Family Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vi tilted her head. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. But I should get back to work. Cherry's already giving me dirty looks."

"So? She ain't your boss."

"Still, though."

"Hm." Vi tilted Cait's chin up a little and looked into her eyes, moving fractionally closer. "Maybe... maybe see what happens after the third date."

"Oh you ass!"

"What?"

"I thought you were gonna kiss me just then."

Vi smirked. "I know."

"Grrr. Want to come to my place and watch a movie or something after work?"

"In the hopes that I might kiss you then?"

"Yes."

"Even though it's moving really fast?"

"Yes!"

"Ok. See you then, Cupcake."

Vi grinned wider at the blush Cait tried to hide. She watched Cait walk away before turning back to scanning the room for potential problems. She honestly had no idea if she was ready to try kissing a girl, even Cait, but she definitely loved seeing her go red and flustered. She'd just have to see what happened.

****

"God, can you believe that guys that asked me out this afternoon?" Izzy complained on the drive home.

Riker chuckled. "Well I can't blame 'em. I almost asked you out too."

"That's silly. You can't ask me out. We already live together."

"Yeah, but if I didn't."

"Uh huh."

"You've gotta expect it after being naked at school. It's gonna make you popular. Not necessarily for good reasons, but you know."

Izzy rolled her eyes. "Well it's unnecessary is all. What part of me being naked makes anyone think I want to date them?"

"I think they're just hoping to see you without your clothes on again, is all."

"I guess."

"I've been getting asked out too, if it helps."

"It doesn't. I don't want you going out with anyone."

"Don't worry, I don't want to either."

Izzy smiled. "Good."

"I do like messing around with our friends though, that's been fun."

"Unf, yeah, I like that too. Do you think Diana would lick my pussy? Or was she just trying stuff out today?"

"Could be both, I really don't know. She's got soft fingers though, huh?"

"Sure does."

Riker considered for a moment. "I mean, I think Celeste and Aurora would definitely eat you out if you asked nicely. Cel seemed to like your pussy this morning."

"I think so too. It's just... I don't know, there's something more innocently horny about Diana."

"Ha, you want to corrupt someone else, huh?"

"Who have I ever corrupted?"

"Me."

Izzy glared for a second, though she needed to watch the road as she was driving and couldn't maintain a proper disapproving look. "That is not what happened."

"It kind of is. I used to be sweet and innocent, you know. I didn't used to want to bury my face in my sister's snatch at every opportunity."

Izzy moaned softly. "Well I didn't used to want to suck my brother's cock either, did I? So who's to blame, you think?"

"... society?"

"Yeah, good enough. Fuckin' society."

"Right."

"Right."

Riker looked hopefully at Izzy. "You wanna maybe suck on me a little when we get home?"

"Obviously. But...."

"But?"

"Well... you do owe me. You need to do anything I ask, remember?"

Riker nodded. He'd been wondering what his sister would collect from him. It was a mystery to him, but he was so excited to find out what it would be. "I remember. What do you want?"

"Not gonna tell you yet. Just want to make sure we still have a deal."

"You think I'd wuss out of something like that? My word is good, you know that."

"Especially because you think it'll be something good."

"Well that doesn't hurt." Riker frowned. "Is it not something good?"

"It's good, what I want," Izzy said, her heart speeding up some to match Riker's. "But it's a lot. I'm not sure if you'd agree to it otherwise."

"Really?"

"I mean I'm pretty sure you would. Probably."

"Iz, what is it?"

"Not telling."

"Ah!"

"You'll find out."

"Just tell me. I want to know now."

Izzy grinned smugly. "When the time is right. I need... I need to work up to it."

"Oh god. You know I'm really curious now."

"Curious and horny, I know. Don't worry, I'll still suck you off, take the edge off."

Riker nodded and adjusted his pants to account for his erection. "Acceptable."

Izzy already had naughty thoughts filling her head, but her pussy definitely flooded at the specific promise of blowing her brother as soon as they got home. Something about it was just so visceral for her, even before she was actually on her knees sucking on his cock.

Riker sat on his bed and gazed down adoringly at Izzy with her lips wrapped around him. He brushed her hair out of her face for her and gave her occasional little pets, but mostly just let her do her thing.

Izzy rubbed her wet pussy--her panties had indeed been quite soaked before she'd removed them--and sucked on her brother without any real hurry to her movements. She savoured the moment, stretching it out without making it too slow or painful, letting them both enjoy it to full effect.

She came with the taste of her brother's cum all over her tongue and kept gently sucking Riker's cock until her orgasm was spent.

The door opened while Izzy still had Riker in her mouth. She slowly pulled off him as both twins turned to find Zoe staring at them.

"Damn, seems like I just missed something, huh," Zoe said.

"Guess you don't knock anymore," Riker commented.

"Why, what's the point? Would you two have covered up before I came in?"

"... probably not."

Izzy wiped her fingers on her thigh, cleaning off some of the pussy juices from them, and stood up. Riker gave her a playful smack on the booty before she could speak, then hauled her down to sit next to him.

"What's up, Zo?" Riker asked.

"Or are you just here to check us out some?" Izzy teased, spreading her legs a little.

Zoe shivered as she looked at her younger brother and sister. Bottomless and fresh from a blowjob, checking them out was indeed pretty interesting.

"I talked to my professor," Zoe said, trying to stay on task. "She's been looking for nude models for practice. I said I could get you two to do it."

"For appropriate bribes, sure," Izzy said.

"I also told you'll both probably get horny while doing it. She said she understood, you being teenagers and all. Though now that I think about it, she was a lot more interested after I showed her a picture of you two."

"... with or without our clothes on?" Riker asked.

"With, in this case. No reason I'd have naked pics of my sibs on my phone, is there?"

"It's sweet that you have pics of us at all," Izzy said.

"So... your professor, supposedly trying to be a professional artist here, wants to see Iz and I naked now, is what you're saying," Riker said.

"That's about the sum of it, yeah," Zoe said. "Maybe some of the other students too. It's complicated."

Riker turned to Izzy. "What do you think?"

Izzy chewed her lip a little. "Hm... I kinda just had a lot of public nudity today already, so--"

"Wait what?" Zoe asked.

"Oh, right. You weren't there. Well... see we thought Riker had his clothes stolen one day, which they kind of were, so he had to go to some classes naked, and--"

"What?"

"--and then I thought maybe I should try it too, so--"

"What?!"

"This'll get explained faster if you don't keep interrupting," Riker advised.

Izzy nodded. "So I pretended like my clothes got stolen and went to a couple classes nude. It was... a lot."

"In a good way," Riker said. "Mostly."

"Yeah, mostly."

Zoe stared hard at the twins, waiting for the punch line, but they seemed altogether too earnest about their story. Honestly, Zoe could believe it was true.

"You both really did that?"

"Yeah, we did," Izzy said. "We might come to regret it."

"Too many classmates wanna ask us out and stuff now," Riker said. "And at least one of our teachers might do something evil to us. Hard to say."

"Anyway, the point is I'm not sure if I'm ready to do it again just yet," Izzy said.

"I am though," Riker said. "In exchange for bribes."

Zoe tried to focus rather than just picturing the twins strolling through school naked. She so wished she could have seen it. But she had other opportunities right in front of her.

"Like... like what?" Zoe asked.

"I dunno," Riker said. "Me and Iz have been offering each other a free anything lately, and that's been fun."

"A free anything?" Zoe said.

"Yeah, like you get to ask for anything," Izzy said. "Ri owes me one still."

"I do," Riker nodded.

"Well I'm not doing that," Zoe said.

"Aw, spoil sport," Riker said.

"What about you just have to make us cum after we model for you," Izzy said.

Zoe bit her lip, heart beating faster. "Really?"

"Yeah, really. We're gonna be horny. You know, assuming I do it."

"You'll do it," Riker said.

"Shush. Assuming I do it," Izzy continued. "We'll need to cum after, probably. You get to choose how."

Zoe felt a little shaky. Perving on her sibs, drawing them naked, writing stories loosely based on them, those were all one thing. But this suggestion?

"I don't know if I can," she said anxiously.

"Why not?" Riker asked.

"I... you're my brother and sister."

"Yeah, we know that."

Izzy tilted her head. "You only wanna look and not touch, or what?"

Zoe clenched her hands. "Something like that."

She didn't want to have to admit that she really didn't know what she was doing. She'd never had sexual interest in anyone nearly so much as in her sibs right now, and while that should have made her jump at the chance to play with them, it was also rather intense and nerve-wracking. Plus just the intimidation factor of feeling like she should be more experienced than them, not less.

"Well we'll work it out," Riker said. "I'll do it."

Izzy snorted. "Of course you will. You wanna show off for the hot college girls, huh?"

Riker grinned. "Maybe. Don't you wanna show off for the hot college boys?"

