All Comments on 'Family Business Ch. 02'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

First, it is fiction, so anything is possible. It is interesting the dynamic you have created. It would seem Ashley is going down a slippery path towards slavery, despite her talk. Either way, there should be many good chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it. Can't wait to see how they break her. I hope she gets pregnant.

ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Ah now I want them really to suffer. Non-con and reluctance are already something. But there is no pleasure in violence. I now stand firmly behind Ashley taking over.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really hate this story! This is not how a woman, obviously intelligent, would react. She would leave, seeking help and if that didn't work, she would figure out a way to kill them, but sure as hell wouldn't stay in the same house.. I don't get why the victims in all of these story's are portrayed as loners, despite being a college student, someone who grew up there and someone whose father was a major employer in town, she doesn't have close friends. It just doesn't make any sense she would stay in the house after being brutally raped and just because she gets wet doesn't mean she likes it. It's biology.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your previous stories have been far better. This one is just uncomfortable, it's like you took the characters from Hunting Season used as an example of how the mc could be worse and made a story about them.

Kmaster3000Kmaster300011 months agoAuthor

Yeah, this one just isn't flowing as easily as the others. Coerced Mother/Daughter is one of my favorite kinks so I was trying to do a cover of one of my favorite stories. Can't seem to find the groove yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES