Family Boundaries Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun with friends, school trouble, dating, and twin intimacy.
14.4k words
4.87
95.3k
148

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,664 Followers

Riker was struggling at his and Izzy's next track practice. He'd always had a tendency to check out butts as he and the girls on the team did their running drills, but it was so much worse now. Izzy was definitely very deliberately staying in front of him as often as possible, just so he'd get a boner watching her ass. It worked as well as she ever could have hoped for.

There was that, on top of the usual mild perving Riker did on the other members of the team, and specifically Celeste and Aurora, who he'd now seen naked, and who had in fact teamed up to blow him once. That one time was apparently all it took to make them both more fascinating to him.

"MacIsaac!"

Riker was startled out of his ass-based hypnotic trance by Coach Watson. He and Izzy, both hearing their last name, jogged off the track over to her.

"Which one?" Izzy asked.

"Both of you, as it happens," Coach Watson said, glancing up from her clipboard. "Izzy, you're running slow today, don't think I haven't noticed."

"Sorry, Coach."

"Give me a couple good laps before you hit the showers."

Izzy nodded. "Ok."

"Riker... you're running slow too, and I'm sure everyone has figured out why by now."

Riker shuffled his feet. "Sorry, Coach."

"I don't need that sort of problem here. The girls like having you around, and I don't mind them all trying to impress you. It brings out better performances. I don't even care which one of them you have a thing for. Surely you know how to deal with those... feelings."

"You mean his boner?" Izzy asked innocently.

"Make that three good laps," Coach Watson said.

"I just said--"

"I'll make it four, don't think I won't."

"What's going on?" Celeste asked. She and Aurora has wandered over, both clearly smirking at Riker standing there embarrassed with his tented shorts.

"None of your business," Coach Watson said.

"If Riker needs a hand, we're available," Aurora said.

"Team spirit and all," Celeste agreed.

"I'm sure he can manage," Coach Watson said.

"Manage what?" Izzy asked, still all innocence. "His bo--"

"Four laps, all of you. Now!"

Riker, Izzy, Celeste, and Aurora all set off, and were the last ones out there by the time they did another four circuits. Even their coach hadn't waited around for them, but no one had suggested skipping out on their assigned laps.

All three girls, without apparently having to discuss it, made sure to run just in front of Riker the whole time, giving him a triple whammy of booty to stare at, and adding to his discomforting erection. It was really quite painful by now, since Riker's running shorts weren't made for it in the first place, and his cock had been restrained for an unpleasantly long time by that point.

The follow up was quite good though. Riker hit the boys' locker room, and all three girls followed, after first grabbing their stuff from their lockers.

Riker was just sighing in relief as he peeled off his shorts when his sister and the two other girls barged in. He wasn't even overly surprised, nor did he mind being caught with his pants down. Once a girl had sucked his cock, he felt there wasn't much point in shame. Unbeknownst to Celeste and Aurora, but knownst to the twins, all three girls present had in fact blown him at this point.

"Dang, you really have it bad," Celeste said with a low whistle as she eyed Riker's cock.

"Too much perving out there will do it," Aurora said.

"Lucky you've got good friends to help you out."

"Mmhm. And lucky your sister doesn't mind."

Izzy was efficiently taking off her clothes, and pretending not to pay any attention to the girls teasing Riker. "Why would I mind?"

"Oh, you know," Aurora said. "You might question our intentions with your brother."

"What's to question? You're all horny little things. You're perfect for each other."

Celeste snorted. "Yeah. Just us three. I'm sure you're not horny at all."

Izzy dropped her panties and stood rather calm and stoic for being totally nude. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Are you implying you're not going to rub yourself silly if we play with Riker a little?" Celeste asked.

"I might," Izzy admitted.

"Sounds like you're a horny little thing too then."

"Fine. Maybe."

"Too bad he's your brother," Aurora said. "Or we could all share."

Izzy made a strangled noise that luckily only Riker recognized for what it was. "Yeah, too bad."

Riker and Izzy started showering together, having taken their clothes off fastest. They only managed to share a long, knowing look before Celeste and Aurora joined them.

The girls moved seductively toward Riker, in the sense that any naked girl headed straight for him was seductive. Particularly when he was so horny already.

"Want some help with that boner?" Celeste asked.

"Looks like you do," Aurora said.

Riker's eyes only barely flickered over toward Izzy who was watching the brazen display with a crooked smirk.

"That would be nice of you," he managed with only a slight squeak to his voice.

"It would, wouldn't it?" Aurora said, brushing her fingers over the head of his cock and making him gasp at the initial intimate touch.

"We're very nice people," Celeste said, caressing Riker's cock with her full palm.

Riker leaned back against the wall, water cascading down his body. Celeste and Aurora knelt in front of him, their respective red and blue hair getting wet as they shared some of the spray, and more importantly shared his cock.

The girls kissed Riker up and down his shaft, flicking their gazes upward often to see what effect it was having. Riker moaned and involuntarily thrust his hips a few times. His cock twitched when they found a few particularly sensitive spots, and they kissed him some more just to see it happen again.

Izzy rubbed her pussy, already feeding off her brother's pleasure. She would have much preferred being the one to suck him off, but this was good too. Especially now that she could feel comfortable knowing Riker's cock was hers to suck any time she wanted it.

Aurora took Riker in her mouth while Celeste sucked on his balls. They switched off every now and then, always sharing and taking turns.

Riker groaned and closed his eyes. Silently, he reached out one hand toward his sister. Izzy bit her lip, looked at Celeste and Aurora who weren't paying her the slightest attention, then moved closer so she could hold her twin's hand while he got his double blowjob.

Riker opened his eyes again and smiled at Izzy. Celeste, currently sucking on his balls and looking upward, did notice them holding hands, but didn't say anything about it. She had a thoughtful look about her, though.

After taking another turn sucking Riker's cock, when Celeste swapped off again she shifted her position slightly, facing Izzy more. She ran a hand up Izzy's inner thigh and gently pushed Izzy's hand away from rubbing her wet pussy. Making full eye contact, Celeste moved her face closer. Izzy just nodded and leaned back to let Celeste kiss her pussy.

Riker squeezed Izzy's hand tighter, reassuringly, as Izzy got her pussy kissed and licked by their friend.

Aurora's blue hair bobbed back and forth while she did her best to deep-throat Riker, and Celeste's red hair got mussed as Izzy patted it and tangled her fingers in it, moaning and encouraging more licking of her clit. None of them had particularly expected this development, but were all quite happy to roll with it.

Aurora slipped her hand into Celeste's as they worked on the twins together. It was quite a cute gesture amidst the rest of the very horny activity.

"You two aren't a couple, are you?" Izzy asked.

"Don't be silly," Celeste said.

"Just best friends," Aurora agreed, shoving her mouth back onto Riker's shaft after speaking.

"Best friends who eat each other's pussies?" Riker asked.

Both kneeling girls went crimson.

"How do you possibly know that?" Celeste demanded.

"Just guessing," Riker said. "I know what hand holding means."

"That's not... it doesn't...." Celeste's eyes flashed to Riker and Izzy holding hands. "Wait, does that mean--"

Izzy shoved Celeste back into her snatch before she could ask too many awkward questions. There was also the matter that she was getting quite close to cumming, and needed attention.

Very similar to sixty-nining, having someone else tend to them both at the same time was so much better than just one of them. Riker and Izzy both got to be pleasured and feel good, pushed toward orgasm, and got to feel their twin experience all the same things at the same time.

Riker came in Aurora's mouth, and Izzy came in Celeste's. It was as simultaneous as these things can get, as only twins could be.

Aurora choked a little as her mouth got filled up with cum, but she held it together for the most part. Some of it dribbled down her front, most stayed behind her lips.

Celeste turned to Aurora, and without apparently having to discuss it, just simply kissed her and shared the cum load. They swapped it back and forth, getting increasingly sloppy until a fair amount of cum and spit covered both girls' fronts. They swallowed the rest, panting and looking deep into each other's eyes.

"Damn," Riker said after a moment of no one moving. "That was pretty hot."

Izzy pressed herself closer to Riker. "Mmm, I really liked it."

"Well I hope so," Celeste said, still gazing at Aurora with something not quite adoration, but not quite platonic either. "I don't just lick anyone's pussy for them."

"It was very nice of you," Izzy said, patting Celeste's head, which just made Celeste give her a Look.

"Why do I feel like you two do this sort of thing more than anyone realizes?" Aurora asked, looking up at Riker, streaks of his cum haphazardly dribbled down her chest.

"Um... this particular thing, it's the first--"

"Do you lick your sister out?" Aurora asked more directly.

Riker blushed and squeezed Izzy's hand. "Sometimes."

"Ah. Well then."

"And you lick Cel?"

"Sometimes."

Riker and Aurora stared at each other a moment.

"We won't tell if you won't," Riker offered.

Aurora nodded. "Deal. I want to see that sometime though."

Izzy bit her lip. "Do you?"

"Yeah, are you kidding me? Brother licking sister's pussy? When am I ever gonna see that anywhere else?"

"The inter--"

"Other than the internet."

"Oh. Probably nowhere."

Everyone took time to shower off for real, then all pattered nakedly over to their towels and clothes.

"Are you two, like, a couple?" Celeste asked Izzy. "You and Ri?"

Izzy shrugged. "Kind of, maybe. Not really though. We're twins. It's different."

"I know that. I just mean... what's it like doing stuff with your brother, though."

Izzy considered. "What's it like doing stuff with your best friend? Would you say you're a couple?"

"Um...."

"Yeah. It's probably like that."

"I see."

Izzy toweled her hair off while Celeste lapsed into thoughtful silence. "I'm glad it worked out this way today. I actually had half a mind to try stealing your clothes and make you two go naked to classes."

Aurora made a shocked noise. "Rude!"

"Well I wouldn't have really. I'd have given them back before you actually had to go around in public. It just would have been a bit of fun."

"And after we were so nice to you two just now."

"Let's be real," Izzy said. "You were as horny as we were. Not like you were doing anything you didn't want to. And I just said I'm not going to do that now."

"Better not."

"So... you wouldn't enjoy it all?"

Aurora tilted her head. "I mean, there's some thrill to the idea. It was fucking hot when Riker did it last week. But I don't think I actually could go through with it."

"Me either," Celeste agreed.

"I think I only could if Ri was beside me the whole time," Izzy said.

"Like you were for me?" Riker asked.

"Yeah. Like that."

Celeste and Aurora exchanged glances.

"Well... what if we just took your clothes for an hour or two, then gave them back?" Aurora asked. "You could see if you like it."

Izzy blushed and shook her head. "No way! I can't... it's not...."

"You just said you wanted to try it."

"Yeah, but it's different having the choice. It'd mean it's my decision basically. That's a whole different thing from being forced into being naked at school."

"So we tell everyone we forced you," Celeste said. "Easy."

Izzy chewed her lip. "Just like that?"

"Why not? We just say you tried to take our clothes as revenge for Riker, then we took yours instead."

Izzy looked at her brother. "What do you think?"

Riker shrugged. "You wanna do it, you should go for it. I'll be beside you the whole time either way."

"Good enough for me."

****

The four of them made their appearance out in the hallway a short while later, making sure to tactically conceal that they'd all been in the same shower. Riker, Celeste, and Aurora were fully dressed, while Izzy was left without a single bit of clothing other than her shoes. Their teammates hanging around waiting for them registered mild surprise, but nothing like shock.

"What is this, family tradition all of a sudden?" Belle, one of their fellow runners, asked.

Izzy moved to her brother and clung to his hand like a lifeline. "Aur and Cel are just being mean, is all."

"Is that what it is?"

"Mmhm."

"So why do you look so happy then?"

Izzy blushed. "I'm just nervous."

"I don't know," Celeste said lazily. "You didn't protest all that hard when we took your clothes. After you tried to steal ours first, may I remind you."

Izzy blushed harder and hid her face in Riker's shoulder for a moment. She got teased a little more, and definitely checked out some more by some wandering eyes, but topics drifted to other things, and slowly the track team dispersed as the start of classes neared.

"I'm so wet already," Izzy whispered to Riker as they meandered toward their lockers.

"I suspected you might be."

"Are you hard?"

"Yeah."

"Just 'cause you like seeing me naked and embarrassed, huh?"

Riker shrugged. "You say that like you didn't get off on me being in your position."

"Didn't say I minded. Just checking."

Diana met the twins by their lockers as they were grabbing their books and things. She meeped a little as Izzy turned around, then gave Riker a wistful look.

"Wishing it was him naked, huh?" Izzy said.

Diana looked away hurriedly and fussed with her glasses. "No!"

"No?"

"... maybe." Diana risked looking back at Izzy and was unable to maintain eye contact. "This is... you're... why are you naked though?"

Izzy grinned. "Do you really care?"

"... no."

Riker laughed and kissed Izzy on the cheek. "Don't tease her, Iz."

"Why not? At least I won't be the only one embarrassed then."

Diana bit her lip, still red in her cheeks but slowly daring to study more of Izzy's body. "You're both so brave."

"I don't know if that's the word for it," Riker said.

"Shush, yes it is," Izzy said. "I'm being brave even after my clothes got stolen."

"Sure, Iz."

"Someone's really got it out for you two," Diana said. "No one's ever stolen my clothes or anything. That just seems excessive."

Izzy waved her hand airily. "Ah, well, what can you do. Let's get to class."

****

Izzy felt far more trepidation about her decision than she let on. It was, on the face of it, really quite stupid to willingly wander about the school with no clothes on. However, it also made her stupidly horny and excited, so there was some upside.

She knew Riker knew how she felt, both because he'd done it already, and because he'd be able to sense her nerves. Her hand was all sweaty in his, her heart wouldn't slow down, and she felt like she might never stop blushing ever again.

She did it though. She walked into Ms. Penny's class, clinging tight to her brother and trying to hide behind Diana. A few students already there noticed her right away anyway, even as the three of them made for the back corner of the class.

They wouldn't be all that shocked, Izzy reminded herself. Riker had been naked once last week. That would take the edge off the novelty. She told herself that, but nearly had a heart attack when she sat down and risked a glance around the room. A few sets of eyes and a few open mouths pointed straight at her.

In hindsight, it made a lot of sense that some of the boys would be far more enamoured with her nudity than her brother's.

"You've got some fans," Riker remarked mildly.

"Oh shush," Izzy hissed.

"You are quite fetching in that outfit."

"I'm not... that's not funny."

"You are pretty hot like that, though," Diana said. "God, I wonder if I could ever do that. Probably not. I wouldn't be able to face all my classmates in the nude."

"You two are both seriously not helping," Izzy muttered, trying to busy herself with getting her stuff out of her bag and ignore the attention she was getting. It didn't work.

Ms. Penny didn't seem to notice Izzy at first. All the craned necks in the room should have given her away, but it wasn't until everyone had to bring their assignments from last week up that Izzy got properly caught. Of course neither Riker or Diana would just take hers up for her. Riker in particular was having altogether too much fun with this.

Izzy couldn't really blame her brother. She'd enjoyed him being naked in class, and now it was his turn. Plus... plus she'd wanted to try this, and he was forcing her to get more out of the experience. She couldn't decide if it was nice of him, or completely horrible. Probably both.

Anyone who hadn't already noticed that Izzy was naked did so as she slowly walked up and deposited her assignment rather nervously on Ms. Penny's desk. If she'd wanted attention, now she had it.

Somewhat comically, Ms. Penny was the last person to notice Izzy. The teacher was busy scrawling in her notebook, and only happened to glance up as Izzy dropped off her papers.

The range of emotions that rapidly flickered across Ms. Penny's face would have been rather amusing in other circumstances.

"Ms. MacIsaac, do I dare ask what this is about?"

Izzy shuffled her feet awkwardly. "Um... got my clothes stolen, Miss."

Ms. Penny was struggling her hardest to appear firm and in control. Izzy wasn't sure whether acting cute and shy would help herself out any, but it was how she felt regardless.

"Of course you did. You and your brother need to keep a better control of your outfits."

"Yes, Miss."

"Don't 'yes Miss' me!"

"Ye-- no, Miss."

The titters and whispers behind Izzy were worse than facing her teacher. She didn't dare look around. She wasn't even sure how she'd get back to her seat. Maybe with her eyes closed, though that could lead to her tripping over a desk and making things worse.

"I... I don't want to see this happening again," Ms. Penny said with as much gravitas as she could manage under the circumstances.

"No, Miss."

"...."

"...."

"Well back to your seat."

"Oh, right."

Izzy turned, feeling that her face might melt from humiliation as her whole damn class was staring at her. Some were entranced and/or aroused, some were amused, and some clearly didn't know what to think, other than if there was a naked girl around, the proper thing to do was to stare blankly and wait to see what happened.

Izzy shuffled back to her seat and sat down as low and slumped as possible. Eyes slowly turned away from her, mostly.

"Ready to melt into a puddle and disappear?" Riker asked.

"Yes."

"Turned on as fuck?"

"Also yes. Do you think everyone could see my pussy dripping down my thighs?"

Riker considered the question. "I mean, I could."

"Me too," Diana offered softly.

Izzy put her face flat on her desk. "Oh god."

She was stuck there. That was a factor she hadn't considered in her imagination, or when Riker had been doing the nude challenge. Whatever she felt about it, however turned on or embarrassed she got, she couldn't wuss out now. She couldn't put on clothes halfway through since she didn't even have them with her.

Xarth
Xarth
14,664 Followers