Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan nodded, his eyes straying to the still visible red marks on my thighs. "Yes, you did." He replied with a sigh, but Zack didn't notice as his eyes devoured me hungrily. "Now ladies, it's time to show your appreciation to us." Dan continued as he spread his legs.

Mom quickly walked over to him and knelt between his legs, her hands working at his belt and sliding his pants down to free his semi-rigid cock. I could see where Zack got it from as mom gently took it in her hands, her manicured fingers wrapping around the shaft and slowly stroking it into hardness. She leaned forward, her lips kissing the tip respectfully.

"Thank you master, I am glad that you are pleased with us." She said in a soft voice as she maneuvered herself into position, her smooth tanned ass settling on the white leather of her stiletto heels. She turned her head and kissed her way down the side of Dan's cock, her tongue sliding out from between her lips to glide along the shaft. I saw her glance over at me with pleading eyes then look at where Zack sat.

I sighed in resignation and walked over to him. I swayed in the manner that Mom had taught me, feet crossing over each other to exaggerate the swing of my hips and shape of my figure. I put my hands behind my back, pushing out my tits as I lifted my chin, lips slightly parted.

"Yeah baby, come to poppa." Zack muttered as he fumbled with his belt and struggled to get his pants down around his ankles. I almost laughed at his awkward efforts but looked over at where mom knelt between Dan's knees, her tongue sliding around the head of his cock. Zack, not Dan I thought to myself as I slid to my knees on the hard floor. Fuck, this hurt I thought as my shoes dug into my feet but I ignored the pain and moved my hands up the inside of Zack's thighs. He shuffled around in his seat, pushing his hips forward in eagerness. "Let's see if you can suck a cock as well as your mom can."

I reached out and took his erect cock gently in one hand, my fingers wrapping around the stiff flesh and stroking up and down. It was even more impressive up close, damn this kid was hung I thought as I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over his piss hole. I rose up on my knees, relieving the pain in my feet as I maneuvered my mouth to the top of his prick. He tensed in anticipation as my lips gently kissed the head.

I hesitated, drawing out the moment and savoring the feeling of power. I was kneeling between his legs, but at that moment I was in complete control. If I wanted to stop and leave him frustrated I could do so, I only had to accept the consequences. Then I heard a soft moan from down the sofa and glanced over.

There was mom, in the same position between Dan's legs but somehow, she looked so helpless. Her shoulders and back were visible, encased in the sheer white and lace material of her lingerie but on her it looked like a prison uniform. I saw that she was still sitting down on her heels, almost as if inflicting the pain on herself like she deserved it. Her eyes were closed, either in pleasure or shame I couldn't tell but she made no move to stop what she was doing. She slid her mouth over the top of Dan's cock, her moist lips wrapped tightly as they slowly slid down his shaft. I could sense that every fiber of her being was devoted to making the man before her feel as good as possible. She was as held there as if she had a collar around her neck and he held the leash.

I took Zack's cock on my mouth, my lips sealing around the bulbous head as my tongue worked the tip and he moaned in pleasure. My hand gently twisted on the shaft while I slid my mouth slowly down, taking as much of it as I could on before I started to gag. I could only get about half of his cock in and I held in place, my tongue sliding up and down the base of his shaft before I slid back to the head again.

I brought my other hand down from where it was resting on his thigh and cupped his balls, gently squeezing and fondling them in time with my lips and tongue. I felt his legs tense, squeezing together to trap me between them. He arched his hips, pushing his cock into my mouth as I struggled not to retch.

"Yeah, just like that." He moaned, ignorant of the discomfort he was causing me. "Fuck you suck a good cock slut, now you know what your mouth is for."

I moaned around his cock, my breath escaping from my nose to cool his now moist shaft. I pulled off of the tip of his cock then turned to slide my lips up and down the side of his shaft, kissing it like I had seen mom do. He leaned back in his chair and relaxed his legs, giving me room to work. I felt the satisfaction of being in control again, just by changing my technique I had freed myself, I would have to remember that. I moved over and went up and down the other side, my tongue tracing soft wavy lines along his thick cock.

I kissed and licked around the prick, leaning down to push my face below the shaft and flick my tongue over his balls. Anything to keep his cock out of my mouth, that is where I was weakest and I couldn't let him see that. Of course, he was too distracted to see anything, he squirmed and moaned, his hands digging into my hair as he unknowingly sought to regain a measure of control over me. I put my hands on the inside of his thighs and pushed them apart, spreading his legs wide. He had no idea how vulnerable and helpless it made him look, all he thought about was how I was making him feel.

I worked on his cock, licking and nibbling the head while one hand caressed and fondled his balls as the other traced the inside of his thigh. He writhed under my attentions, moaning and whimpering like a puppy desperate for its owner's approval. Even his words took on a tone of desperation.

"Fuck yeah, oh yeah. Right like that, oh fuck you're good." All he was missing was the word please.

I heard another moan and glanced over at where mom was in a completely different situation. Dan had his hand wound tightly into her hair as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She whimpered and moaned around the shaft that filled her mouth, her eyes looking up with desperation as she pled for his approval.

"Keep it up, you're doing fine." He muttered and I saw her shudder at the praise as she increased her efforts. I was amazed as she pushed her head down on his cock, I was sure it must be half way down her throat but she held it there for what seemed like forever before backing off again.

"Fuck bitch, I'm gonna cum." I heard Zack exclaim as his hand wrapped in my hair. He pulled my head up and pushed his cock into my throat. I pushed back struggling in his grasp but he held me in an iron grip born of lust as I felt his balls tighten in my hands. I braced myself as he shot his load into my mouth, the warm salty goo coating my teeth and tongue.

"Fuck yeah, take it slut. Swallow my load." He moaned as he pushed my head down on his shaft. I stiffened as I fought the urge to gag both physically and in disgust as spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted from the cock in my mouth. Finally, he sagged back into the sofa, his grip on my hair relaxing as he came down off of his orgasmic high.

"There you go bitch, now was that so hard?" He asked breathlessly as I pushed myself up off of my knees. I leaned forward, my hands braced on his thighs as I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Finally, some respect." He said, then I spat the load in my mouth in his face.

He was stunned, frozen in shock and I laughed at the look of surprise on his face as his cum dripped from his nose and chin.

"Fucking Bitch!!" He roared, and launched himself up from the sofa. I stumbled back, staggering unsteadily on my heels before falling to the floor in a sprawl.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He roared and I saw him swing his leg back to kick me. I stretched out, exposing my ribs and braced myself for the blow. This is it I thought, then a scream of pain that didn't come from me filled the room.

"Stop!" Dan boomed in a voice of pure authority.

Zack and I froze in place and I looked over to see him standing there, his still stiff cock pointing out from between his legs. His eyes were locked on Zack and my mother cowered beneath him her hand trapped in an all to familiar hold.

"This bitch deserves this!" Zack snapped in response, his voice far less powerful and more like a whiny child.

"She deserves to be punished, yes. But not like that." Dan replied calmly now that the situation was under control. "You need to get control of yourself, or she will continue to control you."

"What the fuck do you mean. I am going to kick the shit out of her and she will finally learn not to mess with me." Zack replied, but made no move to follow up on his threat.

"You are going to go wash your face, with cold water. Once you have calmed down we will talk about what happened here." Dan stated in a tone that almost made me head to the bathroom.

"But.." Zack replied, but Dan raised his hand to stifle any response. He turned to look at me.

"I know what you are doing, I even respect the fact you thought of it but I won't allow it to happen." He said, then with a negligent turn of his wrist caused my mom to scream in pain again. She squirmed on the floor her stocking clad legs and heels scrambling for purchase to find any position to ease the pain.

"Please, please Dan. Please stop, please." She begged but wailed again as he twisted her wrist even further.

"I see that pain doesn't appear to mean much to you, but from now on it won't be you that suffers." He said in his lecture like tone. He reached down with his free hand and took hold of my mother's little finger. She whimpered as he slowly bent it back on itself. I saw her bite her lip then a fresh wail of agony escaped her as tears streaked her face.

"Whenever you defy me, whenever you force me to act, I will break a finger." He said as he bent the trapped digit back further causing mom to howl again. I was sure I could hear the bone creak but he stood there as indifferent as if he was about to snap a carrot.

"No Dan, no, please!" Mom begged. Her eyes darted between him and me, wild with terror. Not at the pain, but at the casual way it was being inflicted.

"Stop, please." I cried, pushing myself up on my knees.

"Do you understand?" Dan responded. "This little game is over."

Zack looked from his father to me in confusion as he wiped his face, smearing the cum across his cheek. Dan ignored him, his eyes boring into mine. "Say it."

"I promise." I whispered as I dropped my eyes to the floor.

Dan released mom's hand and she fell to the floor moaning in pain. I crawled over to her, taking her in my arms as she sobbed in fear. Dan ignored us and turned to Zack.

"Go clean yourself up, then we will talk." He repeated and Zack nodded in reply, heading to the bathroom.

Once he had left, Dan moved to stand over where mom and I were sprawled on the floor. He looked down at us then crouched down to bring himself to my eye level.

"This is interesting, this little game you were trying to play with my son." He said in an almost pleasant tone. "Quite ingenious I must say." He looked at the doorway where Zack had left. "Maybe you are just what he needs. Something that he can't quit, but he can't succeed at with brute force either. You just might make a man out of him yet." He continued, almost to himself.

Then he looked back at me, his cold calculating eyes locked on mine. "I won't jeopardize everything I have worked for to achieve it though; do you understand?"

"You mean everything you stole!" I growled back and felt mom flinch in my arms. Dan chuckled in response.

"Even now, kneeling at my feet you are defiant. Yes, this is not what I expected. It will be interesting to see what you come up with next." He said and I smelled the whisky on his breath.

"I hate you." I replied firmly.

He leaned forward and I instinctively pushed back, working awkwardly to maintain the distance between us. He gave me his calculating smile but there was a bit of menace to it now and he glanced at mom who cowered in my arms.

"Let them hate, so long as they fear." He replied.

12