All Comments on 'Falling for Grace Pt. 04'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great chapter Rabbitman. I really enjoy your work and getting to know this couple. I sure hope your fantasy is a happy ever after for these two they have already been through a lot but it’s your story. I’m here for the duration. Looking forward to the next installment.

As always 5 stars. You’re one of the best.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Just lost me halfway through this installment. Guess I'm done with this story.

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Really wish there was ten stars. Your description of their love is just so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of torn

Your writing is complete, thoughtful, caring, hopeful, and wonderful to read. The deep love that you have given us for these two transcends how other stories just seem to skip around and get lost. This story line should be in the Loving category. I am torn because I would like to see them in more chapters, get married and have kids. I am torn because you could end the story just as it is. I think it is one of the best stories in a very long time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From great to disappointing

I enjoyed the first 3 parts. Then you ruined it for me by taking their love for each other and having them change partners.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
A love story

I didn't like the partner swap at all. But that said the way you write and flesh out the story with plenty of interest will always do it for me. Thank you.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who really are enjoying this story. I hope I can keep up the good work and keep the story interesting. To the two who didn't like what happened in this chapter, one of you didn't explain what you didn't like. If I don't know what's broke, I can't explain my thinking nor can I fix it. For the person who didn't like the direction I took with the switch, I understand how you feel. I just remember my own early college years as a time for experimenting, even with someone serious. The time before you're thinking about settling down, it's the last time you can think about doing something like that. I knew some wouldn't like it. But it's my story, my characters, and that's how I took the story. Hopefully you'll enjoy my future writings. Just so you know, my choices are all my own.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

The author is consistent in his story. The couple love each other and keep enjoying the depths of that love. While I didn't care for the plot of this chapter, the partner swap, I do like the way Rabbitman focused on the commitment between the two lovers. While the swap is taking place, the new woman is very complimentary of Grace and the man is falling stronger in love with Grace.

It is a fun story and a joy to read

THANKS

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I get experimenting, I did it, too...I just didn't like it. I skipped the part where they weren't together. Just couldn't read it. So, in my mind, it didn't happen. Great series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I for one actually DID like the swapping, it was hot but it also served to help them reiterate there love for each other. a good chapter to the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

way to ruin a good story with your fetish shit, made sure to tell us how big the other guy was I noticed. Gotta fuel that cuck fantasy shit huh? gross and dissapointing

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

I don't think you've read any of my other stories. I've never written about size aside from this one instance. All my protagonists are a above average, 5-8 inches, no monster dicks, so it's hardly a "fetish". You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't think the swapping fits if they are so in love with one another as you have written then the swapping makes seem that they aren't really in love with each other cause they aren't sleeping with just each other they wanted to sleep with others and that isn't really love they feel for one another

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

The swapping ruined for me. They constantly were saying they'd do anything as long as it was just yh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DEAR RABBITMAN55

I HONESTLY LIKED PART I, II & III OF THIS SERIES.

THOUGH PART IV WAS WRITTEN WELL, I SOMEHOW FAILED TO CONNECT MYSELF TO THE STORY.

IF HENRY AND GRACE ARE A "MAD(E) FOR EACH OTHER" COUPLE, WHY A SWAPPING DRAMA?

TOTALLY UN NECESSARY.

RATHER BLOCKED THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE STORY.

I'D HIGH REGARDS BOTH FOR HENRY AND GRACE.

BUT THEIR IMAGES BEING DELIBERATELY TURNISHED WITH THAT SINGLE ACT.

NOT ACCEPTED BY ME, WHATEVER MAY BE THE LOGIC OR REASONING.

HENCE 4***" FOR THIS STORY UNLIKE 5***** FOR THE PREVIOUS THREE.

YOUR W(L)IFE CAN'T BE SHARED WITH BUDDIES. SHE 'IS' NOT A COMMODITY!

CRISPY AND CLEAR.

THAT'S MY VIEW POINT.

I'M NOT HEAR TO HURT OR JUDGE OTHERS COMMENTS. PLEASE.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

Another cuckold story that has no warning...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES