Falling for Grace Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the sexiest woman in the world, Dirty Girl. No one could do to me what you do. Wicked woman."

"You wanted to fuck Bethany with me, didn't you? You want us to have a wild night with her, Nasty Boy. Tell me the truth or I won't suck and fuck you. I'll make you go to sleep with this hard dick." She licked me again.

"Oh fuck me, yes! I want to watch you fuck her and then join in! You're so wonderfully nasty!"

"Good thing for you I want it too! We're going to live out that fantasy!" Grace then swallowed my cock in one quick movement, her tongue sliding all along the bottom of my dick. She took me in deeper than ever before, almost to the point where she could touch my balls with the tip of her tongue. Then she gagged a little and pulled back, caught her breath, and took me in almost as deep again, but in a more comfortable way for her. Then she started sucking and I thought I was going to pass out with pleasure.

While she was busy bobbing up and down on my cock, I thought about how we both wanted a threesome with Bethany but I would still never tell Grace how when I cheated it was with two women. That was something me, Evelyn and mom would never tell her. Then I put my mind back to the here and now.

"Gracie, swing around. I want to eat your pussy. I bet you're all wet and sticky.

She just kind of nodded her head and she swung around without ever taking her mouth off my dick. That was a great sensation as well as a hot sight, and it wasn't long before Grace's pussy, still covered by her white lace panties and dripping and pink on the inside and creamy brown on the outside, was right in my face. I pulled her down by her ass cheeks and pressed my tongue on the sweetest honeypot ever known to man or woman, seeping through the fine material. I was lost in the amazing things Grace was doing to me when I got my bearings and pulled her panties aside and pushed my face flush on her pussy.

We were humping each others face, the bed was rocking a little and my cock was twitching in Grace's mouth. "Don't cum, baby" she moaned as she jerked me lightly to keep me from losing my load. That didn't stop me from my attack on her cunt, dripping all over my chin as I flicked my tongue repeatedly on her clit. Her tasty ass was bucking up and down, 'twerking' as is said these days, riding my face and mouth. Grace thrust down hard, ground her cunt all over me, and came as quietly as she could manage, putting my dick back in her mouth to give it something to do.

Grace relaxed and moved forward so she was still in that bent over position. She wiggled her ass deliberately and said "Come and get me, stud. I still need to get fucked."

By this point I was long past worrying about what Evelyn would think. I needed my sexy, Dirty Girl badly. It was well after 3 and sleep was the last thing on either of our minds. I got behind her, that lovely white lace contrasting with her smooth, brown skin, the crotch still pulled aside and I took her, my aching cock buried in its home like our bodies were made specifically for each other. I was twitching inside that tight, warm cunt right away and Grace was loving it. "Hold still, Nasty Boy" she groaned as she fucked me, pushing her body forwards and back, managing to keep my cock inside her all the time, from just the head to the entire shaft.

I was moaning uncontrollably, feeling her sheath glide along my throbbing cock. I don't know how I kept still like she demanded, but I did, which delayed my own climax. Grace came hard again while never losing her rhythm, biting on my comforter to keep her own noise level down somewhat. She kept bouncing on my dick until I said "I have to move, honey. I can't take this any more!" I grabbed onto her ass and pounded away into her grasping pussy, slick and slippery all around me, dripping down my balls, our hips slapping hard and filling the room with smacking sounds. I couldn't take any more; I had to get relief. "Oh, god, Gracie, I'm going to cum!" Way too loud.

"Do it! Fill me with your love!" I thrust in deep, my cock twitched and we both came, jets of my seed coating her inner walls. She cried out as softly as she could, but it was also too loud. We both went down flat on the bed, me on top of her, and I kissed her cheek, her neck and her ear.

"I love you, Gracie. Forever."

"I love you too, my sweet Henry. Forever. You make me shake all over. I wasn't kidding, what I said to Evelyn in the car. You are by far the best lover I've ever been with. Not even close."

I kissed her a few more times, then we turned around on the bed and cuddled under the blanket. It was a chilly night out, about 30 degrees, cold for our part of the state. But with Grace snuggled close with me, we were warm and toasty. We had a couple of things to talk about the next day. Bethany was one, and we still hadn't talked about when she called me 'daddy' in bed the other night. But for right then, there were no concerns. We were warm, comfortable, and deeply in love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We got up around 10, still cuddled together, and we heard the usual morning noises from downstairs as Edina did her work. She was officially the wealthiest maid in South Carolina, possibly the country. As much as mom had pleaded with her to retire and enjoy her retirement, even do things together like travel, Edina refused to stop working, though she did cut back to five days a week from six. So she was doing her work, the downstairs of the house in the morning and the upstairs in the afternoon. Grace and I kissed good morning and I sent her to take her shower while I went downstairs to get us both coffee. Edina was in the living room, dusting so I popped my head in to say good morning, wearing a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt.

"Good morning, Edina. How are you doing this morning?"

"Good morning Henry. I have to ask you: are you planning to keep my daughter out every night? I know you love each other, that this ain't no messing around, but you know it still rubs me wrong. I have to keep telling myself she's leaving in a little more than two weeks....." Edina, for the first time I remember, was crying in front of me, except for when I had my accident and when my dad died. She was crying over something in her own life.

I went to her and I did something I never had to do in almost 20 years; she was with our family since before I was born. I held her in my arms and comforted her instead of the other way around. "I'm going to miss her, Henry. I'm going to miss you too, but she's my baby. Maybe that's why I also don't like her staying all night with you. To me, she's always going to be my baby. You're leaving in less than two weeks now. I don't know what I'm going to do without her." She sobbed deeply on my shoulder and I held her tight. I had no idea what to say to her. I had to try to find something.

"Edina, I know you'll miss her. Mom will miss me. You have Gus with you, and you and mom have each other. Think about this. If it wasn't for the way you raised her, and for something special you and your husband passed on to her, Grace wouldn't have gotten a free ride to one of the great universities in the country and the world. You made her the woman she is. As you told me when I first met her and I was knocked off my feet by her, you told me your daughter is going to do great things with her life. I know that's true. And I'm going to be there every step of the way. Grace and I have talked a little about this, but I'm going to tell you something right now. One day soon I'm going to ask Grace to marry me. She's the only one I want for the rest of my life. I love and adore her, and I respect her. She's amazing. Assuming you give your permission. I can't ask her father, but I can ask you. Would you let your daughter, my love, my Gracie, marry me?"

Edina was still tearful but much better. "Henry, you think I would have let her spend nights with you like you do if I didn't expect you to ask for her hand? You're the type of sweet man, sweet and smart and gentle, that I hoped she would meet. So you'd better propose to her some day when you're ready. Thank you, Henry. You made me feel much better" Edina said as she dried her eyes. Just then we heard Grace call down "The showers free, Henry! How's my mom doing?"

"Just fine, honey!" I called up to her. "Just fine" I said right to Edina, softer and with a lot of love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that afternoon Grace and I went for a pizza and to talk. Afterwards, we were going to do some shopping for things we kept realizing we needed for our move north. We both expected letters the following week with roommate information so we could coordinate some things for our dorm rooms. She had to be at Columbia on January 10th to move into her dorm and to start orientation the next day, before classes started on the 14th, and my move in was the 11th, orientation was the 12th, and classes also started the 14th. Mom was going to rent a small van to bring mine and Grace's things up. Since Evelyn had to be back at school also on the 14th, the four of us, me and Grace and our moms, were leaving to drive up on the 6th. We'd get to New York on the 8th, check into a nice hotel and do a few New York things together. Mom and I would split the driving and stop in Northern Virginia overnight on the way.

"So, baby" Grace started, "I guess you have a couple of questions." We talked as we dug into our pizza.

"Yeah, I guess so. First let me tell you I love you with all my heart and I always will. So we should be able to freely share our fantasies and, if we can, fulfil them in some way. The threesome, with Bethany, I'd probably be a dope if I said no to that. As long as you want it yourself. You do, right?"

"Yes, baby. I've been so curious for a while. But I don't want you to feel threatened in any way. There is no way I would leave you for anyone else, especially not a woman. I like men. I love this man" she said as she caressed the back of my hand. "But I can't deny that something in me needs to try this. I don't really understand it. And I'd only do it with you as a part of it. Never alone. And she is so very sexy. Even if she is old enough to be our mother. She gave off a sexual energy that was palpable."

"Ok, I guess we're going to do this. I would think either Friday or Saturday. And you don't have to worry about me falling for her either. First of all, she's only including me because she wants you so much." Grace's eyes sparkled with more than curiosity. "But mostly, I have the most amazing woman in my heart. No one could take her place. And" I said in a bare whisper, "she's the most exciting piece of ass imaginable."

Grace slapped my hand, smiled and said "You can be a real pig sometimes. Fortunately for you, it's at just the right times. Nasty Boy."

"Dirty Girl." I tickled her fingers, playfully, sweet and loving. "As to the other thing...."

"Yeah, I guess I need to explain a little. You must know a lot of girls have this

'daddy' fetish. We think of him when we get our first sexual thoughts because we idealize our fathers. And if he's not in the picture in our lives, for whatever reason, there are the feelings of abandonment and we imagine what we could have done to keep him from leaving. It's not rational, not completely. My father is gone, a long time, and he could never come back. I barely remember him, just flashes of memories. But I still love him like you love Thomas, and I sometimes have these fantasies. Like I'm sure you thought about with your mom when you hit puberty and started...jerking off" she said softly.

I couldn't deny it. It was the truth, I remembered fantasies of my mother and my sister when I was around 12 or so. Any attractive woman or girl. Teachers, schoolmates.... there was a different object of desire almost every night. Hell, there were nights alone now when I jerked off and still occasionally thought of my sister, who was one of the most beautiful women anywhere. It disturbed me a little, but I also knew it was not uncommon.

"I understand, Gracie. If you need to play that game from time to time, I'll help you with it. Because I love you and want you to be happy and fulfilled."

"Thank you, baby. You know you can come to me with your fantasies too. I'd love to hear about them sometime" she said with a very sexy glimmer in her eyes. Just seeing her like that had me wanting her. But not that night. We both agreed to give it a break for a night and just spend time with our families.

After we ate, we did our shopping and ran into her friend Janelle, whom we had gone to Grace's prom with. Grace hadn't seen her a lot since then; both of them were busy with life. For Janelle, that meant a program for training as a dental hygienist. She was with a new boyfriend, whom she introduced as Kevin. He was very friendly to Grace, but not so much to me, just nodding at me cursorily. Fuck it, I thought. It wasn't like we'd be hanging around together. Grace and Janelle agreed to talk before we moved away and we continued shopping. We finished as much as we could and I took her home. Even after all the time we'd been together, the nights we spent together, when we did have to say goodnight and be apart, it was very difficult. Being so close yet so far away in New York was going to be incredibly hard.

I went home and Evelyn was on Cloud 9. She spoke to Laura and they made a date for the following night. "I can't believe she called me so soon! We talked for over an hour before she asked me out!"

I hugged her and said "I'm really happy for you, Ev. I hope you have a great time and that she's good to you and for you. And," I said in a conspiratorial whisper "if you want to sleep with her, go for it! Don't be afraid. God knows you've waited long enough."

"Henry! You're embarrassing me!" She smiled in a way that let me know I was on the mark. Unless they didn't get along, I was sure my sister was finally going to be with the right kind of someone for her. Good for her.

The rest of the evening was just the three of us, me, Evelyn and mom. A quiet evening together like we hadn't shared in a long time. And it was the first time we felt natural, not overwhelmed with grief from missing dad. We watched some tv reruns and talked and laughed like family. And as nice as it was, I knew I was going to miss them both terribly in a couple of weeks.

The next night Ev went on her date and Grace and I spent time with mom. She took us out to dinner (she refused to let me pick up the check) and we went to a movie. Again, just quiet family time. While I drove home, around 11, mom wondered whether Evelyn would be home when we got there.

"I wouldn't count on it, mom. I think she's going to be out very late. Maybe until morning."

Mom was quiet. I don't think it really clicked with her what my sisters new lifestyle would mean, especially in light of how Grace and I were so open about sleeping together. And Evelyn was with a woman, not a man. As much as my mother was changing with the times, some things just went against her nature and her upbringing. "I hope she doesn't stay out too late. She barely knows that woman."

"She has to find her own way, mom. Ev's been denying who she really is for a long time. She needs to figure a lot of things out."

Grace had the good sense to keep out of this. She sat in the back of my car listening but not speaking. I told you, she's smart as a whip.

We dropped Grace at home again (two nights in a row!) and mom and I went home. No Evelyn, not that I expected her. Mom was a little disappointed but was resigned to the changes in her children. She went to sleep and I stayed up, watching tv and reading a book, waiting as long as I could for my sister to come home.

At 3:20, as I was about to give up and go upstairs to sleep, Ev finally came home. She was all put together, like she just talked all night, but she was floating. It was the happiest I had seen her in a long time. I smiled at her and said "Well, look who's home. Did you have a good time?"

"Oh yeah. A great time. Best date of my life."

"Really? Anything you want to share?"

"Lets put it this way. The night we met Laura? When we came home and you and Grace were in your room....doing whatever?"

"Ok..."

"That was my night tonight." She sat down with me, all bubbly and glowing. "Henry, it was amazing!" she said emphatically while keeping her voice down.

"I can't believe I missed out on that kind of feeling all this time! Laura was incredible! I wish I could tell you in detail. Would that be weird?"

"Evelyn, I think we're past that now. You can tell me as much or as little as you want. But either way, I'm just so happy for you! Why don't you just tell me where you went?"

"We met downtown, at a restaurant. We talked and we had wine with dinner. It was so easy. Laura was easier to talk to than any guy I ever went out with. And my goodness, she looked so good! She had this great cocktail dress, her hair was brushed out all around her head. She had this great bright red lipstick and a sexy neckless that highlighted her collarbones. And her legs...oh god, she has the longest legs!" My sister was giddy as she told the story. how Laura invited her home for 'coffee' and Ev went nervously. How they shared their first kiss as soon as the door closed. "It was the most thrilling kiss I ever felt! I just melted for her! There was no question of me going home at that point. I told her I didn't know what to do and she told me to just follow her lead. I thought I would still be grossed out by....shit, Henry, I have to tell someone. I thought I would hate the taste of another woman, but I loved it and I loved what she did to me. She made love to me like no man could ever do. It was sexy and wonderful and she was so sweet at first. She knew when I needed her to be gentle and when I needed her to be more in charge. I hated having to leave, but I didn't think mom would react well if I didn't come home until daylight."

Ev's story, even though not overly graphic, affected me. I tried to hide how hard I was from my sister; I didn't want her to think I was a pervert, getting off on my sisters' sexual awakening, but I couldn't really hide it in my shorts. She saw me and she blushed. She'd never seen her brother with an erection before. "I'm sorry, Ev. I couldn't help it. Your story just got to me. Really, I'm happy for you. As happy as you are about me and Grace."

"I'm the one who should be sorry, Henry. I'm kind of responsible for your 'condition'. Maybe I gave you too much information." She looked in my eyes and I couldn't look away from her. "Come upstairs with me, before I change my mind." Evelyn stood up and took my hand.

I tried to resist. "Ev, you don't have to do anything. And probably we shouldn't."

"Henry, I'm not going to screw you. But I'm going to help you with that if you want. Besides, I'm curious about what Grace is so damned happy about all the time." She stood there in front of me, in her grey and white sweater and pearls and her tight black skirt. She was just so sexy, and despite the late hour and the taboo of what she was proposing, my body gave into my desires. I had jerked off to thoughts of my sister for years. This was probably my only chance for the real thing.

She pulled one more time and I followed. I knew I didn't have to tell her not to ever tell Grace; we were way too close to have to worry about that. She took me upstairs and to her room. Evelyn kissed me softly in a way she never had kissed me before. She took off her skirt and then her sweater. Before she went on she said "Are you going to just stand there? We can't do this with your clothes on."

Like I was in a trance I pulled my t-shirt over my head and, with just a moment of hesitation, I pulled my shorts down, leaving me in just my briefs with my dick peeking over the elastic top band. About half my cock was showing.