Falling in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a small chuckle.

"What? That's bad? I know it kinda looks weird on a man, but I gathered you were only with women during those last years and I wanted to ease that up for you..."

"I'm not saying anything. You have nicely-shaped legs. I like... everything you have here..."

And I lowered myself kissing his pierced nipples and abdomen, slowly leaning down, toward his straining dick, that was gently tapping my chest in sync with his pulse.

I made a small trail of pecks on his shaft, and licked over its head tasting the pre-cum on his slit. I raised my eye on him, he was staring at me with his lips parted and quickened breath.

So I shifted my attention to his drawn up balls and sucked them inside my mouth for a moment, before I decided to go even lower, pushing his legs aside and up toward his chest.

He made a surprised exhale when I lapped over his taint and skimmed over his tightly clenched entrance. I decided to go for it and pressed my mouth to it, licking and swirling my tongue over it. He arched a bit, throwing his head to the pillow, making quick inhales. He was obviously enjoying it a lot, as his dick throbbed.

With my ex-boyfriend, I rarely rimmed him, as he was all for action from the beginning, liking rough and quick fucks.

But I somehow felt Sebastian wanted something different. So, I spend my time down there, patiently caressing his muscle ring, making it more loose and relaxed. Almost stroking the place with wide laps, softening it, massaging it. He was obviously enjoying it immensely, his stiff dick being a pretty good indicator of the pleasure, profusely leaking pre-cum over his flat, perfectly smooth abdomen.

Finally, I felt he was getting ready, with every minute more and more, so I decided to slide in there and I heard his surprised moan when I inserted my saliva soaked index finger to his tight passage.

Sebastian opened his eyes and looked at me, while I slowly fucked him with one finger, then with the second and finally third. We looked at each other the whole time. It was pretty intense and intimate. I had a pretty good idea where the prostate was, so I was reaching for it, massaging it and pressing rhythmically.

I could see his dilated pupils as he stared at me, breathing quickly.

"You are so beautiful..." I whispered and he blushed even more.

Suddenly I felt like he was pushing something into my second hand. It was the lube.

"I want you in me..." he said in a quiet voice.

Biting my lip I opened it. Never breaking our intense eye-connection, I lubed him and my dick also, my fingers now sliding in smoothly.

He nodded - and I nodded in silent agreement.

I put my hands under his ass cheeks and aligned my cock with his awaiting, wet gate. I started to slowly enter him, feeling like my dick head is breaching his muscle ring. Even doing that, we didn't break eye contact. It somehow added to an intimacy of this act, made it more important, more meaningful.

I slowly sunk in, his hands went down from behind the head and grabbed my arms to pull me closer to him. I bottomed out in his tightness, and our lips met at the same time. We kissed slowly, sensuously, I put my hand on his nape, and just stayed in him for a while, enjoying the closeness.

"Sebastian..." I whispered.

"Silas..." he breathed out, and then I backed out a bit and made my first thrust in him.

We were now face to face, and I super slowly started to move inside his body.

"Sebastian..." I whispered again, my lips skimming over his face, with every thrust.

He raised his hands cupping my face.

The repeating moves of my hips were almost hypnotic, I gently swayed between his thigh and he was taking my whole length.

I loved the intimacy of it, the feeling of being joined with him that way.

I wasn't in a hurry, I let it last, our bodies connected, skin rubbing over skin, the warmth of his breath on my face.

Gradually, my movements became a bit quicker, more hungry. I felt my abdominal muscles pull up and down, working smoothly, sliding deep inside his willing, tight passage. I delved into this increasing pleasure, as my whole dick was firmly massaged in his hot, inviting tightness, swallowing my shaft smoothly.

His inside was fitting like a glove around me, I just... loved the feeling of being held that firmly, the waves of pleasure getting more powerful with every passing minute I was sinking in Sebastian, my dick just more and more enjoying the feeling of this rub, my breath speeding up, my pulse spiking.

So good, so good, almost too good...

But I needed to make it work for both of us, so I straightened up and folded his legs over my bent knees. Then I grabbed his cock, as I knew I won't hold long anymore. I probably already had a red, sweaty face, but interestingly enough, he didn't look much better, panting quickly.

"No!" He pushed my hand off his dick. "I can come... without..." His breath was tearing off his lungs, hoarse and deep.

Wow, could he... really?

I obviously forget he had a lot more experience than me, being in a marriage. He knew his body and... that's why I tried to direct my moves, so I would stab his prostate with every move, to help him get to that.

Sebastian fixed his eyes on me, while I was pounding his prostate. I don't know how long it took, my body working, my breath getting sharp...time losing its meaning... but suddenly I felt his body slightly tensing, hips arching, he made a guttural, deep groan, and...

Boom!

His dick spurted a couple of high-speed loads that splashed on his abdominal and chest, the strength of it was surprising, it looked almost like high-pressure squirting.

The view of it almost overloaded my senses.

I pushed my hips forward, going even deeper inside his clenching passage, and moaned with a rather low and hoarse sound, and I came also, my dick pulsing in his welcoming tightness, milking me to the last drop, the jolts of pleasure making me shiver.

"Fuck...!" I murmured, sliding down on him in blissful relief.

His arms embraced me, and we laid like that for a time necessary to even start breathing calmly.

My head was in this pink cloud and I couldn't force myself to make a coherent thought.

I even had the impression I dozed off for a minute or two, but I composed myself and raised my head to look at him.

Our eyes met and... he smiled softly.

"How did you do it? I'm genuinely impressed. I heard it's not that easy, I mean... the prostate orgasm. I know you were married, so you probably could have mastered it with time, but still. Impressive."

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, I must say I spend a lot of time with my dildo, perfecting it and learning what I need. Adam was working full time in New York, owning an architectural design studio there, but we lived in our house in Boston, that we bought together just after college. I also had a teaching job there and our families are from Boston. We could reunite mostly during weekends, so I was alone for a couple of days a week and had my... set of dildos to help release some pressure..."

"It... worked, obviously. That was unexpected, to see you cum like that."

He blushed, "I'm glad I managed to surprise you."

"It was... very sexy. I hope I can make you cum like that many times over in the future..."

He stared at me for a while, with his cheeks blushing.

"Why did Adam have his studio in New York and not in Boston?"

"Well, he took over the studio after his uncle, who died childless. He was also an architect. After Adam's death me and Adam's sister still have shares in the studio, but the other half if owned by another person who bought it from us. He wanted to work in Boston, and was making plans for it. He even did some projects for one of Boston's new stadiums, but... it never happened."

Sebastian raised his eyes to the ceiling.

"But I don't want to talk about it, Silas. I need to close that chapter, I can't live thinking about it. I want to focus on the future."

I slowly nodded in understanding. Maybe it was a good time to...

I bit my lip and blurted out,

"I would like you to be my official boyfriend, not 'a secret' anymore. I want to go... places with you."

Sebastian suddenly looked abashed, he glanced aside. "Well, we can, but only some time after your graduation, surely not right away."

"Why?"

He sighed. "Well, everyone would know we had to start meeting during the academic year. It wouldn't be wise..."

I swallowed, feeling the wave of disappointment. He noticed it and touched my cheek.

"Hey, Silas, don't worry. We will have our time, we only need a bit more patience! Couple months more, maybe two?"

"Okay", I agreed, even though I was a bit sad because of it, but I wanted to respect his wish.

So, I rested my head and sort of dozed off for a while, but after some time I felt that he touched me lightly.

"Silas, I don't want to wake you, but it's already late, you should probably go, in the morning many teachers walk through the corridors of the building, they will see you."

I sat up and slowly nodded. I was tired and wanted to sleep, but didn't want to endanger him further.

As I dressed and went toward the exit, he walked with me there and embraced me.

"Hey, I know you would want it another way, but I beg you for patience. We will have it all, I'm sure of it!" Sebastian said, stroking my cheeks.

We kissed and I left.

Walking alone at night was a surreal thing, the haze, and the snow patches on the black ground. The moon was high up in the sky.

I felt elated, and a bit dejected at the same time, as I wanted to announce to the entire world how happy I was, but I couldn't, I had to get a grip over myself and behave in a responsible way.

