Falling for Grace Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We assured her we'd be fine and then I asked Evelyn when she wanted to go. "If you don't have any specific plans, why not tonight?" my sister asked. Her color was high and her eyes were bright. There were a lot of years of pent up desire in her.

"Let me call Grace, see if she wants to come. If not, I'll still go with you." I kissed her cheek and she hugged me tight.

"I love you, Henry. You're the best."

I smiled and then I went up to my room. I called Grace and she answered right away. "Hey, baby. I've been missing you."

"It's only been a little more than an hour. How much could you miss me in an hour?"

"Evidently a lot." Then, in a lower voice, "I'm so wet for you. I can't help it."

"Hmmm I do wish I was there. We'll have to do something about it. But first, I have a question. How do you feel about taking an adventure tonight?"

"I like adventures with you. What's up? How did it go with Evelyn and your mom?"

"That's what the adventure's about. Mom was great. No problem, she told Evelyn she loved her no matter what. I think someone kidnapped my mom and left a replacement" I joked.

"That's great! Evelyn must be so relieved."

"You could say that. As to the adventure. You want to come with us to a gay club tonight? Ev isn't ready to go it alone so I told her I'd escort her and I'd ask you if you wanted to come along."

"Really! Wow! That should be something to see. I'd love to."

"Great, honey, thank you. You're amazing. And I love you."

"I love you too, Just one thing...what if some hot chick tried to pick me up?" Grace was giggling hard, and I smiled.

"Hey, go for it. But I get to watch!" I said lecherously.

"Hell, maybe I could convince her to let you play with us!" We were laughing hard together. We both had a dirty sense of humor.

"Deal! Seriously I'll let you know what time. I get a feeling it will be a late night."

"No problem, baby. I can't wait."

We chatted a little more and then I said goodbye for the time being. I went and knocked on Ev's door and she told me to come in. Her demeanor was excited and a little nervous as she ironed a favorite pair of black slacks that highlighted her great legs and that went with her highest heels. She was going to go dressed to kill. I thought she hoped to 'break her cherry', so to speak. Fuck it, why not? She had waited all this time. I asked her what time she wanted to go and she told me 10 and she tried to argue with me when I said I'd drive.

"Henry, you're still my younger brother. I'm driving."

"No way. Maybe you'll get lucky tonight. Then how will Grace and I get home?" I said with a snarky smile.

"I'm not 'getting lucky' tonight! I'm scared to death!"

"Ev, what are you scared of? You're still beautiful, no matter if you're trying to meet girls or boys. I bet you get women offering to buy you drinks all night. Do you know what kind of girls you're into? You know, more....butch?...or more a girly girl like yourself?"

"I'm definitely into girls like me. Pretty and feminine. Some of my sorority sisters....never mind, I think that's too strange to talk about with my brother."

"Come on, Evelyn. You can tell me. We're adults now."

"Well....oh, hell. Some of my sorority sisters really are appealing to me. And a couple....well, I've felt a vibe from them. Like they're into girls too and they're coming on to me. But I have no idea for certain and I'm terrified of being wrong and making a fool of myself."

"Welcome to the guys world. We have to go through that all the time, not knowing if a girl is being friendly or wants us to ask her out, or even wants to skip the date part and just have fun. Thankfully, I don't have that problem any longer. Grace has my heart sewn up and I'm thrilled with it like that. But now you're entering a new dating scene where you might have to be the pursuer. I'm sure at first you'll be the prey, so to speak. But you have to get used to the idea that you may have to go after who you want."

She stood there with the iron in her hand and shook her head. "I have a lot to learn. Even with you and Grace, I'm going to be scared to death. But it will be easier with you both. I'm very lucky, Henry. I have an amazing family."

"Same here, sis. OK, I'm going to call Grace to let her know what time, and I have to figure out what I'm wearing. I want to look good, you know, but I don't want to look available to the men." I smiled with a smart ass grin.

Evelyn chuckled and hugged me. "Henry, it feels good to laugh with you. I thought we'd never do that again. I hope wherever he is, dad is happy for us."

"He is, Ev. I'm sure of it. And I bet he's proud of you. He always was, so this should be no different." I kissed her cheek and I could see a tear in her eye. It was a tear of joy for a change.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Evelyn sat nervously in the backseat of my car as I drove to the Park Circle neighborhood with Grace in front with us. We were also nervous, but in a different way and for different reasons. We weren't even sure which club would be right, with a lesbian presence that also allowed straight females and males inside. The three of us knew absolutely nothing about what we were doing. It was kind of scary.

I parked on the Eastern side of the neighborhood, where we had seen a number of bars with people hanging out outside. We figured that was a good place to start. We walked over to a bar that had a line to get in on E Montague Ave (the name isn't important; it's no longer there) and I discreetly asked the man and woman at the door about the 'clientele'. After looking at me warily and assuring them we weren't any sort of law enforcement, they told us it was indeed a mixed bar, gays and lesbians, but all were welcome. We got on the short line and talked while we moved up and after about a half hour we were admitted inside for a 'donation' of 10 bucks each.

It was noisy inside, a jukebox blared loud, modern music. It was an upscale kind of place, with brick walls and decently lit. There was a platform at the far end where a band could set up for live music, probably on weekends. Christmas decorations adorned the mirrors behind the bar and around the windows on all the walls. Everyone was well dressed, like we were, and it was obvious most of the customers were part of the LGBT community. Some people are just obvious.

We got a table and a very gay waiter came and took our drink order. "I think we're in the right place, Ev" I said loudly enough to be heard. She just nodded nervously as she scanned the room. The waiter brought our beers and we ordered a few appetizers to share. Some tables were like ours, mixed groups, but most were either groups of men or groups of women. And Grace was one of only a half dozen or so Black people.

Grace and I held hands on the table to, hopefully, give off the signal that we were together so no one would offer to buy either of us a drink. But Evelyn was looking around the room at various women that caught her attraction, especially a 30ish dark haired beauty who was sitting at the bar by herself. They were definitely exchanging 'the look'.

"Ev," I said across the table, "Why don't you go talk to her? Offer to buy her a drink? The worst she could do is say no. But I don't think she will."

"Henry, I couldn't. I don't know what to say to her."

Grace said "Just introduce yourself and offer her a drink. I'm sure she's done this before. Just sit down and talk to her. Or if it will be more comfortable, ask her to join us. Or I can do it for you?"

"No! Please Grace" Evelyn pleaded.

Grace smiled and just got up and walked over to the bar towards the dark haired woman.

"Henry! Your girlfriend is impossible!"

"Yeah, isn't she? Don't you just love her? Seriously, let her do this. That woman is absolutely attracted to you. It will break the ice."

Grace was talking to the woman and a minute later, they both headed over to our table. Ev was turning all shades of red; she was kind of cute in her embarrassment. My always self assured sister was practically shaking as Grace returned to the table and said "Evelyn, this is Laura. Laura, this is Evelyn and this is my boyfriend and Evelyn's brother, Henry."

I stood up and said "Nice to meet you, Laura." Evelyn mumbled her greeting.

"Nice to meet you too Henry. I like a man with old time manners" she said, shaking my hand. "And Evelyn, it is VERY nice to meet you too." She extended her hand and Evelyn took it, both of them very dainty in their touch. Laura had an even deeper Southern accent than any of us had.

Since Evelyn was too tongue tied to do it, I invited Laura to join us and I ordered her a drink. "You'll have to pardon my sister" I explained. "She's a little shy. It's her first time here. Well, it's the first time here for all of us. But Grace and I are just here for moral support."

"So Evelyn, you're a newbie. Well, welcome. No one here bites. Unless you want them to." This lady was oozing sex. She could have seduced any of us. Hell, she probably could have seduced all three of us together. Grace said "Why don't you take a seat, Laura? May we buy you a drink?" She had a huge smile on her stunning face. I was smiling broadly as well.

"Don't mind if I do" she said, taking a seat between Evelyn and I. Laura asked for a Cosmopolitan and Grace said she'd like to try one, so I ordered a round of 'Cosmo's' for all. We asked a few questions of Laura to break the ice, and we found out she was 28 and a graphic designer from Alabama originally. She lived in the neighborhood for four years and came to the bar once or twice a week.

Gradually, Ev became more comfortable and talked to Laura on her own. Grace and I held hands and smiled watching as Ev found her rhythm, her way of speaking to the dark haired beauty. We looked at each other, pleased as punch.

After our Cosmo's were brought over, another came for Grace. The waiter said it was "from that lady over there," pointing to a woman of at least 40, but beautiful, at a table across the room.

"You're being picked up, honey" I said with a snicker in my voice. "Want to go for it?"

"Ballbuster" she said, slapping my hand. "Though, she's pretty hot to be honest. Let's at least see what she wants" Grace said with a wicked smile of her own. She then waved to the woman and she came right over, wearing a hot pink power suit (jacket and skirt) with a starched white shirt. The woman walked with natural class.

"Hello, dear" she said with a brilliant white smile. "My name is Bethany. It's very nice to meet you."

"Hi Bethany. I'm Grace and this is my boyfriend Henry. That's his sister Evelyn and that is her new friend. Laura."

"Well, now I know everyone. Though I'm sorry, I guess. I didn't know you were here with a man. We don't get many straight couples in here. I didn't mean to interfere." She got up to leave but we both stopped her. She was nice, real Southern Belle charm and honestly, she was a very lovely slender redhead.

"Stay, please, Bethany" I asked her. "We're all friendly here."

"Thank you. He's such a gentleman, Grace. You make sure you keep him. Let me buy you another drink as well. In fact, Waiter! Another round for everyone!"

I tried to beg off since I was driving. "Thank you, but my limit is two when I drive. I'll have a club soda. Grace won't mind another drink, though" I said with a smile, as if she was available. Grace slapped my arm, pretending to be shocked.

We all got to talking and Bethany told us she was a litigator in a medium size firm and it turned out she knew Ev and my father, not well, but they had some minor dealings in the past. She was genuinely sorry for our loss and we took to her easily despite the age difference. Other women wandered over at times to say hello to either Laura or Bethany. Some stayed a little while to chat while others just stopped by for a moment. Both were clearly regulars there.

We all talked and laughed together for a few hours. The women were all drinking while I stuck to club sodas as the designated driver. Even though I had been the victim, I learned a lifetime lesson about drinking and driving over the summer.

Around 2 we had to get going, though everyone was having a great time. Laura clearly wanted to take Evelyn home with her, but she settled for exchanging phone numbers. Ev promised they'd see each other by the weekend, before New Years. The situation with Bethany was a little more complicated. She was clearly very attracted to Grace; she had explained she liked younger women. "I even like younger men sometimes, as long as it's also with a woman" she said without any embarrassment at all. Bethany was direct and to the point, which didn't surprise me at all from a successful litigator. She wanted Grace, and she was willing to have me join in.

We let her know we had to go home that night, but she and Grace also exchanged numbers while we did not promise we'd get together with her. That would take a very big conversation between Grace and I. We all said our goodnights (after I made sure neither Laura nor Bethany were going to drive home; both promised to call taxis) and we all kissed each others cheeks except for Laura and Evelyn, who exchanged a very sexually charged kiss that was almost as exciting to watch as it must have been to share. Even for me, with Evelyn being my sister. It was that hot.

On the ride home, we were all kind of quiet at first, lost in our own thoughts. If Ev had had any doubts about being a lesbian, they were pretty much dispelled. She clearly had a great time with Laura and that kiss could only occur between two people who had a serious attraction for each other. Grace and I had to have our talk in private. She decided to sleep at my house that night. It was fine; mom had already offered the night before and accepted the nature of our relationship.

About halfway home I looked at Ev in the back seat through my mirror and I said "I think you had a very successful first night as a lesbian."

Ev looked at me and smiled shyly. "Not bad. Laura.... she's something else, isn't she?"

Grace said "She's amazing. Beautiful, like you, Evelyn. And she definitely knows what she wants. You'd be crazy if you didn't pursue this."

"Oh, I will. I have to. Can I be honest with both of you? Even you, Henry. It might be a little uncomfortable for you to hear."

"Sure, sis. You can talk to me. Whatever you need."

"I've never had an orgasm except...by myself, if you know what I mean." That had to be very hard for her to say to me. It was kind of weird hearing it from her. "I want to share that with someone else so badly. Sometimes I just want to scream from the frustration."

"Ev," I said, "I can't imagine how that must have been for you all these years. Do you mind if I ask when you lost your virginity? If you can tell me."

"We're in this far, right? I was a senior in high school. When I was dating Roy Gireaux. I knew, long before then, but he was nice and my girlfriends were all having sex, or most of them, and I just wanted to get it over with. Was it like that for you, Grace?"

Grace thought back to her own experience, something she and I had already discussed. "I was 16 and I thought I was madly in love. Jamaal Walker. He was so sexy. Or so I thought at the time. Now I know what a really handsome man looks like" she said, smiling at me.

"Good answer, Gracie" I replied, blowing her a kiss.

Grace continued. "It wasn't earth shattering, but it was pretty good. I had a couple of lovers that were good. But your brother...."

"Ok, that might be enough information" I said. "She's my sister, after all."

"Oh, come on, Henry. I can take it if you can" Ev piped in. "Go on, Grace. Tell me what a stud my brother is."

Grace continued, seriously. "He really rocks my world. Whether he's being a tender lover or a wicked, wild man, we have the best time together. But that's not why I love him so much. Not the only reason. Your brother is the kindest, sweetest man I could ever imagine meeting. He treats me like gold all the time."

"Now you're telling me something I know already, Grace. He's a pretty awesome brother as well."

Now I was the one feeling embarrassed. "OK, I love you both very much. But I'm hardly Mr. Wonderful."

"You're my Mr. Wonderful" Grace said, leaning over to kiss my cheek while I drove.

"Mine too, brother" Evelyn added as she leaned forward to kiss the same cheek.

I sighed loudly. "You two are delusional. That's all there is to it." They both giggled and secretly, I was very flattered.

Evelyn then changed the subject, slightly, as we neared home. "Grace, what are you going to do about Bethany? She sure as hell put herself out there. I know she wanted you, but she was willing to have you both. She's a real piece of work."

"I think your brother and I have to have a talk. Tomorrow. I think you need to put some headphones on when we get back, Evelyn. It might get a little loud in your brothers room."

"Grace! What the hell are you saying in front of my sister?" I exclaimed. The conversation to that point had certainly been very sexual in nature, but that was more direct than I was prepared for.

"Henry, I'm sure Evelyn knows what's going to happen when we get home. And after everything that's gone on tonight, I'm very....needy."

"Honey, I know, but jeez!"

They both laughed at my discomfort, but Ev didn't object. "I'll just put a pillow over my ears. You two have fun." Looking at Ev, I had a feeling she was going to take care of her own need.

Thankfully we were home not long after and we all entered as quietly as we could so as not to wake mom. The girls were moderately drunk, so they slipped off their heels and walked barefoot up the stairs. We let Evelyn use our shared bathroom first, then I let Grace go and then finally I was able to relieve my bursting bladder and wash and brush for bed.

When I got inside my room, my sexy, horny girlfriend was on my bed, her heels back on, and she was stripped down to just her white lace high cut panties. Her right leg was bent so her foot was flat on the bed and her knee in the air, and her left leg was crossed over it and her black heel was dangling from her toes. "See something you want, stud? Or do I have to call Bethany and have her pick me up?"

"That wont be necessary" I said as I shed my clothes like they were infested. When I got down to my boxers, I leapt on the bed and grabbed at my giggling girl. "Oh, you are such a Dirty Girl!" I growled in her ear.

"You know I am. But I don't think we can go there tonight. If we do, your sister will hear everything!"

"You know what? You both got me so worked up, I don't care. I want you as wickedly as we can get!"```

Grace sighed and said "Ok, Nasty Boy. You asked for it." She pushed me on my back and kissed me hard, like she was starved for me, which was how I felt towards her. Our tongues were roughly attacking each other as our bodies were rubbing hard. Her luscious tits were so soft on my hairy chest and I reached with my right hand to massage them as my left grabbed her ass. Grace pushed up and said, her own voice a growl to match mine, "So you want me to be your Dirty Girl? You want me to suck on that big pink cock of yours? Make it twitch in my mouth? You think I can do that to you?" She reached into my boxers a gripped my dick tightly.

"Yeah, suck it like it's your favorite treat. Lick it like an ice cream cone. Show me what a really Dirty Girl you are!" We were both louder than we needed to be.

"You asked for it, Nasty Boy." Grace pulled my shorts down and her big tits rubbed along my torso as she moved down my body, her tongue flicking out over my nipples and my tummy, then through my soft hairs of my pleasure trail. She moved her face all through my pubic hair, a new move on her part that made me almost cry out with desire. My cock was on her upper chest and the head on her throat, where it left a trace of my precum. "You're leaking, Tiger. Right on my neck. God, that makes me so fucking hot. You make me hot, everything about you." Grace was pumping my dick with her hand and licking my tummy at the same time. I was shivering and even shaking. I couldn't take my eyes off of her; she was sparkling in her own arousal as she licked the head of my cock like it was ice cream. I shuddered on the middle of my bed.