Falling for Grace Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too, mom" I said, taking her hand. "We know as accepting as you've been about our traveling together, sharing the hotel rooms, that this is something that isn't easy for you. But we want to be together. It's going to be so hard to be apart the next few months, most of the time anyway. Please understand."

Edina and mom looked at us and each other and came to an understanding. "We know you love each other and are committed to each other. We knew this was coming; we even talked about it last week. And I know my sister offered you her apartment. She told me before she even told you, Henry. She wouldn't have offered if she hadn't. Grace, your mother and I, with a little apprehension, give our blessing to you both, to live together in the Fall, and to get married, of course. You knew we would approve of that. But thank you for asking for our blessing to live together."

Grace turned to her mother, took her hand and said, simply, "Mama? Is that how you feel?"

"Baby, deep down, I wish you'd marry first. But I can accept this because you're with a wonderful young man who I watched grow up from a baby. I know he'll always be good to you, love you, respect you. That's everything I want for you. So yes, I give my blessing to you both. And I am so thrilled at your engagement!" Then she turned to me. "I know I can count on you to treat my baby right, Henry. I don't even have to ask you again. I love you like I love my own."

"Same here, Grace, dear" my mom added. "You're easily the best woman Henry could have found, and I'm proud to think of you like I do Evelyn. You're my daughter, not my daughter in law. I love you."

We were all crying, then my mom said we need to have a drink to celebrate. "We should go downstairs to the bar and get a bottle of champagne. It's a very special occasion! Actually, do you both mind skipping your plans and just having dinner with us? It's such a special night."

Grace and I looked at each other and decided quickly. We'd have other nights to go to a club and concerts over the next semester, and over the years. This was a night to spend with our family. "Sure mom. We can go wherever you want. We're honored to be with our mothers tonight."

She smiled broadly, as did Edina. "I am going to call the concierge and have him make reservations someplace special. How's a nice steakhouse sound to everyone? We get dressed nice, and we make a big night of it?" We all agreed, and mom called the desk. After a few questions, the concierge said he'd call back with a reservation for us. It took less than five minutes for him to call back and tell us we were set for 7PM at Smith and Wolensky, one of the best steakhouses in the country.

"We need to call Evelyn, and Gus and Alton, let them in on the big news!" mom said excitedly. First we called Gus and Alton, and they talked to Grace, who was crying by then as they told her how happy and proud they were, then they briefly talked to me and more congratulations were offered.

Then we called Evelyn, who was getting ready to go out herself. I got to give her the good news and my sister, my sweet amazing sister, squealed with delight and screamed into my ear. After she settled down she told me how happy she was, but then she wanted to talk to Grace. They talked for more than ten minutes, the way girls who are close as sisters do, talking about how it happened and especially about the ring. Ev wanted every detail and they went on and on. As happy as I was for us, to me, they were getting monotonous. How much could girls talk about a ring? But mom and Edina smiled as they listened. The difference between boys and girls.

After she spoke to my mom and Edina, Ev asked to speak to me again. "I'm still so happy for you both! Do you think she'll ask me to be her Maid of Honor?" she asked, almost giddy.

"I have no idea, Ev. Time will tell. I hope so. Either that or you can be my Best Man." We both laughed at that. Then it was time to go; Grace and I had to go dress for dinner and Ev had her own plans with some friends she made through Laura. I promised to call her the next week when we were both settled in at school.

Back in our room, around 5:00, Grace and I prepared to take showers. "We can save time if you let me join you" I said lecherously. I was very horny, and I hoped she'd say yes.

She smiled back with her own hungry look. "We have to be quick...well, not too quick. I want to enjoy this. But later tonight, we can really take our time. Come on, Tiger. Quickie now."

Grace started the shower, a big, marble walled stall, plenty of room for two. We stripped quickly, kissing a few times but we didn't need to. We didn't need any foreplay. I was hard and she was wet. And we were both about to get dirty while we got clean.

We spent a few minutes making out while we soaked in the powerful jets of steaming water. We were wet in almost no time, though Grace had her hair in a shower cap. It didn't dull my desire for her a single iota. We soaped each other all over, paying extra special attention to all the special sensitive places.

"You get me so hot, Tiger. Hotter than this water. Hotter than anything." I was teasing her nipples with my fingers while she cradled my cock in her hands.

"I love getting you hot for me. I love doing everything with you. And you're not the only one feeling fiery." I kissed her neck and shoulder and even over the sound of the spraying water, I could hear Grace moaning. "Hey, wanna try something different, Hot Stuff?"

"MMMM what do you have in mind?" In response I made sure both my cock and her pussy were very soapy, so we were both slippery. I lifted one of her legs, bending it so it was over my arm, and I leaned as close as I could and let my cock just slide up and down along her slit, so that her clit was getting plenty of slick friction. The glans of my cock was getting lots of attention as well. "Fuck, you Nasty Boy, where did you learn that? And why haven't you done this to me before?" She was gasping between every few words.

"I didn't learn it anywhere, Dirty Girl. It just occurred to me. Though I wish I thought of it sooner."

We were holding each other to keep from falling in the shower while my hips were moving hard and fast, like fucking without penetration. I grabbed her ass hard with the hand not keeping her leg up and Grace held my around my upper back, her back pressed to the fine marble. We were grinding hard, and we both were getting close to our climax.

I hit first, shooting wads of cum all over her flat tummy, making a real mess. Before I went soft, Grace grunted and kissed me, shaking in her orgasm. We giggled and kissed, loving kisses. "We will be doing this again, Tiger. I hope. That really was very intense."

"For me too. Everything we do makes me happy, honey. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. We have to finish cleaning up. I'm very hungry all of a sudden."

We hurried from there, drying off, I dried my hair while Grace did her makeup, and then we dressed, me in a nice, dark suit and Grace in a really nice and form fitting navy and grey dress with grey shoes, an outfit she bought the day before at Bloomingdale's. She looked sexy and dreamy.

We were a few minutes late for our dinner thanks to Grace and I, but it wasn't a problem. And we had great steaks with some shared appetizers and a bottle of Cristal champagne. Mom of course insisted on picking up the check, despite my protests. "This is a special occasion, Henry. Not that I would let you pay anyways. Now just say thank you, mother." She smiled wide.

"Thank you, mother" I said with a smart aleck tone of voice. Everyone thanked her, and then I surprised everyone by telling them the next night I got us tickets to see Bette Midler. Mom and Grace were thrilled, but Edina was worried she'd be too bawdy for her tastes (PS, she loved it.)

Grace was on top of me later that night, moving gently up and down and then in circles as we touched each other with tender fingers. Hers were tangling in my chest hair and mine were tickling her ass. I could have fucked her like that all night.

Then she lifted her left hand and we both admired the way her ring refracted the faint light in the room, brightening the source from outside our window. "That ring is almost as beautiful as you are, Gracie. But not quite. Nothing is."

"My sweet, sweet man. You're beautiful too. My dream man. My love."

"My love." A few minutes later Grace came, a nice, mellow orgasm and then a couple of minutes after it was my turn. After that was a much needed sleep.

Thursday we spent at the Museum of Art and then Tea at the Plaza. It was a girlie thing to do, something the three of them talked about a few times, and I, a good son, fiance and future son-in-law, went along. It was nice, if not the most testosterone fueled event. Tea, small sandwiches, smaller cakes...I got the appeal for women. It just wasn't my cup of tea, pardon the pun.

We ate an early dinner at Sardi's, another New York experience, and then saw Bette Midler. Great show, great seats that cost a fortune, and we had a great time. Then back to the hotel, a final night before Grace had to report to Columbia the next day.

After making love again, Grace and I stared at the ceiling, holding hands, and scared for what the future might bring. College was a great unknown and we were going to be apart much more than we'd be together for the next four months. It was a little terrifying.

Since neither of us were asleep, I turned to Grace and said, softly, "Honey, are you ok? Anything you need to talk about?"

"Just the usual. I'm scared half to death. Nothing much otherwise."

"Scared of what, exactly?"

"Scared that I'm not going to be smart enough to do well. Scared that these urbane New York people will think I'm a hick. Mostly scared of what all this time apart from each other will do to our love. So nothing much." She smiled weakly.

"First of all, you're as smart as anyone there. You earned this scholarship and you deserve it. Second, you'll do fine here. You're going to take New York by storm, honey. You're nobody's fool. And as for us, we're going to be great. When we can't see each other, we can call on the phone. We're always here for each other, we're a team. We're tough. And we will be fine until the summer, then we'll have the summer we should have had last year. And then we'll be living together, so it won't matter if we go to different schools. We will make it work because we love each other not to make it work."

"I'm so lucky to have you, Tiger. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you just as much, Gracie. My love. And I'm the lucky one. You made the bad things of the last year bearable. I never would have made it through without you."

We faced each other, shared some kisses in silence and then settled in to get what sleep we could. We were moving Grace into her dorm the next day and then I was moving in Saturday. I said a silent prayer to a God I didn't believe in to protect Grace, my sister, Edina and my mom. And me, while I was at it. I could use a little looking after. Then I watched Grace sleep a little while before I went into my own dreamless sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you liked this chapter. Obviously there will be a few more; I'm kind of alternating between this story and Eva, with an occasional other story thrown in. Please, please vote, and please comment. Thanks all.