Sadly, I started to think about the world's possible reaction to us. He was eight years my senior, and I doubted other people would see our relationship the same as me. Maybe they would feel as if it was an abuse of the power from Sebastian's part, or perhaps as only sexual fling of a promiscuous gay boy who wanted to seduce an older professor?

They would probably want to tear us apart or diminish the value of our bond.

But I had this strong premonition that this path I chose was right, and I should stick to my decision to pursue him. I believed I found a like-minded person in him, and we could build something good together.

The next day, there were lectures with History of Art, and I decided to relocate to the first row this time, leaving my usual place at the back, next to Joel. Sebastian was doing a lot to avoid looking at me, and I did a lot to catch his gaze, but to no avail. He was really keeping his distance, behaving professionally, while I had some troubles with that.

After the lecture Joel came to me, and we talked for a short time about some assignments. But suddenly he eyed me and asked, "Why did you move to the first row today? There's nothing interesting to see here. The guy looks like a mortician," he said with a mean wince, and then... I kinda lost it.

"Don't call him that!"

Only then I noticed that they were still people in the hall, and my outburst made them pretty silent. Some students looked at me with surprise, some eyebrows were raised.

I was grateful, however, that Sebastian already left.

"What's gotten into you?" Joel also raised his eyebrows. "So, you moved to the first row, and now you got upset about..."

"Let it go!" I interrupted him, feeling my cheeks blushing.

I headed to the exit, people were turning their heads as I went past them, and Joel asked, "What's going on, Silas? Why are you so on edge?"

"Nothing is going on!" I growled, trying to walk even quicker, as if running from his questions.

But he insisted, "What's your deal with Nolan? Why are you so jumpy all of a sudden?"

I suddenly stopped and Joel almost stumbled on me.

"I don't have any deal with Nolan!" I realized I was almost screaming.

Joel stared at me, and a small group of students waiting near the exit, was also staring at us.

"Okay, man. Whatever you say," he mumbled. "But you perhaps should lower your voice down..."

I quickly went away, angry at myself for letting my guard down. It was so irresponsible and reckless. I should have kept my mouth shut, but my outrage was too strong and just unexpected that I failed at holding it under control.

This evening me and Sebastian couldn't meet, and the next day also, as the dean had an administrative meeting with some of the academics, among them Sebastian.

The day after I had a workshop with him, and I could notice Joel's watchful eyes on me almost the whole time. I forced myself to control my emotions and keep my gaze on the easel.

In one moment Sebastian came closer to me and looked over my shoulder. I could feel his scent even from the distance, the shampoo on his hair, and my dick throbbed.

Our eyes met just for a second and I could feel my face intensely blushed. I wanted to grab his shoulders and yank him to my chest, but I couldn't.

Joel stared at us, and with some horror, I noticed a couple of other students were also gaping at us, and at my red, embarrassed face.

Not good, not good...

As Sebastian went away, I swallowed hard.

What the fuck, I needed to stay calm and stop with the overacting. It could only confirm their suspicions. Breathe in, breathe out!

This evening, Sebastian wrote me a text message that I can come to him if I'd like. I wanted it, of course.

Going there, I was looking around with a paranoia written all over my face, as if expecting some students would show up and accuse me of romancing the professor.

As I walked inside the teacher's building, I almost ran into...

THE DEAN himself... who was there for some reason... unknown to me, as he wasn't living on our campus.

He raised his eyebrows seeing me, and he had some weird twitch on his face.

But he asked nothing, I just said 'hello' and he responded politely, eyeing me. At the same moment I heard another sound of a text message in my pocket, and he heard that also, his lips tightened. Weird.

I slowed down, went to the second floor and decided not to mention this meeting to Sebastian, but he opened his doors... pale!

I froze on the doorstep. I could see right away how nervous he was.

"What happened?" I whispered, although I kind of low-key knew what he was going to say to me...

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, peeking at the corridor with a panic on his face.

As the door shut, he made an almost strangled sound and embraced me, putting his head on my shoulder.

"The dean was here, Silas! Five minutes ago, I couldn't send you a text message to warn you, as he stood right in front of me..."

I felt a cold shiver on my back. I needed to tell him now.

"Yes... I met him downstairs."

He snapped his eyes at me. "Did he say something?!"

I shook my head. "No. But he eyed me with...obvious surprise. Students have no business in the teacher's building."

Sebastian pressed his hand to his face.

"He came here barely ten minutes ago... I opened the door, being sure it was you, coming before the scheduled time. But it was him. He said: 'I just wanted to say hi and ask if there is something going on that I should know about.' I was so frozen and shocked I only mumbled 'I don't know what you are talking about,'. He didn't insist. He asked about some stuff related to graduation next week. And he left... But now, when he saw you... He probably realized I lied."

I squeezed his shoulders.

"Please, Sebastian. Nobody caught us red-handed. Nobody knows!"

He didn't seem convinced, "If he saw you here... He surely added two plus two. He has to know from someone, somebody saw us..."

I clenched my jaws. I knew I needed to tell him the truth.

"Listen... I can't lie, not to you. There was a situation where a couple of people could... get some wrong impressions..."

He froze and raised his eyes to me.

"What situation?"

I snorted. "After the last lecture, one of my friends said something... unpleasant about you. He is just a jerk, nothing to worry about. I reacted... well. A bit stronger than I probably should." I swallowed, a bit scared, he would get angry.

Sebastian stared at me for a moment.

"What did he say and what did you answer?"

"He said you look like a mortician and I kinda yelled, 'don't call him that'."

I was absolutely sure I was gonna be scolded now, and perhaps called an impulsive child, maybe he was going to be infuriated...?

But what he did surprised me.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me!

Very intensely.

It was weird and astonishing and... made me adore him even more!

I felt such a crazy wave of arousal, my dick went hard in a matter of seconds. I lowered my hands on his ass and pulled him up, wrapping his legs around my waist.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with passion in his eyes.

"Fuck me, Silas!"

I almost ran to his bedroom, and we fell on the bed, making out like two crazy, horny teens, tearing each other's clothes.

"I'm already prepped, fuck me, please..." he pleaded, pulling on my waistband.

I was deeply shocked, as I expected a totally different reaction - some kind of professor-student reprimand! Once again Sebastian proved to be unique... and I fell for him even more.

As I didn't want to wait either, I rolled him on his back and pulled down his pants.

He gave me a lube bottle and I quickly lubed myself and his waiting entrance.

As I plunged inside him, I felt such a big relief and intense pleasure at the same time, I groaned. Our hot melting together made me instantly feel happy, elated, ecstatic. I realized how much I cared for him, how much I needed him in my life.

I stopped my moves for a moment, as I bottomed out, pressing my lips to his nape. We laid like that, joined, and all I could hear were our breaths.

"You know... we have to stop meeting till your graduation...?" he whispered.

"But I need you, Sebastian, I want to be with you every day..." I pleaded.

"We can't. I'll lose my job, Silas. Please understand... We will resume after your graduation, it's only a week and a half..."

I went silent as I understood him.

"Make love with me this last time, Silas... I need it now," he whispered again.

"Last time?"

"Not last, like 'forever' last. But last before graduation..."

I squashed the uneasy feeling, trying to be rational. He wasn't breaking up with me, so we would be good, right?

Fighting through the disappointment, I slowly started to move in his hot tightness, pressing my face to the back of his neck, whispering quietly some sweet nothings into his ear.

He was rather silent, I could feel he wouldn't cum untouched this time, he was too stressed for such an intense mood and arousal needed to have a prostate orgasm. So, I grabbed his hips and pulled them up, so he was now in a doggie position. I lowered myself and grabbed his dick, that was semi hard. Yep, the situation with the dean was impacting not only my mood, obviously.

I felt stupid, he was kind enough not to scold me for my irresponsible reaction to Joel's words, but it didn't change the fact that I felt it was me - who screwed us up.

So I decided to do anything in my power to make him cum.

Stroking his dick and moving inside, I tried to stir his arousal, and it worked, although rather gradually.

I decided to flip him on his back, so I backed out of him and rolled him over, so he was facing me. His face was reddened but also... a bit sad. I lowered myself, tucking my hands under his back, and pulled him to a sitting position, so he was straddling me, with my dick inside his passage. We were now face to face, as he was on my lap.

"Sebastian... please promise me we will see each other again after graduation..."

"I promise," he whispered, and we kissed.