Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 05

Story Info
Elizabeth and I have a heart to heart.
2.4k words
4.73
13.4k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

I collapsed on top of her, my body limp, my cock still buried deep inside her, her smell still engulfing my senses.

I was exhausted but unbelievably satisfied.

My face was facing Elizabeth. She was looking at the ceiling, but her eyes were closed.

I kissed her cheek softly, "I love you so much," I told her.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to face me. "Same," she said, "same."

I lay looking into her eyes, her breath gently drifting over my left shoulder.

We stayed in this position for about 5 mins, my hips still between Elizabeth's legs and my left arm cradling her head, until all the blood had fully drained from my cock. It was now limp and almost completely withdrawn from her vagina, my incestuous semen now slowly escaping, seeping between her legs and down her bum.

"Hold me," she said as she gently turned over onto her right side.

I pulled her hair from under her as she turned, and put it behind her back. I moved closer to her, putting my right arm under her neck, my stomach now touching her back, her soft hair running down my chest. I put my left arm over her side and pulled her tightly to me. I kissed her neck and sighed contently, stroking the side of her head.

I was in a very happy and fulfilled place, just holding my sister, still in disbelief that this was really happening. I held her lovingly, Elizabeth's hands resting on my wrists as we both drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

We napped for almost an hour before I slowly awoke. I could still feel Elizabeth breathing deeply, she was obviously still asleep. I didn't want to wake her, but the thought that I was actually holding my sister in this way was still very new to me and my cock started to grow again. I felt a tiny bit sore as I hadn't had such strong erections or had such intense sex ever before, and certainly not as many times as I had had in the last 24 hours. But, well, here was my sister laying in front of me. My sister, my own sister. Every time that thought raced through my head I felt a another rush of excitement.

My cock was now rock hard again, only three inches from her opening. Slipping it in would be easy as our combined juices were still glistening at the opening to her vagina, a little pool of lovemaking on the sheets between us.

The temptation was too much, so I moved my hips forward and guided my cock to the entrance.

I pushed gently and sure enough, my cock slipped in easily. Oh my goodness... back to heaven.

I started gently, in and out, but after only a few seconds I felt movement in Elizabeth's body, she was awakening.

I continued gently and planted a kiss on her neck, and then another, her soft hair brushing my face.

Elizabeth's hips started to move rhythmically, in sync with my own.

"Oh yes," she said in the quietest of voices, "Andrew..."

I moved my left hand to her left breast and found her nipple. Still kissing her neck, I started caressing her nipple, toying with it, squeezing it, stimulating it. My cock was going in and out, very gently, very lovingly. But I was rock hard.

Elizabeth turned her head to the left. She couldn't turn it far enough to see me, so I moved forward as far as I could.

"What are you doing to me?" she said. It was an emotional statement not a real question, and I liked it. It meant that I was keeping her satisfied, excited, happy, wanting more. More of me.

I moved my head round as far as it could go and we connected in a slightly awkward side on kiss, our tongues desperately trying to find each other.

My right hand moved under her head (how I love holding her head) which enabled me to gently bring pressure to intensify the moment.

My hips increased in action, getting both a little deeper and faster.

We fucked like this for a minute or two before Elizabeth twisted to her left, her left leg crossing over my left leg and her hips twisting anti-clockwise. Suddenly, I had more space to go deeper whilst simultaneously I was able to twist my body to go slightly more above her. This enabled us to engage in a much more satisfying kiss, our tongues now free to dance once again and boy did they dance, my right hand entwining in her hair and my left hand caressing her right breast.

We were in a kind of scissor position with my thighs gripping her right leg in a pincer, holding her in place, pivoting my hips so I was thrusting in and out of her. And I did, I fucked her frantically with passion and hunger, kissing her and massaging her breast.

With her clitoris now exposed, I removed my left hand from her breast and moved it towards her vagina, my middle finger searching for it like a blood hound. I found it almost immediately - it was hard, swollen and very slippery. I had thought I might need to lick my finger first, but I really didn't need to, so my finger got straight to work, stroking, rubbing, stimulating.

Elizabeth groaned into my mouth loudly, she was now fully awake and definitely in the zone. Her eyes were open looking at me, intensity in them, almost pain, but this wasn't pain, this was pleasure, pleasure of the strongest kind.

Elizabeth groaned with every cycle of my finger, louder and louder. Round and round my finger went, each circle creating a build up of climax for my sister until the pressure in her couldn't be contained any longer.

Elizabeth exploded with a scream, her body shaking violently once again.

"My brother, my brother, oh fuck, my brother!" she screamed. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on in her head, but I was pretty sure it was good.

I continued to fuck her like this, allowing her to enjoy her high, keeping her on the edge. Her body was still shaking. I could see she was in the pleasure zone, so I just wanted to do everything I could to keep her there.

After 15 seconds or so, her body started to relax and it was clear she was passed the peak. But now my balls were at high pressure and so it was my turn.

I pulled my cock out and asked her to lay on her front. She immediately responded, opening her legs as if she knew what I was about to do.

I got her hair and laid it smoothly over her back, like a silk sheet. I looked at it for a couple of seconds... it was so very beautiful and just further hardened my cock.

I climbed onto her, in between her opened legs and slid my cock back into her vagina, its new home. I lowered myself onto her and the feel of her hair on my face, chest and stomach was incredibly intense, just like I had always imagined. And as for the smell.... oh it was wonderful!! I could have cum there and then without any further stimulation but I wanted to hold off until the right moment. My cock was now buried in her and so I started to pump again, faster, stronger, this is my sister, faster, oh my god my sister... I kissed her head, her cheek, her neck, her back, just anywhere and everywhere I could.

Elizabeth spoke, "cum for me Andrew, cum in your sister. Cum in your sister."

Oh my god!! What a turn on hearing her say that! She was talking all 'incesty' and I really liked it! That thing about holding off until the right moment... yeah right!

My balls erupted and my cock pumped and pumped and pumped! Now it was my body that was shaking.

Elizabeth moved her hands round and held my bum as my semen sprayed into her, my hips pushing to get my cock as far in as it would go. My eyes were open to enjoy the view of Elizabeth underneath me. My sister, underneath me.

I looked at her hair cascading off her back, her elegant neck, her perfect skin, her luscious lips and mouth, fuck I love her mouth, her profile. She was just perfect, just perfect. Her lips were moving, she was still talking, but I was somewhere else. It was my turn in the pleasure zone now.

I collapsed, feeling her hair once again on my stomach and chest. I couldn't move. That was my third orgasm of the day and boy I was really feeling it.

When had I last had three orgasms in one day? Had I ever had three orgasms in one day? I wasn't sure that I had, certainly not within a three hour spell. But right now I wasn't really sure of anything, I wasn't thinking clearly at all. My mind was just rushing with euphoria.

I lay there for a few minutes, Elizabeth allowed me that pleasure, not moving.

After a short time Elizabeth spoke.

"Amazing," she said, "that was just amazing. I can't tell you how much I wanted all this to happen. Yesterday. Today."

"Really?" I said happily, "I never realised. I always thought it was just me that was the weirdo. Wanting you. Needing you. My brain fried so many times with confusion and guilt from the feelings I felt for you."

"Mine too," she said, "I guess we are both weirdo's then huh?"

I carefully raised my body off her and moved to the right, laying flat next to her, looking into her eyes.

"I never knew how to approach the subject with you. I would just look at you, trying not to let you see how I really felt, trying to not let you realise what was going on in my head. I knew months ago that I felt differently about you, y'know, to how I should," I explained, "but how could I tell you? I didn't want to lose you as a sister. I mean I love you, as a sister. I didn't want to fuck that up."

"But you were the one who started it," she said, "in the kitchen, holding me, kissing me."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, "I could have fucked everything couldn't I? But I just couldn't help myself. I was totally besotted by you. I really don't know where the strength to do that came from."

"Well, I'm glad you did," she said, "I'm glad you did."

"And you really love me that much as a sister?"

"God yes. I've always adored you, even before I started seeing you as something more." I said. "You're my big sister and I love you. But now, well, now you just blow my mind!" A big smile came on my face.

"That's nice." she said.

There was a few moments pause before I continued.

"But it's kind of scary don't you think?" I said.

"In what way?"

"Well. What happens next. Do we go back to being brother and sister? Can we?"

"Is that what you want?" she said.

"No. No I don't." I stuttered. "God, no. I want you forever. I don't want this to end, ever. That's what's so scary."

"Good." she said.

"And how about you?" I asked, "You haven't told me what you want."

There was another pause before Elizabeth spoke.

"Well," she said, "I think I am in trouble. The guy that I've fallen in love with just happens to be my brother. And that's a problem. I haven't quite grasped that yet. I mean, I've always looked forward to introducing the guy I fall in love with to my parents, and friends. And having a big white wedding. And buying a big house. And," she paused, noticeably emotional, "for us to fill the house with our children."

M heart sank. This was the consequence of falling in love with my sister. I was killing her future.

She continued.

"I need to think more about this, but right now, all I know is that you make me feel amazing, truly amazing... and loved... and wanted. And I fancy the fucking pants off you, literally! I've never wanted anyone or anything so much in my life."

"I feel the same Elizabeth. But, it kills me to hear that I am the cause of your trouble. I mean, obviously I am. Of course I am. I should never have started it. I should have realised what would happen. I never want to hurt you."

"No, no." Elizabeth said, "No, stop that. I let it happen. We did this together."

There was silence until Elizabeth spoke again.

"But you know what's really fucked up?"

"What?" I said.

"I bloody LOVE the thought of you being my brother. And that it's my brother inside me, fucking me. Incest used to be a dirty word, but now, well now it is exciting. How fucked up is that?"

I started laughing. Elizabeth looked at me, initially with distain as if 'why are you laughing at me?', but very quickly a smile appeared on her face. And then a chuckle. And then a laugh. And before long, we were both howling with laughter.

"Fucking hell Elizabeth." I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked trying to control herself.

"Because, so many times today I found it such a turn on that you are my sister. And when I was inside you, the voice in my head was all excited saying 'I'm fucking my own sister!' I thought I was a really bad person thinking that, but it turns out you were thinking it too!"

We continued to laugh together for 15 seconds or so, until Elizabeth spoke.

"Bloody hell, I guess we're both going to hell then!"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, "but as long as I am there with you, I'm ok with it."

"Me too," she said, "me too."

Elizabeth raised her hand to my face and started to caress very lightly. It was lovely, true love.

I reached my right arm out and moved it under her head. She moved in closer to me, her head now laying on my chest, her hair sweeping across my arm and her right hand resting on my stomach.

If I hadn't been so sore, I would have fucked her again, right then. The love and desire I felt for her was overwhelming, but I was truly spent.

We drifted off to sleep, our faces just one inch apart.

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers