Falling for Grace Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my body around so we were face to face up by the pillows as we cuddled each other and shared the most delicious, creamy and passionate kisses imaginable. We found ourselves crying softly, both of us shedding tears of happiness and satisfaction. I gently said "You're the best, Gracie, my love. You never fail to make me feel like the most loved man in the world."

"That's because you are, Tiger. I doubt any woman could love another man the way I love you. I love pleasing you and being pleased by you. My beautiful man" Grace said as she touched my cheek and kissed the side of my neck before working to my lips.

"You're my gorgeous lady. And you new look makes you even more beautiful, if that's possible. I want to love you forever."

Grace settled into my arms, kissing my chin and upper chest as I caressed her back and shoulders and I kissed her head. This had been a fun and sexy night, and hopefully we didn't keep anyone else awake. We snuggled close, our warmth coming from the blanket and our shared body heat. I wished we had planned to live together from the beginning, if for no other reason than to be able to go to bed like that every night.

"I love you, Gracie. Happy New Year, honey. I hope this year is our best year. This past one has had a great 'up' but some terrible downs. But nothing could top meeting you. Unless we get married some day." I put it out there for her. How would she react?

"I love you too, my sweet Henry. When you're ready to ask me, I think you know what the answer will be. But don't ask me yet. But don't wait too long either." Grace kissed my chest and she had to be able to feel my heart pounding away. I didn't quite ask her, and she didn't quite say yes, but it was all but certain what her answer would be. When the time was right.

"A week from today, we'll be on our way up to New York. Are you nervous, excited, terrified....?"

"All of the above" Grace giggled. "We better get those letters about our roommates in the next couple of days. There's still things to be decided regarding what to bring."

"Yeah. I could just bring everything, but who needs two stereos in one dorm room? There'd be no room for me."

Grace laughed quietly. "Then you'd just have to move in with me and my roommate. Maybe she's the understanding type. Or maybe she's the join in type." We both laughed at that. Which reminded me....

"Hey, what happened when you called Bethany?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! We haven't been really alone until now! We had a nice talk and, to put it in a nutshell, she's off all week and, considering we have just a few days left here, she invited us over the afternoon of the 2nd for lunch and...whatever. She said no pressure, whatever happens, happens. She was very cool about it."

"Ok....so what time?"

"She said 1 would be fine, and no jeans or t-shirts. She likes when people dress well. She lives on Queen St. Very tony neighborhood."

That it was, closer to the center of the city than where I lived, but the houses were big and expensive. Bethany was clearly a top litigator, very successful.

"I guess we're doing this, aren't we?"

"I guess we are. If you want to. I'll tell you up front, baby. I do want to do this, if the chemistry is right. But again, only with you."

"Well, I'm in too. Only with you." We kissed, a long, lingering kiss. I was so excited from the prospect, I could have easily gone again, but it was late and we had to get up early-ish. So we just settled back, shared a few more kisses and a few more I love you's, and I spooned my love, the greatest love I could imagine, as we started off 1980 together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always I appreciate your votes and your comments.