Falling for Grace Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say no more, baby. Come on and fuck these big brown tits." Grace was on her back, holding her pillows up for me. I moved so my balls were on the top of her tummy and my cock nestled right in between her tits, nice and soft. She closed them around my cock and squeezed as I slid forward a little. Her tongue snaked out and flicked on the tip of my dick, making me moan as I pulled backwards. then forward again. Each time I thrust forward, that wet, talented tongue teased the head of my purple cock, making it just slick enough with my precum to slide right between her rack. It wasn't long before I was holding her tits myself and fucking them like I would pound her pussy. My hips were flying and I was grunting and the pressure was building in my balls as the head swelled.

"Cum on, Tiger! Cum between my tits! Get them good and sticky!" Her words and her fingers playing with my ass and the back of my thighs brought me off as I sprayed her chest with a large warm load of my cum, making thick tracks of pearly semen that got all over my cock as well as her lovely breasts. I stared down at her, rubbing the mass all over with my cock and Grace got some on her fingers and licked them clean. Then she collected a little more and held her fingers to my lips and I tasted myself before climbing off her body and holding her tight as we kissed over and over.

"You are the sexiest, naughtiest woman that ever existed!" We chuckled together as we kept kissing.

"Somehow I doubt that. Naughtiest ever? How would we know that?"

"Sexiest too, don't forget. I guess we'd have to hold a contest. With impartial judges."

"Um, I think a man who would even think of such a thing is the nastiest man ever." Grace gave me a quick peck.

"Guilty as charged. I am what I am" I said in a terrible Popeye imitation and we both laughed harder. "Seriously, I love you Gracie. More and more all the time. Every day I doubt I could love you more, and then the next day always proves me wrong."

She looked into my eyes and brushed my hair from my forehead. "You should try to write poetry. You say the most romantic things to me. If you could put them in meter, you could be a great poet."

"If I did, the poems would be for you alone. No one else needs to know my heart. Only you."

We laid there in silence, peaceful quiet. Just touching, brief kisses, and thoughtful embraces. Of course, being who we were and how we felt, it wasn't long before those familiar desires were back and the touches became more urgent and the kisses became hungrier. Without a word, Grace kissed down my body this time and licked a path from my ribs down the middle of my torso, all the way to my crotch, and she took my cock in her hand and her mouth and in almost no time brought me all the way back to life. Grace alternated between sucking hard and then switching to light and teasing licks all up and down my shaft. Then she either licked and sucked on my balls or traced her tongue around the rim of the head. She covered my cock from tip to testes with saliva, getting me all wet and sloppy. I laid back and closed my eyes, letting out the occasional groan and just enjoying her loving care. She pushed my legs wider and rimmed my anus, poking at my tight ring as her right hand gently milked my dick.

We didn't speak a word. Usually we could be very vocal in our sex or lovemaking but this time we only communicated with our actions. When I had enough I just sat up and pulled Grace to me and we kissed deeply, our tongues exploring the places that were both familiar and exciting. I led her in shifting into position so she was on her back but I was on my knees and leaning back on my lower legs. I put my cock right at the entrance to Grace's pussy and, before entering, I looked at my perfect love and saw lust, desire and pure love all over her face. I blew her a kiss, she smiled sweetly, and I pushed my cock slowly into her warm, loving pussy. I kept upright like that, even when I was fully inside her, We rocked back and forth together, slow and smooth and instead of getting on top of her, I held her left leg, stretched it out and up to my face so I could kiss her ankle and calf as we made love slowly. I licked her foot and her toes and Grace closed her eyes and moaned as I sucked on her big toe. Then my tongue traced along to her ankle, then down her calf, and I thought she would lose her mind. She was shaking all over and tears of ecstasy went down her cheeks.

Then she whispered to me "Please come to me, baby. I have to hold you."

I let her leg down easy and shifted my weight so I was on top of her. Grace wrapped her body around mine, her legs and arms grasping me as we kept going slow, loving each other dearly. We shared loving kisses and our thrusts were tender. It was the most beautiful loving we shared up to that point in our lives.

We kept moving like that, together, but we did have to move with more force. Our bodies were crying out for release and soon. My cock was twitching inside her the way she absolutely loved, and her back arched as she came. When she did, her pussy grasped my cock, massaging me to my own climax, squirting my warm love deep. We locked in a powerful kiss as her limbs stayed around my body.

Soon she relaxed but I stayed there, my cock slowly shriveling until it slipped from her grasp. I rolled to my back, pulling Grace with me so her legs were around my hips and her breasts were flattened on my chest. We just laid there, lost in the moment. I kept giving her small kisses on her shoulder and her neck and Grace just purred in my ear.

"How is it possible you're not even 19 yet?" she asked. "I can't imagine an older man could love me any better than you do."

"I could say the same about you, honey. I never thought anything could feel so amazing. It's far from just physical. It's everything, all over. I think we're really meant to be, if not by a deity, by some other force out there. There has to be something in this universe that put us together."

"All I know is I love you, baby. I love you." Her nail traced down my nose and tickled my lips and I kissed her digit softly.

"I love you too. I hope at least one of us has an understanding roommate." We both giggled and cuddled as the fire died down. It was getting late now.

Grace said "Henry, I really have to pee, but I don't want to get out of bed. I'm so comfortable here with you."

"I don't think either of us want you peeing in the bed, Gracie."

"Ew! So nasty!" she exclaimed, swatting her hand on my chest playfully. "I'm going!" Grace said as she got out of bed slowly and made her way to the bathroom. This time I waited my turn until after she was done peeing and brushing her teeth. Then we switched places, I took my turn, and soon we were back in bed, naked. We were getting used to sleeping together like that.

Before drifting off to sleep, warm, loved, embracing, we whispered our final I love yous of the day. Sleep came easy and deep and peaceful.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning we rose at 8 and we decided to shower together. The stall was more than big enough, and we hadn't had sex in a shower too often, even considering we had spent two weeks in Europe together. But we were both raring to go then.

I started the water while Grace finished brushing her teeth, getting the temperature nice and warm. The water pressure was impressive and when we soaked under the spray, it was like getting hit with a thousand little pebbles that didn't hurt but they did tingle on the skin. It was sensuous. I held the door for Grace and we stepped in and under the spray.

The water was plenty hot and we just let it soak us, nice and warm and wet. There was a complimentary liquid soap container, easily enough for two, and we took turns soaping each other up. It was a lot of fun, massaging the slick soap all over Grace's curves. Her full breasts narrowing to her slender waist, widening to her broad hips and soft buttocks, then down to her strong thighs and calves....it was a lot of fun and extremely arousing. She was facing away from me so I could wash her back and Grace giggled when I got to the small of her back, making her quiver.

"You forgot to wash my pussy, Nasty Boy. She's feeling neglected."

"We can't have that, can we" I responded as I lathered her lips and her anus from behind and Grace let out a deep moan of satisfaction. I gently pushed my finger inside her accepting pussy and her hips wiggled around with the soapy streaks shining beautifully on her rich, brown skin. I rinsed her ass and pussy and I pushed my face in there, my nose in her ass and my tongue going at her creamy lips and clit.

"Dammit, you nasty, Nasty Boy. Surprising a girl like this. I might just have to make you eat my pussy for hours and hours. And hours." Her head was tilting back and to the side so she could watch me as best as she could. "Spank my wet ass. I want to feel it sting" Grace asked, almost begging.

I swatted my hand on her perfect, round ass and since it was wet, I didn't have to slap it hard for it to make a very loud crack. I said "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you? You need me to punish you?"

"Yes, please. Punish me....daddy." That gave me pause for a moment. She never said that before, never even hinted it could be a fantasy for her.

"Really? Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked, making sure it was what she needed.

"I'm sure, Henry. Just go with it please."

I figured it was her fantasy. So I spanked her again and said "My little girl has been very bad, hasn't she!"

"Yes, daddy, so bad. I have this boyfriend, and he's so handsome and so good to me. I can't keep from sucking his big dick and letting him fuck me every way he wants. Sometimes he even fucks my tight little asshole."

"You're so wicked" I growled as my hand smacked her cheek again and then again. Each time Grace let out a howl of some pain and a lot of pleasure.

"Keep licking my cunt, daddy! Spank me some more!" I lapped at her lips and twisted her clit with my fingers as a gush of fluid other than water coated my face. It was sweet and musky, just like always, and it was delicious. "Now fuck me daddy! Put your big dick into my hot cunt!"

I got up quick, right behind Grace and I pushed my cock into her in a fast motion, filling her pussy with my throbbing dick and I was twitching right away as Grace came hard, grinding down along my shaft. "My girl has such a soft pussy" I whispered over the sound of the spray. I kissed her back and her neck and she lifted her arms so I could grab her tits and play with her nipples.

"Daddyyyy!!!" Grace cried out as she squeezed my cock hard like she was trying to snap it off my body and keep it forever. I was able to thrust slightly with the head rubbing roughly on her inner walls.

"I'm going to cum in my little girl" I moaned right in her ear as my thrusts became more and more urgent.

"No, don't daddy! I'll take care of you!" She loosened her grasp and I plopped out of her. She turned and squatted down on her feet and stroked and licked at my cock with her own hunger until I pushed my hips forward and shot more of my cum all over her neck and tits, covering her before the water washed my seed away from her body. It wasn't the biggest load I ever gave her with the great sex we had the night before. But it was not bad at all. And it left me feeling drained.

Grace was pretty wiped out as well. I helped her to her feet and we kissed lovingly like we always did no matter how dirty our games got. "I love you, honey" I whispered in her ear. "So much. But I guess we have to talk again?"

She giggled and said "Yeah, a little. It's nothing to worry about. And I love and adore you, baby. Thank you for playing along with me."

"Hey, I enjoyed it almost as much as you did. But we have to end this shower. We're both pruning up and we haven't even soaped me yet or washed our hair."

"My hair doesn't need it today, but I'll be glad to wash you. Just like you did for me." A couple of her sweet kisses convinced me to let her wash my body, minus the sexual factors. By the time we got out of the shower it was a quarter to nine and we had to get dressed for the day and go down to breakfast.

We got down there at ten and ate a good, hearty breakfast with plenty of grits. We were going to miss grits in New York. You can't get a decent order of grits there. They serve breakfast with home fried potatoes in NY diners.

"What are you doing today, baby?" Grace asked while we ate.

"I have to help Evelyn with a personal problem. It's kind of serious for her."

"Is she ok? Anything I can help her with? I really love your sister, like she's my own sister."

I smiled at my love. "She said almost exactly the same thing about you the other day. She thinks the world of you. So do I, in case you didn't know. Seriously, I have to help her tell our mother something. Something big."

"Can you tell me? She's not pregnant, is she?" Grace looked concerned.

"No, NO! I don't think that's going to be an issue for her." I thought about it and decided I could share this with Grace. "Honey....Evelyn want's to come out as a lesbian."

Grace stopped moving, even stopped chewing her eggs. When she swallowed she said "Henry, you're pulling my leg, right?" She saw the look on my face and she knew I was dead serious. "Wow. I never would have thought it. Evelyn likes women? That is one I didn't see coming at all."

"It doesn't bother you, does it Gracie?"

"A few years ago it would have. But as I've come to believe there isn't a god, I've learned to accept people as they are. Evelyn is my friend. That's all I care about. As long as she's happy."

My heart beat with love for her and I held her hand tight. "Thank you, honey. I'm hoping mom is as understanding. And your mom as well. She's still got that strong Jesus thing going on."

"She loves you both almost like she loves me and my brothers. She'll get over whatever doubts she has, once she gets used to it."

We finished, checked out at the desk, and I took Grace home. We made plans to get together later on, after 4 or so, and I went home, getting there by 11:40. Mom and Ev were just talking, nothing important. Ev looked at me expectantly and I gave her a quick nod of my head. "I'll be right back, let my just bring my bag upstairs." It took just a couple of minutes, I closed my eyes for a moment to prepare myself, then went back down and sat right next to my sister and took her hand. "Go ahead, Ev. It will be fine. I'm right here" I whispered to her.

"What's the big secret, you two?" Mom asked. "You and yours secrets, both of you. It always drove me crazy."

Evelyn took her time and I could feel the tension in her grip of my hand. "Mom, may I talk to you?"

"Oh, sweetheart, please don't tell me you're pregnant. I've had enough surprises this year. You're not, are you?"

I laughed to myself. Just like Grace asked an hour before.

"No, mom. I am definitely not pregnant. But it's very important. I hope you can accept this.... mom, I'm a lesbian."

"Very funny, young lady. Or not really considering how this year has been."

"I'm not kidding. I'm a lesbian. I've never....been with a woman. Not yet. But I'm attracted to them. I know I've had a lot of boyfriends over the years, but I was denying who I am and I just can't do that any more. I have to stop denying myself."

Mom sat up straight and looked hurt at first. I tightened my grip to give Evelyn some extra support. "Henry, you clearly know about this. When did she tell you?"

"Christmas night, after you went to sleep. So not long at all. I told Ev she's my sister and I love her and I'll always be there for her, and I meant it. It changes nothing in how I feel about her."

Evelyn's fingers held mine tighter, appreciating my love and support. Mom still hadn't let her know what she was thinking. Here came the moment of truth.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised she told you first. My two conspirators.

Evelyn, did you think I might disapprove? That we'd have a big fight?"

"I thought it was possible" my sister said meekly.

"Maybe at one time I would have. But I think this past year has changed me in more ways than I thought I could change. Evelyn are you sure about this? You want to be with women, with a certain woman?"

"I hope to find a special lady one day. Maybe not yet though. I've never even kissed a girl before. Not like... you know. Like I kissed boys."

"I hope you find your special girl some day, honey. Like I told your brother when he and your father told me about Grace, I just want my children to be happy. That's all I want for Henry and now Grace, and it's all I want for you. So if you're sure that's who you are, then I love you like I always have. It's not the life I would choose for you, but it's your life to live. I only say that because this world is still very harsh to....homosexual people."

"Mom, we call ourselves 'gay'. Or Gay men and Lesbians."

"I know. Let me get there in my own way. As I was saying, the world isn't very accepting. Even worse than for interracial couples. You'll hear cruel things said about you. You'll be called terrible names. Employers won't hire you. But you'll always have me, and obviously your brother. We both love you unconditionally. And I'm sure your father would have said the same thing. Because he adored you without hesitation." Mom opened her arms and this time Evelyn ran to her for a huge, comforting hug. I could hear Ev crying in our mothers arms as she held on, getting her comfort from her. After a short time mom waved me over and I was in on the family hug. I think even a year earlier mom might have reacted very differently. But that was then and this was in the now. So much in mom's world had changed. "It took me a long time to get here, but you're my children, always, and I love you both unconditionally."

We just held onto each other for a long time. Things had been changing in our house for quite a while, more than the last year, but since I started seeing Grace, the changes happened at a blistering speed. Some good, a great one (Grace and me) but it had also been a very tough year, culminating with the loss of dad. Mom, though, was rolling with the punches much better than I would have imagined. She was a tough Southern Lady.

"I must admit though" mom said after a while. "You both can be very exhausting." We all laughed hard at that, something that had been in short supply recently.

Evelyn held on tight for a few more minutes. I asked her "OK, so now what? Do you go to some sort of club to meet someone? Do they have any lesbian bars in Charleston? Do you even know anyone you can ask about it?"

"I have a couple of Gay male friends at school. They never came out and declared it, but it's pretty obvious. They're sweet guys. I'm sure they can help."

"Hell with that, Ev!" I said forcefully. "That's three weeks away. If there's someplace local you can meet someone, that's what you should do. If it's allowed I'll even go with you to give you moral support."

"You'd really do that, Henry? You'd help me like that?"

"Sure. You're my big sister. Anything for you. Maybe Grace would come along as well."

Ev turned a shade of red deeper than I had ever seen her turn before. "I did hear about a couple of clubs in the Park Circle neighborhood. I'd go and check it out, but I need someone to go with. I'm terrified to go alone. Are you sure, Henry? Really sure?"

"Yes, positive. I owe you big time for all you did for me when I had my accident. It'd be my pleasure to escort a Southern Lady like yourself" I said, exaggerating my own Southern accent.

"Why thank you, kind sir" my sister said, channeling her inner Scarlet O'Hara. Then we both giggled as mom just shook her head.

"That's still your culture you two are mocking!" mom said in fake fury. She had a smile on her face through it all. "Seriously, I couldn't be prouder of both of you. Just when you go, be careful. I don't want anything happening to either of you."