Falling for Grace Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowed down, settling into a gentle circular motion on top of me. "Damn, Nasty Boy, you really ring my bell. But when we get to school, I've got to start working out again. I'm tired as hell."

"You're not the only one. I'm pretty winded myself. But right now..."

"Yes, baby, right now you need to cum. You didn't think I would leave you like that after how good you were to me, did you?" Grace rose off my body and stretched out next to me. "You just lie there and let Gracie take good care of you. My handsome Tiger." We kissed as she found my dick with her hand and pumped me up and down, nice and slow and steady. "I want to make you cum, anywhere you like. My mouth or my face or my tits, Maybe my ass? Would you love to see my round, brown ass covered in your bright, white cum?" She giggled as her hand did wonderful things to me.

"My girlfriend the poet. Maybe you should change your projected major. Oh, god, Gracie, please don't stop. I'm so close..."

"Where, baby? Where does my Nasty Boy want to cum?" She licked my eat and I shook all over.

"In your mouth, Dirty Girl. Suck and swallow me." She kissed my cheek and moved quickly to cover my cock with her warm and wet mouth. She sucked on the head while her hand stroked my shaft rapidly and in just a couple of minutes I came, groaning fairly loudly, filling her mouth with my thick cum.

Grace collected it all and kept rolling her tongue, with a mouthful of thick semen, all over my dick until I was done. And I mean I was done! Then she came back to me and kissed me hard so my cum transferred back and forth between our mouths and our tongues. We both swallowed some and then broke our kiss and laughed like true lovers. Which is what we were.

"My Gracie. My amazing love and lover. I love you with all my heart." We were cuddled on the somewhat lumpy mattress. Touching, playful and tender. Very, very loving.

"My Tiger. My Henry. I love you too, my handsome man." We snuggled closer, under the blanket. The heat in the room wasn't very efficient, but we hadn't noticed it until that moment. We wrapped the blankets over us to keep out the chill. After huddling for a few minutes, Gracie sad "Dammit."

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I've got to pee. Not to mention brush my teeth."

"Fuck, me too. We should have thought about it before we got under here. You go first."

"Always the gentleman. Thanks, Tiger." She hopped out into the now cold room (or at least we felt it then), moving quickly so she could get back as quick as possible and get under the warm covers. She did her thing, I did mine and we snuggled again, warming up nicely.

"Gracie, we had a really good time with Bethany last week, right?"

"Yes, I think so. It was different and sexy and I know she enjoyed it too. Why are you mentioning that now?"

"Because as much fun and as different as it was, nothing is better than when we're alone together. Tonight was vastly better. I love being alone with you."

She smiled, that beautiful, loving smile, and we shared a whole lot of kisses while we held each other tight. "Henry, you really know how to touch my heart. I agree, being alone together is the best. After Paris, and that party with our friends and after Bethany, I think we're done experimenting. I regret almost none of it, except Paris, but from now on, it's just me and you. I love you, Henry."

"I love you too Gracie. And I agree, our experimenting from now on is going to be what we can do together, without others. There's plenty to try. We don't need anyone else to enjoy great sex. Because we love each other so much."

We kissed once more and settled down to sleep. It came easy, lumpy mattress, cold room and all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edina called our room a little after 8, waking us both from sound sleep to get us moving. We wanted to check out by 9 or so, get breakfast, and hit the road to get to New York by 2, maybe 3. We took showers and got dressed, both of us very excited to get there. Even though I'd been to New York almost every year since I was about eight, I was still thrilled to be living there. And Grace, who'd never been further north than Maryland before, was giddy with excitement.

We went to Aunt Sarah's Pancake House and had a big breakfast to hold us all the way for the rest of our trip, then I got behind the wheel with Grace next to me while mom and Edina sat behind us, having their own conversation. The rest of the trip went fast, missing rush hour traffic in DC, Baltimore, and then up to New York. When we hit north New Jersey on the NJ Turnpike, we really got excited, and then, looking to our right, we saw the World Trade Center towers, sticking up from the horizon like two rectangular fingers. We were almost there,

"Henry," Grace said with the wonder of a young child, "We're here! We're really here!" I was concentrating on driving but I kept peeking to the right as more buildings came into view.

Edina was very quiet, kind of in shock, realizing not only was she also about to be in New York for the first time, but that her youngest, her baby, was really not coming home with her. Mom, Grace and I all chattered nervously, but Edina barely said a word. Soon enough we got to the exit for the Lincoln Tunnel into midtown Manhattan, a little after 2PM. Then getting through the tunnel, and it opened up on midtown. Right in the heart of the city. 39th Street and 9th Avenue. It was like another world from the one we knew. Grace and Edina were shocked into complete silence, and mom and I didn't say much more.

But I had to pay attention to my driving. I'd never driven in that kind of heavy traffic before, much heavier than even the busiest part of Charleston. Thankfully, aside from all the one-way streets, midtown and Upper Manhattan are fairly easy to figure out, since most of the streets are numbered. Not all, but most. After figuring out which streets went in which direction, it wasn't hard to find my was to the Pierre Hotel, a very fancy hotel on 61st Street just off the east side of Central Park. I negotiated the traffic and pulled up in front.

There was a valet to park our van after the bellman got our luggage for our stay the next few days. Mom and I had been in fancy hotels before, and Grace had been with me in London and Paris. Still, this was an extraordinary experience, and Edina was beginning to feel overwhelmed. It was a pretty intense experience for me as well.

Mom checked us in and we got to our adjoining rooms on the 32nd floor, with spectacular views facing Central Park. Even to mom, it was an incredible view. She and Edina shared the one room with two large double beds and Grace and I were in the next room with a king-sized bed. Even Edina was done commenting on Grace and my staying in a room together.

Edina sat on a couch in the salon (she and mom were in a junior suite) and she started crying. Grace sat next to her on one side and I sat on the other side, both of us holding her hands. "It's real, isn't it. In a few days, my baby is starting college. My other baby too" she said, meaning me. "Rae, all our babies have really grown up."

"Yes they have. It's hard to imagine sometimes. But I'm so proud of all our children, Edina. And I know you are as well."

Edina sniffled and blew her nose into a tissue. "I am, very proud. But I'm going to miss these two most of all. Don't you be telling your brothers or your sister that. I love you all the same. But you two are just a little special." She squeezed mine and Grace's hands, and all four of us were teary.

We squared our things away in our rooms and then at 6 we went down to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner. A very NICE dinner. The food was as impressive as the restaurant itself. We wanted to walk about after dinner, but it was a very cold night, not really right for aimless wandering. So what we did was we hailed a cab and took it to Rockefeller Center, where the Christmas Tree still stood lit up, like we saw on TV each year. But that was nothing like seeing it in person, especially at night. We stood there at the edge of the entrance to the ice skating rink and gazed at one of the most iconic New York City landmarks. And we came just in time; we got there at 8 and they turned off the lights at 9, and the tree was being taken down Wednesday.

"I can't believe we're here, seeing this" Grace said as she took my hand, glove in glove, so to speak. "It's like magic."

It really was. We stood there talking, watching the skaters, until we got too cold to stand there anymore. We were about ten blocks from our hotel, so we made our way back, stopping into a bar halfway for a drink. Or two.

We sat there in that very nice bar (in that neighborhood, every place was very nice, and expensive). The best part, to me, was no one stared at us, not even when Grace and I shared a kiss. We knew New York had it's share of racism and still does, but at least there, in that bar, no one gave a damn about an interracial couple or four people of different races sitting together, sharing a casual drink. It made us feel like this was going to be a great time in our lives.

We went back to the hotel and we said goodnight before going into our separate rooms. Grace and I undressed and put on things to sleep in. "Honey, do you mind if we just take it easy tonight? That drive was tiring. I could use a mellow night, but I promise, I'll make it up to you the next three nights."

"Tiger, you don't have to make a deal with me about sex. We can just lay in bed and watch TV until we fall asleep. Let me give you a little sugar." She kissed me in a loving way, not trying to turn me on, just a few loving kisses. But I felt kind of guilty. Starting Friday, we'd be apart probably for at least a week. And we expected to be busy the next few days and nights, so who knew what kind of mood we'd be in, how tired we'd be. I needed to make an effort, so to speak.

We laid there, arms around each other, watching a movie on cable TV (!) and I started to kiss her arm and then her neck. Grace giggled and twisted her neck as if I was tickling her. "I thought you were tired."

"I got my second wind. You inspire me" I said with a flourish. She giggled again and turned towards me, kissing me again, but this time with more oomph. A lot more oomph.

"You're sure, Tiger? You're up to this?"

"I can always find the strength for you, Hot Stuff."

"MMM I think I'm in love with you all over again." We helped each other out of our sleep things and we kept making out, nice and naked. My body, despite being tired, was responding as usual to being with Grace. She could turn me on just with her smile.

After some fun foreplay, Grace laid back and opened the way for me, I put my cock right at the entrance to her lubricated pussy and went in slow, savoring the feeling of her pussy around my cock and her body and mine joining again. This time was slow and loving, not rough or dirty. Our bodies rocked together in perfect rhythm. We took our time and it was beautiful. I thought how glad I was that I changed my mind.

I kissed Grace and said, softly, "I'm going to miss you next week. Until Friday, probably. We're going to have to adjust to being apart during the week."

She looked up at me, those loving brown eyes filled with love. "We don't know that yet, Tiger. Don't assume anything. We may find time once or twice during the week."

"Do you want to bet on that?" I moved gently forward and back, then ground my hips on hers.

"Henry, I love when you do that." Her breathing became more ragged. "No, I don't. We're going to have to manage for a few months."

We concentrated on getting to our orgasms and ten minutes later, we were there, mixing our juices, sharing our love. After I rolled over and held her hand, Grace said "I hope you're still planning on us living together come September. Whether at your aunt's or elsewhere. I don't think I can be apart from you for more than one semester."

"I don't think I could bear it either. It's going to be so hard now." We were holding hands, smiling at each other. Then I did it. "Gracie, you think we can do something alone together on Wednesday? Not with our mom's?"

"Sure, we're planning to go out that night on our own. We can have dinner with them but do our own thing during the day. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"I thought we could go shopping together."

"Since when do we have to make plans to go shopping? What's the big deal?"

"I thought you might want to come with me and help pick out your engagement ring."

Time stood still, for a minute or so. Grace looked thunderstruck, the way I felt the day we met, nine months before. "Henry...are you asking me...?"

"Yes I am, honey. I've been thinking about this since before my father died. I've actually known I wanted this since...since I was in the rehab facility. I'm asking you to marry me, to be my wife and allow me the pleasure of being your husband. We don't have to set a date, we can wait a while, but I want to marry you more than anything."

"Henry.., I don't know what to say."

"Say yes?"

Grace smiled, a big bright warm and loving smile. "Yes, yes I want this too. I want to marry you and spend my life with you. Yes Henry. My love."

We hugged and kissed and cried together. And then we hugged and kissed and cried again. "Just one thing. Lets not tell our moms tomorrow. Wait until we buy a ring on Wednesday, then tell them by showing them the ring."

"I love that idea. Though I don't know how we'll keep it quiet. Girls love to tell everyone when the get engaged!" We kissed again, then I got a couple of single bottles of wine from the minibar and we toasted our engagement. We were giddy and I didn't know if we'd get to sleep. But we had plans to shop with our moms, who both wanted to go to Bloomingdale's. Really badly. So we got back in bed and tried to relax, and eventually we fell asleep. The best sleep we ever had.

It was really hard keeping the secret the next day, but we did it. We didn't say a word about being engaged, but we did tell them both that Grace and I wanted to spend the day doing some things by ourselves. We promised to meet them for dinner, but the rest of the day and evening would be our own. In the meantime, we spent hours at Bloomingdale's, and a bunch of Brown Bags of all sizes later we headed back to the hotel for a couple of hours rest before we caught a cab to Chinatown for dinner. That was one of the best meals of our lives. Nothing like Chinese food back in South Carolina. That night was warmer, warm enough for us to walk north across Canal Street into Little Italy for dessert. By the time we left there, we were too stuffed to do much of anything else. So another cab back to the hotel, where we said our goodnights again and Grace and I made love again, the first time since we got engaged. Kind of. Grace reminded me that it wasn't official until I got her the ring. She was teasing, of course, but it had the sound of truth.

The next day we just said we wanted to do a few things on our own. Mom was nonchalant, but Edina looked like she thought something was up. She just didn't know what.

I asked the concierge a couple of questions out of earshot of Grace, and then we caught a cab, waiting out front of the hotel, and I told the driver to take us to 5th Avenue and 55th Street. Grace had no idea where we were going, didn't know her way around, so when we pulled up in front of Harry Winston it was a complete surprise to her. She never heard of the name, but she could tell from the exterior of the store that this was a very high end store.

"Henry, no. You're not spending this kind of money. I don't need this."

I got out of the cab and she reluctantly followed me, but she tried to resist. "Grace, I promise I'm not buying anything I can't afford. And I'm not buying anything I can afford. I have a budget in mind and I'm sticking to it. I could afford more; you know what my situation is. But I know you too. You'd kill me if I bought you a ten thousand dollar ring."

"You're damn right I would! Please, keep it reasonable? We could go to an average store. We don't have to go in here. Please?" I could see her eyes pleading with me.

"Fine, for you. We'll go to a store in the Diamond District. It'll still be a nice ring." I flagged another cab and told him to take us to the Diamond District on 47th between 5th and 6th. We got out and, not knowing one store from another, picked out a random shop.

A man reached over from behind the counter and shook my hand, then Grace's, and introduced himself as Joe Rosenbaum, the owner. I told him Grace and I were engaged and needed a ring, then gave him a budget, discreetly, and he had us sit while he brought out eight rings of different style and size. I told him that cut and clarity were more important than size, something in an ideal size and clarity would be best.

Grace spent an hour trying on rings, bending her wrist and her hand at different angles. Finally she picked between a pear shaped 1 carat with smaller stones around it, and a round two carat with two small stones on either side. Both were bright and clean in white gold settings. Grace settled on the round cut, and I bought it on my card with a ridiculous limit. Paying for the ring was no problem at all. Joe made sure I had his card and told me to come back anytime we needed something. Why not, I thought. It's better to do business with someone you have a relationship with. You get treated better.

It took about ten minutes for Joe to get the approval for the purchase from my bank (no wifi high speed computer connections back then, everything had to be approved by phone) and once he did, we shook hands and then I officially put the ring on Grace's left hand as she softly cried. "Gracie, my love, this makes it official. We are engaged! I hope I make you happy every day for the rest of your life."

We kissed in front of Joe, his assistants and a couple of other customers in the store, and they all applauded. We laughed, a little embarrassed but mostly happier that we ever were before, except for when we met, perhaps. We went outside and caught a cab again, this time back to the hotel. In the cab we kissed and smiled and kissed some more. The driver was pretty sharp, he knew we came out of a jewelry store and figured we got engaged and congratulated us. He got a nice tip.

We knocked on our moms room and they were inside, having just gotten back as well from whatever they did. We went in with big ass shit eating grins.

"What?" my mom said. "What the heck is going on with you two?"

Then Edina said "What did you do? Don't tell us you got married?"

"No, mama, we didn't get married!" Grace was busting, desperate to tell them, so I let her break the big news. It was really her moment. "But we got engaged!" She thrust out her left hand and both our moms had these shocked looks. They knew it was something that would happen some day, and soon, but this did catch them by surprise.

Edina reacted first. "Oh, my baby! Both my babies! I'm so happy! I love you!" She hugged Grace and kissed her cheeks.

Then my mom got herself together. "Henry, Grace, this is the best news! Come here, let me get a look at that ring!" Grace showed mom, and mom kissed her then kissed me and the four of us held on tight. "It's a beautiful ring, You both have such good taste!"

"I know" I responded. "I picked the most perfect woman in the world." I almost said Grace tasted great, but that would have been wildly inappropriate.

Edina asked "So, any idea when you want to get married? Sooner or later?"

"Mama, we haven't even discussed it yet. We're not rushing. But mama, in September, we're going to live together. We won't be married yet, but we will be committed to each other. And we will get married. I know that's not easy for you to hear. But it's what we want."