Falling in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I glanced at him. His face really wasn't telling me much about what he felt.

I got out and he drove off.

Snow was falling on my head, and I stood there, in the yellow circles of streetlamps, contemplating what I should think about that predicament. Total chaos dominated my mind now. Where did we stand? What could our future be?

During the next week Professor Nolan behaved as if nothing happened.

It was pretty shocking and a bit upsetting, although I kinda understood his reasons.

He didn't pay me much attention during lectures or drawing workshops. To be honest, he seemed to pay me even less attention than before! No matter how much I tried to catch his gaze, nothing worked.

So, the next week I drew a picture, showing us kissing by the wall. I purposely portrayed his face as if he were deep in pleasure, wanting to stir his memory.

During the next pop-up quiz, I put the drawing between my test sheets and waited for the effect.

In the following classes he was giving out tests with our results and I found my drawing between them... with the annotation: "A-, the perspective is still a bit off. But it may get better in the next 2 months."

2 months? I stared at this. Was he giving me hope that if I wait, I can have a chance with him after the semester ends?

I was, however, very impatient. During the weekend, I drew my next drawing. It depicted him lying naked on the bed on his stomach, and me, also naked, lying over him in a pretty obvious posture, suggesting I was deep inside him. I drew our faces as if we were in ecstasy.

I added annotation:

"I'm dreaming about this. Please, let me at least kiss you like last time. One kiss. Please..."

I couldn't just wait for the next pop-quiz, so I chose the moment when we were in the drawing workshop and put it on his desk, casually going past it. For the first time I could see his reaction when he looked at this. I could see his slight blush. He quickly put it in between some other papers, so nobody would notice what he was watching.

But when he was walking between student's easels, I caught his gaze roaming over my body a few times. Yet, I couldn't interpret it.

The same day after my last class I was going with Joel and a group of students toward my dorm, and we were passing the parking lot. The snow was falling, again!

I noticed Professor Nolan's car standing there. And ... I narrowed my eyes. Was he inside?

"Joel, I forgot something!" I said to my friend and he nodded. "Don't wait for me! I'll be fine." I assured him and strode away. The moment he couldn't see me, I discreetly turned to the parking lot.

I approached the professor's car. I could see his white face behind the car window, so I circled the car's hood and got inside.

He immediately started the engine and we drove away.

"Can I have your phone number?" I asked quietly.

He didn't answer.

We drove in silence.

Finally he stopped a car on some side road. I looked around. Pretty remote place! He turned his head toward me and said, "You have to stop doing this, Silas. I'm serious."

I stared at his face. He had slightly pink cheeks and dilated pupils. Wow, he was saying one thing, but his body was sort of... communicating something else.

"And you brought me to the secluded area to tell me this?" I asked quietly, in a low, almost seductive tone of voice. He made a small breath out.

So... I slowly leaned down.

Our lips met and it was like fire.

We started kissing like horny teenagers, our tongues rubbing and stroking, moans kinda escaping our lips, I sucked his lower lip, he sucked mine... His fingers were threading through my hair, my hands wandering over his neck, side and hip. He tasted so good and he was giving me his lips so eagerly, it was taking my breath away. My arousal skyrocketed, and soon I was almost seeing red.

"Let me suck you off, please..." I mumbled into his mouth.

He got stiff and straightened his hands effectively pushing me away.

"Stop it, please, Silas...We can't..."

But I jumped out of the car, walked around it and opened his doors. I needed to take the initiative.

He bit his lip but... got out! We started to kiss again, I pinned him to the side of his car. My body pressed on his body, our hard-ons grinding over each other.

Not being able to hold on longer, I slowly maneuvered him toward the back door of the car. I opened it and pushed him to the back seat, in a way forcing him to lay flat.

I propped myself over him, my legs still hanging outside the car, and we continued to kiss like crazy, but subsequently I wondered with my kisses over his jawline and neck... He was groaning quietly.

"I want to suck you off so much... please, let me," I mumbled into his neck.

He smelled so nice - soap and shampoo.

And I finally got the answer I was dreaming to have:

"Okay..." he mumbled, evidently giving up. "But don't expect me to reciprocate."

I grinned. "No problem!"

So, I lowered myself over his groin, and unzipped his black suit pants.

Soon I freed his surprisingly nice, slender dick around 6'' in length. He was also shaven clean! I didn't hesitate, I took his shaft in my mouth. He smelled very pleasantly, and clean. I suspected he was in his home just before he came to the parking lot... Was he expecting some action, that's why he cleaned himself so diligently?

I unzipped my own pants and took my dick in my grasp. I started to work on him with determination to do it to the best of my ability, even though I had such a long break in the fine art of dick sucking.

Sebastian went pretty silent, which I noticed with surprise. He was making only these quick, sharp breaths. But he was also super hard, and I could already taste his pre-cum, and slight pulsing of his dick on my tongue. With my free hand I grabbed his hand and put it on my head.

He didn't, however, try to steer my moves in any way, he only was threading his fingers through my hair, gently stroking me, while I was working on him.

So, I decided to go a bit more bold and pushed his dick deeper in my throat, gagging a bit. But I didn't give up, literally pushing his dick into my esophagus, fighting with my gag reflex with some... spectacular success. I worked non-stop, with eagerness. My eyes teared up, but I could feel his hips arching slowly, and he murmured,

"Silas, I'm gonna..."

I only quickened my pace, and also I sped up my own jerking off. Soon he made a loud gasp and warm fluid exploded in my throat. I managed to swallow it without losing a single drop.

It was enough to flail me over the edge. I also came, letting my jizz fall to the side of the car, and on the snow beneath. Yep. I was pretty happy with the end results so I decided not to mention it, and only discreetly wiped it with my glove.

As soon as I let his limping dick out of my mouth. I raised my eyes to him.

Sebastian was silent, not looking at me, only panting and staring at the car ceiling.

I cleaned my hand with... my second glove and I also zipped his pants, then helped him to sit, and I sat next to him.

We didn't talk for a pretty long time, breathing deeply.

His face was rather pensive, he stared at the front window.

Maybe a couple of minutes after, when his breath was calmer, he turned his head toward me.

"It's crazy, Silas. You know how much I'm risking?"

"I know. But I'm thankful you think I'm worth a risk, Sebastian."

He didn't answer. I noticed his hand lying on the seat next to my thigh.

I slowly covered it with my hand.

He seemed surprised for a moment, but this time it was different than in the café. He responded to my move, and soon our fingers were entwined. It was a nice feeling, kinda... sweet. Even with the cold, snowy weather around the car, here, inside was nice and... warm.

We sat like that for a moment.

"So...can I have your phone number?"

"Yes," he answered quietly, and we exchanged contacts.

After that I turned my head to him, and biting my lip I asked, "Will you be my boyfriend, Sebastian? I don't want to... just hookup with you. You know how I feel about it. I want it to mean something."

He was silent for a long time, before he answered,

"We can't be officially together, Silas. You know that."

"But... secretly? Will you be my secret boyfriend?"

He closed his eyes for a moment.

I was waiting for his answer anxiously.

"Okay..." he whispered and raised his eyes to me.

At this moment, there was no age difference between us. He seemed almost shy and touched, as we would be both teenagers on our first date.

I squeezed his hand. "Thank you, Sebastian. It means a lot to me."

He chuckled. "Don't thank me. It's all your persistent work."

But almost contrary to his words he slowly... leaned his head on my shoulder! My heart paced up. It was such a sweet moment that I immersed myself in pink bubbles of my freshly awakened feelings for him.

"So..." he whispered. "Do you care for dinner? We can low-key celebrate this day."

"Sure! Although I already have something very... tasty in my stomach, but, I can eat more!" I winked.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

As we got out of the car to change our seats, he suddenly grasped my hand and pulled me toward him (or rather I let him pull me, as he probably weighed not more than 140 pounds).

He kissed me lightly on my lips and smiled.

I responded with a smile and... kissed his cheek in return.

Soon we drove off, heading toward the restaurant.

The atmosphere was pretty pleasant, and we talked about job opportunities for people with drawing talents.

I said, I had my job pretty set in stone, as my father had a big creative agency in the city center and they were specializing in ad campaigns for firms, book covers, webpages, video ads but also short cartoon videos for social campaigns and educational purposes. He had plans to open new departments with even more creative jobs awaiting those who could draw cartoons and comics.

The professor asked me about the name of the company and when I answered, he laughed.

"What a coincidence! Before I decided to go back to teaching in college, I was considering applying to your father's company, as they had a spot open for an experienced draftsman and cartoonist!"

"Why didn't you apply?"

Sebastian sighed.

"I'm not sure. I was... lonely. I probably thought I needed to work with a large group of people, and challenge myself to go out of my... social seclusion. I figured, having such a job, that can be even done remotely, would put me deeper into my social isolation. But now I wonder if it was the right decision. I think about it all the time, did I make a mistake? Teaching has lost a bit of its charm for me, it's not that satisfying anymore. I may soon need some change."

We stopped before the same café which we visited last time.

He wanted to get out of the car, but I grabbed his hand. "Are you okay with me calling you Sebastian?" I asked shyly. "I noticed you winced when I did it for the first time."

He giggled. "Well, if you are my secret boyfriend, you probably should call me Sebastian... in secret. When no one can hear us."

As we got off the car I... grabbed his hand. Walking like that - both blushing, we entered the café.

***

The next couple of weeks went by for me in a pretty happy and elated state.

Me and The professor - or rather Sebastian - met in secret, at least two times a week. We usually went to eat something or for a movie in another district. Although we frequently spent the whole of the movie - making out.

We also went for short trips into parks located near the city.

As far as sex goes, we didn't move much beyond me giving him blowjobs and him giving me handies, which happened after the first week of our secret relationship.

One time we were strolling in the park, and it was a particularly warm day, snow was sparkling like diamond dust all around us. We kissed by the secluded tree, and I went on my knees to blow him (with my gloves under the knees, of course, not to freeze), but after I was done and stood up, he put his hand on my groin, and I gasped in surprise.

"Silas... I want you to feel good too."

I was surprised by his shy look, but also weirdly happy that he wanted to reciprocate. He was reacting so perfectly, I couldn't imagine a better fitting boyfriend for myself. To be honest, I didn't feel our age difference, because of his gentle and not-dominant personality.

I didn't appreciate how my ex was super-forward with everything, going for bold stuff already on our first date. Sebastian was kinda enjoying the slow pace of our sexual advances, and I was with him on that road.

I let him unzip my pants and his slender fingers closed on my fat shaft. He made a sharp inhale, feeling my fat dick throbbing hungrily in his grip.

Our eyes met, my pulse was spiking, the realization he was doing it to me was... so exciting, I didn't last long. He jerked me, looking at my face, and it added to my arousal greatly. Soon I covered his fingers with my jizz.

Quickly after, I took out tissues and cleaned his hand from it, Sebastian observed me with a subtle smile.

"Thank you..." I murmured.

He cupped my face. "Don't. I wanted it..."

And we kissed.

We were also strolling a lot through the city suburbs, as we both liked being outside, enjoying the weirdly intense snowfall this year, making "angels" in the snowdrifts, and we even did some snowball fights!

It was so easy to be in his presence, almost effortless! We understood each other well and even had very similar political and social viewpoints, which I guess, we were very lucky, as it's not always the case nowadays.

We didn't advance to the next stage in the sexual aspect of our relationship for some time, and I was content with this slow pace, as we could get to know more about each other, before we would jump into full sex, and I must say I liked him more and more with every passing week.

And we talked a lot! Like... a lot! Sometimes we called to each other in the evenings, and just both laying in bed we discussed everything what we possibly could, sometimes for hours!

Sebastian really could listen, he was surprisingly caring and gentle. And his presence was very calming and pleasant. To the point I actually had this crazy thought that he would be an ideal husband for me...

The idea seemed so unreal and weird, but once it arose in my head, I couldn't just force it out of my mind... However, I decided to keep it to myself, not to embarrass myself in his eyes. I knew it was a bit childish and "fairytale-ish". He probably wouldn't take me seriously, right?

About two weeks before my graduation, already almost two months into our relationship, he finally invited me to his home. I felt weird excitement going there with him. I knew the possibility it offered, and I had trouble keeping myself from wondering what could happen.

He was occupying a small apartment in a building owned by our college, and we had to stay very cautious if anyone would see me entering his place.

He had two small rooms there, one was turned into his painting studio.

I had a chance to see his various works and was amazed how talented he was. Working as a modest college professor seemed almost too small of a job for him. He drew comics and contemporary art, all by hand or by tablet, and I was really impressed by his skills.

After the visit in his studio, we watched a movie sitting on a couch and I had my arm around his shoulder, his head laid leaning over me. I was absentmindedly stroking his neck with my right hand, and my left hand was entwined with his.

Suddenly he slowly turned his head toward me and looked me in the eyes.

"I think I'm ready, Silas. If you want that also... we can do it."

I froze, my heart speeding a bit. I, of course, knew what he was talking about, duh!

Anticipation and excitement literally shook my system. I was so down to have sex with him, finally. It was perfect timing. We both were ready.

Slowly, I nodded.

"Yes. But I want you to know, I haven't been with a male since I broke up with my boyfriend at the end of high school. Four years now. So go easy on me, in any case."

He squeezed my hand slightly. "I haven't been with anybody since Adam died, and I never cheated on him, so I can't say I have a very diverse experience either."

We stared at each other.

"And also... I'm clean. I took labtests about a month ago," I added.

He smirked. "I'm clean too, and I also took smear tests about a month ago. We're obviously in sync."

I bit my lip. "We never discussed that, but..." I hesitated, not knowing how to put it politely.

"But... what?"

I guess there was no other way around that.

"Would you... bottom for me?"

He made a small smirk. "Well, it's what I prefer anyway, so... I'm okay with that."

I made a small exhale of relief, "Great, so..."

Sebastian interrupted my words, leaned toward me and kissed me. I felt a bit of tension, but soon the touch of his plump lips made me forget about nerves.

After some time of soft and gentle kisses, he straddled me, and we kissed in that position, him sitting astride on my lap. I grabbed the lower part of his shirt and pulled up, and for the first time I saw him naked with his upper body.

I was actually surprised he wasn't only skin and bone, he had some lean, wiry muscles on him. He was also totally hairless, and his skin was very pale, almost snowy-white.

What however made me gasp, was that Sebastian had a tattoo on both sides of his rib cage, of very densely intertwined branches of climbing plants similar to ivy with small thorns, but very detailed and beautifully drawn, almost realistic!

"Wow! Beautiful! Did you make a design for that?" I asked a bit breathlessly.

He smiled softly. "Yep, I actually did. Do you like it?"

"You are so talented! I love it... I didn't expect you would have something like that. It's beautiful, sophisticated and artistic."

"Thank you, Silas... So sweet of you to say that..."

"I love how it contrasts your perfect, snowy skin..." And I lowered myself to kiss his nipple, but the tattoo wasn't the only surprise I was in for.

I noticed he also had a small circle piercing in his right nipple.

I swallowed, feeling a weirdly strong wave of arousal. His look, how he presented himself to the world, was that of a modest librarian... But under his dark suits he had these edgy and almost provocative elements on his body.

I roamed with my fingers over his tattooed rib cage and skimmed over his dark pink, small nipple, catching his piercing between my fingers.

"You are... full of surprises..." I whispered and lowered myself, grazing over his pierced nipple with my lips. He made a small gasp. "I love how sexy your body is... I didn't expect that..." I muttered, while licking over his nipples and sucking the piercing in my mouth. He was panting a bit louder now, and he tilted his head to his back.

I used this moment to roam my fingers over his back and grab his hairband. I let his hair let loose, and they fell on his shoulders in a brown, curly cascade.

Sebastian looked at me with his pupils dilated and breathing quickened.

"I want you... I desire you..." I whispered, having troubles with inhaling, my dick crazy hard.

"So take me to the bedroom, Silas, make love to me..."

There was no need to repeat it.

I grabbed him under his thighs and stood up, carrying him to the bedroom. While I put him there on the bed, for a moment, I stopped and looked in his eyes.

They were pretty open and vulnerable, golden and hazel at the same time.

I slowly hooked my fingers on his waistband and pulled his pants down. He was already hard, and still shaven smoothly, not even one pubic hair on him. But what's more, he also had shaved legs, which was pretty unusual. I raised one eyebrow, glancing at him.