Family Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

There was always someone looking at her, whether it was the teacher, another student, or her brother. She felt so exposed, with no sense of privacy. It was what she'd wanted to experience, and she'd gotten her wish.

****

"Oh god, I can't do another class of that," Izzy said, pulling both Riker and Diana close for shelter.

"You did fine," Riker assured her.

"I left a puddle in my seat!"

"Well yes, you did do that."

"People were staring at me the whole time!"

"Also true."

"I'm so damn horny and confused, and I can't tell if I want to masturbate in front of the school, or hide in my room and never come out ever again."

"The classic dilemma."

Izzy pouted. "Would you take this seriously, please."

"I am taking it seriously," Riker said.

"You don't seem very sympathetic."

"I already did this once, as you might recall."

"Well yeah, but--"

"I recall," Diana said dreamily.

"I can't do more," Izzy said firmly, trying not to let images of her naked, embarrassed brother affect her judgement.

Riker smirked. "Even if I said I'll do anything you want?"

"That's... that's not fair."

"It's what you did to me."

"... anything?"

Riker nodded, then turned to Izzy and brushed his fingers up her cheek. "Anything," he said, looking deep into her eyes.

"Er... when you guys say 'anything,' what exactly are you talking about?" Diana asked.

"I mean anything," Riker said softly but with absolute conviction.

"Yeah, I know, but--"

Riker kissed Izzy softly on the lips, hardly even to an inappropriate level, but more than enough to make Diana gasp and stare with wide, shocked eyes.

"Cheater," Izzy said, though she knew she was in it now. She couldn't say no to her brother sometimes, and this was one of them.

"You kissed her!" Diana hissed, fidgeting with one of her braided pigtails.

"Only a little," Riker said. He took Izzy's hand again and they resumed walking.

"What are you two up to?" Diana demanded. "Did Izzy's clothes even get stolen?"

"No, she wanted to try being naked," Riker said.

"Ri! Don't tell!" Izzy said.

"I won't tell anyone else. Diana would have figured it out anyway."

"But... but you...." Diana stumbled over her thoughts, and by that time they'd reached Ms. Lynn's class anyway.

Izzy had been distracted from their walk through the halls, probably her brother's intention, though she belatedly cringed as she realized how many staring eyes had been pointed at her the whole way. The whole damn school was going to see her naked at this rate. It had been far funnier when it had been Riker in that predicament.

She could tell he was just as amused at the reversal as she was worried by it. That might have been annoying except... except he still held her hand, and she knew he wouldn't leave her side. Her brother would protect her if need be, emotionally or otherwise. Izzy clung to him and to the feeling of security he provided, as well as his promise to fulfill anything she asked of him.

Her brief feeling of confidence was shattered almost immediately upon entry to the classroom itself. Ms. Lynn took one look at Izzy, rolled her eyes, and indicated seats at the front of the class.

"Well well, the MacIsaacs are at it again," Ms. Lynn said.

"My clothes got sto--"

"Yes I'm sure they did."

Izzy flushed crimson and shuffled toward the chair at the very front and centre of the room. "Is it still super obvious how wet my pussy is?" she whispered.

Riker nodded. "Yep."

"Uh huh," Diana added.

"You think Ms. Lynn noti--"

"Yep."

"Uh huh."

"Oh."

Izzy just had to sit there and endure. She felt herself pooling in her seat again, and the casually scornful looks her teacher kept sending her way weren't helping anything.

"Izzy, why don't you hand out these sheets for me," Ms. Lynn said, slapping a pile of papers on her desk.

Izzy looked up, startled. "Me?" she squeaked.

"You."

"But... I'm not dressed."

"Yes, so I noticed. In normal circumstances, one simply wouldn't wander into class like that. I'd feel bad if I really thought you were being bullied or something, but I don't."

"I kind of am now," Izzy mumbled.

"Do feel free to tell on me," Ms. Lynn said, leaning back in her chair. "I'd love to hear your explanation for both you and your brother attending my class in the nude."

Izzy trembled as she moved around the room and dropped papers on everyone's desks. The task forced her away from the safety of her brother, and gave every single student in the room a close up look at her--showing off her breasts, pussy, and ass to every single classmate--as if she needed that right now.

She wondered if she'd get in any more trouble than she already was if she just dragged Riker out of class right now. What if they just left and went somewhere that he could lick her pussy? Or what if they just did that here, right on Ms. Lynn's desk? There was no way, right?

"Where do you think you're going?" Ms. Lynn's voice called, cutting through Izzy's anxious considerations.

"Um... my seat?"

"Don't think so. You've volunteered to do demonstrations on the white board."

"I have?"

"You have."

"That doesn't sound like me."

"And yet, here we are."

Izzy tried to bear in mind that everyone in class had already seen her, that the overabundant wetness of her pussy was already known by everyone present. It didn't help that much. There were so many stares, and she could still feel them when she had to turn away and face the board. The whole class had plenty of time to check her out from every angle.

Riker was enjoying it. He had that same easy smile every time she got a chance to look his way. Of course he was enjoying it, he got all the vicarious thrill and excitement of it without any of the anxiety and humiliation.

Then again, he'd been here already, and she'd enjoyed it from a position of safety too. The whole point was she'd wanted all of it, the whole experience, and boy was she getting it.

Izzy firmly told herself she was never to get herself into this kind of predicament again, and even as she thought it, she knew it wasn't a resolution that would hold up. Not at all.

Her hand trembled all the more and she could swear her pussy was a waterfall all the way down to the floor. She kept thinking about what all her classmates had going on in their heads right now. Maybe it was presumptuous to suppose that they were all solely focused on her, since some teaching did seem to be going on in the room. Izzy rather perversely decided that if she was naked and the centre of attention, she better damn well be the only thing everyone was focused on.

Not that there was anything she could do about. Either she had all the attention or she didn't. It wasn't like she was going to stick the marker she was holding up her pussy just to make sure. Or was she? Izzy hesitated a moment, then firmly decided no she wasn't.

She was too horny to think straight, that was the problem. Too horny, too anxious, too giddy, just too much generally.

The eventual ringing of the bell came as a shock and made Izzy drop her marker. She bent down to pick it up without thinking, and some gasps behind her made her belatedly realize she'd just flashed the class even worse than she already had been. She didn't dare turn around for a moment, and took her sweet time putting the cap back on the marker and setting it down.

"MacIsaacs," Ms. Lynn called from her seat where she'd been lounging basically all class, "as entertaining as this has been, let's try not to have any more incidents, shall we?"

"Try our best, Miss," Riker said smoothly.

Izzy nodded and mumbled something as she slipped back to her seat to grab her things.

"I won't be so nice next time," Ms. Lynn said.

"That was you being nice?" Izzy asked without thinking.

Ms. Lynn's smile was just short of evil. "You're only lucky I'm a teacher and have professional responsibilities. Otherwise...."

Izzy stood there, unsure whether she was appalled, or more turned on than ever. Riker took her hand and gently pulled her toward the door.

"Leave it alone, Iz."

Diana gave Izzy a push on her shoulder, helping maneuver her. "Best get moving."

"Otherwise what though?" Izzy asked, not loud enough for their teacher to hear.

"Use your imagination," Riker suggested.

"I am. That's the problem."

A small crowd of their classmates still waited outside the classroom for a closer look at Izzy. A few boys were casually holding some books in front of them as though no one would know they had erections hidden behind them. A few of the girls actually had eyes for Riker rather than Izzy.

"Hey, Ri, you gonna be naked again next?" one girl asked.

Riker shook his head. "We've been threatened. Better not."

"How about a private lesson then?"

Riker blushed and kept dragging Izzy away. "Tell you what, you take your clothes off next time, then we'll talk."

The girl blushed too. "Maybe I will!"

"Ok."

"Someone likes you," Izzy said, finally starting to walk normally as they moved further through the halls.

There were still plenty of students around them and moving past them, but as long as Izzy, Riker, and Diana kept going, Izzy didn't have to stop and let any one person get too long a look at her. It was easier, sort of.

"So it seems," Riker said. "You had a few fans too."

"Hehe, they had boners."

"Heh, yeah, some of them did."

"You've got a boner toooo," Izzy giggled.

"Oh my god," Diana hissed. "You two are bad. Where are we headed?"

"We need to meet Celeste and Aurora to get Izzy's clothes back," Riker said. "Lemme text 'em real quick."

They ended up in an empty classroom at the corner of the building. Luckily none of the gawpers followed them there.

Izzy made it all of twenty seconds before she hopped onto the teacher's desk at the front of the room and started rubbing her pussy.

"Oh my goddd," Izzy moaned. "I needed to do that so bad. I don't know how I made it through."

"It was turning you on too much to stop," Riker said, pulling a chair around to sit and watch his sister masturbate.

"Way too much! I almost... the things I could have done, the things I wanted to do...."

"Well good thing you didn't go that far, I guess," Riker said, thoughtfully watching Izzy's pussy.

"That was insane enough as it was," Diana said. She seemed unsure where to stand, and was fidgeting a lot. She was also rather fixated on Izzy's masturbation, the same as Riker.

"Hehe, it'll be your turn next, Di," Riker said.

"No way! I'm not doing it."

"Aw c'mon."

Izzy snorted. "He just wants to see you naked is all."

"I'm a horny boy, what can I say?" Riker said with no trace of shame.

"Yeah, we can see that."

Izzy and Diana both looked at Riker's lap and the tent in his pants. Smiling, still unashamed, Riker shrugged and unzipped. Diana flushed but didn't look away as he took his pants off and got his cock out. Izzy just looked hungry.

"Sit closer," Izzy urged.

Riker nodded, stood, and walked over to sit on the desk next to Izzy. Diana looked back and forth between the two of them, chewing on her lip, uncertain but enraptured.

Izzy, too horny not to, even with Diana watching, put a hand in Riker's lap and started playing with his cock. As she'd fully expected, Diana gasped and her eyes went wide as could be.

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah yeah, I know," Izzy said, rubbing herself and her brother at the same time. "But I need to do it."

"You're masturbating your brother!"

"I said I know."

"But... that's illegal! Or something."

Riker sighed happily as Izzy stroked him. "It's fine. We're twins, it's basically just like masturbating herself."

"I don't think that's how it works," Diana said. She stepped closer, padding softly as though sudden movements would startle the twins. "Is it?"

"Yes," Izzy said. "It is."

"Oh." Diana stepped even closer. "Can I...."

She didn't finish the question, but both Izzy and Riker nodded anyway, both curious as to what their friend wanted to do. Diana didn't seem any more certain than they were, but eventually did reach out with trembling hands.

One of Diana's hands went to Izzy's pussy, and the other to Riker's cock. She interrupted Izzy's flow, but her soft, warm fingers felt really nice pressed against her pussy, and Riker enjoyed having two hands on his cock instead of one.

"So wet," Diana whispered. "So... hard."

"Mmm, can you feel him throbbing?" Izzy purred. "I love it when I can."

"You do this a lot, don't you?"

"Kinda, yeah."

Diana bit her lip, slowly stroking Izzy's pussy and Riker's cock. "I think I might be jealous."

"Haha, well go ahead and play now, Di."

"Mmm, what she said," Riker concurred.

Izzy guided Diana to put a pair of fingers inside her while she rubbed her own clit. The girls shared Riker's cock, either together or taking turns.

Riker came from the double handjob, most of his cum landing on Diana who couldn't seem to decide between being shocked or turned on by it. Izzy came almost immediately after, as per her usual, and also squirted a bit of a mess over Diana.

The door to the classroom opened just about at the same time as the cumshots, and Celeste and Aurora walked in just in time to catch most of the mess. Diana didn't seem to even notice the extra audience at first, and was too distracted by sex juices all over her afterward to mind too much.

"Guess we missed all the fun," Celeste said.

"Mmhm, they've corrupted another," Aurora said. "Here's your clothes back, by the way."

"Oh, thanks," Izzy said, patting her pussy gently, then getting up to grab her clothing.

"How did it go?" Celeste asked.

"Um... it was intense," Izzy said. "I don't think I could do it again."

"But you will though," Riker predicted.

"Hush, no I won't."

"Bet you will," Riker teased.

Izzy frowned at him, but he mollified her with a quick kiss.

"I've got so much cum on me," Diana said, oblivious to the rest of the conversation.

"Yeah, girl, you sure do," Aurora said. "Come with us, we'll get you cleaned up."

"Oh, thanks."

"You gotta watch out for those two," Celeste said. "They drag you in to their weird sex stuff."

"Oh whatever," Izzy said. "We don't do weird sex stuff, and we don't drag anyone into it."

"Sure you don't," Celeste said with a smirk.

"We don't though. Right?"

Riker nodded and kissed her again. "That's right."

"Good. Vicious rumours, that's all it is."

"Mmhm. Ready to get back out there?"

Izzy looked at the door where their friends had already left to get Diana cleaned up. "Maybe... maybe let's make out a little first?"

"Good idea."

****

"It's weird actually feeling relief coming to work," Helena said.

"Haha, rough weekend, huh?" Athena said, sitting across the desk from her.

"You know it was."

Athena shrugged. "I think you just need to accept it, Hel. I mean, it's not like you're gonna fuck any of your kids or anything. But you can think about it, not harming anything."

"Easy for you to say, they aren't yours."

"Hm, that's true." Athena tapped her fingers thoughtfully on Helena's desk. "Want me to eat your pussy or something?"

"Thanks, but not right now, actually."

"Fair enough."

"I just... I'll just think about them more. Especially grabbing my butt like that. I still can't believe it."

Athena grinned. "But it's all you can think about?"

Helena nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"Ah, well, I've had relationships like that. Way back when, of course. But all I could think about was the way someone touched me, and how I wanted them to do it again."

"This'd be a little different."

"Well sure. But also... is it that different? A little consensual groping never hurt anyone."

"You really want me to give in to this, don't you?"

"Little bit, yeah."

"You're supposed to be my best friend," Helena pouted.

"Exactly what I'm being. With maybe a little self-interest thrown in too."

"Goddamn, you horny bitch."

"That's me!"

Helena giggled, releasing some of her tension and cares. "Ok, fuck it, we've still got time before our lunch break is over. You should eat something."

"You mean your pussy?"

Helena tugged her skirt up and her panties down. "Precisely."

Athena smiled and crawled around in front of Helena. "Ok."

She buried her face in Helena's pussy. Helena moaned appreciatively as Athena licked, sucked, and nibbled in all the very best ways. The two of them had done this sort of thing so much they knew exactly what got the other off.

"I still say we could seduce Josh in here some time," Athena mumbled. "He could be a son you don't have to feel guilty about fucking."

"Answer is still no, seduce him on your own time if you really want to. And keep that tongue busy with what it's supposed to be doing, or I'll have to make you."

Athena grinned up at her. "How you gonna do that?"

Helena grabbed two fistfuls of Athena's hair and shoved her back between her thighs. "Like this."

Athena happily got back to licking. Helena enjoyed the oral attention and tried not to think about Riker or Izzy tongue-deep in her pussy. Or Vi, for that matter. Ever since Vi had sneaked a feel of her ass right alongside Riker, Helena couldn't quite get it out of her head. As if she needed another fantasy involving her children in some way.

Helena would have always said Vi was painfully straight until just recently, but now she couldn't help wondering about that, and perhaps what Vi could do if she was sufficiently interested in a woman.

"It's not working," Helena grumbled. "I'm still thinking about them."

Athena mumbled something and licked with even more enthusiasm.

Helena sighed. "You're not gonna be any help at all, are you? I'm not having sex with any of them and that's that."

"Hmm uhh mmm."

"But maybe if they want to grab my ass again some time...."

"Hmmm ummm uhh!"

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that."

****

"Hey, cutie."

Vi smiled as she felt Cait brush up against her. "You gonna start doing that every time you walk past me?"

"Maybe."

Cait's fingers danced over Vi's shoulder. Vi grabbed Cait's hand and held it down by her waist, where it would be subtle. "You're gonna make everyone jealous around here you keep that up."

"Why? I'll still take my clothes off if they pay me."

"Never mind you, they're gonna want me and realize I'm spoken for."

Cait laughed. "Haha, you goof."

"You know the problem with going on a date before work?"

"No?"

"Now I can't look forward to seeing you after work."

"Oh my god." Cait looked around. Vi had been keeping on eye on everything anyway, doing it naturally with her bouncer's instincts. Luckily in the midst of a strip club, no one was really paying any attention to a quiet conversation off to one side. "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were trying to get me into bed already. It's only been two dates, you know. Or one and a half."

"Two," Vi said firmly. "But I know what you're saying. I guess maybe I'm used to moving fast. Usually if I want to fuck a boy, and he wants to fuck me, why wait, right?"

"I guess."

"So that's kinda what I learned about flirting. But, uh, I don't know. What do you do if you just want to hang out with someone a lot more and maybe stare at them in hopefully not creepy ways?"

Cait held Vi's hand between both of hers and ran her fingers over Vi's knuckles. "It's probably a good thing you don't know if you want to bed me, because you probably almost certainly could."

"What?"

"Just sayin'. Something about the way you look at me while you say stuff that just... I don't know, no one talks to me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you do. I don't know how to describe it."

"Surely you've been flirted with before."

Cait nodded. "Many, many times. It's not that. Not exactly." She sighed. "I kinda wish you'd just kiss me."

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers