All Comments on 'Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 03'

by venchier

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
venchiervenchierover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 04 'A Night at the ZeBRa Club' is 99% done.

Greg of course doesn't have a clue what kind of club his wife and daughter are taking him to, but catches on real fast -- turning his IR dream into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anon

POTUS does not want to date his daughter not only id that disgusting have you seen the woman the President is married to I mean good lord she's freakin' incredible

venchiervenchierover 4 years agoAuthor
Not one, not twice, not three, but four times Trump has said how sexy hot Ivanka is.

read the link...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 4 years ago
Cant wait for next chapter

Their trip to the beach and the club are much anticipated. The author has done well with the mother daughter cuckold dynamic. I guess we'll see if they ever end up using those morning after pills...

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

I'm not normally into incest stories but this one is hot. I can't wait to read about Dad getting fucked by the BBC and sucking cock like the cuckold he will become. That's what I love doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I AM NOW A FAN... WHAT DIRECTION WILL THIS GO

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I am a fan of your writing dude hooe you keep it up...

Love the wife daughter threesome dynamic...

Im into cuckold too just as long as the cuck gets to fuck too and not get to degraded... Will this go in that direction or will the husband get cucked all the way and never get any action.

Sorry Incest Threeaay Gangbang Cuckold is a bit of a niche market and Ive really appreciated you having this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding build up

I like all of the elements. Mother daughter, wife BBC, maybe even breeding. This is my most awaited next chapter from this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant wait for next chapter

This series has been super hot. Cant wait to read about beach scene and see their plan become a reality. I wonder if they really will use the plan b at end of the vacation. Would be cool to see them interact with the other family who gave her the idea in the first place. Also hot hearing about the aunt getting brought in and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please, please, continue the story!

I can't wait for the beach and auction scenes! Please keep the excitement going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT

Can hardly wait for more of the story had my cock so HARD!

SilentOne666SilentOne666about 3 years ago
Part 4

Is part 4 coming ?

gandisochgandisochabout 3 years ago

Waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I can hardly wait for part 4!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

Thanks. I look forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully author is still on here? Haven't seen next chapter for quote some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel doubtful next part will come. It's been years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of time reading 1/3 of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but where did the author go?

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A really good author at Lit. tells the following in one of his stories:

...."Next, I pulled out a jar of dirt. I poured the dirt all over the cupcake. Then I asked who wanted it. Not one person raised their hand. No one wanted it."

I explained that the cupcake represents purity and virtue. And when you give it to somebody outside marriage, you are defiling yourself, where eventually, no one will want it anymore.

Except of course men who don't care if they touch dirt or dig in it! And of course women who don't care if they're dirt for pigs to root in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous