All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 05'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is your secret?

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Smokin' hot. Thank you.

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

Love, love, love these people!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this chapter. The story is truly starting to hit its stride.

Izzy going naked around school was just right. She must do it more often and see what her teachers will get up to. Fucking a couple of teachers would be just the kind of thing that Twins should get up to.

Vi and Cait being adorable with each other is so nice. They will make for a beautiful pair. As would Helen and Athena. When are they going to bring their girlfriends home to meet the family?

Ciao

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Loved the last couple pages - the rest of the story was a little dragged out. The naked in school is an unnecessary distraction to the overall storyline IMHO. The shower scene with the friends makes sense, but not the classroom exposure. 5*

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 1 year ago

Excellent story keep up the great work!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Love this story and these people.

Ms Lynn - she's gotta have something good coming her way... :)

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

Great story. I understand the story revolves around the Twins but I would love to hear more about the rest of the family. I feel there is more to learn about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this new story, just awesome! No drama, fun sweet and sexy.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Again with the running around school naked bullshit? 😒 That was so freaking lame the first time that you did it. You certainly didn't need to revisit it. I fast-forwarded through all of it. At the end, I caught that something had happened with Diana this time around and I'm troubled by missing out on it. But I'm NOT going to go back and dig it out. I was fully prepared to give you a One for this particular installment, but you had to go and let Riker and Izzy make love for the first time.

Adding Zoe into the moment was great too. 😊 It was written beautifully!

So we visited both ends of the spectrum in this chapter. The horrible "Izzy naked at school" scene and the excellent "Zoe helps her twin brother and sister lose their cherries" scene. The bad was so bad and took up so much space that I can't give you a three here. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Total crap.

barny109barny109about 1 year ago

5* for every chapter so far. you just don't know how to write badly do you? : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it. Ignore the others

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Sadly the story seems to have come to its natural conclusion it has been a great story with all the peripheral activity at just the right places to keep us all hanging on,for the next knee trembled lovely atoms sphere between all family members and fellow travelers Vi and Caits affair was just becoming interesting too this also ripe for chps.6+7 ? The Bouncer and the Showdancer. Whatever it has been a cracking tale.

toobytoobyabout 1 year ago

I love it all: the sweetness of Iz and Ri's first fuck, Zo being there, Vi's love life, Helena's love life too. Naked at school is just the topper! And playing with friends. You have a certain vibe in all your stories, Xarth, and I love that too. I think maybe it's the intimate conversations between characters that just does it, for me...

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

The comments from imperious porn critics (I'm thinking Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Owl Stretching Time" skit) are almost as entertaining as your story. But not. If one is going to attempt to forcibly overlay some sense of societal normalcy or reality on what is a zany, over the top, utterly unrealistic & fanciful sexual romp, I'd suggest a more appropriate pastime might be hiring out as a wet blanket at church socials. Anyway, keep 'em flying, sir. 5

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

So sweet and weird and hot. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

shadracht, below, is right, sweet and weird and hot works.

The nude-in-school bit detaches this almost completely from any reality, which is a shame, because the core of the story, Izzy and Riker, is so sweet, with depth, it almost needs to be true, or, to feel real.

I enjoy your work

5 for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I was just below, but neglected to have a list of what I wanted to accomplish with that post.

There is also. lately, a blase feeling to a lot of your work. It detracts a tiny bit. There is an aspect that adds realism, as in a certain pragmatism of people dealing with something in front of them, that adds to the story, and an other-worldliness about it that detracts, as in, so few would be so blase about something so important.

Anywho, it is also intriguing, in a way

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Funny as ever

and Pcman1950 nailed it in the comments

KrittaKrittaabout 1 year ago

As much as this is littown-light, it is somehow still fun.

DarkenningDarkenning12 months ago

So, when's Powder going to show up to ruin everything?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Okay...who is "Powder"...and what does he/she have to do with this story??!! "Darkening" raises this question, without any prior basis I can remember in any previous chapters. SSSOOO...again, this begs the question...???!!!

As to the story "having reached it's conclusion"...WWWHHHAAAAAATTT????!!!! Just because Izzy and Riker have completed the cycle that started a t the beginning of the series does not mean there is not more to see!! The whole family is involved, to one degree or another, and this can only go forward from here, and in a most positive way for all of them!!

Why does there have to be so much negativity about what is obviously a fantasy story?? One spun for our enjoyment and to pique our own imaginations??!! I, for one, appreciate this series so much...it stimulates me...and not just sexually...the emotion and involvement of all the family members, plus the peripheral friends and acquaintances makes the possibilities something to anticipate!!

Five**5**Stars...most-assuredly deserved...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💥💥💥💥💥

StephenLendorStephenLendor11 months ago

This is the only story I've read where the two people cumming at the same time actually makes sense!

Really hot story, love it!

HedonsmHedonsm5 months ago

You're a fucking genius at the keyboard! I'll write my full review after I finish the series and wife off my monitor, and my keyboard, and the ceiling!

Barest1Barest1about 1 month ago

I feel so warm and strong inside. This is the most beautiful pornograpic literature I’ve ever had the joy to read. The way this story has slowly, yet thoughtfully and sexily, developed is masterful and touching. You’ve explained and led me to feel the intense bond between the twins, especially, but the incredible family so openly and unashamedly I feel that I’d love to be a part of their honesty and vitality.

This is world class writing. Incredible!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES