All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 04'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please. Would loe to see Zoe get involved

crmdpdcrmdpdabout 1 year ago

I truly cannot imagine how any reader would award this superb story anything but 5 stars. Well written, witty, imaginative and so so sexy. Huzzah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of the best dialogue I have read in any of these stories. And getting hotter.

mysterymeetmysterymeetabout 1 year ago

One of the best-written stories on this site. Can't wait for more!

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsabout 1 year ago

I am absolutely loving this series. It combines so many of my favourite elements from your stories and playing with so many great dynamics. I also really liked your post-mortem on the blog, it adds a real extra layer to your work by how you use it to engage in dilogues that examine your own sexuality and gender identity.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Really outstanding. Their mum must go nude often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An dieser Stelle Mal ein "Herzliches Dankeschön"

für diese schöne, anheimelnde, romantische Serie.

Vielen Dank aber auch für deine vielen anderen Geschichten, die ich begeistert gelesen habe.

Vielen Dank, vielen Dank, vielen Dank !!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Always well crafted stories in this genre. I just hope you don't devolve the story arc this time with everyone doing everyone else...my 2 cents. 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'm still not able to give you a five just yet. There's lots of really great stuff going on between the siblings, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you're eventually going to reach a point where mom is going to have unrestricted sex with all of her kids. That's going to totally ruin the story for me and will result in an automatic one at the voting booth.

I didn't enjoy the scene when mom took off all of her clothes in frustration and got naked in front of her kids. 😐 It didn't totally ruin the story, but it did cost you a point off. 4/5

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I do love a bit of sex with my humour, and you've got both in spades here. I've always enjoyed your writing and one can feel the joy your characters have in exploring each other you have the knack of making them three dimensional. Without further ado it's on to ch. 05.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm loving this series, but I have to ask: what kind of high school is going to just let a boy walk around naked with a boner?

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Oh My, I could say so much, but I think I'll just award a 5-r and let that speak for itself.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

As expected hot.

4/5

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

The “family meeting” was fucking hysterical! I was laughing out loud!

You have a wonderful ear for dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story constantly teetering on the edge of falling into total insanity but somehow you keep it just on this side of that.

And you are doing a brilliant job of leaving so much up in the air with all the family members, not giving any real hints of which direction it is going to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lmao inspired by the Arcane TV series are we? Took 3 chapters to realize we've got some League of Legends fan fic mixed in here. Good work overall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am savoring for the episode when Zoe begs Riker to crawl over and cum inside her while Izzy looks on with pangs of adoration and jealousy and she runs herself stupid.

And Di, on a separate encounter. Di deserves to be lovingly inseminated. Maybe with Zoe watching the whole thing.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts11 months ago

This is such a hot series. Great job. Love the pace and the slowly converging story lines.

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Simply extraordinary. Beautiful. Extremely well written. Hilariously witty.

Am glad to have rediscovered this gem.

LannockLannock8 months ago

Amazing work! I absolutely love the family dynamic and the closeness. And the humor of course. I also love the slow build up.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese6 months ago

Phenomenal series! It’s like literary edging. We know the twins are going to fuck eventually, it’s just a long tease to get there. 5 stars!!

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded6 months ago

Xarth, your talents is like stealth, you never know when you are going to really hit the nail on the head and then you realize that you have just blown past it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😂😍🤣 Keep on keeping on. Helena needs to get her some healthy laying, Athena is just not a full meal. Puritans will hang all of us out in public but run home to their bathrooms to read this over and over again.

Hornybiker47Hornybiker474 months ago

Getting hotter and better

Well done 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES