Falling for Grace Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany eased her finger out from my pucker and let my legs back down. My cock was still twitching, like it was still trying to ejaculate. I could feel the spasms inside my anus, where my prostate still throbbed. Grace licked her hand and offered a little to Bethany, who declined politely. "I don't do semen, honey. but thank you. And I told you he would love that. You did love it, didn't you, Henry?" she asked in her cultured accent.

"God, you have to ask? That was pretty intense!" I couldn't move, not for a few minutes, so Grace slid in next to me to kiss me while Bethany watched with a big, warm smile.

"You two are the cutest couple I've met in quite a long time. You're beautiful together, you're so polite and kind, you're both great lovers, and you're very respectful. I'm sorry you're leaving here in a few days. But whenever you're back in town, you call me and we'll get together, just for drinks or dinner or you can come to one of my parties. Don't worry, I don't host orgies. I mean parties, with plenty of good people and food." She took both our hands in hers. "I mean it. I hope you'll stay in touch, just to be friends."

Grace and I smiled at her. "I think we'd like that very much" she said with her most charming smile. My Gracie had charm to burn when she wanted. She looked over at me, smiling.

"I think that would be great. It's always nice to have good friends to come home to."

We were touching, very intimately. Bethany asked about my missing toes and my scar on my leg, and I told her about the accident I had the previous summer. I also told her that since my father passed, I was considering going to the District Attorney to ask about getting the man who hit me released from prison, something Grace and my mother and sister knew about, but no one else did. "I miss my father terribly, and I hate the thought that his children and his wife are without him. I'm sure he learned his lesson. I forgave him in my heart and I want to forgive him in my life."

Grace held my hand tighter and put her head on my shoulder. Bethany had a warm look on her face, clearly touched by what I was feeling. "Henry, that's lovely, really. Having such a good heart is one of the most admirable things in life. But I know Richard Carlin (the District Attorney). He's not going to move to vacate a sentence handed down by a judge after a plea bargain. And I doubt any judge would do it either. Henry, dear, that man could have killed you. The system wants to send a message when these things happen, so hopefully the next man or woman thinks twice before getting behind the wheel drunk. You can try, and I'll even help you, gratis. But he won't do it. I doubt any DA in the country would do it." She touched us both and we were touching Bethany, in very sensual ways. It felt great, and my cock was stirring. "You know, you'd have a better chance if you petitioned Governor Riley for a pardon or at least a commutation of sentence. I know him as well. I've got a few political connections. That's your best bet. You write the letter and I'll send it with my name underneath yours. Remind him of whom your father was and the firm he was partner in. And be patient. Once the letter is sent, it could still take a long time. I know you don't have time, but when you come home for Spring break, go see Frank Guerri (the man in prison) and make sure he's really sorry. I'm sure he is, but it would help your case to see him." Bethany wasn't just a nice person and an exciting sex partner, but she knew how things worked and she also had a great heart. Meeting her was fortuitous in more than one way.

Grace kissed me, one of her very loving kisses. "I really love you, Tiger. See, Bethany? The day Henry and I met was the greatest day of our lives...so far."

"I can see why. You two definitely belong together. You are the loveliest young couple I've ever met, and I've met a few." Her touches were getting more direct in what she wanted. She wasn't the only one. Round two was coming.

I got things going that time. "Bethany, why don't you watch Grace and I for a little while? See how much we lust for each other. We'll take very good care of you, so don't worry."

She smiled as she moved to that chair, which was getting a lot of action. "I've watched others a number of times. I find it very hot. It gets me very horny. As long as I'm not left out." She sat with her legs both draped over the arms of the chair, exposing her swollen and well fucked pussy to both Grace and I. Seeing her like that was very dirty and very exciting. Our fires were stoked.

We embraced on the bed, making out furiously, our lips all over each others faces and necks and shoulders, grunting as our bodies rubbed hard on each other. We could hear Bethany making her own obscene noises and then we heard a moderately loud buzzing sound. We looked over at Bethany and saw she had this big vibrator plugged into the wall, and she was moving it so the big round top was all over her pussy. She moved it from her lips to her clit, then back again to very specific places that she found satisfying.

