Family Bonds Ch. 03: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Em eventually came up for air, garlands of thick spit from her sexy wide mouth to my cock, she turned to Hannah, and said, "Any questions?"

Hannah responded, "Can I try?" and without getting an answer, she grabbed my cock, covered in her sister's thick spit, and slipped it into her pretty mouth. Then she surprised both me and Emily: She slid all the way down my full length, and buried my cock in her esophagus. Her little nose was pushing into my pubic bone.

"Oh my god!" Both Em and I exclaimed. It must have scared Hannah, because she slipped off immediately, and with a worried look on her face, she asked "Are you OK? Did I hurt you? Did I do it wrong? Oh no..."

"No no no no," both Emily and I burst out. "You did nothing wrong. It was fantastic. I just didn't expect you to be able to take all of me. That usually takes a lot of practice. You have a natural talent!"

"Really? I didn't hurt you?"

"God no. It felt amazing, Hannah. If you want to, I'd love it if you did it again."

Her fear, at least temporarily allayed, she went back to my cock. She parted her lips again, and once again, she slid all the way to the base.

"That feels so fantastic," I said truthfully. "You can move up and down if you like. That feels really good for me."

She started fucking my cock with her mouth and throat. She truly was a natural. Zero gag-reflex, and she knew to keep her teeth well clear of my cock. It almost felt like I could fuck her throat, but I didn't want to scare her, or put her off in any way, so I stood as still as I could.

My little sister slid off my erection with a big smile on her face. Strands of thick spit with little bubbles that looked like pretty rhinestones hung between the end of my cock and her mouth and chin. She looked happy, relieved and very horny all at once.

"I like feeling you all the way down my throat," she said, no irony or pretense in her voice. Just a happy girl who found a thing that feels good.

"I love that feeling too, Hannah," I said, as I bent down, and kissed her soft lips. Emily joined us in a hot three-way kiss, lips and tongues flitting, probing, exploring.

Emily grabbed my cock and gave it a nice squeeze. I felt Hannah's hand searching for me as well. She finally found my member, and together she and Em started a gentle, rhythmic stroking.

I knew we were doing this at Hannahs' pace, but I couldn't help myself, so I pulled back from the kiss and asked, without trying to sound too over-eager: "Do you want to share my cock with your mouths?"

"Both of us together?" Hannah asked.

"Yes. Only if you want to. I want to show you what you want to see, so if you want to do something else, we can do that."

Emily was grinning sarcastically at me. "Josh really loves the double BJ," she said. "He had his first one yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, too. Watching his cock get swallowed by someone else, or to be watched, while going down on him, is super hot!" Em was careful not to mention Mom, so as not to upset Hannah.

It didn't seem like we needed to worry about Hannah's state of mind. "Oh, that sounds like fun," she responded. "Come on Josh, get up, so we can gang up on you!" She smiled that lovely smile again.

We all laughed. I stood up, and the girls scooted closer together.

"What do I do?" Hannah asked.

"Why don't I start on his balls, and you can stay on his cock. Then we can switch," Emily suggested.

"His balls?" Hannah sounded surprised.

"Oh, yes," I said. "The ball-sack is pretty sensitive, so licking it, even taking my balls in your mouth feels fantastic. Watch Emily, and then you can try."

Emily dove right in. She held my cock against my belly, as her wet tongue flicked all over my balls. It felt magnificent.

Hannah sidled up next to Emily, and started licking my balls, just like her big sister.

I looked down, and all I could see were their big blue eyes looking up at me. Their noses and mouths were under my heavy cum-laden balls.

"Oh shit, this feels so amazing!" I was loving the look and feeling of my sisters' lips and tongues bathing my balls in their warm, soft mouths.

Emily is psychic, I swear. After a few minutes, she gently guided Hannah up to my cock. She took the hint perfectly, and with Emily still licking and tonguing my balls and taint, Hannah started sucking my cock again. It was an amazing sight. I was looking down at my gorgeous little sister, who had my stiff cock in her pretty, wide mouth. She was looking up at me with her smiling eyes. I could feel the love in her eyes, as she fucked me with her tight 18-year old throat.

Emily was moving behind me, and started to lick my asshole. My big sister was tonguing my sensitive ring muscle, while Hannah was tearing up, as her wide open mouth was receiving my fat, long cock.

Hannah grabbed my hands, a little tentatively, and our fingers meshed as I was being serviced by both my lovely, loving sisters.

My little sister, hesitantly, un-meshed our fingers, and cautiously moved my hands to the back of her head, as she thrust herself against my abdomen. She wanted me to face-fuck her.

I moved my hands to the side of her head. "I'm going to fuck your face, Hannah. Is that what you want?"

"Mmmmnnnggghhh-hhhnnnngggmmmm," was the only sound Hannah's dick-filled mouth could make, but her head was nodding up and down, still impaled on my cock.

"OK. Slap my thigh if you want me to stop, OK?"

Her cock-filled head bobbed up and down again. She was looking up at her big brother, with an innocent anticipation in her eyes, that drove me wild with desire. She wanted to get her face fucked, both for herself and for me. She could tell that I was holding back, and wanted me to be free to explore and fulfill my dirty, dark desires.

Emily came back around, so she could watch. "I want to see you fucking your little sister's slutty throat. Look at little Hannah, Josh! She wants you to slam-fuck her cute little face."

I pulled Hannah off my cock. "Do you want me to slam-fuck your cute little face, baby sister?"

Hannah shivered, her fingers furiously rubbing her hard clit. "Y-y-yes, Josh. Please slam-fuck my cute little face."

I aimed my thick, heavy cock at her mouth. "Open wide and stick your tongue out."

She opened her mouth, and stuck her pretty pink tongue out.

I pulled her sweat-beaded face toward me, onto my rock-hard cock. I was mashing her face into my pubic bone. I started moving her head back and forth, while also roughly pumping my hips, forcing my cock in and out of her gullet.

Being in control of the fucking was out of this world. I was using my sister's throat as a vessel for my desire. I could do whatever would give me the most pleasure.

Her hands were on my thighs, gently sliding up and down, in a strange contrast to the rough fucking I was giving her.

I looked over at Emily. She was slowly, lazily fucking herself with two fingers while watching the destruction of her sister's throat.

"Make her cum, Em," I said, as I was pumping my 9-inch cock in and out of Hannah's sweet mouth. "Make her cum while I throat-fuck her."

"Ooooh, I'd love to. Would you like that Hannah?" Emily asked in a slightly dominatrix-like voice.

"Gack! Gack! Gack! Gack!" was all Hannah was able to utter as my cock squeezed her windpipe shut with every stroke.

"I'll take that as a yes," Emily joked. She sat on her knees, next to Hannah, facing her left side. Emily slipped both hands between Hannah's legs, coming at her from both the front and the back.

"So wet!" Emily said. "You are a little throat-slut, aren't you, little sister? You like it when your big brother slams his huge cock down your tight little 18-year old throat. You're just about to cum, aren't you, Hannah? Josh is also getting really excited now, I can tell."

Hannah's nails dug into my thighs. Emily was going to make her little sister cum. "You like me finger-fucking your wet pussy, and rubbing your little clit, don't you? I have two fingers in Hannah's wet cunt, Joshie. And it's so fucking tight. You'll have to work hard to get that double-height beer-can of yours inside her little twat."

Hannah started shaking, as I shifted my hands around, one on the nape of her neck, and one on her chin. I laid her down on the towel, and turned 180 degrees. As I looked down, I was looking down at her chest, and at Emily's hand, flicking back and forth on Hannah's electric clit. My balls were resting on Hannah's nose now. This position gave me easier access to her tight, yet welcoming throat.

Emily moved around, so she was between Hannah's open legs, her tongue now also working her little sister's swollen clitoris, 3 fingers now stretching and sawing in and out of her tight, tight hole.

I started pumping in and out of Hannah's throat, as her orgasm arrived. She was shaking violently as the intense pleasure coursed through her body. I pushed all the way down, and stayed still in her throat so the decreased oxygen would heighten her climax. The shaking of her body intensified, as wave after wave of endorphins pumped through her orgasming body.

After about 20 seconds I pulled out, and gently held her as she sucked in several big breaths, while Emily mercilessly kept her orgasm going, with her fingers working her pussy, and her lips and tongue licking, kissing and nibbling Hannah's sensitive neck and earlobe. Hannah mewled as she continued to ride her orgasm: "Oh! Oh! Oh! Don't stop! It feels so good! Ohhhhhhh! Still cumming! Don't stop! Can't stop cumming! Ooooohhhh..."

Hannah continued whimpering and moaning for a little while longer, and eventually the last throes of her climax waned. "Oh my god!" she moaned. "I have never... That was so amazing... I almost fainted, you know, but that made it feel so much more intense... Wow!"

Watching Hannah's orgasm had gotten me very close to cumming. My cock was copiously leaking precum, and I was right on the edge. Hannah, my balls still resting on the bridge of her nose, gently grabbed my cock, pushed it down, closer to her face, tilted her head back, and stuck her tongue out to get a taste of my overflowing juices.

The tip of her tongue flicked back and forth on my frenulum twice, and that tiny touch immediately set me off. I almost literally exploded. I grabbed my cock and started pumping furiously, as rope after rope of my pearly essence jetted out of my cock, splattering Hannah's chest, tummy and pussy, as well as colliding with Emily's face. Hannah's slender, warm hand was still grabbing my pulsing member, trapped under my furiously fapping hand, which heightened my ecstasy. I roared, as more ropes of thick, creamy sperm flew from my angry-looking purple cock-head. Emily was surprised by the suddenness of the eruption, but happily took streak after streak of warm, sticky jizz on her face, outstretched tongue, and in her hair.

After a tiny jolt of surprise because of my loud roar, Hannah was excited to have caused this tidal wave of cum, and she was looking down her body at the damage I was causing. She didn't try to extricate her little hand from under mine, but pumped her fist in sync with my furious stroking, as I continued to spray my sisters with thick, sticky, creamy cum.

Em was lined with long trails across her forehead, nose and cheeks, as well as several streaks and globs in her thick, blonde hair. She was smiling happily up at Hannah and me, as the jets of cum from my rock-hard cock started to wane.

Hannah's body was covered in my cum. Radiating lines of my semen were all over her chest, stomach, thighs, and, of course, pussy. Pearly white puddles had formed between her small, perky tits, and around her belly button. "So warm," she giggled, as her tongue tentatively licked the last oozes from the tip of my cock. She smacked her lips. "Not too bad," she mused. "I could get used to that taste."

Emily was already greedily slurping up the cum-puddle in Hannah's bellybutton. "Ooh, it tickles!" giggled Hannah.

I gingerly got up off my knees, and stood on the floor of the sauna, watching my two cum-covered sisters, now kissing each other, and giggling sweetly. They looked both sweet and incredibly slutty, their tongues swirling a mixture of their saliva and my semen between them.

"I'm feeling totally dehydrated," I said. "Why don't I get some waters, and we can continue the lesson?"

"Yeah, you look like a raisin," Emily said. "Mind you, you just hosed a gallon of delicious cum onto us, so no wonder you need to rehydrate to keep going." She turned to Hannah. "Unless you want to stop the lesson now?"

"No! I want to continue," Hannah's response was immediate. "But doesn't Josh need to ... um ... recuperate?"

"Ha!" Emily laughed. "Most guys would need a while to get back on their feet, but just look at him," she snickered.

My cock was still rock hard, and ready for action. Hannah looked at it hungrily, and said "Great! I want to feel a cock in my pussy for the first time!"

Again, both Emily and I tried not to make a big deal of the fact that Hannah had never been fucked before, but it was not easy.

"You've never had sex with a boy before?" I asked, in as casual a tone as I could.

"No," she said, a little shyly. She was definitely getting more open with her sexuality, because a few seconds later, she elaborated: "I have a couple of vibrators, and I've fucked myself with those many, MANY times." We all giggled at that. "They're a lot smaller than that thing, though." She caressed my penis with her warm, slender hand.

"I can't wait," I said. "I'll be right back!" I hurried to the kitchen and picked up 6 bottles of cold water. I knew I was gonna down 2 of them right away, and I figured the girls were thirsty too. As I was closing the door, I caught sight of the glistening bodies of my two gorgeous sisters rearranging the towels, with their backs to me. Hannah's hips were narrower than Emily's, but her firm round bubble-butt more than made up for the lack of curves. I couldn't wait to slip my dick up her tight, virgin cunt-hole, and watch her firm, round, springy ass-cheeks bounce as I slammed into her.

When I rejoined them, they were already wrapped around each other: they were both on their knees on the top bench, and Em was grinding her wet pussy on Hannah's thigh. Hannah was doing the same. Emily was grabbing Hannah's otherworldly ass-cheeks, and helping Hannah rub her clit against her thigh. They were kissing each other deeply, mouths open, tongues exploring.

I dropped the water on the bench, grabbed one of the bottles, and quickly drained it, all the while watching my two smoking hot sisters make out. I was slowly stroking my hard cock, enjoying the show. Still thirsty, I opened another bottle of water, and drank it, looking at the increasingly urgent writhing of my sisters' bodies against each other.

I finished the water, and sat down on the bench, facing them, saying "I could watch this all day! You guys would be the most popular girls on any of the cam-sites. So gorgeous, so sexy, so deliciously unabashed."

"Oh yeah?" Emily replied between kisses. "You'd like to watch us on your computer?"

"Hah, I'd rather be here with you, of course. But if you were camming, I'd be watching!" I grinned.

Emily pulled back from the hot kissing, looked at me, then back at Hannah, and said "Hannah, do you want to see what it looks like when Josh sticks that horse-cock of his into my wet cunt?" Emily was still trying to embarrass Hannah with her dirty talk. But Hannah was a quick study. She was ready to clap back. "Yeah, I want to see my big brother ram that fat truncheon of a cock up your slutty, tight fuck-hole!"

"He's gonna fuck both my holes, Hannah. His huge cock is going to pound my cunt and my asshole. You want to see that?" Emily asked, as she grabbed two of the water bottles. Hannah just nodded. "I'm so hot," Emily said, opening one of the bottles, and drained the entire thing in one long gulp. Hannah was also gulping down the refreshing water, bending her head back, accentuating her long, slender neck. They both immediately opened the second bottle and started drinking. Em drank about half of it, before stopping. "Need to cool down," she said in her low, sexy voice.

She leaned back, still on her knees, resting on one arm, arched her back, and poured the ice cold water onto her chest. Her glittering, sweaty body immediately got goosebumps, and her beautiful nipples contracted and hardened in an instant. The water flowed down her chest, onto her flat, sexy belly and gathered in a little stream going between her legs, and through the slats in the bench. Looking at my big sister's arched body, all I wanted was to possess it, probe it, ravage it.

"Come up here, Hannah," I said as I got between Em's legs, lifted her up by her waist, and laid her on her back on the towels. "Put your head on her tummy, so you can see what we're doing. I'm going to fuck both of your sister's holes, because she is an anal-loving slut, who can't get enough big cock up her rectum."

"I don't know if I can do that... butt thing..." Hannah said, still a little apprehensive. "I tried putting a finger up there a couple of times, but I'm not sure... It doesn't feel that great. But maybe I'm not doing it right."

Emily chimed in. "Anal sex is amazing, but you definitely need to learn how to do it right. Patience. Patience and a lot of lube," she giggled. "Taking a cock like our brother's up your ass requires warming up, and slow, relaxed fun, with fingers, toys and, like I said, a lot of lube. I can teach you, if you want to learn."

"Maybe. Let me see what it looks like, and then we can see." My little sister was thinking about letting me fuck her virgin asshole. My brain was reeling. Just last night, I was afraid Hannah would never talk to me again, and now I was on the verge of deflowering at least one of her holes.

I looked down at Emily again. "God Em," I said. "You look so fucking amazing! I can't wait to be inside you."

Emily didn't miss an opportunity for a learning moment. "Like I said before, Hannah, boys are really visual. If you spread really wide, and push your holes forward, you'll drive them crazy. Case in point," she said, pointing to me.

I fake-roared at her, and bucked my hips wildly, pretending to be out of control. We all laughed.

Of course Emily was closer to the truth than I cared to admit. I hurried to get between Emily's splayed-out, up-in-the-air legs. Hannah's face was on Em's tummy, taking it all in.

I lined up my cock, and gently slid into the wet, velvety sheath of my big sister's heavenly vagina. "Oh, yes, Josh. Fuck my wet hole. I love my little brother's huge cock inside me."

"Oh, it looks even better than porn," Hannah said. "Your... cock is so thick and long, Josh. It looks so... dirty how you stretch her... cunt so much." She turned to look at Em's face. "How does it feel?"

I was slowly moving in and out, from tip to hilt. "He fills me up completely," Emily breathed. "So big, so thick, so long. He rubs my g-spot so nice and gentle right now. If I want more stimulation, I just angle up a little, so I get more pressure on the spot... Mmmmmmmmmmh, so good, Joshie. The perfect slow-fuck speed."

I was going to savor this, so I kept up the slow and steady pace. Emily was sopping wet, her creamy juices gathering at the base of my cock as I gently pumped in and out of her. Hannah scooped up a little bit of it with a finger, and tentatively tasted it. "Tasty?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "If you want to, you can have a bigger taste. Just open wide, and I'll let you taste your big sister's sweet juices off your brother's cock. You want that?"

Hannah's hand slid between her legs, as she responded, nodding vigorously. "Uhhhhh huuuhhhhhhh..." she said, her mouth already wide open, ready for me to invade her mouth.