them to his house before we came to get you. You need to call him as soon as you get home. Cynthia's a very nice girl. Ummm, make that young lady. None of you are kids anymore. You all kind of lost your innocence today. I'm proud of all of you, how you all handled this situation."

"Same here" mom added. "You're all going to do great things in your lives."

Edina just smiled at Grace and me. She'd already spoken her piece.

By the time we got near home, it was almost 6. My father said "We should go out and get something to eat. Grace, Edina, you're both welcome to join us. I think after today, we're all kind of family here."

"No, Mr. Douglas that's ok. You can just let me off by the bus. Grace you can go if you like. I'm just kind of tired and I have some things to prepare for church tomorrow."

"Well, then we're taking you home. No reason to make you wait for a bus."

We took Edina home, and we went in with her and Grace and waited while Grace changed her clothes. Everyone made small talk. Mom used the bathroom and dad whispered to me "Why don't you and Grace stay at the house tonight? I'll take your mother to dinner and a late movie. I think you two could use a little time alone" he said knowingly.

I blushed a little. "Dad, are you sure? What about mom? She'll have a bit of a fit."

"She'll be fine. Let me handle your mother. You two can order a pizza or something when you're hungry. You deserve it, both of you" he said as he took my hand.

Grace came out about ten minutes later just in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Like she expected to just stay in with me.

We said goodnight to Edina and we drove in the direction of home. Dad said to mom "Darling, why don't we just drop these two off at home and have ourselves a nice date night? Dinner, a late movie? We need a little alone time." He changed it up smoothly, which fooled no one.

"Thomas, but what about..." she saw him glance at her and just went quiet. Mom was no one's fool. Grace looked at me questioningly and I just held her hand and we communicated like that. We had such great chemistry together.

They let us off, dad saying "If you have to drive anywhere, take your mothers car. Don't drive with that broken light. I'll get it fixed on Monday. Go watch a movie, we'll see you later." Dad told me the next day mom said as they drove off "I guess I have to get used to the idea that he's an adult, doing adult things. I mean, I know they spent the night together last night. But he's still my baby."

"He's not a baby, darling. He's moving out in a few months. They need some time to talk alone."

"Thomas, they're not going to just talk."

"Probably not." Mom just sighed. He said they had a nice time.

When we were alone in the house, Grace just fell into my arms and cried, really cried, deep tearful sobs. I held her tight and said softly "Grace, it's ok. I'm fine, I'm safe. Come, sit on the loveseat. I'll get us something to drink but I just have to call Darrell. He's probably scared shit that he hasn't heard from me yet."

"Wait, baby, sit with me a minute first, please?" I sat there with her, stroking her hair and kissing her cheek and lips. I felt so bad for having scared her so much. I let her rest her head on my shoulder. I didn't try to kiss her, just held her.

"Gracie, honey, I really have to call Darrell. If you want, come upstairs with me. But I have to let him know I'm all right."

"You're right. OK, I'll come with you." We went upstairs to my room and I sat at my desk where my phone was and Grace sat on the floor, leaning against my legs, like she was afraid to lose contact with me. I called Darrell, who was by then losing a little of his mind. I told him basically what happened, let him know I was fine, and told him to call Cynthia, which he was ready to do anyway. I thanked him for being such a good friend and we agreed to talk more the next day.

"Ok, that's done. Grace, come, sit on my lap instead of down there." She got up and sat across my lap and kissed me very lovingly.

"Henry, I thought last night, as we were going to sleep, do I REALLY love him? I mean, I guess I had a little bit of doubt. I've never been in love before, though there was one boy when I was 15 I was crazy about. But nothing like what I feel for you. And then, when that bastard put his cuffs on you and I didn't know what could happen to you...I knew it for certain. I love you so much." She kissed my lips with so much warmth and affection I thought I was going to cry. She stroked her fingers through my hair. "I love you."

"Gracie, when I was in his car, he was saying such ugly, vile things about you. Things I'll never repeat to you, not to anyone. Not even my father. I never wanted to kill anyone before. But I could have killed him then. Because he was talking about the woman I love so much."

We just looked into each others eyes and through them, into each others hearts. Mine was pounding. We kissed, long and loving, sweet and lusty. Her tongue probed my mouth, then mine probed hers. I then kissed the side of her neck and her throat, and Grace emitted a long, hot moan. Her medium brown skin was almost hot on my lips, which just made me hungrier for her. I peeled off her shirt so I could kiss her shoulders and her chest above her bra and Grace held my head to the top of her breasts while I undid her clasps. Her bra fell away and once again here perfect breasts were in front of me, so kissable and soft. I gently massaged them as I kissed down to her thick nipples. They were much darker than her skin, lovely nubs of rubbery flesh. I couldn't resist sucking hard and Grace let out a gasp as her fingers entwined in my hair.

"God, I love when you do that, baby" she whispered above my ear, kissing the top of my head. Then Grace pulled my shirt up and off. I moved back to her mouth, kissing her hard as I held her under her thighs and stood up, carrying her to my bed. "So strong...so sexy" she moaned.

"You're the sexy one. Gorgeous too. Just being around you makes me so incredibly excited."

We kissed, softly then more passionately. I unbuttoned my pants as Grace did the same and we both got out of our jeans. She was wearing a small red pair of panties that hugged her hips perfectly. I could see her pussy lips outlined in the crotch of her panties and my cock throbbed. "Stand up for me" Grace said urgently. I got off the bed with my cock tenting my boxers. She rubbed me through the cotton shorts and it was my turn to moan. "So nice and hard for me. Let me show you how much I adore you."

Grace kissed me above my belly button, gently biting at the very sensitive flesh there and below. "Oh, god, you're so damn sexy, Gracie" I said as my cock twitched.

"Look, you're doing that thing I love so much" she said as she pulled my shorts down until my cock sprang up at her, almost hitting her lips. She snapped her head back in reflex, but almost immediately she had my cock in one hand as she licked exclusively on my glans, That wet, flat tongue playing with just that supersensitive area was driving me nuts. I held her head in my hands and tried to push more of my aching dick into her mouth, but Grace was in a teasing mood. "No, baby. I'll decide when. Cool your buns. Your cute, bitable buns" she said flirtingly. Then she went back to having fun with me.

Grace's playfulness was making me weak behind my knees. I bent back a little, thrusting my hips forward, and she kept licking me like an ice cream cone. Her fingers were playing with my balls and her nails crept up a little more, almost to the crack of my ass. When she lightly scraped me there I thought I'd lose my mind. I couldn't help myself; I held her tightly as I thrust my cock into her warm, welcoming mouth. Grace started sucking in earnest, just the head for a few seconds, then down the shaft until the tip was at the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little.

"Grace, honey, I want to lick your pussy. Let me lay down and you can get on top of me. I bet you're deliciously wet right now. Maybe even soaked?"

"God, Henry, I am. I'm very happy to share with you." We scrambled around so I was on my back and Grace lowered her pussy over my face, her skimpy panties still covering her creamy sex. Her mound was rubbing on my lips and nose as she moaned, then she went back to swallowing my dick.

She tasted wonderful through the cotton of her undies, but I wanted to taste her without a barrier. I pulled the crotch, wet with her sticky juices, to the right as I attacked her pussy with my tongue. My nose was between the cheeks of her smooth ass as I explored her wonderfully creamy slit. At the same time I could feel her bobbing up and down on my cock enthusiastically, sucking me like my cock contained much needed nourishment. I used my thumbs to pull her slick lips apart so I could poke my tongue in and out like I was trying to fuck her and I felt her humming on my cock. We were having an incredible time teasing each other. The only reason I didn't cum was because of the two orgasms I already had that day.

Grace was grinding her hips on my face and I had a great view of her ass, soft, brown and round, moving in circles. Suddenly I felt her hips shiver on either side of my face and she pushed down hard, cumming on my face from my nose to my chin. Her juices were salty, sweet, a little musky. Delicious.

Breathlessly she got off my face but stayed in that position, on her hands and knees. "Come and get me, Henry, baby. Fuck me like you did last night, hot and dirty. I'm all yours, you sexy, nasty man."

"I want you too, so fucking bad. You need another spanking, don't you. Such a bad, bad girl. A little punishment is what you need" I said huskily as I rolled down the condom and quickly penetrated her needy pussy. As I went inside her until I could go no further, I slapped her magnificent ass, making it shake as she gasped. Another smack of my palm had her howling.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me, spank me, punish me! My hot, sexy man! Ride me hard!" Grace grunted as we kept thrusting into and against each other. I spanked her about six or seven times altogether but my hips kept smacking on her cheeks with each forceful thrust.

I pulled out and turned her over on her back. As much fun as that was, I wanted to see her beautiful face as we shared our lust and love. In just a few seconds I was back inside her and her legs wrapped around me, holding me tightly like I was in the warmest, most loving entrapment imaginable. "Grace, you're so incredible, so sweet and loving and so nasty and wicked. So beautiful. So fucking hot. I love you, love everything about you." I told her this as I kept thrusting over and over, my balls lightly slapping her perfect ass. All that time, my eyes were glued to hers, and I saw so much love there, and desire.

"I love you too, my wonderful man. So good to me. The way you tried to protect me. Oh god, please make your cock twitch for me! You know what that does to me..." she moaned as she came in my arms. "Fuck, baby, that's it! Oh god, here it comes again...!"

I was fucking as hard as I could now, and I was finally closing in on my own climax. "Cum for me, baby" Grace whispered. "Cum like you're trying to fill my pussy. One day we will, baby. Cum now!" As if on cue, I shot off, filling the condom with my thick creamy semen. I kept pumping my hips, slower but harder thrusts, until I could move no more. I just fell on top of her and suddenly all the emotions I had been holding back since the afternoon just spilled out and I cried like a baby in her arms. Grace instinctively understood what I was feeling and just held onto me, stroking her long, slender fingers on the back of my head and neck, whispering soft and tender words of love in my ear. "I love you so much, Henry. Just let it out for me. You were so brave today, and so smart about things. Such a good, wonderful man."

I kept crying on her neck and shoulder for a while. "Baby," she whispered, "You're getting kind of heavy for me. Just roll off and I'll keep holding you. I'll hold you as long as you need."

I sniffled a little, my sobs finally quieting, but we kept holding each other and Grace kept giving me little loving kisses all over my face. After a while I kissed her tender lips and softly said "Thank you, honey. I really needed that. I don't know if I could have cried like that in front of any other woman. Except maybe my mom or yours. But I'm glad it happened with you. And I'm so glad you don't think I'm weak or something."

"Weak? You were so brave today, baby. You didn't let him bait you, which he clearly was trying to do. And your first thought was for your friends. To protect us. It didn't surprise me at all. I know what a good man you are. And a real man knows it's ok to cry sometimes. I'll always be here for you, to share our hearts and souls." She kissed my forehead, then my lips. We realized it was almost 7:30 and we were starved. We got dressed and I called for a pizza, and we went down to the family room to try to find a movie to watch. The rest of our night was spent cuddling on the couch, eating a pizza with sweet tea and cuddling. It was perfect. And when I took Grace home at 12, we sat in my car kissing goodnight for 20 minutes. We just didn't want to let each other go. We saw Gus in the window, and he just let us be. Finally, we had to end the night. I would have given anything to spend another night with Grace, my sweet Gracie, even just cuddling together.

It would have been more than enough that night. But we knew there would be many more nights to come. Many many many.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments. Please feel free to comment as you like.