Watching Bethany got Grace and I even hotter, and she was leaking like crazy while my dick was like a slightly curved flagpole. "Oh, Nasty Boy, you'd better fuck me soon. I don't think I can wait."

"Ready when you are, Dirty Girl!" I spread her legs wide while I was up on my knees, and I entered her cunt with a hard, deep thrust that made her cry out with lust. My balls were on her ass and I was grinding away, aggressive and in charge. Or so I thought.

A moment later I felt a vibration at my balls and my taint and I howled as I shook uncontrollably. "Fuck! She's buzzing my balls!" I yelled, and Grace then screamed as Bethany moved her toy down to where Grace and I were joined together. She was using that thing on both of us, in very sensitive places at a time when we were both on fucking fire.

I was pounding away like a madman in Grace's super hot cunt. "You two are so fucking beautiful together. And you look amazing fucking like that." Bethany was commenting on our sexual prowess as she moved the vibrator so sometimes it was on my genitals, sometimes on Graces, and the other times on both of us. It was the wildest fuck we ever shared. Grace kept cumming over and over and I don't know how I kept from losing my load, maybe because Bethany removed that vibe before I couldn't hold back any longer. But I was damn close.

Grace was gasping for breath, but still managed to moan "Bethany, get your ass over here! And bring that amazing thing with you!" Then she pushed me so I was on my back and she stayed astride me while Bethany spread out on her back to my left and above, so her pussy was just a few inches from my face. She handed the toy to Grace, who was still filled with my excited dick and squirming around on it. Bethany extended her right leg across my upper body and her pussy was right in front of my face. Her rich scent filled my nose and just added to my fire. I turned my head and licked at her sloppy cunt while Grace applied that buzzer to Bethany's clit. She was managing to ride me hard while we both went at the redhead's hot, juicy pussy, me with my tongue and Grace with the toy. Bethany was flexing and thrusting her hips like she was possessed and groaning and spewing filthy words. I slipped my tongue down to her asshole and she screamed as she came, then came again. Grace was pounding me like a piston. Fuck, I was so ready to cum again and I did, blowing my load deep inside Gracie, bringing her off for the last time.

This time none of us could move or speak, not for quite a while. Grace finally spoke first. "Bethany...where the fuck did you get that thing? I never felt ANYTHING like that!"

"One of my trips to New York. They have a few adult shops, especially where you're going to be, Henry, in Greenwich Village. You'd be amazed at what you can find there. I go up once a year for a few days to a week to see some of my girlfriends." It was clear what she meant by 'girlfriends'. "It's not perfect, but gays and lesbians can be a lot more free than we can be down here."

"Well, we'll have to check out those shops, Gracie. Find some toys of our own. And Bethany, you have to say hello when you're in town." I was already thinking of New York as home, and we hadn't gotten there yet.

"I plan to, sugar. I know this was a one time thing for you. Well, it was actually a two time thing" Bethany said with a laugh. "But that doesn't mean we can't stay friends. I love interesting, intelligent people, and the two of you fit that bill."

She laid down with us, with Grace in the middle, resting together until it was almost 5. We then used the bathrooms, with each of us taking separate showers (it was quicker that way, no playing that might have held things up), then we got dressed and we sat in Bethany's parlor having pastries and coffee, really GOOD coffee. Something called Jamaican Blue Mountain. It tasted really expensive.

After some more chat, it was almost 7 and we had to go. I hugged Bethany and we kissed cheeks, but Grace got a big kiss on the lips. "It was a pleasure spending the day with you both!" Bethany exclaimed. "Good luck at school and in New York! Call me in a few weeks, and we'll keep in touch. And Henry, remember what I told you, if you're serious about seeking a commutation or pardon for Mr. Guerri." We promised to call and we went to my car and back towards home.

We were quiet for a while, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was more the quiet of having enjoyed a great day together. It was the last time we ever had any sexual contact with other people, but this time there were no regrets, no discomfort. We reached across my bench seat and held hands in a very loving way.

"I'm glad we did that" Grace said, smiling in the dark of the car. "As we said, never again after this, but I'm glad we tried it."

"Same here, honey. It was exciting in a different way. Especially when she broke out that damn vibrator! I think we're going to have to get one when we get to New York. Sooner rather than later." I was grinning at my Gracie.

"You're on, Tiger." We rode along quietly again, then Grace asked "Henry, you're not jealous of how I felt with Bethany? You know, when she was with me alone?"

"Of course not, Gracie. We talked about it before. I'm glad you enjoyed it. So did I, watching you, joining in, and when she and I played alone. It was all different. But I wouldn't want anyone else as my partner. You're the only one I ever want."

"Same here. She was great, it was fun and different, but there is no way I would leave you for anyone else. Man or woman. You make me happy in every way, Tiger. In ways no one else could ever do for me."

"I know how you feel, Gracie. It's the same with me. I don't want any other woman. And I don't want another man." We both laughed hard, louder than the music on the radio.

"Yeah, you'd better not. I can't compete with another guy! I haven't got the equipment!" Laughing like that told us both everything was fine.

I dropped her off at home, kissing for a few minutes in front of her house. "We're ok, right, Gracie?" I asked with just a little unease.

"We are great, Tiger. I don't want to share my life with anyone else. That is an ironclad guarantee."

We kissed goodnight and decided to cool things the next few days except the getting together to do the shopping we still had to do, We kept thinking of things we'd need, not that we couldn't get everything in New York. We just knew where to go here at home. Besides, it gave us time together, something we wouldn't have much of when we got there, except on weekends...maybe.

That Friday, in the morning, before I spent the afternoon and evening with Ev (our last time to hang out before mom and I left on Sunday) I sat down at my father's big, antique oak desk in his office. We had cleared out his various papers but there were still his things there, paperweights, pen sets, pictures in frames all along the edges, things that made me feel his strong presence. Other than those professional papers, we hadn't done anything with the office; none of us could bear the pain of doing that, like saying goodbye to him for the final time. Mom had even given is clothes away to a charity, but his personal things, especially in that office, were untouched. His law books lined the wall behind it, and his various awards (there were many), certificates and diplomas etc. were on the shelves and on the walls. He was there with me as I sat down in his chair, the first time since the day he died, when I got out his insurance and other papers. Edina still cleaned in there twice a week, but no one used it...until that day.

I got in the chair and, after shedding a few tears, I sat up straight, got myself together, and took a few sheets of his top quality writing paper from a bottom drawer and I took his best pen and prepared to write a letter. I closed my eyes and took a few breaths, then started to write in my best penmanship. After addressing the heading in the formal manner I learned years before, I started writing the letter.

"The Honorable Richard Riley, Governor of the State of South Carolina. Sir,

I proceeded to introduce myself, who my father was, and why I was writing. I hit the right notes, telling why I was writing, to ask for leniency for Mr. Guerri, and why I was asking, that the loss of my father struck me deep in my heart and I didn't want his children and wife to keep suffering without him. The letter was from my soul, honest and hopeful and charitable. When I signed it, I put it in an envelope and then I put the governors name on it and put it in the locked top drawer. Bethany was right; I needed to see Frank Guerri before I sent that letter. I wouldn't have time for that until I came home at the end of March. But there was something else I could do in the meantime.

I knocked on Ev's door and asked her to give me an hour, then I'd come back and we'd go for a couple of drinks and an early dinner. She said no problem, and I went to my bank and got a cashier's check for $15,000, then I went to a courier service and had it delivered the same day to Guerri's wife, anonymously.

That night, when Ev and I sat and talked and ate and drank, I told her what I did, the letter and the money. At first she looked at me like she didn't understand what I was saying. "Henry, did I hear you right? You're going to ask the governor for clemency for that man who nearly killed you? And you gave a substantial sum to his family?"

"Yes. But I haven't sent the letter yet. That I'm going to sit on for a while. I want to see him when I'm home in March and see if he's sincerely sorry, not just sorry he's in prison. Then I'll decide whether to send the letter or not."

"I don't know whether to hug and kiss you or slap you in your head. I know you weren't aware those first couple of days how frightening it was, but we didn't know if you were going to live at first. A few feet back and he would have killed you. It was that close. All five of us were terrified while you were in a coma, Henry. I can understand wanting to help his family, and I think you're a wonderful person, like I always have. But I don't know if I could show that kind of forgiveness. I know we talked about it. I just didn't think you'd do something about it so quickly, without thinking it over for a long time."

"Ev, I've been thinking about it and I haven't sent it yet, right? I have my doubts. But losing dad...I just keep thinking about his kids, missing their father and they don't have to. If he's truly regretful, I want to forgive him in every way."

"What do mom and Grace think about this?"

"Mom just knows I was thinking about it. Grace knows I'm planning to ask for clemency for him but doesn't know about the money. You're the first."

Evelyn sipped her wine and ate from her plate. "You have such a good heart Henry. I'm so proud you're my brother. But be careful in New York. There are people there who will try to take advantage of you. But don't change who you are, either. I love you and I'm going to miss you like crazy." She took my hand across the table, and if anyone paid attention to us from other tables, they would have thought we were lovers instead of brother and sister.

"I'm proud of you too, Ev. Especially the way you decided to be the person you are and stop living against your nature. THAT was brave. Especially here in this state. By the way, how are things with Laura?"

"It's hard to say. She's so free spirited, yet I get the feeling she's falling for me. It's flattering, but she's the first woman I've been with. I know you and Grace are ready to get engaged, and it's great for you both, but I want to see what else is out there. I'm not ready to settle down now that I'm finally 'out'. In fact, I've been thinking...I applied to medical school at the University of San Francisco."

I was speechless for a minute and actually stopped eating with food in my mouth. I finally got it down and I said "Ev, now I'm wondering if you've lost YOUR mind. All the way across the country? Mom will have kittens."

"Henry, it's not her life. San Francisco is the most accepting city for gays and lesbians. Dan White notwithstanding." Dan White was the man who murdered Harvey Milk, the first openly gay elected government official in the country, elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Milk was murdered along with SF mayor George Moscone, a little more than a year before.

"I know, and you know I love and support you. But three thousand miles away...it was going to be hard enough six hundred miles apart."

"I know, and I haven't been accepted yet. But if I get in, I'm going. I want to feel free to be me, brother. Besides, it's a six hour flight away. We all have the means to afford to visit each other."

I thought I had been full of surprises for my family. Evelyn was outdoing me lately. "You're right, sis. But lets not tell mom unless there's something to tell her. I think she's had enough to adjust to this past year."

When we got to Ev's car, we hugged, a big, big sister-brother hug. The next day, Saturday, would be spent packing bags and the van, then going to Grace's to pack her stuff also, then both families were spending the night at our house, a final night all together. But this was the last time Ev and I, as mom called us 'partners in crime', would be alone for a long time. We were both crying lightly, the end of an era. Both our lives had changed so much in the last year, for better and for worse. We got through it all together. I was going to miss her so much as it was, but if she went across the country...

The next day was, as I said, spent packing the van, my things first, then Grace next since she had to be at Columbia a day before I had to be at NYU. While I packed my things, I looked at my car longingly. It wasn't my old car, it was the replacement, but it still held memories, my father bought it for me, and Grace and I had so many good times in it and traveling in it. The thought of being without my car, even in New York, was its own punch in the gut.

That night we brought in dinner from our favorite bar be que joint, pulled pork and Brunswick stew and corn and greens and biscuits...heaven. Gus, Alton and Therese were with us and it was a nice, bittersweet night. Grace and I hadn't been together since the afternoon at Bethany's, three days before, but we'd be spending the next few nights together. Edina was as comfortable as she could be with the idea and understood.

We went into the kitchen to put some leftovers away, and we embraced and kissed. "I am missing you so much" I whispered as we held each other. "Three days is a long time for us."

"Don't I know it" Grace responded, then blew into my ear to torture me a little. "Just wait until we're in that hotel room tomorrow night. I'm feeling very needy already."