Izzy squirmed. "Maybe a little. Maybe I'll do it. You gotta let me suck you off after either way."

"Well of course." Riker tilted Izzy's chin and kissed her. "What kind of brother do you think I am?"

Zoe squeezed her thighs together just watching her baby sibs. Why did they turn her on so much? Especially when no one else ever had to nearly such a degree? There was something wrong with her.

"So, uh, not to interrupt the making out, but I was thinking of doing a little painting," Zoe said. "If you want to get some practice with modeling."

Riker nodded easily. He stood and pulled his shirt off, getting fully naked. "Here?"

"Well... out in the garage. My painting stuff's there."

"Ok."

Izzy giggled and put on a fresh pair of panties to go out with them, going for the technically modest option rather than full, unabashed nudity.

Riker was already hard again, a fact that was painfully obvious to his sisters as they let him lead the way to the garage.

"Just gonna paint him, huh?" Izzy whispered to Zoe.

"Well... I'll paint you too if you're up for it."

"We'll see. Not what I meant though. You sure you don't want to play with him a little? It's kinda the best."

Zoe blushed. "You'd really just offer like that?"

"Of course. You're my sister. I want good things for you. It's been a while since you had a boyfriend or anything, right?"

Zoe blushed deeper and declined to point out that it had been never since she'd had a boyfriend or anything.

Riker was, indeed, quite a show off once they got started. He really didn't get the point of holding a pose too long--long enough for Zoe to work with, say. He also rather obviously enjoyed posing in such a way as to get his sisters all hot and bothered.

"Ri, you gotta stay still," Zoe said.

Izzy squirmed next to her, already well on her way to ruining another pair of panties. "I don't know, I'm kinda into this."

"Well it's not helping me paint, is it?"

"Probably not, no. But it's entertaining."

"Not the point. Riker, sit back down and hold still!"

Riker grinned and sat obediently for his sister. He made sure his cock was fully displayed though, and deliberately made it twitch every now and then.

Izzy was rubbing herself through her panties and thoroughly enjoying herself. Zoe couldn't properly decide between focusing on her work or just appreciating her naked brother. She was as wet as Izzy, but wasn't actively playing with herself.

Zoe somehow managed to get a full painting done, something that she wasn't even too unhappy with. She definitely still felt like she needed more practice, but that would have to be for another time.

"That's pretty good," Izzy said. "Not as sexy as Riker in real life, but still."

"It's not meant to be sexy," Zoe said. "It's art."

"Art can be sexy, I think."

"Well not this one, I guess. I also really shouldn't be trying to make sexy portraits of my brother even if erotic art was my thing."

"Says who?" Riker asked, coming over to take a look as well. "I think you definitely could have made me a little sexier."

Zoe was trapped between the twins, and was feeling acutely conscious of the fact. Especially Riker so close and naked to her, his hard cock within easy reach if she but dared to touch it.

Izzy made it even worse by leaning close enough that her boobs pressed against Zoe's shoulder. All Zoe could think to do was hold perfectly still and let it happen. It felt so nice in a way that she wasn't used to with physical touch, and she was horny in that special way that only her siblings seemed to stir in her for some reason.

They both leaned close, rubbing right up on her, and she just had to try not to moan out loud or something.

It wasn't like she actually wanted to fuck either of them, right? She masturbated to them, wrote dirty stories based on them, drew nude art now, but anything actually physical was probably not a good idea. Though they did it with each other....

"I think maybe I want to. Maybe," Izzy said.

Zoe startled a little. "What?"

"I was saying maybe nude modeling for your art class," Izzy said. "Maybe I'd try it. I'll have to see how I feel when the time comes."

Zoe swallowed hard. "Oh, good."

Izzy and Riker both hugged her in rapid succession, then gave her some breathing room again.

"Come on, Zo, you're looking a little tense there all of a sudden," Riker said.

"Well you're... still looking very naked."

"Ha, that bother you, does it?"

"Not bother exactly. I just don't know what to do with it."

Izzy shrugged. "You wanna play with him a little? That's what I usually do these days."

Zoe felt herself going crimson. "He's my brother!"

"Yeah. Same."

"Just like... the two of you shouldn't get me so hot and bothered is all."

Both twins laughed at her statement.

"Yeah, more fun this way though," Riker said.

He took Izzy's hand and the two of them lead the way back to the main house. Zoe followed along, at first trying not to stare at her sibs' butts, then giving up and staring as hard as she could. She wanted to masturbate, and she had fresh new ideas for the dirty story she was working on, and she couldn't help dreaming of their art session scheduled with her whole class. The latter of which could end up being hot or humiliating, depending on how things went. What was she thinking bringing in her brother and sister as models?

She was thinking she just wanted them naked. That was what she was thinking. She kind of wished she could have just crushed on a boy in her class or something, it would have been much easier on her, much more normal and everything.

Rather awkwardly, Helena was home by the time the siblings all reentered the house. She didn't seem surprised at Izzy's immodest attire or Riker's total lack of clothing, but she did seem mildly peeved about it.

"Dare I even ask what this is about?" Helena said.

"Hi, Mom," Riker said shyly. "We, uh--"

"Ri was helping Zoe with her art," Izzy supplied. "Nude models and all, you know."

"I need some practice on them," Zoe mumbled.

"So you got your brother?" Helena asked.

"He was available."

"And you're...." Helena trailed off for a second as she glanced at Riker's prominent erection. "You're very... aroused."

"Oh, that," Riker said. "Well you know. Eighteen year old boy and all. I kind of get hard at anything at all. Turns out being naked while girls stare at me is--"

"Just put some clothes on, would you?" Helena sighed.

"Yes, Mom. Sorry, Mom."

Riker gave Helena a big hug. His erection poked her quite firmly in the process.

Helena was blushing as red as Zoe afterward. "That's... I'm serious about the clothes."

Riker smiled and turned toward his room. "I know, I'm going."

"And don't think I didn't feel you grabbing my butt during that hug!"

"It's a nice butt, Mom."

"Is it?" Izzy asked curiously, stepping closer.

"Don't you start," Helena said severely, holding up a hand to block Izzy getting too near.

"Just a quick feel?" Izzy asked.

Helena gave her a shove on her shoulder. "Go... help your brother get dressed or something."

Izzy nodded and skipped away. "Ok!"

Helena and Zoe were left standing awkwardly together, blushing and not sure where to look.

"Boys," Zoe said, as though it was some profound statement.

Helena sighed loudly. "Yeah. Boys. You really wanted to draw Riker of all people?"

"Paint. But yeah, I don't... I don't actually know a lot of people who would sit for nude modeling for me. Or who that I'd dare ask, more to the point."

"I suppose that makes sense." Helena shook her head. "Is it just me, or have the both of them gotten awfully cocky lately?"

"Um...."

"Sorry, bad choice of words. You know what I mean."

Zoe nodded. "I know what you mean. And yes they have. But... I think maybe it makes sense."

"Hm?"

"I just mean, you know, you and Vi are both fairly sexually confident in your owns ways. Maybe they're getting there too."

"Well I wish they wouldn't do it while sharing a room," Helena muttered.

Zoe blushed again and decided not to get into how much the twins were doing with each other. She suspected Helena would probably figure it out sooner or later anyway. For now if she was only worried about them sharing a room, that was perhaps for the best.

"What about you?" Helena asked, turning back to Zoe.

"Me?"

"Yes. You kind of said that thing about sexual confidence as though you weren't included in it."

"Oh, well... I am feeling a little bit lost and confused, actually," Zoe admitted. "Like... like shouldn't I be bringing home boys to have sex with by now or something?"

"Oh, sweetie, that--"

"No, I know, you're my mom and you're probably just as happy if I don't."

"I mean if you want to...."

Zoe shrugged. "I don't particularly. I think I'd just like to feel like I wanted to, if that makes sense."

"Or... girls?" Helena suggested.

"Or them. Either way, really." Zoe sighed. "You know Riker's the only boy I've seen with his clothes off in real life?"

"Well... if you only get to see one person, there are worse choices."

"Mom!"

"Sorry, sorry."

Zoe shook her head, then giggled. "No, it's true though. He's... nice to look at."

Helena giggled too, very conspiratorially. "I absolutely shouldn't look at him the way I do," she said. "But if he's gonna wander around naked anyway...."

"Right?" Zoe said. "He was too eager to get his clothes off, if you ask me. But I could maybe go for it again sometime."

They giggled together some more, like girls at a sleepover rather than a mother and daughter talking about a member of their family.

"Honestly, I'll probably keep letting him grab my butt if he keeps trying it," Helena admitted.

"... can I try?"

Helena thought for a second, then gave in a half-turned to present her ass better. Zoe gave it a quick feel.

"It's... yeah, it's nice to grab," Zoe said. "I get it."

"Don't tell the twins I let you do that," Helena said.