Family Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course. I wonder what their butts feel like...."

"Riker's or Izzy's?"

"Both."

Helena sighed. "Me too. But we probably better give this conversation up before it gets any worse."

"Probably, yeah."

Zoe moved in for a hug, feeling the softness of her mom's breasts while also getting another cheeky squeeze of her ass in the process. Helena, rather to Zoe's surprise, grabbed her butt right back.

They broke apart while trying not to laugh and failing almost entirely.

****

Zoe spent a while working on her erotica. She had so many new ideas and focused on prominently adding a sister and mom to the story she'd been working on. Characters who were herself and Helena, essentially.

It was probably a bad sign that she was writing fan-fic of her own family at this point. She kind of already had been, but it was easier to ignore when it was mostly just about the twins doing horny stuff.

Zoe had the distinct impression her character was going to end up getting gangbanged by the other characters at some point, or some equivalent thereof. Not because it made sense for the plot, but just because she was stupidly horny and the story was devolving into a more pure sex fantasy than she usually got into.

Her progress was hampered by frequent breaks just to stop and rub herself silly. She really had kind of a problem.

A question she had to keep asking herself was why did her family do this to her? Of all the people out there who could turn her on, why was it her brother and sister, and possibly even her mom, who were the ones? And, related, did she kind of want Vi as well?

"It's probably a good thing the twins are so out of control," Zoe murmured to herself. "Or I'd feel like more of a freak about this. At least I'm not, like, orally pleasuring any of my siblings."

The word that hung in the air, that Zoe did her level best not to acknowledge, was "yet".

****

Vi and Cait spent their evening watching movies at Cait's place. It was a new and interesting experience for Vi. Instinctively she felt like it should have been an excuse for getting close and physical, but with Cait she wasn't sure she wanted that.

It was kind of really nice to just sit together, sharing a blanket, getting increasingly cozy with each other, but not trying to make moves or anything.

Partly maybe it was a confidence thing. Vi felt secure in knowing what to do with a cute boy she liked if they were already alone and snuggly. A cute girl was somehow different in confusing and exciting ways.

After the first movie Cait turned and looked at Vi. "So, you gonna try and kiss me or what?"

Vi's lips twitched into a small smile. "Certainly thought about it."

"Well?"

"Well why don't you kiss me?"

"'Cause I'm nervous."

"Ha, really?"

"Don't laugh. I've never tried to have a girlfriend before." Cait pouted a little, which just made her more enticing.

There was something about sitting so close, so warmly together, looking into her eyes in the dim light. Vi felt stirrings inside her that were similar but also very different to what she was used to. Romance rather than sexuality, perhaps. She'd never had to separate and figure them out like this before.

"Me either," Vi said. "What if we just, like, did it together?"

Cait snorted. "What, like on three? I feel like that's--"

Vi darted in and kissed her while she wasn't ready. Vi only held the kiss for a few seconds, but it seemed longer and more important than the relatively quick smooch it was.

"Cheater," Cait said, a faint flush appearing on her cheeks.

"Well someone had to do it."

"That's true." Cait brushed her hair back. "You could do it again, if you wanted."

"Hm, maybe I will." Vi teased some of Cait's hair with her fingertips. "I like your natural hair, by the way. I was used to that wig you were at work, but dark hair suits you better."

"You think so, do you?"

"Yeah."

"What about you? Have you ever had not-dyed hair recently?"

Vi laughed. "Not for a long-ass time."

"Gotta be bold, huh?" Cait said.

"You could put it that way."

"You always stand out. But then... maybe that's just 'cause I'm always looking for you."

"No it's the hair."

Cait snickered. "Ok." She ran her fingers through Vi's hair. "Go through a lot of gel too, huh?"

"Unfortunately not even I look this good naturally."

"Is that--"

Vi kissed Cait again. This time it lasted quite a bit longer. Vi just couldn't help herself. A lot of things she wasn't sure about, but she was already confident that kissing Cait was fun, easy, and made her feel all warm and tingly inside. Kind of like good sex, but also very different, and for once in her life she didn't know for sure that the one was going to lead to the other.

They watched another movie, sitting even closer than before. Cait started sneaking a few kisses of her own through the course of it, though Vi got more in than she did. At least until Cait got firmly aggressive about it and sat herself right down in Vi's lap for some proper make outs.

They calmed down a little before the end of the film, though Vi had her arm around Cait and was seriously contemplating trying to feel her boobs a little.

"You know I didn't catch much of the plot of that one," Cait said.

"Hm, funny about that."

"Vi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... want to stay over?"

Vi had to seriously think about the question. "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Fair. What about a little more making out?"

"That I could be into. How do you feel about me awkwardly trying to decide if I want to take your shirt off and probably chickening out halfway, leaving it all weirdly bunched up over your breasts?"

Cait tilted her head, smiling crookedly. "I could work with that. Do you want me to take my bra off first? Make it more interesting?"

"No, better leave it on. I seriously haven't made my mind up yet about whether I'm into your naughty bits or not."

Cait laughed. "Oh my god, Vi."

"What?"

"I don't know. I've just... this is all so different from how this stuff normally goes."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"You're suppose to get all bug-eyed and happy at the idea of seeing my tits. That's how it works."

"... should we switch? I don't mind if you wanna see my tits."

"Let's see how horny I get. I might take you up on that."

"Cool."

"Making out is still good, right?"

"For sure. I don't know about your body, but I really like you lips."

"Ha, ok. And my tongue?"

"It's good too."

Cait resettled herself in Vi's lap for more kissing, and somewhat more feeling each other up that before. Still not a lot, not like Vi was used to with boys, but more than she was used to with girls.

At a certain point, either when she got comfortable enough, or maybe just turned on enough, Vi noticed that Cait really started to be the more aggressive of the two of them. Cait took Vi's shirt off, even, which Vi was somehow more easily ok with than the reverse.

Vi definitely had a few things to figure out. She knew that. But for the moment she kind of just wanted to go with the flow and keep making out with her new girlfriend.

****

Izzy lay on her bed, half curled up, watching Riker putter about the room getting ready for bed. Her heart beat faster for him, and her tummy was all aflutter. She wanted him so badly.

Her need and nervousness only got worse as he took his clothes off and was eventually padding around naked. She wanted him on top of her, to feel his weight and warmth, and to feel his cock pressed against her.

"Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"You remember I get to ask you for anything?"

Riker turned toward her, his cock pointed straight at her. "Of course I remember. I wasn't sure what you were waiting for."

"I was waiting for it to be just us, and for it to be the right time."

"The right time being bedtime?"

Izzy nodded. "Yes."

Riker stepped closer. He bent down and gave her a soft kiss. "So what's your request?"

"Well... the problem is I don't know if I should say. I don't want to make you do it. But... I also do want you to definitely say yes."

"So say it. It's yes no matter what."

Izzy squirmed. "But it's not fair to force you."

"Who's forcing? I want to say yes."

Izzy bit her lip. "So you'll definitely for sure say yes?"

"Yes."

Riker kissed her again. It wasn't fair. It made her too nervous, too excited, too happy. But maybe that was good, because she needed to say it.

"I want... I want to have sex. We should. We need to."

Riker just stared at her, then a big, goofy smile spread across his face. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you just say that then?"

"'Cause it's a big deal! I didn't want you to have to say yes. But I also really needed you to definitely say yes. I can't ask something like that and have you say no."

Riker shook his head. "I would never say no."

"You might."

"I wouldn't." His hand went to her tummy, under her shirt, so warm on her skin. "Why aren't you naked already?"

"In case you said no."

"Ha, oh Iz, you're being silly tonight, huh?"

Izzy pouted. "I'm not. I'm being vulnerable and sexy."

"You want to have sex."

"Ok, and horny. But we need to, Ri. I can't... I can't deal with it if you had sex with someone else before me."

Riker turned serious, took her chin in his fingers, and kissed her longer and deeper than before. "I would never do that. I don't even need to have sex with anyone else, Iz. It can just be you."

Izzy shook her head firmly at that. "It wouldn't just be me. Not always. Nothing like that. I don't think monogamy is for us. But... I need to be first. I need to always have that."

"Oh Iz...."

Riker gave his sister more kisses. Not just on the lips, but across her cheek and neck, and down her chest. He had to take her shirt off, which was probably why she still had it on in the first place, he guessed, just so he could remove it for her.

"I mean it, you know," Riker said. "It could just be us, always."

"It could," Izzy purred. "But who are we kidding? I want to play with our friends still. Or whoever."

"And by whoever do you mean, like, family?"

"Unf. Maybe."

Riker pouted. "And here I thought I was enough for you."

Izzy flat out laughed. "You goof. You could be. You could always be enough. But you don't really want to just be with me any more than I just want to be with you. We're twins, not married."

"That's true. Twins don't need to be fully committed to each other. No rules about that."

"Exactly."

"We're still gonna mostly do stuff together, right? Even when it's with other people?"

"Especially when it's with other people!"

Riker frowned. "I don't think that actually makes sen--"

Izzy laughed again and pulled him in close for a long, deep kiss. "You need to be in me now," she said.

"Working on it."

"Uh huh."

Riker moved down Izzy's body to slip her panties off. Her already very wet panties. Her little pussy was so puffy and aroused while waiting for his cock. He had to kiss it. He had to.

"Noooo!" Izzy said as Riker smooched between her legs.

"Yes," he said simply.

"No kisses there," she said. "It's sex time."

"I want to kiss you."

"Grrr."

Izzy balled up her fists. She could very easily just let him. It felt so good, and she was in a mood to stare down at her brother between her legs like that. She might even just cum from it without making him cum first. It was one of those nights. But she was so anxious about this. She needed it to happen.

It just wasn't right to let anything stand in the way of what she wanted, even brotherly pussy eating. If they didn't do it now, when would she have the nerve to ask for this again?

"You think we're not gonna do this?" Riker asked softly.

"Well you're stalling!"

"Is that what you think?"

"Kinda."

"Oh."

Riker shrugged, then dipped his head back down and kissed Izzy's pussy some more, along with some little licks in between.

Izzy let him do it for a moment, just because it actually felt amazing, then forced herself to move. She tried to grab and manhandle Riker, but mostly just ended up wrestling him a bit. He pushed her right back. They rolled around a bit on the bed until Izzy managed to pin him down underneath her.

His cock had bumped her pussy a few times in the process, and Izzy's eyes were wild with desire and need. Riker felt it too, looking up at his sister, feeling the call to be inside her.

"Sex now!" Izzy declared.

Riker nodded. "Ok."

"Um... ok?"

"Yeah. Ok. You doing it, or should I?"

Izzy hesitated and looked down. She swallowed. "It's, uh, kind of a big deal, huh?" she said quietly.

"Kind of is, yeah."

"But we can do it, right? It's ok?"

"I sure hope so."

"Will you... hold my hand?"

Riker smiled. "Yeah, Iz. Of course."

Izzy slipped her hand into Riker's, intertwining their fingers then gripping tightly. She held herself above his cock, steadying it with her other hand. Riker smiled encouragingly as she held her breath and lowered herself until he pressed against her.

It would be so easy to slip him inside her, yet at the same time it wasn't. Izzy's heart beat harder than ever.

"Iz, hey, it's just us," Riker said softly. "We're practically one person anyway. This is just the physical version of that."

Izzy smiled as she looked at her brother's eyes instead of his erection. "That's true, huh?"

"It's gonna be good."

"I know. Aren't you nervous though?"

Riker nodded. He pulled Izzy's hand to his chest so she could feel his heartbeat. It was going as fast as Izzy's, and she let him feel hers as well.

Riker took Izzy's hand again and watched her adoringly as she slowly sank onto him, taking him in her pussy. It was wonderful, hot, tight, wet, and totally new for both of them. Stronger than that, Riker really just felt like they were rejoining at last, as though they'd only been apart temporarily. Not a feeling that totally made sense, but it's what it seemed like to him.

Izzy's eyes rolled back as her brother's cock filled her up. It was amazing, but so overwhelming she might have lost it if she hadn't been clinging tight to Riker's hand the whole time.

"You're in me," she breathed, awe-struck.

"I am," Riker agreed.

"It... it feels right, doesn't it?"

"Absolutely it does."

"But is it... is it too much?"

Riker smiled and rolled them over so Izzy was underneath him. "You could never be too much."

"It might be. I might start crying here."

Riker stopped dead. "Am I hurting y--"

"No! No, don't stop, Ri. Just... you know when something's so beautiful it makes you cry?"

"Iz, we only just started."

"I know. I think maybe it's not about the sex. It's just, you know, being together. Being one."

"Not about making sure we're each other's firsts anymore?"

"Maybe some of that too. But I think maybe that was silly. We've always been each other's everything. This is... this is just more of that. And it makes me feel so complete."

"I'm always with you, Iz," Riker assured her, kissing her cheek, then her lips. "Whether it's this physical or not."

"I know. But just be with me physically right now, ok? I want to remember it forever."

Riker lay on top of Izzy, inside her, but not moving. They kissed and held each other, stared into each other's eyes, stretched a wondrous moment out longer than it had any right to exist. They were horny, yes, but this was more important than that. Just being together, being themselves as they were meant to be.

The door cracked open behind them, bringing the twins back to reality just a little bit.

"Hey, Zo," Riker said without looking.

"Are you two gonna fuck or what?"

Izzy meeped and clung to Riker tighter. "How did you know?! We were being quiet."

"You're never as quiet as you think you are, I can tell you that."

"Well... well close the door at least."

Zoe slipped in, shut the door, and padded near-silently over to sit on the edge of the bed next to the twins. She gently swiped her thumb across Izzy's cheek near her eye.

"You're crying," Zoe said.

"I know," Izzy said. "It just... it's so much to handle."

"He's not that big."

"I mean emotionally."

"Right." Zoe took Izzy's hand and held it for her, freeing Riker to have both his hands available. "You should move a little now."

"I don't know if she's ready," Riker said.

"She is," Zoe said.

Izzy stared wide-eyed at Riker and Zoe, back and forth between them, then nodded. Riker started moving, so slowly and carefully at first, thrusting his cock in and out of his twin sister's pussy.

"Oh jeez, are you crying too?" Zoe asked.

"It's just... so beautiful, so perfect," Riker said. "Iz...."

Izzy beamed at her brother. "It's meant to be," she whispered.

She put her free hand behind Riker's head, just gently, and pulled him in for kisses. He kept thrusting, getting more urgent with his movements all the time.

Zoe was their emotional support sister for this event, something they hadn't known they needed. Just her moral support, holding Izzy's hand and patting Riker's hair or back, helped keep the twins grounded.

"This is actually kind of sickeningly adorable," Zoe murmured.

"You can close your eyes if you need to," Izzy suggested.

"Like hell. What am I even doing sitting her while my brother and sister lose their virginity to each other if I'm not going to watch?"

"An excellent question," Riker said. "You could always play with yourself a little."

"... you want me to, don't you?"

"Maybe a little."

Izzy nodded too, biting her lip as she stared at Zoe. "You should!"

"Oh god, what happened to you too being so overwhelmed you couldn't even move?" Zoe demanded.

"Well we've got you now," Izzy said, squeezing Zoe's hand.

Zoe took her time deciding, but eventually started working her panties down one-handed. Riker kept thrusting in Izzy, smoothing out his strokes, getting a feel for what felt really good. He and Izzy still got overwhelmed if they stared into each other's eyes too long while having sex, but turning some attention to Zoe every now and then helped keep their hearts from figuratively bursting.

"Oh Ri," Izzy purred.

"That good there?" he asked.

"It's all good. Just... unf, I want you to cum in me."

"I want you to cum first though."

Izzy shook her head. "Don't fight me on this one. Cum in me, I'll cum with you. You know I will."

Zoe growled low in her throat. "You two are just the worst."

"You mean the best," Izzy said quietly. "Ri's the best brother."

"You're the best sister," Riker said right back.

"Ok, ignoring that I'm right here too," Zoe said. She had her panties out of the way and was fully rubbing herself. "But just, like, how do you both just keep getting me like this? Turning me on and making me feel stuff?"

The twins looked at each other and shrugged.

"Just lucky, I guess," Riker said. He kissed Izzy some more, feeling his orgasm close in. He'd thought he'd last a while yet, since they hadn't been moving all that fast. Izzy telling him to cum kind of sped things up though. He always just wanted to please her, to give her what she wanted or needed.

"You cum too," Izzy said, giving Zoe big, soft eyes. "When Ri cums in me, cum with us. It'll be good."

Izzy felt so close to her sibs. Obviously close with Riker, since they were closer to being one person even than usual. Holding Zoe's hand and feeling her need brought them closer than ever too. Sharing the love, the horniness, the need all at once in a new way.

"That's not how it works," Zoe said, panting slightly as she frantically rubbed herself. "I can't just cum when you want me to."

Her protest was ignored. The twins were kissing again, deep and sloppy. Izzy whimpered happily, a few stray tears of joy leaking down her cheeks again as Riker's cum spurted into her.

Zoe felt it then, as Riker and Izzy came. She understood why she had to cum with them, why Izzy was so insistent. In fact she didn't have much of a choice.