Falling in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could finally see his face, pink from the frosty weather, his eyes sparkling.

He looked... really happy he saw me. And relieved!

His hand touched my face, and he kissed me gently.

"God, you scared me so much, when I saw you lying there..."

He led me toward the wide sofa at the center of a large living room with wooden walls and a big fireplace. It was super warm here and very peaceful.

I could almost feel the Christmas spirit present, even though it was still one week away.

Sebastian disappeared into the kitchen and brought me a cup of hot coffee and ran toward the bathroom to prepare a bath for me.

I was slowly defrosting on the sofa, still feeling a bit dazzled, not believing I actually made it, and was here, with Sebastian. Who still wanted me!

After a couple of minutes of me slowly sipping coffee, he came back, carrying a couple of towels.

"Come on, Silas. You need to warm up even more, you still look pretty... frozen."

"Are you gonna undress me yourself, professor? If I deny the request?" I managed to force my cold lips to smile.

"Well, I can't give you an F anymore, for your bratty behavior, so I probably have no other option other than to personally undress you..." He smirked. I felt a sudden wave of happiness, I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward me.

"So you really didn't break up with me, Sebastian? Are we still together?"

"Silas..." He rolled his eyes. "We just officially got together yesterday, we are hopefully far from breaking up! Now, come with me," he pulled my hand even stronger than I had pulled his before, forcing me to stand up.

We walked to the bathroom. Indeed, there was a nice bathtub inside, now half-full of bubbly water.

"I have one condition. I'll go inside, only if you'll join me! Otherwise, I'm gonna die here half-frozen." I made a smug grimace.

He chuckled. "I may be persuaded to do it."

I pulled him toward me and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Please, professor..."

"Do you promise to behave like a good student here?"

"I promise no such thing."

He laughed and started to pull my winter jacket down, and I let him undress me.

Soon both our clothes fell to the floor, and we were gloriously naked in front of each other. My dick turned out to be not that totally frozen as I suspected.

"Please, don't leave me again, Sebastian," I whispered, embracing his slim body. "I was so scared I'd lose you. I need you so much..."

He made a weird, a bit strangled sound, "Silas... I'm sorry, baby. Please, forgive me for ghosting on you. I never intended on breaking up with you. But... I owe you an explanation."

He took a deep breath.

"When I jumped into my car after being kicked off campus, I had these crazy mixed emotions swirling in me. Weird excitement. You won't believe me, but...to be honest, I felt relieved when the dean said I had to go. It shocked me how little I cared! I didn't understand what happened to me. I was just so... done with the teaching job. The only good thing I got out of it was... you. I just couldn't wrap my head around that, how could I not be bothered by being dismissed from the job! It was so different from what I was... how my approach to life was throughout my entire adulthood. I was never reckless before, and suddenly I just couldn't care less. It was a bit of a shock."

"I could see you there. In front of the dean. Taking it so... calmly. Almost being indifferent."

"Yes... My own attitude really took me by surprise. While Adam was alive, I would never let a situation like that happen. I was always a very responsible and serious person. Something started to change in me since the beginning of this semester. The moment I met you... I realized I wasn't that interested in teaching anymore. I remember when you drew me. I was so angry... but at the same time... I felt excited. Alive! I couldn't focus, I was continuing the teaching because I didn't know any better, but it felt... pointless. Sometimes I was going to the class and my only joy was to see you. Something just shifted in me, the moment I... met you. It was like awakening from a long sleep..."

He went silent for a while. I observed his face with attention.

Suddenly he smiled subtly, and his fingers skimmed my forearm.

"I realized that life is just too short for bullshit," he whispered.

I smiled. "With that... I agree!"

Sebastian's hand stroked my arm and neck in a slow move.

"Do you know... I don't even have to work? Adam had very high life insurance. And he earned a lot in his job, I still receive my share from his company. I don't have to worry about money. It was such a shocking realization, when I stood in front of the dean and I just felt... nothing. So, I decided to reset my mind a bit, dig deeper in my heart, and on an impulse, I muted my phone and just drove here last night. Like in a haze, not thinking, feeling free from college duties, and even from... Adam!" he added with a sad smile. "Yes! Being a teacher was a part of my life with Adam. Everything needed to be so orderly, so organized! Executed perfectly. But I'm not with him anymore. I closed that chapter yesterday. In a way, I finalized my goodbyes with him and with the way I was... while being his husband. I'm... free, as with the college job - the last residues of my previous ways disappeared."

His eyes bore into my eyes.

I bit my lip, unsure what to say. But I felt the intensity and the weight of his statement.

"So, you are not regretful?"

"No, Silas. I...I'm just happy you are here. I'm free from my past. I only want to look forward, from this moment on!"

He raised his hands and put them on the sides of my face.

"Stay with me here for a week, before we decide what we would like to do after...I just want you for myself, nothing to worry around us, only... snow!" He smiled. "So? Will you stay? You know how it goes? ...All I want for Christmas is you..." He hummed and smiled gently.

I chuckled, a bit surprised.

But I was soooooo on board!

"Okay, if you only want me to stay... I'll stay. I only need to let my father know. Although my sister won't be happy about her missing car, but... oh well," I grinned. "There are more important things in life, right?"

"Definitely!"

He took my hand and we both stepped into the bathtub. The water was pleasant and smelled of the pines and ocean. I sat there, and pulled him toward me, so he was lying - his back on my chest, his head was on my shoulder.

I embraced him tightly and pressed my lips to the side of his head.

His long hair fell on my arm.

We were silent, I was slowly getting warmed up, my body coming back to feeling alive, numbness and coldness disappearing.

After about ten minutes of us both just relaxing in warm water, he turned his head toward me and we looked at each other from a small distance.

"Silas, you really could have died there. Do you understand? If you were not thinking about yourself, you should at least think about me. I could have lost another important person in my life."

There was such sadness in his voice, I felt a wave of regret, and went silent for a while. "I didn't think rationally, Sebastian. I just followed what my heart told me to. I know it was stupid. Crazy. I needed to find you, so much..."

He fixed his eyes on me. I slowly slid my hand over his chest, grazing over his pierced nipple and gradually lowering it toward his abdomen. Sebastian closed his eyes and I used this moment to kiss his parted, warm lips.

Soon my hand wandered even lower, and I found he had a semi. As I enclosed his shaft in my grip, he made a small gasp.

"I thought you were half-frozen?" he whispered breathlessly.

"I'm just defrosting..."

Very slowly, I grazed the surface of his plump lips with my lips (still a bit dried by the cold), and I just couldn't stop. I intensified the kiss, and he let me inside, to explore his mouth freely.

But he backed out and said, "Don't you want to warm up a bit more, before going for a main course?"

"There is a place I can fully defrost... Tight, hot and wonderful..."

He giggled, and three minutes later, after quickly drying up ourselves with towels, we went into his bedroom.

I led him toward the bed and helped him lay there, then propped myself over him and stared at his face for a while.

"Please, accept my father's offer. I want you to be there, close to me..."

"I will, I want that also, Silas."

I smiled, kissed him and began my slow foreplay.

I didn't want to hurry this time, I wanted to savor every minute of our making love, and I wanted to taste him as much as I dreamed about it. I caressed his body with my kisses and light pecks, I didn't leave even one inch untouched, and he let me do it as long as I wanted, even though his poor dick was strained all the time, waiting for some love.

Finally he received some of it, as I worked on him for a while, simultaneously sliding my fingers in his tight passage, lubing him and preparing for me.

But he was in for a surprise.

I laid flat and said, "Ride me, Sebastian, I want to see you like that, cum like that..."

Sebastian smirked lightly and sat up without hesitation. He straddled me and aligned his entrance with my stiff shaft. I found immense pleasure in observing his face, when he was impaling himself on my dick, inch by inch, I felt his narrow walls around me, spreading for me, taking me in deeper and deeper, until bottoming out. He sat on me, having me fully lodged in his body, and our fingers entwined.

"The best place for my dick on the entire planet..." I murmured, and pulled his hand toward my lips, kissing the top of it.

Sebastian watched this gesture with intense gaze.

"Are you... are you mine?" I added in a much quieter, almost shy voice. "I need you to be only mine, Sebastian, I need it so much..."

He took a quick inhale, and squeezed my fingers.

"I'm all yours, Silas."

And following those words, he raised his slim hips - his passage massaging my dick in the process. I moaned.

"You feel so good... I love to be so deep in you..."

He smiled softly, and his hand grazed my cheek. "I want you to feel good in me, Silas. You're safe in there. Don't be scared anymore. I'm not going anywhere..."

He repeated the slow, almost languorous move with his hips, using the strength of his thighs.

"Enjoy us, Silas, enjoy the connections..." he whispered, closing his own eyes, and tilting his head back. His brown curls fell on his shoulders.

I raised my hands grazing over his hard, pierced nipples, then I skimmed the side of his rib cage, decorated with the beautiful tattoo of an ivy climber.

He raised his hands above his head in abandon, and started to really ride me... His slim hips working with quick, intense moves, his dick hard, waving in the air, leaking pre-cum on my abdomen.

"Fuck... God... yes..." I made a stream of incoherent, affirmative mumbles, showing my appreciation to this hot view I had in front of my eyes.

His body was really beautiful, lithe, and wiry, his waist slender, he was gracefully sliding up and down on my dick, making my body slowly strain, my hips arching - anticipating the explosion.

His abdominal muscles were working also, flexing while he was pulling up his pelvis, and relaxing, while he was bottoming out.

The rhythm became almost hypnotic, up, down, up, down, as he tilted his body back, supporting himself on my thighs, I could watch mesmerized, how his hole was taking my dick and letting it go, his muscles working at an even pace.

Soon Sebastian's skin started to glisten a bit from sweat, he threw his head back, the stream of moans escaping his mouth.

The show was so arousing, so beautiful, the way he rode me, perfectly, smoothly, without breaking the rhythm, was almost like work of sexual art.

I noticed some small hints he was closing on his orgasm, the reddened face and neck, the increased tension in his hips and thighs, the changed pattern of his quiet moans. He was obviously angling his body so my dick would hit his prostate.

In a way I felt it before it happened, the sharper moves the louder sound of his ass cheeks slapping over my skin, and the stronger tension in his body.

As the jet of his jizz hit me in my chest, Sebastian made a guttural groan, unloading close to seven long streams of his cream on me, his dick throbbing and jumping.

And then I couldn't stop myself.

I sat up, grabbing him by his hips and flipping on the bed, now I was in a jackhammer position, but with his legs on my arms, I was so close I needed maybe thirty seconds of rapid pounding in his hot inside, before I let myself explode, making prolonged groaning sounds and spasming in Sebastian body, ejaculating - with what felt like gallons of sperm - and feeling the overwhelming, sharp waves of bliss.

It was so intense and liberating, and just so...right.

Now, I could flow down on him and just immerse myself in a postorgasmic afterglow.

The room was a bit unreal for me, hazy, blurry.

I put my face in the crook of his shoulder and neck, and just laid there, relaxing my whole body, transforming into a puddle of soft muscles and tissue.

"You... can ride like a charm..." I muttered, and he chuckled softly.

"Thanks, I guess. And tomorrow my muscles will remind me of that painfully..." He giggled.

"So tomorrow, we'll figure out how to do it, without forcing them to work..."

"I'm all for that!"

"I forgot to tell you good news, Sebastian. My father already knows you are my boyfriend. And he agreed to accept you into his company, with that knowledge in mind!"

"Really?" Sebastian blinked in surprise. "How did he take it?"

"Pretty calmly! He is really cool. So now we have half of our potential... hardship already cleared for us!"

"That's... wonderful news. I was really uneasy about your parents, but having your father on our side will surely make it better... So I'm hopeful!" He smiled.

We kissed, and I closed my eyes, snuggled into his neck even more. I felt like I was drowning in a pink haze...

And I drowned.

I just dozed off.

***

When I opened my eyes, I was alone in bed.

I sat up quickly and looked around.

The sheets on the other side were wrinkly, so he obviously was here, I didn't dream about it.

I found my t-shirt lying on the chair and my pants, so I put that on me. I also found a glass of orange juice on the nightstand that I gulped down, feeling thirsty.

Then I decided to check out the balcony, as I could see some glimpse of a pleasant landscape already, beyond the windows.

It was a sunny day, the snowstorm had ended.

The whole world was calmingly white...

I opened the glass door and went out only in t-shirt, oh well.

The air was chilly, and Moosehead Lake was in front of me, partially iced over, the forest around - pristine white, branches covered in white fluff, almost unreal, the sun making the snow shine like a diamond dust, the sky so light and crystalline - azure blue.

It was truly a serene and beautiful place and I just stared at the idyllic landscape for a while, just taking it all in. Winter fully took the wild land into its possession.

"Silas! You're going to freeze there!" I heard Sebastian's concerned voice from the direction of the balcony door, and soon he returned with my winter jacket that I left in the living room on the first floor.

Sebastian was wearing a cozy, woolen red sweater - in the 'Christmas' pattern - and green scarf. He looked cute.

His brown hair was loose, and fell in soft waves on his slim shoulders.

When he approached me in the sunlight, I realized his complexion wasn't like I remembered it from the beginning of the semester. It was fair, but not pale, and he didn't have dark circles under his golden-hazel eyes.

In an impulse, I just grabbed him and pulled him toward me to close in a tight embrace.

He made a sound of surprise but giggled quietly and wrapped his hands around me, the winter jacket fell on the wooden balcony floor.

I looked down and he raised his face.

"Do you know, you look beautiful, Sebastian? Like... ten years younger!"

He blushed.

"Well, probably because I'm... happy," he answered simply.

We were silent for a couple of seconds before he added, "Oh, the jacket! Please, put it on, it's 23 Fahrenheit today."

He leaned down and picked it up, and then helped me to put it on. My gloves were still stuck in the right pocket, so I grabbed them and... heard a weird sound.

Something fell on the floor, disappearing in a small snowdrift that the snowstorm created just under the banister.

"Oh, you dropped something..."

Sebastian again leaned down, to pick up the item.

He straightened up and raised it to the level of his eyes.

Then he puffed, to sweep the snow out of it.

It was a small, red box. So very characteristic...

I froze and he froze.

He raised his eyes to me.

I smiled shyly and took it from his hand. Then I opened it up.

There were two rings inside, one bigger and one smaller, made by my sister.

By pure luck, they had a similar ivy pattern resembling Sebastian's tattoo.

"Yeah... about that..." I bit my lip. I completely forgot I had it with me.

He blinked and asked dumbfoundedly.

"Why two?"

I just couldn't stop myself and burst into laughter. It was such a funny thing to ask while finding an engagement ring... I liked his cute frown of intense thinking, I could see on his forehead.

"Well, we are both males. We could just wear it together..." I smirked, shuddering.

He raised his eyebrows, as if not understanding.

"Are you... proposing?"

I realized I should probably behave more in a... proposal-like manner.

The hell, why not?

I almost died yesterday!

That definitely put things into perspective in my mind. And I remembered what Sebastian said last night. It all made sense to me. It all was just so logical, natural. I truly believed we were meant to be together. Call it fate!

"Life is just too short for bullshit, right?" I quoted him, getting into a more serious tone.

And I slowly kneeled in front of him.

His eyes widened, the sun making them shine with pure gold.

"Sometimes, you just know. And I knew, the moment I laid my eyes on you. I knew I wanted you. You are my soulmate. I truly believe that. Will you marry me, Sebastian Nolan?"

He bit his lip, smiled and whispered,

"You know, the old me... wouldn't agree. I probably would think it's crazy, as we dated not even for three full months. In secrecy! I thought I lost all hope for happiness after Adam's death. But I feel alive again, thanks to you. You made me feel happy. I feel it again: The love. The trust. And I want to keep it!"

He leaned and put his hands on my shoulders and whispered,

"I don't care how crazy it may seem. I want to be crazy with YOU, Silas. So, I accept!"

I grinned, feeling an overwhelming wave of happiness. My life just became so much brighter at exactly this moment. I took the ring to put it on his finger and... he did the same to me, with the bigger ring. As I straightened up, we embraced each other, and we stood like that for a while.

The sun was shining on the surface of Moosehead Lake, on the silver ice floes, and the blue sky was touching the water on the horizon.

"It's so beautiful here!" I whispered, feeling ridiculously happy.

"I know, right?" And he leaned his head on my shoulder.

We stood there, hugging each other, watching nature's beautiful work of art, taking it all in, breathing it in. Enjoying the simplest, yet the purest things. The life and love itself.

THE END

Thank you so much for staying with me for the whole romantic road of Sebastian and Silas :) I wish you wonderful winter holiday! :)

Leave a comment or a vote if you wish!