Falling in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position, it was he who had to do some part of the work. It helped in a way, as he had to put some effort into it, probably putting aside unpleasant thoughts, and we were soon pretty synched in our moves.

The room was filled with serenades of our pants and quiet moans. As he leaned a bit back and supported himself on his hands, I used this opportunity to grab his dick, which was happily hard again and started to stroke him. We looked each other in the eyes, and... he came like this, our gazes connected. I soon joined him, shivering, feeling the weakening wave of pleasure taking away my stress and sadness for a moment.

But only for a moment.

When we were lying after that, snugged closely, all my bad premonitions returned.

"Sebastian, I like you... so very much," I whispered, pressing my face to the nook of his neck and shoulder. "I care about you. I want everything to be perfect between us."

He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes.

"It will be okay, Silas. Only a bit more patience..."

I closed my eyes for a second. "I was thinking lately about our relationship and the hardship we probably will have to fight together. The world won't go easy on us..."

He eyed me, carefully. "I know. But does it mean we have to give up? Do you want to give up?"

"No! I wanted to know where you stand on that. Because I'm all in!"

"We can prove the world wrong, can't we?" He smiled softly. "I had a situation in my life where I didn't see a future for me, where I didn't have much optimism. And Adam proved me wrong. There is always hope for a better life. If we are willing to give it a chance."

"I feel the same way..." I lit up.

"Do... your parents know you are gay?"

"My father knows. My mother... doesn't. I asked him to keep it in secrecy, as I was dating girls anyway. I was always much closer with him."

"How did he take it?"

"Pretty good, to be honest. He accepted it, and was even sympathetic toward my situation. He believes in monogamy, as do I, and doesn't accept cheating."

"Well, at least one parent is on your side. That's something!" He smiled.

Then he lowered himself and kissed my forehead.

We laid like that for about twenty minutes and after that, I slowly stood up.

"I'm gonna go now, Sebastian. If anyone observed me entering the building, it wouldn't be wise if he saw me spending too much time here," I said quietly.

Sebastian sat up.

Our eyes met. He slowly nodded, "You are probably right."

And just like that I pulled my clothes on and headed toward the door, I could see some hesitation in his eyes, almost like he wanted to ask me to stay? But I knew that I shouldn't, not today.

I approached the door, and then Sebastian leapt to his feet and caught up with me, when I already had my hand on the handle.

"Silas!"

I turned toward him.

He was a bit pale. "I like you too...Very much," he whispered.

Our eyes locked for a while. Then I nodded and left.

Going back to my dorm alone was pretty depressing. I was stressed, even though I kept myself focused on the future, for some reason I still couldn't be entirely optimistic.

I was always a believer in intuition and I had some bad feelings.

The next few days went on like in a haze. I was going to my last lectures, and I was in Sebastian's workshop, but we behaved very carefully, keeping our distance. We only exchanged text messages, not daring to even look at each other for a longer period of time.

I had trouble falling asleep and usually thrashed myself over the bed relentlessly, trying to find a comfortable place to rest, but our separation was bothering me more and more.

Finally the week and the half passed by, and there was a so-very-welcomed graduation day.

My mother and sister came to the ceremony, as my father was abroad at the moment, and I was surprised that they drove with a rented small truck, to take my belongings with them. I was apprehensive to leave so early, as our family house was almost on the other side of the NY City, over an hour drive from the college. I didn't expect this turn of events.

My mother and my sister took a traditional picture with me at the graduation ceremony, and promised to take me to a restaurant to celebrate a bit more.

I spotted Sebastian in the group of professors, but only from afar... I tried to catch his gaze - so much. I continued glancing toward him, but to no avail. He probably saw my family and didn't want to bother us.

Mother and sister kept me busy all the time, and there were of course questions about my love life, but I responded that it's too early to introduce my significant other to them.

I had a short wave of fear, thinking what they would say if they knew he was a professor. Would they hate him? Accuse him of abusing his position? Seducing me, manipulating me? But at the same time I had this strange, strong feeling that they won't be the ones that would have to live... my life. I graduated from college, I was starting my own path in life and needed to make it with my own decisions and deal with consequences, as an adult.

Mother and sister pulled me with them to the car, so we could celebrate in a restaurant and I felt almost painful squeezing in my stomach, realizing I would have no chance to meet Sebastian... for a much longer time than I anticipated.

My mother informed me that my job at father's company will start next week, and that was the reason they wanted to take my things from the dorm so quickly.

They offered to help me with packing. I got a bit angry, but what could I really say, how could I protest it? I had no other official reasons for staying at campus.

I was getting more and more stressed and nervous. I wrote to Sebastian and didn't get a response.

After dinner, we went to my room and started to pack my things, and in one moment I just.... couldn't do it anymore.

So, I straightened up.

"Mom, I forgot to return something to my friend. I need to quickly run there and give it to him, okay?" I mumbled, swaying nervously.

She eyed me and nodded.

"Okay. We'll be waiting for you here, hon. But hurry up. The traffic is getting more intense every minute as we speak."

I rushed out of the dorm and went toward the campus housing for the teacher. But my nervous ringing had no effect. Sebastian wasn't home. I even circled the building, to check the lights. Nope. He still didn't return.

So, I went back to the main parking lot of the college and discovered that some teachers' cars were still there, among them Sebastian's car, so they probably had some late meetings.

The snow started to fall, I stood in the tree shadow near Sebastian's car and waited nervously, knowing my sister and mother are also waiting, probably finished packing already.

The snowing was intense, and I was slowly turning into a snowman.

I heard their calls and text messages from time to time in my pocket, but I ignored it.

I was determined to say my goodbyes to Sebastian and make plans for our next meeting, probably already under different circumstances.

Finally I noticed a small group of people leaving the main college building, some of them heading toward the parking lot.

The slim figure of Sebastian was one of them!

I heard my heart pounding hard in my chest, my throat went dry. Fuck, how powerful an effect he had on me already. Was I too much of a stupid romantic? I didn't care!

Happily, Sebastian separated from them and headed toward his car.

I sneaked up closer and revealed myself to him, while he opened the car door.

He seemed startled a bit.

"Silas! God, you scared me..." he huffed out.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't drive away like that. My family rented a truck, and we packed my things already. I'm heading home today... It's... over an hour trip from here, almost on the other side of the city."

His lips twitched, as if some strong emotions shook his body. I could see his face in the dim light of streetlamps. The snowflakes were on his brown hair, he wasn't wearing anything on his head despite the snowy weather.

He opened his mouth and quickly shut it, as if hesitating what to say.

Slowly, I moved a bit closer. We were now in hand's reach. He glanced around nervously.

"Can I... Can I go inside your car for a minute? It's snowing, nobody would see what is going on inside."

Sebastian slowly nodded and opened the back door from one side and I opened it from the other.

The moment we sat next to each other, the tensions skyrocketed.

We stared at each other rather intensely. I obviously could see he was struggling with something, as if being afraid to say it aloud.

"What now, Sebastian... what's gonna be with us?" I whispered.

He looked aside, his lips a bit pale.

"I don't know... what would you want?" he answered with a bit of unsureness.

Looking at his face, so open, almost vulnerable, I could see that my first impression about him was on point. He was a sensitive person, under his official looking surface, despite being thirty, he didn't lose some youthful innocence about him, he seemed to me... beautiful and pure! Did he feel the same as me?

Sebastian's small hand was lying on his knee. I took it and squeezed lightly.

"I want us to be together!" I whispered breathlessly. "To live together, to be real boyfriends! I have a job at my fathers' company. I will rent a flat in a halfway distance between the college and the company. I would wish you moved in, but I can wait if you wouldn't want to do it that quickly."

I closed my eyes, holding his both hands.

"Please, Sebastian. Please, agree..."

His face lit up, his hand clutched to my hand fiercely.

"You don't have to beg for it, I agree!" he whispered with such passion and conviction that I felt an enormous wave of relief.

"It's something I also want very much. I was a bit apprehensive to propose that myself, not to be imposing on your new job, on your life after college... You are so young, and I'm... well. Older. You mentioned before about the world making it hard for us, I suspected you thought about your family. I couldn't..." his voice was a bit shaky, "I started to think you have doubts..."

I snorted. " Sebastian, I was scared you don't want me, some stupid, immature kid, that can't control himself and can endanger your career! But I'm so happy you agreed! I was so terrified you would refuse!"

Sebastian grinned widely, and I yanked him to me, kissing him passionately with my slightly frozen lips.

And I just... couldn't stop kissing him! I sat him on my lap, my hands touching him everywhere, squeezing his ass, licking over his neck, pulling him so close we barely could breathe.

I could feel his hard bulge rubbing over my stomach, as we made out, and I had a problem with containing my dick in my pants.

"Can I suck you off? Please..." I murmured into the crook of his neck.

He hesitated. "We... shouldn't. Not here in the parking lot, it's too dangerous..."

"I can't stay long, I can't go with you to your flat, my family is already texting me, I should be heading back, let me feel your taste, please I want you to cum in my mouth..."

He stared at me for a second, breathing quickly. "It will be the other way around today..."

"What?"

Sebastian blushed even more. "Yes, I will do it to you... I want it. Although I still have objections about the whole... parking lot surrounding. But if anyone were to do it today, it would be me."

"You...?" I repeated stupidly.

"Why the surprise? Did you think I would never do it?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I figure you may not want it..."

He made a small huff. "Silas... why wouldn't I - if we are officially together? Besides that, I'm with a younger guy now, I should let myself be a bit more crazy and spontaneous, right?" He smiled almost seductively.

I was kinda frozen, staring at him.

Sebastian slowly slid down from my lap, not breaking our eye contact, and kneeled between my legs. His small hands wandered toward my zipper. My pulse was spiking pretty high now, and my dick was literally begging to be freed.

The moment Sebastian unfasten my pants, it sprung almost hitting him in the chin.

He winked seeing how engorged it was and almost purple from arousal.

"It's not gonna be long, I suppose..." I murmured, already feeling hot waves taking my body into possession, as I saw his reddened (because of our intense kissing), plump lips being so close to my throbbing shaft.

Yep, it would be suuuuuper quick.

Mesmerized, I observed his pink tongue roaming over my dick's head. It was such a bewildering view. When his cutely shaped lips closed on my dick I made a loud gasp.

"Fuck..."

As he took me deeper, I couldn't stop panting, it was just too good of a feeling. I put my hands on his arms and just let him work because it really didn't matter how quickly or slowly he was bobbing his head, my orgasm was just rushing through my nervous system like an unstoppable wave.

The inside of his mouth is so hot and wet and... God...

"I'm..." I only managed, and in the next second I shot a load of my cum deep inside his willing throat, making pretty animalistic sounds...

But the next second wasn't pleasant at all.

A loud knock on the car window was like a wake-up call from a pleasant fantasy into a... pure horror!

A group of teachers stood just behind the snowed window and among them... the dean himself!

The wave of shock was too strong to do anything more, except for pulling my pants up, and... jumping from the car.

I jumped... yes, and in doing so, I slid in the snow and fell on the ground.

"What is going on here, Professor Nolan?!"

The sharp voice of the dean could be heard from up above, as he stood over me, looking at my red face and at Sebastian, who also jumped from the car, although not red, rather... pale.

"Were you with a student inside, engaging in something highly inappropriate in the college parking lot?!"

From my position on the ground I could see Sebastian as he blinked, maybe two times, swallowed, but he stood pretty calm there. He didn't move, just looking at the dean.

"He didn't do anything wrong!" I screamed. "I forced him, he didn't want that!"

"Silas, don't say anything. It's not helping..." Sebastian said in a surprisingly calm tone of voice.

"So you admit, you engaged in a sexual act with the student?" The dean's face was now like cut from a block of ice.

"Yes."

"Are you aware of the consequences...?"

"Yes."

"No! And I'm not a student anymore!" I yelped, kneeling in front of the dean. "I swear, he didn't do anything wrong, it was me, all me! He begged me to leave him alone! I stalked him! I didn't..."

"Silas, I beg you. Stop." Sebastian pursed his lips, his eyes were still fixed on the dean's face. The other teachers stood in a circle, without adding a word.

"Silas...?"

A new voice...

I turned around and noticed my mother and my sister standing maybe ten feet from us, staring at us with gaping mouths. I wasn't certain how much they saw, but I was sure - me, kneeling in front of the dean, wasn't a good thing.

"What's going on Silas?! You didn't reply to our text messages. We came looking for you using your tablet and the pizza app... It points to your location." My mother babbled, probably not knowing what to make out of this weird situation.

Sebastian looked at her, and something changed in his expression. He went even more pale, almost translucent. Then he directed his gaze toward me for the first time from the moment he got out of the car.

"Silas, please go with your mother. There is nothing to add. Please."

"Seb... Professor Nolan, but they will fire you..."

"Silas, please. There's nothing you can do. Please, go."

My mother and sister came from both my sides and helped me to stand up. I was trembling. I looked into Sebastian's eyes.

He was so calm, it was almost weird.

Did he already accept his fate?

"Go with your mother," he repeated with a firm voice.

My mother looked at him and then at my face... very suspiciously.

"Please..." I whispered.

"Go!" He raised his voice a bit and looked at me with something so commanding in his eyes, that I could no longer protest.

"Come on, Silas! Now!" My mother snapped out, with obvious irritation.

Sebastian clenched his jaws and averted his gaze.

Yep, I knew how it probably looked for him. Some immature college kid with his annoying family. Not a serious life partner, right? The realization of it hit me hard, but I couldn't say anything. It was pointless.

She pulled me by the arm and all three of us went toward my dorm.

I was walking like a drunk person, stumbling from time to time, feeling pretty unreal, as if all what happened was just a bit too crazy to even understand the implication of this situation.

Sebastian would be fired, if not worse... disciplinary proceedings...? I had no idea! I was scared, almost to the point of panic.

The truck, already fully loaded, was parked near the dorm entrance.

"We were waiting for you in the truck, Silas, and we'd had enough. Why didn't you take our calls?! We need to go! The worst traffic is ahead of us!"

She almost pushed me toward the vehicle.

I tumbled inside, feeling numb and stunned.

My mother sat in the driver seat and started the engine.

"What's gotten into you, Silas?! Who was that man?! Explain yourself!"

I ignored her.

Quickly, I took off my phone and wrote one text message to Sebastian:

"I will drive back tomorrow morning, please write to me about what's going on!"

But the answer didn't come, not right away, not after an hour, filled with my family attempts to squeeze some answers from me.

All in vain.

I was stubbornly silent.

My mother and sister just couldn't stop:

"What is wrong with you, Silas? You look awful. You are trembling! Why are you so stressed? What the hell is going on?!" she was demanding answers, but... I kept myself silent.

"Do you have troubles?" My sister tried to ask more discreetly, but I also didn't answer. I simply couldn't.

They would not understand.

They would condemn me.

I was almost in shock, my jaw tightly clenched.

I couldn't stop thinking about one thing:

My actions had consequences, and now was the time to deal with the harsh truth.

He begged me to leave him alone. He rejected my courting for so long. Yet, I was persistent, I insisted on speeding up our meetings. I wanted to be with him in such a selfish and reckless way...

I endangered his career, his future possibilities of employment...

Fuck, fuck, fuck... Things like that... just don't go away. They have a tendency to stick to the person's reputation and impair or limit future chances.

It was huge.

After excruciating and uncomfortable hours in the truck, we arrived at my parents' mansion.

The moment I was outside, I tried to call Sebastian but... he didn't take the call.

So, I did the only thing I could.

I called my father. I needed to make it right.

He answered right away.

"Oh, hello Silas. How was your graduation? I'm just out of a meeting and I'm preparing to..."

"Dad, it was okay. I need to tell you something. I have a giant request for you. Something super important came up. I... did something that cost someone his job. He is a very talented artist, and he wanted to apply to your company last year for the position of senior draftsman and cartoonist. I, myself, vouch for him one hundred percent. Super talented person! Would you consider employing him?"

My father went silent for a while. "Well, we actually are opening a new department and new positions will be available, so...it may be an opportunity to hire a new senior cartoonist. But tell me first what you did to him?"

I squeezed my eyelids.

"I endangered his reputation, or rather... destroyed it in front of his supervisor. And he was fired because of it. It was stupid and recless, I wasn't thinking. Please, dad, I need to make this right, I owe him that!"