Family Campground Pt. 09

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive family campground.
2.4k words
4.69
40.7k
50

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start part 9, all characters are 18+]

Just then Tyler realized he heard the cabin door open, the sound of footsteps and of the drop of metal car keys onto the counter.

Sue was in such an altered state she was oblivious to the sounds of the cabin door and footsteps, but the unmistakable and sharp sound of the car keys landing on the Formica counter startled her into awareness. She opened her eyes to the sight of Tyler's red sweating face in a look of terror as he quickly moved his body off of hers, into a sitting position beside her on the couch with both forearms locked over his still hard penis.

"What the..." Dan said as he looked at this incredible and unexpected sight.

Sue propped herself on her forearms and elbows and stared at Dan with an expression of mock outrage, "Look buster, there's only one person right now who is violating camp rules, and it's not Tyler or I."

Tyler just blinked in incomprehension.

Dan's eyes were locked onto Sue's. The serious look on his face lightened, he gave a quick nod and said, "Fair point." His face transformed into a smile and his hands began to unbutton his shirt.

"That's a good boy," Sue said, almost as though she were Dan's mother too. "All clothes come off," she added.

Dan did as he was told and when he removed his underwear they could see his cock was raging and erect.

Dan sat down in the chair opposite the couch, and started to touch his penis.

Dan looked at Tyler and said, "Son you were, as I recall, licking your mother's breast and you had your finger inside her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying that, now be a good son and go back to pleasing your mother."

Tyler's mouth was agape, it felt like his logical brain was working at ten percent normal capacity because nothing was making sense, the fear he felt just a moment ago had impacted his penis too, becoming more flaccid and smaller, he just sat there frozen.

Sue smiled and as she lifted herself up into a sitting position next to Tyler said, "As much as I was enjoying that, we can also move onto other things."

Sue reached down, and softly grabbed her son's shaft, and started gently stroking it.

In an instant, Tyler's cock was completely hard again.

"Kiss me", Sue instructed.

Tyler and Sue began kissing passionately again, as Sue jerked her son's penis, and after a minute Tyler remembered to return the favor by reaching over and having his fingers play with her clit again.

For Dan, it was quite a show and he took a break from stroking his penis because he didn't want to blow his load so soon at this incredible sight.

Sue shifted her body onto all fours and lowered her face toward Tyler's cock.

"This is something I've been wanting to do, son." And her lips planted a soft and loving kiss on the tip of Tyler's penis.

"Ohhh" Tyler let out of his mouth, unconsciously.

His mother slid her mouth over the head of his penis, sucking it and opened her eyes to look up at him.

"Open your eyes and watch your mother suck your cock," Dan demanded, sternly.

Tyler obliged and the eye contact between mother and son was so powerful, the love between them was so strong and on so many levels.

Sue's mouth pushed down, she was skilled at deep throating but only went about halfway, both because her son penis was quite large, and because she didn't want to risk gagging and interrupting this incredible moment.

"Oh mommmm," he said. Tyler knew he couldn't take this for very long.

Sue sensed too what was about to happen, as her son's body had tensed all up and he was starting to quiver. She took her mouth off just for a quick second to say, "Give mommy your sperm son, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you!" And her mouth plunged down his shaft again.

"Arrrggghhh" Tyler nearly shouted as his penis blasted shots of his semen into his mother's mouth. Dan could see it dripping down the corner of Sue's mouth, it was so hot that he was about to cum too.

Sue felt Tyler's pulses of slippery warm cum shoot into her mouth and she began to swallow while keeping her sons penis in her mouth. His cum tasted distinctive to her, a bit sweet and salty, different somehow to Dan's. She felt so naughty and so hot, drinking the sperm from her son's penis, almost as though she was swallowing potential grandchildren - it was a sick but naughty and exciting train of thought in her mind all at the same time.

As amazing as Tyler's orgasms with Cathy had felt, ten times better than stroking his own cock, cumming into his own mother's mouth, with her sucking him down like she was so hungry for his cum, was the most incredible feeling and sight of his whole life up until that moment. And just then both Tyler and Sue felt some warm liquid landing on their bodies, from Dan's exploding cock. Dan wasn't trying to do this and his eyes were now closed as he climaxed from touching himself to the incredibly hot sight of his wife sucking down his son's cum.

Sue removed Tyler's cock from her mouth to look at her husband and say, "Ahem..."

Dan looked up and realized what he'd just done and he said, "Oh! Sorry about that." Then he and Sue began to laugh, and Tyler laughed too. Sue ran her fingertip on a spot of cum on her arm from her husband and extended her tongue to meet her fingertip and swallowed.

"Son's cum followed by his dad's, I'm a lucky gal," Sue said and smiled.

Tyler and Sue returned to their glasses of lemonade and gulped the rest down.

Tyler grimaced.

"Is something wrong son?" Sue asked.

Tyler put his hand down by his balls. "I kind of have an ache down here."

"Your balls?" Dan asked.

"Um, yeah." Tyler said.

Dan and Sue shot a half smile to each other.

Tyler looked concerned. "Should I be worried about this?"

Dan chuckled. "No son, that's what I call good pain. Your balls have a dull ache because of how much you've been using them today, both to make and shoot out all that cum and, if you were fucking Cathy, and I have to imagine you did a lot of that, with every deep thrust your balls are lightly bouncing against her body, it can add up over time."

"Oh." Tyler said, looking relieved.

"Awww, does my boy have sore balls?" Sue asked. "Mommy can make them all better..."

Tyler said, "I don't know mom."

"What, you don't trust your mom now?" Sue's face went into a mock hurt pout.

"OK," Tyler relented. He thought she was going to give him another blow job and he was pretty sure that was going to make his ache worse, though that might be worth if for the pleasure.

Sue knelt in front of Tyler and buried her mouth below his penis as she began to lightly lick Tyler's balls in long, wet tongue strokes.

Dan looked on approvingly, and began to touch his own growing cock again.

Tyler thought this felt incredible, and amazingly, he felt the dull ache ebb away as his excitement grew.

Sue stopped for just a moment, she held Tyler's penis up against her face as she looked up at Tyler.

"Aw... did mommy make Tyler's penis feel all better?"

Tyler smiled. "Yeah mom, I think you did, thanks."

"Bet you never imagined your hard cock on your mother's face?" Sue asked.

Tyler and Dan laughed. "No mom, never did!" Tyler said enthusiastically.

Dan adopted the mock stern and serious tone again, "Son, Did Cathy teach you how to pleasure a woman with your tongue this morning?"

Tyler blushed. "Ah, yeah dad, she did."

"Well I think that's the least you could do for your mother as a small token of your gratitude, don't you?"

"Ah, yeah, OK," Tyler said.

Sue put her hands up against Tyler's hands and locked eyes with him -- "Only if you want to, if you really want to."

"Yeah, I do, do you want to?" Tyler asked.

Sue smiled, "Well... I'm not going to say no, a girl would be foolish to pass that up."

"OK mom, lie down on your back and spread your legs."

Sue laughed but did what she was told.

Dan interjected, "Now you're talking son!"

Tyler felt a flush of performance anxiety, he'd only just learned this and he wasn't feeling confident. But as soon as his tongue and lips came into contact with the outer wall of Sue's pussy and clit she was clearly in ecstasy, which gave him much greater confidence.

After a couple of minutes, Sue broke out of her inner ecstasy to say, "Stick a finger in while you're doing that?"

"OK mom." Tyler obliged with his left index finger, his mom's pussy felt so interesting to his sensitive finger tip, he felt the texture of the inside of Sue's pussy.

Dan was actively stroking himself now.

Sue began to tense up and shudder. "Ohhhh gooodddddd,... I gunna cum..... I'M GUNNA CUM"!!!

Her whole body jolted and froze and she let out a gutteral "Oh."

Tyler wasn't sure if she just climaxed or if he had done something wrong. He could see his father motion a thumb's up in his direction, and Tyler nodded, as he realized that all was good.

Sue let out a big exhale, "Oh my, my boy, you've learned a lot today!" Sue said, chuckling, as she sat back up again, her face flushed red and sweating.

"You know what's wrong with your mother?" Dan asked?

"Oh what, there's something wrong with me now?" Sue managed to ask, amid her panting.

Dan continued through a smile, "What's wrong with your mother is, where a lot of girls after cumming like that just get exhausted or feeling over stimulated, your mom just gets hornier!"

Sue pursed her lips and gave a quick nod. "Guilty as charged," she said lightly, as she started giggling.

Dan looked over at Tyler's penis and saw it was hard again.

Dan said, "Now there's something I'd really like to see Tyler, if you could do something for your parents. I'd like to watch you mount and fuck your mother."

Tyler and Sue shot Dan a look of surprise. Not that it was all that surprising given the context, but it was so abrupt and crass.

"Ah yeah Dad, I can take care of that. You good mom?" Tyler asked Sue, with an eager look in his eyes.

"Let me guess, lie back and spread my legs?" Sue asked, smiling. She didn't wait for a response and moved her body accordingly.

Dan walked over, "Tell you what, I'll even help out a little here and it will give me a great view, I'll hold your mother's ankles up in the air, like this, so your can move your cock into her free and clear, and deep, and just have at it." Dan said as his hands matched his words.

Sue felt such a rush, she could not believe her boy was about to stick his penis inside her, and that her husband was doing everything he could to make it happen and make it really vivid.

Tyler also felt an incredible pulse through his hard cock, he know he'd be shooting his cum again soon.

Tyler remembered another Cathy lesson. As he guided the tip of his penis to barely make contact with Sue's pussy lips, he gently moved his penis head up and down her clit, and in a circular motion, using his cock to work her clit.

"Oh god!" Sue exclaimed.

Dan hovered over and he looked over at Tyler and said, "Well done my boy, well done!"

After a minute of that, Sue nearly yelled, "Oh god Tyler, stop being such a fucking tease and just shove your penis inside me!"

With that, Tyler plunged into Sue's slippery pussy hole and in one thrust he was balls deep into his mom. Staying in that position he lowered his face onto hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Sue returned his kiss hungrily, "Fuck me Tyler!"

Tyler was feeling more confident and assertive now as he kept his penis locked, pushed all the way inside her.

"Aw, my mommy wants me to fuck her?" Tyler asked, teasingly.

"Pleeeeezzzeee." Sue whimpered.

Tyler's hips went to work, pulling out and then in again, repeat, thrust, in and out, in and out.

Sue felt such a rush of intense emotions. Here was her son she's loved and cared for since he was a baby, since the day his baby's body came out of her pussy, now here he was as a young man, thrusting his penis inside back into her pussy, as her lover.

She was so excited and felt naughty at the same time, and she was just so proud of him, of the young man he had become. Of the lover he had become.

Dan gradually let go of Sue's calves, and held his erect cock toward Sue's mouth.

"Um, if you wouldn't mind?" He asked his wife.

Sue obligingly turned her bobbing head to the side and Dan began thrusting in Sue's mouth, he felt the graze of her teeth because her head was bobbing from each thrust from her son.

The sight of his mom sucking off his dad while he fucked her was so hot, Tyler know his time was up...

"Oh god, I'm going to cum, should I pull out?" Tyler managed to ask.

Sue pulled Dan's cock out of her mouth to speak. "No son, I'm on the pill, come inside me, I want you to cum inside mommy!"

Tyler's face was crimson, as his sweat dripped down and landed on Sue's bobbing belly, Dan was stroking himself also near climax at this amazing sight.

Tyler thrust deep into his mother. "Oh Fuck!" Tyler yelled.

At that very moment Dan began shooting ropes of cum across Sue's face as Tyler was filling his mom's pussy with his son juice as his cock was pushed as deeply into his mother as it could go.

[End Part 9]