Falling for Grace Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"That's a very nice cock you've got, brother" Ev said in a way that made me shudder. She reached back and took off her bra, showing off her nice, medium tits, pert and perky, high on her chest. She kept her pantyhose and black panties on. "I told you, we're not screwing. Just to be sure." Ev got on her bed and beckoned me to join her. I took the last step and dropped my underwear and Ev took a gasp when she saw all 7" and my big balls. "My brother is built like a stallion! Come closer Henry. Right to the edge of the bed." She sat there in just her hose and panties, her lovely tits with peaked nipples standing up proud and held me by my hips right in front of her. She gently took my cock in her hand and moved it up along the shaft to the head, then back down again. "I can understand why Grace is always so happy" Ev teased me. Then she teased me some more by licking at the head and I thought I would go weak in my knees. Whether it was me being so horny from Evelyn's story or from the taboo situation or both, I was already close to busting my nut. I had to warn Evelyn. "Ev, I'm going to cum!"

She took my cock in her mouth and her tongue pressed hard along my glans and I erupted, biting my lower lip to keep from crying out. She swallowed it all, jet after jet of my cum sliding easily down her throat. My sister, my now declared lesbian sister, was pretty damn great at pleasing a man. She clearly had more than a little experience in her 21 years.

When she let me free, she kissed the tip and said "Now you can go to your room and go to sleep. If you need an explanation, it will have to wait until tomorrow. Go on now. I love you, brother."

"I love you too, sis" I said, gathering my clothes and quietly sneaking into my bedroom. What the hell just happened? I thought to myself. I fell onto my bed, now after 4AM. My world is a crazy place, I thought as exhaustion took over. Any further analysis would have to wait for the next day, New Years Eve.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I dragged myself out of bed when mom knocked loudly on my door at 10:15. "Time to get up already, Henry!" she shouted loud enough to wake the dead. She said "Are you decent?" and I grumbled that I was, so mom came in, dressed to go out.

"I'm going to get my hair and nails done, then I'm doing some shopping for tonight. Are you certain you and Grace are going to stay home? You really don't have to, sweetheart."

"Mom, it's settled. I'm going to spend the afternoon with Darrell; we haven't seen much of each other during his break. Then I'm picking up Grace at 5 and we'll be here by 5:30. I'll get some champagne. Two bottles?"

"If we actually need that much. It's just us, Evelyn and Edina. Ok, two bottles. And Henry....thank you." Mom gave me a smile that was loving and sweet. She was very grateful we were spending the evening with her, despite her mild protestations.

"Nothing to thank me for, mom. I want to spend the night home. Don't you think I'm going to miss you like you'll miss me?"

She just gave me a kiss on my head and went downstairs and out to do her errands. Edina wasn't coming over until later, when I picked up both her and Grace to spend the night. I could hear the shower running next door, Evelyn obviously getting washed for the day, so I went down to the guest bathroom to relieve my bursting bladder. I grabbed a mug of coffee and went back upstairs to wait for the bathroom to free up for me, so in the meantime, of course I called Grace.

Edina answered the phone so we spoke for a few minutes, mostly about later on, and then she put Grace on the phone. "Hey baby. I'm so glad you called. I've missed you the last couple of nights. I love you."

"I love you too, honey. I miss you at night too, but we have to get accustomed to not being together at night. For this semester anyway. In the Fall we can be together every single night. In the meantime, we have nights some time before we go. We'll spend as many nights as we can together."

"Something special to look forward to. Starting tonight. Mind if I spend the night with you, baby?"

"What do you think? I'll be by to pick you and your mom up at 5. Bring clothes for a few nights. A couple of which we're going to spend in that sleazy motel" I said with a chuckle.

"Anytime, baby. I love being your very Dirty Girl. And I'm going to call Bethany and see what we can work out" she said in a very sensual voice. "I can't wait to see you later. Send my love to Darrell for me. Bye for now." Grace blew a kiss and then hung up. I couldn't wait to see her later. She gave me a lot to think about, some of it dirty enough that my cock was semi hard. But I resisted jerking off in the shower.

Darrell and I spent a few hours together. He was the closest thing I had to a brother, and I missed him dearly. We shot some baskets at a local gym, we talked about how his first semester at the U wen t, mutual friends etc. I made sure he knew if he ever had free time while I was up in New York, he was welcome to come visit. When we said goodbye, we hugged like brothers. We probably wouldn't see each other until the summer.

I picked up the champagne and I got to Grace's house a little early, before she and Edina were ready. Gus was home; he would have joined us but he was working, starting at 6. It was a busy night at the restaurant where he worked. Alton and Therese were with her family in Arkansas. Gus and I sat together and once again let me know how happy he was that I was with Grace. He even said, very quietly, that he hoped he'd be standing at my side at my wedding some day. Then he gave me a wink and a handshake and a Happy New Year as he went out the door to go to work.

I waited another 10 minutes or so when Edina came out and she looked great. She must have spent a little of her retirement fund to buy the dress she wore. It was age appropriate, kind of matronly, but lovely. Black full length with rhinestones all down from the hips to the hem and solid black on top. Very dressy.

I gave her a whistle and I said "Edina, if I wasn't dating your daughter, you and me, babe...." I gave her a big, winning smile.

"Henry, you show some respect!" she said laughing herself. "You're so bad! I haven't spanked you since you was a toddler! Don't make me take you over my knee!"

"I might like it now!" I said leering at her.

She just laughed and we waited for Grace, who was now officially late, but when she came out, she was officially forgiven. For all the times I'd seen her dressed down or up, and she always looked amazing, this was something else altogether. First her hair. She had gotten it straightened, the way many Black women do nowadays, with a thick wave and a light red tone through a single two inch wide path. Her hair parted on the left so most of if flowed to her right. Then she had on a cocktail length dress sleeveless, even on a chilly night, and down to her thighs all covered in silver glittering beads. They reflected colors all around and the effect hit me hard. She finished the look with silver fabric pumps and the pendant her mother gave her for her graduation and the bracelet I bought her. Her look transformed her, like a whole new woman, and I was in love with her all over again. Her look made her appear almost 30. Wow.

"Gracie, you're devastating. A real vamp. You could stop a clock, honey." I held her close and we kissed in front of her mom, a long and loving kiss that made us both warm all over. She whispered in my ear, "Down, Tiger. My mom is right there. We'll have our fun later." She kissed me once more and then I just admired her.

I helped both of them on with their winter coats and helped them into my car and drove to the house. When we got in Edina went to help mom heat up some prepared foods and I excused myself to go and shower and get dressed. I shaved while I showered, and dressed in my best dark suit with white shirt and striped tie and black loafers. A little cologne here and there and I was ready to join the party.

When I got down, mom and Evelyn were still making a huge deal over Grace's new look, how sophisticated she was, how beautiful. And in my mind, how incredibly sexually desirable. We'd have to be quiet, but there was no way sex was off the menu that night, whatever time we went to bed. Both mom and Ev were dressed very sharp as well, mom in a black with cream trimmed cocktail dress that really showed off her legs and some nice jewelry. in years past, she and dad would have gone out to the country club (where dad and I golfed regularly) for their big party, but she wasn't up to that for obvious reasons. Ev, meanwhile, wore her own lovely dress, lime green and snug to her body in a velvet like fabric with a floral print within the fabric. It was fun and sexy, and I whispered she should wear it for her next date with Laura. "She'll go crazy if you wear that. For as long as she lets you keep it on" I teased. Instead of being shocked or even feigning shock, Ev laughed with me as if it was a great idea.

There was plenty of food, prepared dishes that just had to be heated. We had all the extra because mom had invited people to stop by for something to eat and a drink before they went on to whatever plans they had, and Evelyn and I had done the same, though I didn't really expect any of my friends. But I was pleasantly surprised when Darrell came by (he had said he couldn't during the afternoon) with a few others, including Cynthia, whom we hadn't seen since the funeral. She brought her date, a guy she met at college named Rick and he was clearly enthralled with her, and she with him. I was really happy for her and so was Grace. Cynthia was such a sweetheart.

Food got eaten, a few drinks were consumed, but by 10, it was just the five of us. I helped Evelyn put away the food and we were able to talk alone for a few minutes, quietly.

"Ev, what happened with us last night? Not only was it pretty taboo, but I thought you were a definite lesbian."

"Henry, I do know how to please a man; I've had to do it for a while now. And I got you all worked up telling you about my evening. You can't exactly deny it. It was pretty obvious. So you had some attraction to me as well. You've had it for a while, haven't you?"

We were always straight with each other, part of how we were so close to one another. "In a strictly physical way, sure. You're beautiful, sister or not. It's kind of impossible not to find you attractive."

"Well, I was curious about....you, if you know what I'm saying. Again, Grace is pretty obviously very happy all the time, and it's not just about your winning personality." Evelyn was smiling playfully at me. "Maybe I'm a little attracted to men. Sexuality is a complicated thing, something I learned in my pre med classes. And to paraphrase you, objectively, you're a very handsome man. I'm thrilled you're with Grace, but if you weren't, you'd be a big hit with all those girls in New York. You're going to disappoint more than a few. But you're much better off with Grace. She's amazing. And the way she looks tonight! Wow! I'd do her if she was available!" We both laughed together and we hugged. My sister, my best friend.

Grace came in looking for us while we were hugging. "I thought you two disappeared on us. Maybe ran off together" she joked.

"No" I said, "just brother and sister stuff. How much we're going to miss each other. Come here, you can hug with us, honey." Grace joined us and it felt wonderful holding my two favorite people in the world. Plus mom and Edina. I was really blessed. "Come on" I said with a few tears. "We should go back in the other room."

We spent the next hours just enjoying each others company until it was ten minutes to midnight. I got a bottle of champagne and I poured a glass for each of us. It was enough; we didn't need the other bottle. At midnight, we toasted and we all drank and I kissed Grace with the biggest kiss I ever gave her in front of our family members. I wouldn't have hid how much I loved her from anyone that night. "Happy New Year, my darling" I said with an additional soft kiss. "I love you so. This is going to be the best year of our lives."

"Happy New Year, baby. This is going to be an amazing year. I love you too, always." We kissed a few more times, then I went around and kissed the other women in my family. A big hug and a nice kiss on the cheek for Edina, then the same for my mom, who was crying softly. It was particularly a bittersweet night for her. And then a big hug and a discreet kiss on the cheek for Evelyn. "Love you sis. My best friend."

"Love you too, bro. Thanks for all you've done to help me." She hugged me tight.

We all finished our champagne, and by 12:30, we all decided to get to bed so we could get up at a reasonable hour and have brunch at the club. We hadn't been there since dad died and we wanted to start going back. We had reservations for 5 for 11:30. Everyone said goodnight and, without any problem, Grace went to bed with me.

We were finally alone for the first time all day, really alone, not just for a few minutes. The first thing we did was embrace and just hold each other. I loved the feeling I got from holding Grace in my arms, even without kissing each other. She fit there like we were made for each other. Then we were kissing like we were deprived of each others kisses for weeks. Our lips were moving as our tongues tasted each other and our breathing began to get rapid and ragged.

"I love you, Tiger. I have to have you tonight. My body hurts for you."

"I love you and want you too, my darling. It feels like it's been forever. Can I help you get out of your dress?"

"I think you need to. It will be much faster that way. Just be careful of the beads." She lifted her new hairdo out of my way and I pulled the zipped down her back and carefully helped her slip out of the dress without putting it on the floor. When it was off, we hung it in my closet and I took in the sight of the most lovely woman in the world. She had on silver lace lingerie that matched her heels, a lowcut bra and high waist panties. I was hard and full for her and I started to get out of my clothes as fast as possible. My suit could end up on the floor for the night. Grace helped me to speed things along as we kept kissing until I was only in my boxers, which she whisked off my body remarkably quickly. "I love it when you're ready for me like this" Grace said as she caressed my cock. Moaning, I unsnapped her bra in the front and let her tits spill free. I buried my face in her cleavage as she tilted her head back and let out her own sounds of desire.

"I can't believe this is still you, honey. You're gorgeous, always, but this new look is amazing!"

"Sure, for you it's like being with another woman" Grace teased me as she ran her hands through my hair. Before I could protest she brought my lips to her tits again, this time pushing her right nipple to my lips. I figured I'd argue later and enjoy her for now. My fingers dug into the fleshy cheeks of her ass as I kept sucking her tits, going from one nipple to the other and back again, kissing across her mounds as I went. I was kneading those buttocks like fresh dough and Grace was scraping her nails down my back to my ass. Then she dug in and with those nails, it was an intense pain/pleasure that made me pick her up and toss her on my bed in just her panties and heels. I stood over her, looking down at her perfect form, as she touched herself over her panties. I took my cock in my right hand and touched myself gently, enough to keep myself throbbing hard without overly exciting myself.

"I could watch you jerk that beautiful dick of yours all day long, Nasty Boy. You are the most sexy man in the world."

"Hardly, Dirty Girl. But you are the most amazing woman. I love your new hair. It flows all around your head when you're laying there. I wish you could see it."

"You'll have to take some pictures sometime, so I can see for myself" Grace moaned as she pressed her finger over where her clit was hidden. "Get on the bed already, Tiger. I need some part of you between my legs. Your hand, your mouth, your cock....something."

We were trying to be as quiet as we could for the sake of Evelyn and Edina, who was right across the hall. We were having mixed results. I got on the bed next to my love and kissed her hard as my hand pushed its way into her panties. Grace twisted so her tits were pressed into my chest and my fingers found her gash. I rubbed it briskly, stretching the front of her panties as she took hold of my cock and teased the head, rubbing it with her fingertips.

"Fuck, that feels incredible" I said as softly as I could manage. My hips were squirming around and Grace had her legs wide. There was almost no chance of us being quiet enough if we screwed, so I pulled her panties down and we moved on our sides in a 69 position. That way our mouths were both busy and we had at least a chance of being quiet enough to be discreet for Edina's sake.

Grace's thighs rubbed my cheeks as I licked all around her vulva, where a decent amount of her delicious secretions accrued. I had my hands full with her ass, which was clenching and relaxing as I got closer and closer to her inner lips. When I finally got there, Grace arched her back, pushing her hips to my face, forcing my tongue inside her. My nose was right near her anus and the earthy scent coming from there and my fingers of my right hand found her clit. I teased that little round pearl as Grace fucked my tongue urgently.

In the meantime, she started her assault on me by holding the tip of my cock between her pursed lips as her tongue lashed the little slit on top. It was too much sensation for me and I tapped her thigh to let her know that wasn't something I enjoyed. She adjusted her position and instead had my glans between her lips and the tip of her tongue twirled all around that much more pleasing area. Her hand was playing with my balls as her other hand held onto my ass cheek, holding me in place so she could suck along the shaft of my dick.

I was thrusting my tongue in and out of her sweet, slick cunt very quickly and my fingers rubbed her clit directly. Grace moaned all around the head of my dick as her pussy gushed all around my face, giving me a warm, creamy bath of her honey. It was so tasty and soothing and I tried to lick at least some of it up before it all dripped down my chin.

Grace was now sucking me hungrily, all up and down my cock until the head hit the back of her throat. Her tongue was doing such wicked things to me and I was getting pretty close to cumming myself. I wanted to give Grace an amazing orgasm so I moved up to her clit with my lips and I used three fingers, two in her still needy pussy and one into her tight puckered ass.

Now we were working in perfect rhythm, her sucking my cock coordinated to my sucking her clit and fingering her holes, Then she evened things up by pushing her finger into my puckered anus, pushing in deep and twisting her finger around. We were moving hard into each others faces. Our bodies were rocking, humping each other. The bed was shaking and I could only hope it wasn't loud enough to disturb Edina. But we were both too far gone to stop or even slow things down. It was now a contest to see who could hold back from coming first.

I won. Grace shook wildly and cried out around my cock as she thrust hard a few times into my face as she came much harder this time. Her asshole and her pussy squeezed my fingers as if she was going to pull them off my hand. Her thighs closed tightly around my head, almost smothering me in her pubic hair and her soaked pussy.

Her powerful climax had her sucking me and fucking my ass like a woman determined to get her prize and it wasn't much longer before I buried my cock as deep as I could go, to the back of her throat, and I fed Grace and big, sticky load of my cum. She swallowed it all, expertly, wantonly, draining my balls and vesicles of every single drop. I had to push her thighs apart so I could breath easily again and when she finally did, I had to gasp for breath.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers