Family Bonds Ch. 03: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jet after jet shot onto their faces. At first, Emily bore the brunt of the barrage. Her forehead was hit 5 or 6 times with long, sticky ropes of cum. They flowed down her face, getting stuck in her eyelashes, sliding down her nose, and dripping onto her outstretched tongue, and down onto Mom's nose and cheeks.

Both of them stared intently at the tip of my cock, anticipating each thick stream of my nectar, no flinching, no squinting. Happy, wide open mouths, ready to receive. I knew they both loved getting covered in my cum, and I loved covering them in it.

I aimed my cock down a little, and started spraying Mom's wanton face. I coated her cheeks, eyes, the bridge of her nose, fired cum up her nostrils, and into her wide open mouth. I groaned as I kept spurting my essence all over their faces. A long rope of pearly white sperm hit Mom's cheek, and streaked into her golden hair. The next spurt slid from her cheek into her ear.

I slipped my still ejaculating cock into Mom's mouth, and she immediately swallowed the whole thing. Three more squirts of cum went straight down her gullet.

I was completely drained. I pulled out, and fell onto the bed next to Mom and Emily, while they eagerly ate my cum off each other's faces. They were giggling and laughing, until suddenly Mom tensed up. "Shit! What time is it? I completely forgot that I promised to go to the Beeches!"

The Golden Beeches is the retirement community my grandparents moved into for the last few years of their lives. They had lived in the cabin after they retired, but when it got too difficult for them to get around and keep the cabin up, they moved.

We all knew much of the staff at 'The Beeches', as we called it, and Mom got friendly with the medical staff, when we were visiting our grandparents there. Given that she's a Head Nurse at a teaching hospital, the doctors and nurses sometimes want to pick her brain about what's going on in the medical field.

"I ran into Jeff and Stana yesterday, when I was picking up the floor sander. I promised them I'd go visit," Mom said, as she was getting up, still scooping the last few bits of semen from her face.

"When do you have to be there?" I asked. "It's only 8:15."

"I told them 9," Mom said. "I can just make it. Quick shower, and a Granola bar! Hate to fuck and run," she said with a wink. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Both Emily and I plopped back down on the bed. As we cuddled, we heard Mom showering, getting ready, and racing out the door. "Back by noon. I'll bring lunch home!" she hollered as she ran out the door.

I knew I had to sand the floors of the guest room, but we had rented the sander for 2 days, and I was pretty sure I could finish all the sanding in about about 10 hours. It was a pretty big job. The room is somewhere between 500 and 600 square feet, and I can usually get about 1 square foot a minute, depending on how deep I need to sand down, to get the floor smooth.

I really felt like getting in the Sauna this morning, though. If I could get in a good 5 hours of sanding today, I should be able to finish it all tomorrow.

Em was up for the Sauna idea, so after kicking on the heater in the Sauna, and filling the cold-water bucket, we both rushed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast, and then quickly showered together, before wrapping towels around ourselves, and slipping into the dry, dry heat of the small wood-clad room.

I loved sweating in the sauna. The dry heat wicks away the sweat, making you sweat even more. Every 10 or 15 minutes I'd grab a scoop of the water in the bucket, and pour it on the stones, giving a quick boost of humidity from the sizzling steam, and increasing the feeling of heat. I had just poured on another scoop of water, and Emily had moved down to the lower bench, to cool down slightly, when the door opened, and Hannah quickly slipped in and sat down.

"Hey, Hannah," I said, gently. "How are you doing?"

"Don't patronize me," she sneered. But after a little while, she thought better of it. "I'm sorry. I just don't know what to think, you know? It's so weird that you guys are... You know..."

Emily responded. "Yeah, must be weird." She waited a beat. No one said anything, so she continued: "If you have questions, you know you can always talk to us. Doesn't have to be now. Whenever you are ready to ask, or just talk."

"I know," Hannah said. "I have so many questions. It's so confusing. You and Josh, but then Mom, too. It's a lot."

Another minute went by. Hannah looked like she was deciding what to do.

"How did it happen?" Hannah wasn't looking at us, but her question came out with no hesitation.

Emily and I told the story, re-capping the beginning, with that fateful night at Brad's house, where I saved her. We talked about how we got closer and closer during Emily's recovery. We didn't go into details about how we first started getting physically intimate. I think we both thought that it wasn't necessary to talk about things at that level.

We were wrong.

"But how did you get from being close like that, to... You know... Doing it?" Hannah wanted to know.

I told her how, after Em started falling asleep in my bed, and a few nights of sleeping on the crappy futon, I'd decided to stay in my bed, after Em fell asleep; how her leg had been draped over me; the hand job. I stopped.

"You got a... um... boner, just from that? Her leg?"

"Yeah. I am pretty horny most of the time," I admitted, with a crooked smile.

"I know," Hannah giggled. "Remember the other morning? You were trying to hide it from me..."

"Oh, yeah," I smiled. "You saw that. Sorry."

Hannah looked unsure if she should continue. "Um, it's OK... It was kind of exciting." She smiled shyly. "I haven't really ever seen anything like that in real life."

We all sat quietly for a while.

"What do you do? ... I mean ... What... How... What kinds of sex do you do? ... have, I mean? ... Ugh... I don't want to make you uncomfortable. If you don't want to..."

Emily interrupted her. "Don't worry about us being uncomfortable. We put this on you, so you have the right to ask anything you want. We'll answer honestly. Right, Josh?"

"Absolutely." I was curious what Hannah wanted to know.

"OK. I mean, I'm not sure I know what I'm asking... I want to know what happens when you have sex. You and Josh; the three of you; Josh and Mom; Em and Mom. It's just so weird. I don't know where to start with my questions," Hannah was despairing.

"OK, OK," I said. "Let's tell you what we do. Let's just start somewhere. Me and Emily having sex. What we do. That sound OK?"

"OK," Hannah said, seeming relieved that we had lanced the boil, and picked a starting point.

"Hmmmm," Emily said. "Well, as you just found out, your brother is almost always horny," she said, a teasing glint in her eye. Hannah smiled.

"Truth be told, I'm almost as horny as he is, and even when I'm not feeling it, just having him nuzzle my neck, touch my arm, even a look from him, will get me wet. So we're just about the same on that score."

Hannah giggled a little, and seemed to relax a bit. Her shoulders were slowly lowering from a tense position almost all the way up by her ears. I wondered if Em's frank admission of being horny all the time made a little bit more OK for Hannah to be a 'horny teenager'. I think many girls think it's wrong or 'bad' to have a strong libido. Boys are almost expected to be raging, sex-obsessed serial masturbators, but girls are not supposed to have any sexual drive. Emily was giving Hannah permission to be a horny 18-year old.

After a beat, I took over: "As far as what we do, it obviously isn't always the same. Sometimes we need to really FUCK, and other times we just cuddle for hours, and everything in-between."

"But tell me what you do," Hannah said, a little tightness, urgency in her voice. Her towel-wrapped body moved a little on the wooden bench, her legs opening a little, getting more comfortable.

Emily seemed to get what she was asking better than me. She continued: "Well, Josh likes to eat me out, don't you Joshie?"

"Um, yeah. I love tasting your wet pussy." I thought I knew where Em was going with this. "I like to watch you open your legs for me, slowly, so I can see your beautiful body. It really gets me excited to look at your naked, sexy body. And then I love to slide down between your legs, and lick and suck and nibble on your slick, tasty wetness."

Hannah was moving again, sliding her butt out further on the bench. Her legs were spreading a little more. The tip of her tongue slipped out at the corner of her mouth and wet her already glistening lips.

"Hannah," Emily said quietly, lovingly. "You want to see what we do?"

Her voice tight, and very quiet, she nonetheless answered. "I don't know... Maybe... Yes... Is that OK?"

Emily looked at me. "I don't mind at all," I said.

"Neither do I, Hannah. Just tell us if you get uncomfortable or you have questions."

Hannah scooted her butt out a little more, and her right hand slipped between the opening in her wrapped towel. Emily and I both pretended not to notice.

"I'm going to take my towel off," Emily said. "So I can tease Josh with my body. Boys are very visual, and this really gets him excited."

She sat back up on the top bench of the sauna, undid the towel, and it fell onto the bench. The two girls were sitting opposite from each other, and I was on the bench between them.

Emily scooted forward on the towel, and slowly spread her long, slender legs, putting on a show for me, but even more for Hannah.

A small squeak erupted from Hannah, as Em spread open her pussy-lips. I was also very turned on by this turn of events. I kept my towel on for now, but I quickly got down between Emily's legs.

"You can get closer," I said. "If you want to see better."

Hannah got up, and sat down on the bench next to Emily, so she could watch the action. "Comfortable?" I asked Hannah, looking up at her from my spot, inches from her sister's oozing cunt.

"Mmm-hhhmmm", she mumbled, her voice not quite in control. I noticed her hand back between the folds of the towel.

I licked Em's pussy from bottom to top, making my tongue wide and soft, putting just a tiny bit of pressure on it. I knew that would get a reaction from her. She pushed her pelvis forward, to get more pressure on her sex, and more friction on her clitoris.

"You tease," she grinned at me. I looked up at her and Hannah.

Then I dove in for real. First, I slipped two fingers into Em's slick fuck-hole, then I closed my lips around her clit, and started licking and sucking.

Emily started moaning, and she grabbed my hair, increasing the friction of my tongue against her clit. "Fuck, boy, you're gonna make me cum!"

Now Hannah chimed in too: "Oh my god. I can't believe it. This looks so hot! Make her cum, Josh! Please?"

I could tell that her fingers were working her own clit, and that she was close to cumming.

I re-doubled my efforts, and very quickly, Emily was panting out her pleasure: "Mmmmhhhhhh, you're sooooo good at that, Josh! I love you! I love your tongue on my clit. I'm cumming! Keep going! Don't stop!" Her hand was now roughly jamming my face into her cum-drunk clit. "Soooooo good at that."

After Emily's orgasm petered out, I slowed down, and looked up at Hannah. "Would you like me to...?" I said, gently.

She nodded. I carefully extricated myself from Em, and shifted over to Hannah.

"Is it OK if we take off the towel?" Emily said. "I know it will get Josh even more excited."

She nodded again, and Emily undid the towel for her. It fell to the bench.

Hannah was sitting with her legs only very slightly spread, and her right hand covering her crotch.

"Do you want to show me your body?" I asked.

She nodded, but didn't move.

"You want me or Emily to help you show me?"

"You," a small, tight reply came from Hannah.

I looked at her. Hannah and Emily were definitely sisters. Their faces had a lot of resemblances, and it was clear that they were siblings, just from their faces.

Hannah usually had a smile on her face. The kind of smile that immediately puts a spring in your step. Her whole face smiles when she smiles. Her eyes light up, her cheeks move up, her wide mouth curves up. Joy and happiness from her eyebrows to her chin. She'll brighten up your day with one of her sweet, happy smiles.

Hannah's and Emily's bodies were not similar, however. Hannah hadn't had her growth-spurt yet (or at least that is what Mom said), so she was shorter than Em, by about 5 inches, so about 5 foot 3 inches.

Hannah's breasts were small, probably an A-cup, her nipples were just like Mom's: small, dark quarter-sized aureola, with a pencil-eraser nipple, currently rock-hard, and deliciously pinchable.

Her hips were not as wide as Em's, but her waist was very narrow, so it gave a similar look. Plus, she was shorter than Emily, so the curves seemed similar, or maybe even, well, curvier.

I was drinking her in. She was being very timid, and maybe a little embarrassed about her nakedness.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You are really beautiful, Hannah. Gorgeous. Sexy. I'm going to help you show me your body. Is that OK?"

She nodded again. I left her hand where it was, covering her pussy, and instead gently grabbed her ankles. I lifted them up from the lower bench, where I was kneeling, up to where she was sitting. I slowly spread her legs apart, and finally put down her feet, about three feet apart.

I carefully grabbed her butt-cheeks, and pushed her pelvis forward, so her pussy and asshole would be splayed out for me to feast on.

Finally, I gently took her hand, still covering her sex. I lifted it up, and placed it on her knee.

"Ooohhhh!" I couldn't help moaning a little as her pussy came into view. It was beautiful. Hannah had a small equilateral triangle of light brown hair, trimmed really short. The point of the triangle was right at the top of her clit hood. It looked very sexy.

As for the rest of her pussy: Small, with well-defined outer labia, and lovely butterfly-shaped inner labia. The color of her inner lips and her fuck-hole was a delicious hot pink. Her clit-hood and clitoris looked perfect. I could't wait to taste her.

Hannah looked at me with a concerned look. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make a sound," I said. "It's just so beautiful. Don't you think Em?" Em had slid down next to me, as I positioned Hannah.

"Oh, yes. Looks very tasty," Em sighed, her fingers absentmindedly giving her slick clit a gentle rubbing.

I let my hand graze from Hannah's knee down her inner thigh towards that beautiful pussy. She shivered as if electric shocks were hitting her. "You want me to do what I did to Emily?" I asked.

Hannah didn't say anything, but grabbed my head with both her hands, and guided it slowly towards her luscious cunt. I looked up at her, and she was looking down at the nearing encounter, with both lust and apprehension.

She mashed my mouth into her wet pussy. Four or five seconds after my lips and tongue hit her clit, she screamed. "OOOOHHHHHHH my god! I can't believe it. I'm already cumming..."

She was trying to stop her orgasm, embarrassed that she had cum so quickly. She tried to pull my face back, but I wasn't having it. I pushed forward, and enveloped her electric clit with my lips, sucking gently on it, as her orgasm rose to hurricane-level.

"OOOHHHHH I'm so sorry! CAN'T STOP CUMMING!!"

Emily whispered to her, "Don't be sorry Hannah. Let go. Cum for us. Cum for Josh and me. Ride that orgasm, babe." Em let her hand gently grab one of Hannah's breasts, and rolling the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "God, you're so beautiful when you're cumming."

I slipped a finger into Hannah's wet cunt-hole, and started a slow sawing rhythm. She was shaking from our ministrations.

After a long, driving orgasm, Hannah slowly returned to consciousness, her cheeks flushed, a giant, happy smile on her pretty face.

"Holy cow!" she said. "I'm sorry I came so quickly. I..."

Emily stopped her. "Don't apologize for that. Really. It was beautiful. You must have been really worked up, huh?"

"I have a confession to make," Hannah said. "This whole thing has been driving me crazy all since yesterday. I masturbated four times last night, imagining what this would be like. This morning, I was outside your bedroom while you all were... you know... fucking."

The word 'fucking' came out almost in a whisper. I smiled at Hannah. "That's kinda hot!" I said. "You were spying on us. Were you playing with yourself? How did it look?"

"Oh, I didn't look. I was too afraid that you'd see me, and get mad. I just listened. It was so hot, how you just talk about what you want, and how you want it. I'd be too embarrassed

to do that."

"That's how sex gets good," Emily said. "The more you let your partners know about what feels good, and what doesn't, the better it gets."

Hannah was getting warmed up to talking about this. "Yeah, and the dirty talk was amazing. You're really good at it, Em!"

"Why thank you," Em said. "I like it. I love how it makes Mom and Josh feel. I can see it in their eyes, when I think up a really filthy thing to tell them while we're going at it."

I wanted to know: "Did you cum while you were sitting there this morning?"

"No, I was too nervous that I would get caught. That's probably why I came so quickly, just now. Like Em said, I was really worked up."

"Or I'm just that good," I joked.

"Oh you're good, big brother. Really good."

"Isn't he just?" Emily chimed in.

We all giggled, and the stress of Hannah's anger with us was gone.

"What next?" Hannah asked. "I know you... You know, take his... thing... in your mouth. What's that like?"

I think both Em and I were a bit surprised that Hannah hadn't given a blowjob in her life, but neither one of us made any point about it. Everyone is in a different place on their sexual journey.

"I love to suck cock. Suck cock. You can say it, Hannah." Emily motioned at Hannah.

"Suck... cock," she finally said.

"Again."

"Suck cock." A little more confident this time. It sounded at the same time innocent and sexy, coming from my little sister.

"Good. Like I said, I love that big, thick fuck-stick in my mouth and throat." Emily was trying to embarrass Hannah.

But it wasn't working. Hannah's confidence was growing by leaps and bounds. "OK. Show me. I want to see it in real life. I've watched some porn online, and it looks so hot. Especially if the... cock... is big." She smiled a little smile.

"OK," Emily said. "We're gonna need a stunt cock. Stand up, Josh."

I stood up, the towel around my waist looking sort of ridiculous, with my by now rock-hard cock tenting it up.

"Do you want to do the honors, Hannah?" Emily asked.

Hannah ripped the towel off, and I was naked. My cock was bouncing up and down from being freed of the towel.

Hannah's eyes were glued to my dick. "This seems pretty big, yes?" she asked, timidly.

"Yes, it's huge, little sister. Nice and thick and long," Emily said.

"Show me what you do..." Hannah was eager for the show-and-tell to continue.

"Rule number one:" Emily said. "No teeth. So either open real wide, or have your lips cover your front teeth. Rule number two: have fun with it!"

Em grabbed me, opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out, and laid my heavy cock on her pretty pink tongue. Then slowly, her eyes on Hannah's, inch by inch, she slid my full length down her throat.

She slowly fucked my cock with her throat, while our little sister was watching, spellbound. Hannah's right hand was working her tight little cunt, while watching her brother fuck her sister's throat with his big cock.

I was so fucking turned on. My sisters were doing a Sex 101 class, with me as a teaching tool. Hannah was looking intently at Emily as she filled her throat with my cock, over and over again.