Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
My forbidden day with Elizabeth continues.
2k words
4.75
14.1k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

My head was resting on Elizabeth's pillow, my face buried into her amazing hair. It was so soft around my face, and the fabulous cocktail aroma of her shampoo mixed with her was just wonderful.

I was coming down from my extreme high, my heart beat slowing and my head clearing. Elizabeth was gently caressing the back of my head. Her touch was so tender, so womanly, so caring.

I turned my face to her and we kissed, more loving than passionate. But I was aware that as it was only me that had been satisfied due to my own lack of self control, Elizabeth probably still had a fire burning. Well then, it was only right that I should be her own personal fireman.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I just couldn't control that. It's your fault though," I teased, "you're just such an incredible turn on!"

"Good luck with starting a 'me too' on that one." she said.

I laughed, "Hey, that was funny."

I started softly tickling her side. She buckled and wriggled.

"Stop," she said laughing, "Stop!"

I continued, moving onto my knees so I could start a better attack.

"God, you're such an annoying little brother!" she whined.

I started tickling both sides at the same time. Elizabeth wriggled more, pushing my hands away, laughing louder.

We played tickle for a few more seconds before I stopped, just sitting on her, looking into her eyes. Her hands were holding my wrists as her laughing slowly subsided.

"God you're beautiful Elizabeth," I said, transfixed. I had emptied my balls less than five minutes ago, but my cock was already getting hard again. It was her presence, her smell, her beauty. I reached down and touched her face. She smiled that gorgeous smile.

"Your turn." I said softly.

"Wait," she said, "I'm leaking, let me go and freshen up. It might be nicer."

Elizabeth got off the bed and walked out of her bedroom. I laid down on my back looking up at the ceiling. I was in love.

My mind was wondering as I heard running water coming through her opened bedroom door. Elizabeth was obviously taking a shower.

A couple of minutes later the running water stopped and I heard Elizabeth singing.

"Fuck it I love you, Lana Del Rey," I said to myself, "I didn't know she liked Lana!" Once again our shared DNA raised it's head - 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' just happened to be one of my favourite albums. I chuckled.

Elizabeth walked back into the room looking fresh and just amazing. She had even taken time to brush her hair which was no longer messy from our first session of the day.

"There," she said, "I feel clean again."

"And I feel ready again," I said looking down at my engorged cock, "come here you."

I took her by the hand and we sat on her bed, side by side. I leant in for a kiss and was met by her soft lips. I raised my hand to her right breast and stroked it. Her nipples were small, but absolutely perfect and I wanted one in my mouth.

"Lay back, it's my turn to take care of you." I said.

Elizabeth lay down on her back and my mouth locked on to the breast I had been stroking. Her nipples immediately enlarged, still small, but hard.

My hand found her other breast as my tongue and lips sucked and licked her breast and nipple. I could only have dreamt of doing this two days ago, and yet here I was with my sister naked on the bed and my mouth on her breast. Fuck!

My hand fondled her right breast, playing with her nipple, squeezing it gently, trying to get a sense of how hard she wanted me to be with her.

Elizabeth groaned as I continued to suck and rub her breasts. And then after 15-20 seconds, she groaned a little more. So I squeezed and sucked little harder. And after another 10-15 seconds she groaned louder still. Elizabeth was obviously getting seriously turned on from what I was doing.

Now, I have read that some women can orgasm by nipple stimulation alone, but as I had never personally experienced this, I wasn't sure if this was true or not. But that's certainly what seemed to be happening to Elizabeth right now. So, keen to see if this was indeed true, I continued with high focus, listening to Elizabeth's body through her outward emotion in order to stimulate her at the maximum possible intensity.

Elizabeth certainly seemed to be enjoying my fingers on her nipple. So I thought I'd go up a level and in one quick motion, I licked my finger and then used it to draw circles around her nipple. She responded.

"Oh my god!" she said.

So I mirrored what I was doing with my finger, on her other breast, but using my tongue. My finger and tongue were now working in unison, going round and round her nipples in a clockwise motion.

Elizabeth's hips started bucking and her head was arching back.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" she said loudly.

I continued. Round and round. Then to break the expectation, a quick move across the nipple which should by now be highly sensitive, and back again. Elizabeth gasped as I did this.

Again, I went round and round, this time in a counter-clockwise motion. And then again, across the nipples. And back again.

"Oh My Fucking GOD!!" she shouted "OH MY GOD!"

I continued this for thirty seconds or so, Elizabeth getting more and more dynamic and, it seemed to me, frustrated. So I thought I would help her out. So with my free hand I found her vagina and just as I touched her to start working on her clitoris, Elizabeth screamed.

"OHHHHH ANDREWWWWW!!"

Elizabeth's body started shaking uncontrollably, like she had a really bad case of the shivers.

"Ohhhh!" she said, "Oh, fuck!!"

Elizabeth lay there shaking for 10 seconds or more. "Oh, what was that?"

"Did you cum?" I asked?

"I have no idea, that has never happened to me before." she said still shaking.

I think that may have just proved the nipple orgasm story, but I had no intention of letting her come down too quickly.

So I moved my body lower in order to get my mouth on her vagina. Through all our love making yesterday, this is one thing I hadn't yet done and boy was I looking forward to tasting her.

"What are you doing?" she asked "Hang on, no, no, not yet, I don't think I can take it yet." she protested.

But I continued, wrapping my arms around her legs, smelling her sweet aroma. This was my sister. Oh god, this was MY sister!!

She was neatly trimmed, not bald, but I actually wouldn't have minded if she had had a bush. She was my sister and I would have been happy with anything.

My lips touched her vagina and I kissed it. My cock ached with excitement.

I opened my mouth and locked it around her, my tongue probing into her soft wet opening. It was like nectar.

Elizabeth gasped loudly and her hips bucked violently, but I held on, maintaining the suction on her vagina. My tongue flicking on her clitoris.

I continued like this for 30 seconds or more before releasing my mouth. And in a swift motion, my lips perched and I sucked Elizabeth's vaginal lips into my mouth, flicking my tongue across them.

She liked this, I could tell, her body told me so. So I continued to suck and lick. And just when I thought she was reaching a point of over stimulation, I would change back to French kissing her vagina, licking her clitoris and giving her a different point of stimulation.

I was driving her nuts, and that was my intention. I wanted her to have the highest of highs. I wanted her to want only me. To want to be stimulated only by me. And if ever (please God no!) our forbidden relationship ended, then I wanted her to remember her brother as giving her the strongest orgasms. The very strongest.

I had other plans for stimulating her, many others, some learned through previous girlfriends and some from attentively watching porn. But my sister was going to get everything I could give. I wanted her to idolize me and to adore me, but I needed her to know that there was always more to come, always something new. I didn't want to do too much too soon, I just needed her to experience really strong orgasms.

And I was pretty sure this was going to be one of them.

By this point, Elizabeth was highly dynamic, her hips swaying and bucking, fucking my tongue with vigour.

Her fingers were now locked in my hair, her hands squeezing my head, pulling me into her. I didn't realise she was so strong, it almost hurt. But I didn't care, she could have punched me in the face if it had given her more pleasure.

I knew she was close.

I decided to go for the jugular and rammed my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. I got an instant response, Elizabeth screamed! But the magic moment hadn't quite arrived as yet, so I withdrew my tongue and flicked her clitoris again. And then again I rammed my tongue into her.

"Holy fucking shit!" she voiced as her body started shaking for a second time, but this time much more violently.

"Holy shit!! Holy Shit!!" she screamed as I tasted the sweet metallic release of her cum flooding into my mouth.

"GOAAALLL!" my inner voice screamed! "2:1!!"

But I wasn't about to stop here. Not a chance. I wanted Elizabeth to stay high for as long as possible. To beg me to stop.

My tongue continued pulsing onto her clitoris, sometimes lightly flicking it, sometimes lapping at it with a fair degree of pressure.

Elizabeth's shaking hadn't stopped yet. I looked up at her to see her face scrunched and contorted as if she was in extreme pain. I wasn't sure when she had last taken a breath, but I was preparing for an eruption.

And sure enough, Elizabeth took an almighty breath followed by an equally violent scream which I thought all her neighbours must have heard.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH STOP!!!" she screamed. "Please stop, I can't stand any more!!!!"

She pushed my head and pulled her hips away from me. I took the command, my work was done and I withdrew my mouth from her vagina.

But my cock didn't agree. He was now very worked up, swollen and wanting some action. And my balls desperately needed a second release, this was my sister after all.

So I pushed Elizabeth back and climbed on top of her.

"Oh Yes, Oh Yes!!" she said in direct conflict with her last demand. "Oh yes, please!"

My cock found her opening and with a little help from her hand, slipped straight in.

I was frantic.

My eyes were open looking at her gorgeous hair laying next to her head. I picked it up with my hand and brought it to my face.

"I fucking love your hair Elizabeth," I said, now almost out of control as I pumped into her, "I fucking love you!"

"Oh God, you're my sister... my sister, I'm fucking my sister," I said, "I'm fucking my sister."

Elizabeth responded "Oh, oh, OH! yes, yes, yes. Fuck me Andrew, fuck me!!"

I pumped in and out of her for a further 10 seconds, my mouth consuming hers, our breathing violent like Olympic runners.

Until I just couldn't hold on any longer.

Elizabeth felt my balls erupt, which caused an instant chain reaction in her and she started a fourth multiple orgasm.

Our mouths were still locked as we both screamed out of our noses.

Both of my hands were holding Elizabeth's head at this point, and I pulled her face into mine.

We were screaming together. We were joined together. We had shared DNA. We were virtually one person.

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers