All Comments on 'Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 05'

by andyuk62

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I am totally loving this series. Please keep going. -Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Starting to get very boring. The past few chapters have only been about the sex. What about the rest of their lives? Have them go on dates, visit with friends and family, etc. Just do NOT get anyone else involved with them! NO THREESOMES!! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, please, please make this a happy ending... I don't think I can stand another story where they are so passionately in love and obviously made for each other in the beginning and we all fall in love with them, only to have someone else come in and spoil everything (threesomes, friends, family members). It may be just a story, but for us readers, we can't help hoping for a beautiful ending with them together forever and having children etc. So many start out that they have no qualms about it being incest and then suddenly out of nowhere they get all righteous and ruin what was meant to be. Love should always win out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you think it is starting to get very boring, then just stop reading. And if you have strong views on a plot, then why not write your own story rather than criticising someone else’s work!

dick_hardendick_hardenabout 1 year ago

I love the raw sex. This is my favorite part.

My cock was now buried in her and so I started to pump again, faster, stronger, this is my sister, faster, oh my god my sister... I kissed her head, her cheek, her neck, her back, just anywhere and everywhere I could.

Elizabeth spoke, "cum for me Andrew, cum in your sister. Cum in your sister."

Oh my god!! What a turn on hearing her say that! She was talking all 'incesty' and I really liked it! That thing about holding off until the right moment... yeah right!

My balls erupted and my cock pumped and pumped and pumped! Now it was my body that was shaking.

Elizabeth moved her hands round and held my bum as my semen sprayed into her, my hips pushing to get my cock as far in as it would go.

More please. And a happy ending somehow. Maybe they move to another State or another country to be together.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this series. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh man. This is a great story. I hope it continues much longer and is updated quickly. Thank you, keep writing, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous