Family Bonds Ch. 03: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a fistful of her thick, golden hair, and as I pulled out of Emily's warm, tight hole, I moved Hannah's face, so her wide open maw was right above Em's slippery fuck-hole, the side of her face laying on her sister's mound.

I slid into Hannah's warm, wet mouth, and pushed all the way to the bottom. Her full lips were pushing against my pubic bone. She closed her lips, and I slowly pulled out. Hannah smacked her lips demonstratively, and turned to look at Em. "Mmmmmmhhh, yummy. You taste amazing, big sister!" She turned back and looked up at me with a big smile on her face. "More, please!"

I quickly did as she asked. I pushed back into Emily's dripping wet hole, and after a few strokes, I pulled out and slowly drove my member into Hannah's warm mouth and tight, pulsing throat, depositing the tasty nectar for her to relish.

The visual of my baby sister's wide open mouth, and piercing blue eyes looking up at me from her perch between my big sister's splayed-out legs, right above Em's dripping wet pussy, and enticing, tight asshole drove me crazy with desire.

I pushed my hard member back into Em's tight, warm, slippery hole, and started a faster, harder pace. I could feel Hannah's warm lips and tongue on my abdomen as I bottomed out, and slapped against Emily's clit. "Oh fuck, yes, Joshie! Slam that thick, long pole into me... Ohhhhh... So good! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

I saw Hannah moving up Em's body, kissing, licking, blowing her way up to her sister's face. They started kissing, and Em started moaning into her sister's mouth. Her hands grabbed Hannah's face, and the kissing became deeper, more urgent, more demanding.

Em was starting to buck back against my thrusts, a sure sign that she was close to cumming. She soon lost the ability to concentrate on Hannah, and I whispered "Hey Hannah. Come back down here. Have you ever seen a girl squirt?"

"No."

"You've seen girls in porns do it, right?"

"Yeah, but I never could tell if it was real."

"Well, Em is for real!" I replied. "She cums like a geyser. Especially if I go up her ass. Right, Emily?"

Em was past the point of no return. Her voice was pleading me: "Please Fuck my ass with that huge cock, so I can cum! Stick it up my ass. Please, Josh! Make me cum! Please! Please! Fuck my ass!"

Hannah had moved back to her perch on Emily's mound, and my cock was out of Em's tight cunt, and was pointing straight at her already pulsing sphincter. I pressed against it with my fat member.

Hannah stared with complete concentration at the spectacle of my thick cock trying to gain entrance to her big sister's rectum. As always, I had to push hard to get past the tight, tight ring muscle of my sisters anus.

"Woah, can you even get it in there?" Hannah asked as my hard rod pushed obscenely against the opening. As always, the dam burst in an instant, and while Emily and I both moaned, 5 inches of my cock slipped into her ass in a fraction of a second, Hannah squealed in surprise.

"Oh my god, that was crazy. It went in so fast. Did it hurt?" she wanted to know.

"I'm not gonna lie, there is a little bit of pain, when he first gets in there, but it already feels so fucking good. So full! So stretched! Fuck me! Get all of that cock up my shithole, Joshie! Make me cum! Fuck my ass! Come on! Fuck me!"

I grabbed Em behind her neck for leverage, and pushed all the way in. So much friction! I started to pull out, and Hannah gasped. "Oh wow Em, your ass won't let go of Josh's cock! So hot!"

I pushed in again, and started a rhythm of fucking, to maximize Emily's orgasm. Balls-deep penetration with strokes that rubbed her G-spot as much as possible.

Emily was so worked up that it only took a couple of minutes of long, rhythmic strokes in her tight, gripping anus, before she was over the top.

"Oh fuck, Josh! You really know how to get me off with that big cock of yours. Yesyesyesyesyes, right there. Just keep hitting my spot! AAAAWWWWWHHHHHHHH. Cumming!! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

As she roared, pulses of girl-cum erupted from her splayed-out cunt, in sync with my strokes. It splashed onto my abdomen, and back onto Hannah's face. She didn't flinch, but instead stuck out the tip of her tongue for a small taste of her sister's nectar.

Hannah opened her mouth and moved herself as close as possible to the source of the sweet juice.

She couldn't collect all of Em's cum in her mouth, because I was in the way of her catching it all, still pumping in and out of Emily's overstretched asshole. But she slurped up enough of it from her sister's abdomen to fill her wanton mouth with her sister's slick cum.

Hannah swallowed the mouthful and tried to catch some more as Emily's cum-fountain slowed down its squirts.

"Damn!" Hannah erupted after collecting another mouthful of Em-juice, and swallowing it with great delight. "That was incredible! I really didn't think it was real when I saw it in those porn videos."

Em's orgasm was winding down, and I could tell that Hannah was both excited and nervous to get he first flesh-and-blood cock inside her.

Emily got off the bench. She quickly took the water scoop from the bucket and poured it over my cock, giving me a huge shock from the cold water. "Woah!" I shouted, as I stumbled to get away from the icy water. "That was fucking cold!"

Em grinned at me mischievously. "Needed to clean your dirty cock." she started; her words slowed down, and her voice got that deeper, slower, bedroom-y quality. "Before it goes into Hannah's pristine, virgin, never-fucked, tight, tight hole." The last words were said very slowly and deliberately, while staring at me with an expression of devious mischief and raw lust.

My cock jutted as she spoke. Emily knows what buttons to push to get me crazy horny. Not that she really needed to. The sight of Hannah's taut, girly body and those smiling eyes had me all riled up. "Hannah; you ready for this?" I asked.

I didn't get an answer, other than my little sister getting on her back on the bench in front of me, where Emily had lain. She spread her legs wide for me, and looked up at me with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

"Be gentle, Josh," she said, her brow furrowing a little. "I've never had a real, live ... cock ... inside me... And nothing as big as yours."

I looked down at her slender body, with the small, but very perky breasts, her flat, toned tummy with a perfect little belly button, to the lines that curved from her hip bones down to her crotch. The contrast of the delicious little triangular patch of well-trimmed brown hair was perfect right above her pink, swollen clit. Her legs were straight up, spread at 90 degrees, giving me the perfect view of her exposed vagina, as well as a peek of her very inviting asshole.

Even after the cold-water treatment my cock was still achingly hard. I couldn't wait to fuck my little sister. I had to gather all my will power to not just ram it up inside her immediately.

"I'll be gentle," was all I was able to say. I bent down to get another taste of Hannah's sweet pussy. My tongue gently poked into her vagina, getting covered in her yummy, creamy juices. I made long, slow strokes from her asshole to her pink clit, giving special attention to her excited little button. She moaned every time my tongue flicked on her clit, and the moans got progressively louder as I repeated the gentle laps of my tongue.

Juice was oozing from her hot pink hole as I raised my body back up and scooted forward. The tip of my jutting cock bounced up and down, hitting her clit, making her shiver every time.

I grabbed my thick member and slid the tip down to her delicious-looking, tiny, pink opening. I stayed there, half of my spongy, purple head crushed against her tight fuck-hole.

"Do it," she whispered. "Push it in me." I obliged. Gently, I moved forward, feeling the warm, slick walls of her pussy reluctantly give way to my invading cock. Hannah inhaled sharply, and her eyes opened wide as her mouth formed a big O-shape.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! It's sooo big!" Hannah mewled. I stopped pushing forward for a second. Hannah sat up on her elbows, so she could watch. "It feels so good, Josh. Keep going. Please. Fuck me."

She absentmindedly pulled her knees up toward her chest, as I pushed forward some more. I could feel her bowels re-arranging as my thick 9 inches stretched her vagina, and filled her up.

She felt fantastic. Tight, yet slippery, her copious juices allowing me to start a rhythm going in and out of her well-lubed sheath. I hadn't bottomed out inside her yet, and I could tell she wanted more. "Come on, big brother," she whispered. "Fill me up."

Her eyes were fixed on our union. My cock, half of it inside her sopping cunt. Her legs wide open, knees back, her perky breasts, nipples rock-hard pencil-erasers. She was driving me crazy, my hard column aching to be enveloped completely by her tight, slick, pink, virgin fuck-hole. I slowly pushed deeper.

My cock was two thirds of the way inside her, and I was working up a rhythm where each stroke got me a little deeper into her incredibly tight, slippery, warm pussy. She felt amazing.

At every stroke, she breathed in sharply, her eyes seemingly opening wider as my cock filled her more and more completely. She was looking at me, with 100% concentration, lust and love in equal measure coursing through her.

After another 10 or 15 strokes, I was finally close to bottoming out in her hot, well-lubed vagina.

I was vaguely aware of Emily watching our determined effort to cram my entire erection into my little sexpot sister's tight, virginal fuck-hole. Emily's eyes were glazed over, and she had her middle and ring-finger in her pussy, and her palm was clamping down on her vulva, hitting both her G-Spot and clit.

I finally pushed all of my girthy, pulsing member into Hannah's tiny, wet pussy. My abdomen touched her swollen, exposed clitoris, and she half yelped, half moaned as I pulled out a couple of inches and pushed back into her tight, welcoming sheath. This time I hit her clit a little harder, and her moans increased in intensity.

She looked up at me, mouth slack, eyes glazed. The words came out in more of a jumble of mumbled words and phrases than coherent sentences. "Keep fu-hu-hu-cking me... Fills me up so good! Clit... feels... So good...! Can't stop cumming!"

She was completely in a trance. Her orgasm was re-ignited every time my abdomen hit her pink, engorged clitoris. "More! More!" she moaned as she grabbed my the back of my thighs, and started pulling, in sync with my thrusts, in an attempt to leverage a deeper penetration into her impossibly tight, copiously creaming pussy.

By now, her moans were animalistic grunts. The raw urge that emanated from her, drove me to give in to the same basic instinct, and I grabbed the back of her neck, and amplified the same rutting motion that she was driving with her arms, slamming my pelvis into her crotch as hard as we both could manage.

We were both grunting now, our eyes both locked on our incestuous union, and the relentless slamming of my cock into her constantly pulsing pussy. Her slender, nubile body glistened with sweat, little beads of it on her flat stomach and chest.

I was no longer able to be the controlled 'teacher'. I grabbed her thick, blonde hair, and pulled her head back, so I could look into her eyes. I'd lost all of my earlier control. "I'm going to fill your tight, little cunt with my cum. Do you want your big brother's fat load in your slutty fuck-hole?"

Looking back at me, her eyes blazed with pure lust. She responded in kind to me through gritted teeth: "Gimme that fucking nut! Fill my little hole with your thick cum! Give it to me! Give it to me! Pleaaaase!"

That was it. I collapsed onto my petite little sister, and buried my cock in her tight sheath, roaring my release into her thick, golden hair. I erupted with rope after rope of thick, pearly, sticky warm semen. I filled her womb, as pulse after long pulse of my sperm coated her no-longer-virginal insides.

She was slowly coming down off her long and intense orgasm, and her arms were wrapped tightly around me, as she shivered slightly every time my cock let loose another jet of cum.

"Oh my fucking god!" she kept mumbling, over and over again, as she was clamped to me, her arms, and now also her legs wrapped tightly around me. It was a wonderful feeling, as the the worry of the past 24 hours fell away, and our little family was getting even closer together.

We stayed like this, the beast with two backs, for a while, Hannah occasionally shivering as a minute movement sparked signals of pleasure through her satisfied body.

After we finally disentangled ourselves, Emily embraced Hannah and whispered something into her ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but it made Hannah smile, look up at me and giggle. "Good idea!" she said, looking back at Emily.

"What?" My brain was not functioning at 100% after two huge orgasms in the last hour, so I was maybe a little enfeebled.

"We want to tell Mom the good news," said Emily. "That Hannah isn't upset anymore."

"And we want to send her something dirty," said Hannah. "As 'proof' that I'm not mad at you all anymore." She air-quoted 'proof', with a big grin on her face.

"Uh, OK," I said, still pretty loopy from my 'exertions'. "Maybe we take a picture of you sucking my cock?"

"Good start, little brother," Emily interjected. "But I think we can do better than that. Let's make a video of Hannah showing off some of that Deep Throat skill, and then you can cover her pretty face with your man-batter. I know mom likes facials..."

"Heh, like mother, like son," I replied, lamely.

"My first facial!" Hannah exclaimed. "And it will be recorded, too... Exciting!"

We decided to do the recording in the shower in Mom's bedroom, it was way brighter in there, so the video wouldn't be dark or grainy. We left the hot sauna and hurried to the shower. After cleaning up, Emily got her phone out, and started planning the 'shoot'. I remembered that she'd taken video production for 2 years in High School, and had done a couple of units in college as well.

It was kind of hot listening to Em outlining how Hannah was going to work through the steps of the little 'scene'. Hannah, of course, was the star of the show, so my only job was to keep from cumming prematurely, which would be hard enough given Hannah's amazing fellatio skills.

We started filming, and it was a good thing that Em had taken those classes. Shooting people having sex is harder than I thought. Things get in the way a lot. The first shot was easy enough: Hannah was talking to the camera in a closeup, but then she had to turn, and my cock had to get into frame, and she was going to swallow all of me. It was difficult to get the timing right, and a couple of times I missed her mouth in that first shot. Emily was a stickler for everything looking right, and she wanted my cock to be dry (not spit-slicked) in the first shot. So we had to dry me off between the false starts. Not that I was complaining: that first insertion into her mouth looked so damned hot that I could have done that over and over all day long...

After we got started it was a lot easier to shoot. Em was moving around us filming, while Hannah was pushing her tight, warm throat onto my cock over and over again.

I really wanted to savor this amazing blowjob, but Emily wanted to finish it, so we could get it sent off to Mom. And Hannah was getting me closer and closer. The rhythmic squelching noise of my cock entering Hannah's esophagus, and her pretty blue eyes looking up at me with pure lust and anticipation was quickly getting me ready to cum again.

"Cum on your sister's face, Josh", Emily said in that slow husky voice of hers, that she knew would push me closer to losing it. "She's a great little deepthroating cumslut, just waiting for you to paint her face with your warm, thick, tasty load. Mmmmmmmmhhhh... Don't keep her waiting, Josh. Cover that innocent, hungry face."

Hannah was getting excited by Emily's dirty talk. Her face thrust harder, hitting my pubic bone with more force than before, and one of here hands was frantically working her clit and pussy. She was alternating the amazing deep-throating with periods of her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock, concentrating on my frenulum, right under the head of my throbbing cock.

"Come on, Josh! Shoot that lovely, fat, creamy serving of cum onto her cute face. She wants it soooo bad..." Emily was egging me on. She panned the camera up from Hannah's frigging fingers on her clit, up to her pretty face, as she repeatedly impaled herself onto my shiny, already throbbing cock. "I'm gonna cum," I blurted. Quickly, Emily moved around, so she'd get the best angle of my spurting my jizz onto my little sister's face.

I pulled out of Hannah's throat and mouth, and started jerking my cock. The still naked Emily was behind me, wrapped her arms around me, hugging me from behind, and pointed the camera from my chest down towards the target of my cumshot. Emily rubbed her warm, naked body against my back, all the while cooing and moaning in my ear, in expectation of the cumshot. Hannah had leaned back her head, and her mouth was wide open, with her cute pink tongue stuck out, waiting for my offering.

I looked down at Hannah's pretty face, and she smiled back up at me. "Please cover my pretty little face with your thick load."

I came. Emily's body behind me, Hannah's gorgeous face below me, her dirty request, and the hot oral treatment I'd just been given sent me over the edge.

Thick, pearly white ropes of warm, sticky cum erupted from my cock, and landed on Hannah's beautiful face. Three streaks straight up the middle of her face, from her tongue and mouth, upper lip, all the way up the bridge of her nose, and all of her forehead and well into her thick, golden hair.

I was still frantically jerking my big cock, and more ropes of cum were being deposited on her face. A couple of streaks up her right cheek making a little bridge of cum over her right eye, suspended by her pretty eyelashes, onto her forehead, and sliding down her temple; I laid the head of my cock on her tongue, and several spurts of sticky jizz went straight into her pretty, wet mouth.

Emily was still filming from her position behind me. Hannah kept her sexy mouth open, and let the last few drops of cum land on her already well-coated tongue. She looked up at me, and slid her head forward, engulfing my spent cock in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked another spurt of cum out of me, and grabbed me with her slender warm hand, as she came off my cock. She showed off the cum in her mouth, like a true porn star, before swallowing it down with a big smile on her face.

"Do I look pretty with all your cum on my face?" she asked, smiling and with eyes wide open. Her face was a vision of sluttiness, and all I could do was to stammer "Uhm... Oh yeah... So hot."

"Say hi to Mom," Emily prompted Hannah. "Hi, Mom... I'm not mad anymore. I just had a lot of fun with Josh and Em." She smiled a happy, cum-faced smile, and blew a kiss to the camera, some of the creamy load now sliding down her pretty face. Emily kept recording, and Hannah scooped the big glob of semen onto her finger, and suggestively put it in her mouth.

"Aaand CUT!" Emily said. "Just a few edits and adjustments, and we will send this to Mom."

We were all excited to see the video, so we huddled around Em's phone to watch the footage. Maybe she got lucky, or maybe she had really learned a lot in those video production classes, because the video was super hot.

Em started editing, and Hannah and I took a quick rinse in the shower (after Hannah scooped and slurped most of my sticky cum off her face, and into her hungry mouth),