Family Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Zoe whined at she rubbed her clit, then came too.

Izzy smiled at her, eyes still damp with tears. "See, it's better that way."

Zoe lay back, pushing in close to Izzy as she finished cumming. "Yeah, ok, you were right," she admitted. She stared up at the ceiling, letting her breathing and heartbeat slow back down. She didn't even bother trying to process what had just happened, there was no way she was going to figure it out right now.

Riker, still lying on top of Izzy, moved in and gently kissed Zoe on the lips.

"Hey!" Zoe protested.

Riker just grinned and lay his head on Izzy's shoulder.

"Nice, isn't it?" Izzy whispered.

"Just 'cause I'm here and we did what we did, that doesn't mean I want to kiss my siblings or anything," Zoe said.

Izzy raised an eyebrow. "No?"

"No," Zoe said more weakly. "That's... I mean I can't...."

Izzy and Riker both just stared at her with knowing smirks on their lips. Zoe sighed and gave in, then kissed Izzy, despite knowing the twins would only smirk harder because of it.

"I should go to bed probably," Zoe murmured.

Riker shrugged. "Why?"

Izzy nodded. "We've got room."

"Not much," Zoe said.

"Still though," Riker said. He rolled to the opposite side of Izzy from Zoe and held out his hand.

Zoe hesitated, then squeezed Riker's hand and rolled up against Izzy too. Izzy delighted in being sandwiched between her sibs.

"Just this once," Zoe whispered.

"Yeah, sure, Zo," Riker said. "Just this once."

He didn't believe her. That was fine, Zoe didn't even believe herself. She just closed her eyes and tried not to think too hard about anything.

Izzy sighed and sneaked her hand under the covers to gently grip Riker's cock. This elicited another soft kiss from him as he snuggled up with her.

"Everything you hoped for?" he asked.

"Mmhm! Problem is now I want to do it again."

"Ha, as if there was ever any doubt." Riker nuzzled Izzy's cheek. "Let's get some sleep now though."

Izzy nodded. "Ok."