Falling for Grace Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that up and I'm just going to take what I want right here, right now, everyone else be damned." Grace giggled as I grabbed her ass, then sne slapped my hand.

"No touching those places until we're alone tomorrow. Then you can touch them all." A warm, loving kiss. "One more night, Tiger."

"Fine, Gracie. But you are so tempting." We went back into the living room where Grace's family was getting ready to go home, 8PM. We were getting an early start. We planned to stop overnight at a motel in Virginia and get to New York early afternoon on Tuesday, giving us a few days of sightseeing before we started college.

After Grace and her family left, it was just the three of us. We sat together in the living room, not saying much. We all knew we were going to be separated for a few months, and Ev and I both were sad about leaving mom alone. Ev would be an hour away by car if mom got lonely. But it would be hard for me to come home for a weekend, especially since I wanted to see Grace. Not impossible, but difficult.

"OK you two, this isn't a wake" mom said, trying to pick up our spirits. "Both my children are in college now, and I'm proud of you both. So is your father, wherever he is. But even more than being excellent students- yes, Henry, I know, you're going to be as brilliant as Evelyn- you're both amazing people. Parents are supposed to help their children discover the world. But in the last year, you've opened my eyes to the world. I love you both so much." We all hugged, teary eyed but not crying. We shared a lot of affectionate hugs before mom broke up the hugfest. "We have to be up at six. guys. So lets at least try to get some sleep." She kissed Ev and I goodnight, then I hugged my sister tight though I'd see her in the morning. My heart ached over how much I was going to miss her.

I didn't get much sleep that night, and, from the way mom and Ev looked when we got up, neither did they. Mom and I took showers and Ev made coffee for us. After mom and I were dressed to go, we sat and had a cup of coffee together, our last time together for a few months. We didn't say much; our feelings were mixed. At seven it was time for mom and me to go pick up Grace and Edina. Mom gave Ev a hug and a kiss; Ev would be back at school by the time mom got back from New York but at least she'd be just an hour away. Then it was time for me and my sister to say goodbye, and that took a long time. A big, big hug, a couple of pecks on the cheek and not nearly enough words. We were both too choked up to get the words out.

"Ev, you'd better come visit me. Every month" I said, half kidding. "You're always welcome. Sleep in my bed and I'll take the floor. Just come say hello."

"I just might do that, BABY brother" she said with a joking smile. but a sad look on her face. We hugged one more time. "I love you, Henry. You take care of yourself, and take care of Grace!" She ran back in the house crying.

Mom and I got in the van, with her behind the wheel. I looked around my front yard, at my car, and at the only home I ever knew. So many wonderful memories and a couple of painful ones. It would always be my home, at least until mom sold it and moved on. If she sold it.

Mom drove to Edina's; I needed some time to gather myself. Mom had the courtesy to let me alone with my thoughts for the 10 minutes it took to drive to pick up Grace and Edina. They were waiting for us on the front porch, their suitcases ready, and Gus and Alton with them. The two of them brought the luggage down the steps and put it in the van before they got in.

"Hi, Rae" Grace said to mom before kissing me. We were both feeling excited and sad, and we sat on the rear bench as Edina sat next to mom in the front.

The two men kissed their mother, who'd be flying back Sunday with mom, and then a couple of big kisses for Grace. She was crying like Ev and I had been. She and Gus were particularly close; he gave up his own dreams to take care of his sister and brother. I admired him a lot. "Henry, I know you'll look after my baby sister, not that she needs it. But do it anyway. Good luck at school, both of you." He shook my hand, kissed Grace and Edina once more. Then Alton took his turn; he was quiet and intense by nature and didn't say more than a few words. Then they both stood there waving goodbye as we took off, twenty miles on I-26 to where it met with I-95, the interstate that took us straight to New York City, seven hundred miles away.

We were all quiet for the first hour of the trip, until we stopped for breakfast. After that we felt more at ease and we played music and talked about the things we planned to do during our days together in the city. The first thing we planned to do was see the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center before they took t down. After that would be museums and restaurants, and Wednesday night Grace and I would go out on our own for a clubbing night. I wanted to check out the infamous CBGB's Punk/New Wave club.

The drive up to Northern Virginia was easy and uneventful. I drove after breakfast and we stopped at a small motel just south of Washington. Mom went into the check in desk and got two rooms, one for Grace and I and one for our mothers. Rooms 113 and 115, a room between us. She gave me my key with a sly smile. They didn't want to hear us and we sure as hell didn't want to be heard.

There was a diner across the parking lot and since it was almost 4, too early for dinner and too late for lunch, Grace and I went over there to pick up some muffins and coffee to hold us until dinner. Now, as you know, Grace and I experienced little hostility over our racial difference except, primarily, for that incident with Deputy Brill (by then fired and facing prosecution) and the incident a few days before at the country club. A few remarks here and there, but nothing we couldn't handle. But when we went into this diner, which was half full at that hour, everyone went silent. I mean dead silence. We felt like two bugs in a glass. Grace reached discreetly for my hand.

"Henry, should we leave, go someplace else?" she whispered, a touch of fear in her voice.

Fuck it, I thought. After some of the shit I'd been through the past six months..."No, we're getting something to go and if we want, we're coming back for dinner. If we can survive South Carolina, we can survive Virginia." We walked up to the counter, where a line of stools were for people sitting by themselves and the waitress looked nervous. I asked for four corn muffins and four coffees to go and she just stood there, like she heard us but didn't speak the language. "Excuse me, miss, but I asked for four corn muffins and four coffees, cream and sweeteners on the side." Nothing.

Then a big, and I mean FAT, man came from the kitchen with a cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth. "What y'all doing here? We don't serve no interracials here. Go on, get your nigra loving ass out of here." He put his meaty hands on his hips and stood there defiantly.

Grace tugged at my hand and said "Come on, Henry, lets get out of here. There are other places to get something."

"Yeah, HENRY, go, get your shit somewhere else. I don't need your business" he sneered. His racism, like the deputy's, was out in the open.

I was beyond taking this shit. "Listen, fat man" I said, leaning into his face with my own sneer, "we're a little hungry and a lot tired of your bullshit. Maybe ten years ago you could get away with this crap, but it's a new day in the South" I told him with my own deepest drawl. "So tell your waitress to get us our order and you won't have any trouble. Because if you think I'm afraid of you, you're sorely mistaken."

I stared him right in his porcine eyes and, after about twenty seconds, he said "Ah, fuck it. Charlotte, get them their muffins and their coffee and get them the hell out of here." I stormed back into the kitchen and Charlotte got us our order. I even tipped her; it wasn't her fault she worked for an asshole.

Grace kept looking over her shoulder as we crossed back across the parking lot. "Henry, what got into you? Why didn't you just leave?" She was upset with me.

"After what we've put up with from that cop and from the country club? No more. That fat bastard didn't scare me. I'm tired of letting these bigots get away with their shit. What kind of civil rights lawyer will I be if I keep letting this shit happen? You're my girlfriend, my love and I hope to god, one day you'll be my wife. I'm going to stand up for you as best as I can, every time I can." Then I softened my tone. "But maybe we should look for someplace else to eat dinner later." I kissed her and saw her love for me, burning bright.

We got to our mom's room and Edina said "What kept you two so long? We thought you made a wrong turn somewhere." She said it with a laugh, mom laughing with her, but they stopped laughing when we told them what happened in the diner.

"I'm sorry, my children" mom said, her voice filled with anger and sadness. Edina just looked sad. I had no idea what she had dealt with in her 60+ years, hate and cruelty. I sure as hell knew she didn't want her daughter to experience it, but that was unrealistic. She hugged Grace while my mom hugged me.

"Mom, we're ok. I faced him down and we got what we went in for. I'm not letting people treat us like that. Especially my Grace." She smiled at me from the other bed, but there was a sadness in her heart I couldn't quite relieve. That hurt more than any vile words any bigot could spew, seeing Grace hurt.

We forgot the food; we didn't want to eat anything from that dump. So by 5, we were all starved. I went into the office and the manager there was a very different man than the owner of the diner. He apologized for our trouble and directed us to a nice place with good home style cooking (I can't remember the name 40 years later) and also someplace for breakfast in the morning, a chain called Aunt Sarah's Pancake house. Dinner was delicious, even passing Edina's tough standards. We went back to the motel, just spent a couple of hours together talking before Grace and I excused ourselves for the night.

We got into our room and we were kissing passionately within seconds. It had been four days since Bethany, and longer since we'd been alone together, a lifetime when you're eighteen and nineteen and deeply in love and lust. Wordlessly we got out of our clothes. Our desire and heat for each other meant this wasn't going to take long at all. Not this time.

I sat at the side of the bed and Grace quickly got on her knees on the mattress, positioned so her tits were in my face and her pussy, sweet and gushing, eased right down on my cock. "Henry...Tiger..."

"Gracie." That was all we said as we fucked each other like cats in heat. Four, five, six strokes and Gracie came with a loud grunt and I came two strokes later. Amazingly, it was very satisfying even though it took less than a minute. That's how hot we were for each other.

Grace stayed on me like that, caressing my cheek and spreading soft kisses all over my face. I held her tight in my arms to make sure she didn't fall over as I kissed her neck and her breasts. She was then kissing the top of my head. It was incredibly loving and still no other words were spoked except those three when our bodies joined together.

"Honey," I said softly, "I think that was better than the other day with Bethany. We may have been fast, but...WOW. Just WOW."

She smiled down at me and kissed my lips. "WOW indeed, baby. I was almost tempted to jump your bones in the room with our moms. Of course, they would have sent me for mental health evaluation." We both chuckled as we kissed again. "But that's how much I needed you. And I still do. We aren't done yet tonight."

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. I love you so much, honey. And when we go again, I'm going to be your Nasty Boy." I gave her my most wicked smile.

"MMMM I love my Nasty Boy. I hope you're in the mood for your Dirty Girl. But first, help me get off you so I can get to the bathroom." I let her use my body to steady herself as she climbed off me and she walked naked to the bathroom. Just seeing her walking around like that was enough to get my cock tingling again. Grace came back a few minutes later, then I took my turn, and a few more minutes later I joined her in bed.

"Hi, Gracie. It's been so long" I said as I kissed her shoulder and neck. She giggled as her fingers touched my tummy. That felt very exciting. Thrilling, actually. Grace knew how to turn me on like a light switch. I ran my fingers through her long, waved hair, which felt silky since she changed the style. I loved it, the sophistication but I also missed her natural afro.

We kissed over and over, touching each other with light touches that got more aggressive. In no time I was fully hard again, and Grace's nipples were puffy with desire of her own. I sucked her right nipple as I grabbed her ass, even giving her a light swat. She moaned like she was on fire, which she was, kind of. "You're a very Nasty Boy. And I love you for it. I love everything you do to me."

"Same for me, Dirty Girl. So much fun. MMMM I have to taste you." I moved lower down, kissing her tummy, and Grace pushed me on my way.

"Do it, baby. Go down on me. I want your wicked tongue on my pussy" Grace cried out. I was between her legs and licking her pussy like it had been a month instead of four days. My tongue explored her like it was our first time, back in my car last April. I thought briefly how it seemed impossible that we met just nine months before. Then I got back to my task, flicking my tongue all over her heated pussy, sweet and warm and delicious. Her thighs were rubbing my cheeks, encouraging me to go faster. I was licking her with glee, the joy I got from making my love feel good. "Tigerrrr...she groaned, grabbing kind of blindly at my head, her strong fingers grasping a thick lock of my hair. Grace buck her hips up off the mattress, thrusting into my face, smothering me in her hair and fleshy lips. "Fucker, you're going to make me fucking cum..." a few moments before Grace wrapped her legs around my shoulders and she came, all for me, plucking at her nipples. It turned me on just to give her so much pleasure. My cock lost none of its hardness without touching myself; I was so fucking hot for her, my Dirty Girl.

I was kissing her pussy and her legs and tummy, and Grace started giggling before she said "All right, Nasty Boy, bring your wicked self up here. After that incredible orgasm, it's time to treat you like my personal plaything. But don't you cum in my mouth! Not yet anyway. After I'm finished with you, sucking and fucking you, we'll see where that hot cum will go."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me, Dirty Girl. You're much better at it than I am."

"Then maybe you should practice when you have the opportunity, Tiger" she said as she kissed me with all her love. "Or I might have to stop calling you my Nasty Boy!" Her face and smile in particular were full of mirth, giggling, teasing me.

"I think I should start right...fucking...NOW!" I grabbed her and turned so she was laying across my laps, laughing all the way.

"My Nasty Boy is going to spank me" Grace said as her laughter died down and her lust took over. She didn't try to escape, instead wiggling around so the velvety head of my cock was pressing into her flat tummy. "The only spankings I ever loved in my life!"

"Fight me and I'll just have to smack your ass harder" I said with fake menace. She knew I'd never hurt her. Hell, you all know I'd never hurt her. But sometimes, we both loved a good, sexual spanking.

"Someone wants to get spanked" Grace moaned, pushing down harder on my dick, "and that someone is me! Do it already, Tiger! I'm tingling all over!"

I slapped her full ass cheeks, alternating from right to left and back and forth. Never hard enough to hurt, to be cruel. But the slaps were exploding in Grace's core and her reaction was sparking my own circuits. After six or seven, I couldn't bare to wait any longer. I tossed Grace onto the bed on her back and I straddled her chest so her big, luscious tits were rubbing the back of my thighs as my cock aimed almost right at her lips. "My Dirty Girl is going to give me a great blowjob. Aren't you, baby?"

She provocatively licked her lips in an exaggerated manner and my cock jumped around completely on its own. "Bring it to me, Tiger. Bring me my dessert. But no cumming, not yet. I have other plans for my favorite toy."

I leaned forward a little and Grace's tongue slithered out serpentine style, only teasing the head of my cock with her soft and firm tongue. I leaned forward so my hands were on the wall for stability. She kept attacking my dick, the head and shaft, and when I thrust forward a little more, my balls. Her tongue was going all over my genitals, getting me very wet. She squeezed my cock in her hand and she kept licking away the beads of precum that formed at the tip. "Mmmm you're delicious, Tiger, just like you always are. Later you can feed me the rest. Later. First, you need to fuck me. Nice and hard. Don't treat me like one of your old girlfriends, fragile l ittle things." She was grinning ear to ear.

"Hard you want, hard you get, Dirty Girl. I'm in just as naughty a mood as you are, Hot Stuff." I crawled backwards, deliberately trailing the head of my dick down her neck and then her chest, leaving a small streak of more precum on her rich, brown skin. We both moaned from the contact. For me, just that small point of contact, my glans along her soft skin, kept sending jolts of electricity all through my body. When I finally got to her soft pubic hair, I felt like my soul was on fire. "Gracie, I am so ready to fuck you. Like almost never before!"

"Come on then, Tiger. Bring it on" Grace grunted, pulling her legs back and putting her her ankles on my shoulders. I was over her on my knees and my hands, and I entered her easy. Her pussy was thick with lust and her nectar was coating her lower body like she was coated in honey. It felt thick like that too, and I sunk into her pussy as we joined together, perfect, like always. We felt like we were made to be as one.

"God, Gracie, nothing could possibly feel better than this. Nothing could feel better than you." I kissed her as I started thrusting harder, and her knees were almost going all the way back to the pillow under her head. Our eyes were locked, barely even blinking, as we ground against each other. Each time we kissed, it was with a hot, blazing hot kiss. Nothing light or sweet. Our heat was enough to burn the sheets, it seemed.

"Don't stop, Nasty Boy! Don't...!" She came so loudly I thought our moms might still hear us, even with the empty room between us. Well, if they could, so what? Nothing we could do about it. Besides, this felt way too good to stop for any reason.

Grace's nails scratched my back, a little deeper than usual when she was so excited. It actually hurt while it increased my desire, I was pounding away, kissing her hard, our bodies slapping together. Sweat covered us and she bit my lower lip, just a little. In return I nibbled her nose and we both laughed in joy, in bliss, playfully. Then I turned us over, so Grace was on top of me, and I got to watch as her perfect tits bounced freely with her thrusts. Her skin, which was always so lovely and smooth, was glistening with heat and perspiration. "Suck them, Henry! Suck my tits hard!"

I had my knees bent so it was easier for me to lean up and get at her nipples, puffed with lust. I licked them first, holding her right breast still to make is easier for me, then doing the same to the left, and Grace threw her head back, thrust her chest out at me, and prepared to cum again. I helped get her there by spanking her again a few times, bringing her to her second climax, quieter, but just as intense. I could see it on her face.