Family Estranged Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben and J ensnare two new victims.
3.5k words
4.45
11.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, let's gag the bitches!" Ben growled to J, who swept into action.

Before Skylar or her mom realized what was happening, J had re-attached Charlotte's gag while Ben had retrieved a bright pink ball-gag from the duffel bag and stuffed it firmly between the younger blonde's lips, fastening it in place.

"You sluts behave yourselves while we go check on our uninvited guests," Ben hissed.

Then the two men disappeared.

Her heart pounding, Skylar tried to think. 'They're gone. This is our chance to escape.' She looked down at her mom. Charlotte's wrists were both cuffed to the bed's headboard, just like hers. But her and her mom's legs were no longer tied down. Skylar moved her legs up and crouched for leverage now, yanking hard on her cuffs. The wooden headboard creaked. Skylar pulled harder.

'Mom, help me!' she thought. 'If we pull together, maybe the headboard's weak enough. Maybe we can break it loose!' Her frantic gaze met her mom's.

But Charlotte didn't seem to have the same fight or sense of urgency she did. 'Come on, Mom. Help me!' Skylar pleaded inwardly. She could understand her mom being too frightened to move, the power of terror to make a person freeze up, but it still disappointed her all the same.

Meanwhile, Charlotte looked up at her naked daughter frantically trying to break free. Her mind was racing, but for a very different reason. She didn't want to escape. She wanted the night to play out as she'd planned, with her two hired thugs giving her and her daughter a rough night to remember. But no one else had been part of Charlotte's plan. She didn't want anyone else to get caught up in the intimate ordeal she'd painstakingly arranged for her and her daughter to experience together.

'Oh my god,' Charlotte thought, a thunderbolt of panic suddenly hitting her right through the heart. 'What if it's Zane? What if he came home early or decided not to stay out with Mia?'

That thought now not only haunted the beautiful MILF, it terrified her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MEANWHILE, DOWNSTAIRS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It took Zane forever to extricate the key from the lock and shut the front door behind them.

"So this is your place?" Mia said. The short, petite 20-year-old Asian girl did a quick twirl and took in her surroundings - the spacious living room connected to the dining room and kitchen, all open concept, which greeted her as she walked in.

"Welcome to my castle," Zane joked.

Mia Chang turned toward her boyfriend. Her HOT boyfriend. She still marveled that the two of them had started dating. He was a misunderstood artist, a young, successful editor just out of college and already dissatisfied and jaded a bit by his first 9-5 gig. As for Mia... well, Mia was complicated. The idealistic college student dreamed of working for a big publisher someday, and dating someone who already had a foot in the publishing biz seemed like a good idea.

"Again, I'm really sorry about my apartment," she said, apologizing for the tenth time. The tenant next door had accidentally started a fire, the fire department had been called...and it had all turned into one big mess, not to mention the ubiquitous smell of smoke on her entire floor hadn't exactly put the two of them in the mood after their dinner date. So, after much nudging and cajoling, Zane had convinced Mia to join him and come back to his place.

"I can't believe you still live with your mom."

"And my sister," Zane reminded her with a proud, cocky grin. "You do realize that extended families or adult children living with their parents, not just idealized nuclear families living together, used to be more the norm, right? It's only in our hyper-individualistic western society with its 'two parents, two kids and a white picket fence' mentality that humans stopped doing that."

"Whatever," Mia giggled. "But seriously... do you really think we can...?" She let the question hang, and his smile shone with confidence.

"Trust me. My mom and sis will be so caught up in their Christmas movie marathon, they'll hardly notice us. We'll pop in, make with the small talk for a bit, and then sneak upstairs to my bedroom."

Mia frowned. "It still seems so... high school though. Sneaking in sex with a parent downstairs. Ugh! Remind me, why do you still live with your mom?" she said in a pointed effort to tease.

But his grin just widened as he shook his head with a sigh. "Look, this is a relatively recent development, OK? Mom came back in town for her new book tour and she's staying at the house here just until she finds a place of her own."

"But you don't mind having her, do you?" Mia accused.

"No," he admitted honestly. "I don't. Ever since Dad died, when Mom disappeared on us and lost herself in her writing career, she basically just left my childhood home as it was - left it for my sister and me to live in and maintain. This big old house has always felt too empty without my parents ever since. I guess... I don't know, I guess it just feels more like a HOME with her in it. Does that sound silly?"

Mia's features softened. She reached out and caressed the top of her boyfriend's hand before leaning over and pressing her lips to his.

"No, it doesn't. Not even a little," she said. Mia's vivacious brown eyes were warm and filled with love, and it was times like these that Zane was grateful that he'd mustered up the courage to ask her out.

"So... you ready?" he said finally, jerking his chin at the expansive three-storey house which surrounded them. "You ready to find my mom and sis and then sneak off like two horny high schoolers?"

The Asian girl nodded with a giggle. "OK, fine Sure. Let's do it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BEN AND J'S PERSPECTIVE

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ben and J had gotten lucky. When Zane and Mia had walked up the front porch steps, Zane had paused to knock on the front door and stood there puzzled for a moment when no one answered. Zane had thought to himself, 'Mom and sis must not be able to hear us with their movie on.' He had fumbled for his keys, found the right one, and inserted it in the door. It had taken some jiggling - the lock needed replacing - but finally he'd gotten the front door open and walked in.

Ben and J had formulated an impromptu plan... well, sort of. It was unspoken more than anything. The two men had managed to rush to the bottom of the stairs and crouch down behind the kitchen island just in time before the young couple walked in.

Ben peered around the corner of the island. Who were these people?

Yet as he listened to the boyfriend and girlfriend talk, he soon put two and two together. This was Zane, his client's son, and this Mia must have been his girlfriend.

He exchanged a look with J that spoke volumes.

'What now?'

Each of the two masked intruders had a gun which could be used as a bludgeoning weapon in a pinch, but the guns weren't real. They were just extremely lifelike props.

Ben had also grabbed a sturdy maglite flashlight, and J had nabbed an extra pair of handcuffs. Now they watched and waited for the opportunity to strike.

Zane was maybe 6'0, with a short, well-trimmed light brown beard, matching light brown eyes, and a healthy mane of chestnut brown hair. He had an easygoing gait about him. Dressed like an artist in his Hawaiian shirt and casual slacks, he gave off the air of someone self-employed. His girlfriend, Mia, on the other hand, had a more prim and professional (if slutty) aura about her. She wore a strapless black dress with a miniskirt that screamed 'expensive restaurant date,' and her makeup looked understated and subtle yet immaculate.

"So where exactly is everyone?" Mia blurted out, a tone of confusion lacing every word.

"Good question," Zane replied, and the two masked men could hear the frown in the young man's voice. "Mom? Sky?!" Zane called out to the seemingly empty house.

'It's now or never,' Ben thought. Were they really going to do this? He looked at J again. They could just cut their losses here. They could wait until the guy and his girlfriend went upstairs looking for mom and sis and then sneak out. Their night of fun would end prematurely, sure, but they got paid either way, right?

And yet... something in Ben didn't want to take the easy way out. The primal, darker side of him whispered, 'Why not? You promised Charlotte that you'd give her a night of sexual pleasure, torment, and pain, and she was eager to share that with her daughter. Why not let her share it with her son and his girlfriend too? Why not help the bitch REALLY get her money's worth?' Those dark thoughts percolated through his brain as he stared at J, and somehow he could tell that J was on the same wavelength.

'Are we doing this?' he mouthed to J. J looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded.

Moments later, both men exploded into motion, one from each side of the island. Zane was just putting his keys, wallet, and spare change on the countertop when Ben's maglite came down on his head. The stunned man went sprawling onto the carpeting behind the sofa. In almost the exact same moment, J snuck around behind Mia. Just as the girl's eyes widened and she tried to scream, J clamped his hand over the girl's mouth.

"Make a sound and I pull this trigger," he hissed, pressing the barrel of the fake handgun to the girl's head.

Mia's terrified gaze slowly took in her temporarily stunned boyfriend and her two assailants.

"Clothes off, bitch. Now," Ben growled.

"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth and if you scream, bitch, you'll end up just like him or worse." J waved the gun in the girl's face as he slowly stepped away.

Mia began to whimper.

"P-p-please don't hurt us."

"You heard me, bitch. Clothes off," Ben repeated.

The Vietnamese girl unzipped her dress and slid it off of her petite body with surprising grace given her trembling fingers. Underneath she wore a lacy pink bra and panties. God she was beautiful. Her smooth, tanned body seemed to beckon both men, and her lush, dark brown hair framed the face of a sexy angel with those vivid, deep brown eyes.

"All of it, slut. Hurry up. Let's see those tits. Show us that pink pussy."

With a shudder, the college girl obeyed. Mia slid her panties off and stepped out of them. She'd already left her high heels by the door. Next, she unhooked her bra strap and let it slide down her arms, until it too fell to the floor. Her dark brown areolae and nipples peeked at the two men from the tips of her lush, rounded breasts, and her cunt was shaved with a healthy landing strip of pubic hair just above it.

She tried to awkwardly cover herself with her two hands before looking away.

"Please don't do this," she whimpered.

"Don't do WHAT?" Ben growled. He nodded at J, who quickly leapt forward and snapped the cuffs around her wrists in front of her.

"Z-Zane's hurt," the girl protested. "You need to call 9-1-1."

"He'll be fine, bitch. Just a goose egg, a bump on the head. He'll wake up soon enough. Don't worry about him, little slut. You worry about YOURSELF." Ben pushed Mia against the island and pressed his face against her, giving her a cruel, passionate kiss as his tongue forced itself between her lips.

"UUUGHHH!" Mia groaned and didn't kiss him back. Ben slid one hand between her legs, caressing that bare pussy as she squirmed and protested.

"Please don't rape me."

With a harsh glare, though, Ben suddenly pulled back from the kiss and grabbed her arm, yanking the petite girl beside him toward the staircase. "C'mon, bitch. The party's UPSTAIRS," he rumbled. Then, over his shoulder, he called back to J. "Bring the boyfriend."

Soon Mia found herself in the depths of a true nightmare-turned-real. The naked Asian girl gaped when Ben muscled her into Charlotte's master bedroom. There Mia saw a horrific sight - two beautiful naked blondes with their hands cuffed to the bed. The younger one she recognized as Zane's younger sister, Skylar. She was frantically pulling on her handcuffs, trying to break free. The busty woman beneath her she recognized as Zane's mom, Charlotte.

'Oh god. Oh god, this can't be happening!!" Mia thought. Her thudding heart threatened to crack her ribcage as panic set in.

"As you can see, we started the party without you," Ben said. "Now...let's see, what shall we do first? I have some ideas for some fun games we can play with you, bitch." He paused as J came in carrying a still unconscious Zane over his shoulder. With a grunt, he put Zane down in a chair in the corner. He then proceeded to strip the boy until he was as naked as his girlfriend, before cuffing both wrists and ankles to the chair.

"That should hold him when he wakes up," J muttered. He turned toward his companion. "So what's the play?"

Ben looked thoughtful for a moment. He had slipped a hand down Mia's back, admiring the contours of her tight body until his hand rested on the sexy globes of her ass. His cock had grown hard again from seeing fresh pussy and from watching Mia's adorable tits shake as he'd dragged her upstairs.

"Good question. First off, I think we need to punish little sis over there for trying to escape."

The masked intruder ordered Mia to sit on the edge of the bed. "Sit still, cunt. Don't move. I mean it."

He waved the gun at her, then proceeded to rifle through their duffel bag of 'toys.' He drew out two gigantic 12-inch pink dildos, much like the vibe he'd pulled out earlier, but these were designed to be stationary, with rounded testicles forming a base that could stick to most flat surfaces. Like the vibe he'd pulled out earlier, the length of each dildo was covered in agonizing bumps designed to maximize stimulation. He then proceeded to pull out two vials of what looked like oil... but upon closer inspection, the casual observer would have noticed that the vials weren't filled with oil. They were filled with hot sauce.

Next, Ben proceeded to position both pink shafts side by side, anchoring each to the hardwood floor. He poured one of the vials over each of them. Putting on a pair of plastic gloves, he then made sure to slather the hot sauce up and down until the entirety of each lifelike penis, from the tip to the very base, was covered in the stuff. The silicone dildos now stood up like giant pink spikes, each glistening ominously with the red fluid.

"All right, which two fuck-toys are in the mood to take a RIDE?" Ben called out.

All three of the female captives now looked at him with pure and equal horror. Ben nodded at J to take out Skylar's gag. The pink ball-gag with its cock-shaped protrusion soon dangled from Skylar's neck. J ripped it off and tossed it aside.

"Please don't make me, Masters. I'm sorry for trying to escape! It... it won't happen again, I swear!"

"Yeah, I don't believe that for a second. I think the bitch is just telling us what we want to hear," J interrupted. "What do you think, Brother?"

"I think you're right," Ben agreed.

"You want to save your pussy from that hot sauce-coated fuck-stick?" J growled at Skylar.

"Yes, Master. PLEASE. I'll do anything. PLEASE!!" Skylar was still looking over her shoulder, her gaze pinned to the awful threat of those two artificial cocks.

J grinned. "Tell you what, slut, I'll give you one chance to avoid your fate. I haven't fucked your pussy yet, and my cock wants a taste of that. You climb onto me and fuck me like a good little whore. You show me 100% enthusiasm and ride my cock while I stand here and I'll spare you from my partner's punishment. What do you say?"

"YES Master! Thank you, Master!" Skylar gushed. She waited patiently while J undid her cuffs and took a step back, standing expectantly a few feet from the foot of the bed. The naked captive didn't waste anytime. She didn't want the brute to change his mind. The slender girl stepped up to her captor. She looked down at his reinvigorated manhood, stiff with veins running up and down it, fully engorged.

She reached out and gripped the base of his hefty, ten-inch cock. Her fingers felt its throbbing heat and she even had to admire its silken-steel, soft-yet-hard texture. 'Oh god, this is another chance for me to get pregnant. But all I need to do is survive this and hopefully get the morning after pill in time. Hopefully these psychos will exhaust themselves and let us go by morning,' she thought. That thought gave her the strength she needed to go on.

"Thank you for showing me mercy, Master." It couldn't hurt to ingratiate herself further, she'd decided. Now, after a few teasing pumps with her tiny fist jerking his cock, she climbed up into his arms. Wrapping her arms and hips around him, she poised her labia just above the egg-shaped tip of his hard-on. Then, with a swift drop, she sank her pussy onto him. Her soft vice slid down to encase that impressive cock as her hands caressed the back of his neck.

"Oooohhhh god," she moaned, "you're inside me, Master. I... I love you inside me," she purred. Her arms tightened around his shoulders as she used them for leverage, raising up her ass and then rolling her hips as she pumped her pussy up and down the full length of his prick, her cunt lips forming a tight seal as she impaled herself on her rapist. J's hands slid down her back before cupping two fistfuls of that beautiful ass.

"That's a good start," J growled, "but I want some deep kissing, whore. Show me just how much you love me." Skylar instantly obeyed. Craning her neck, she pressed her breasts against his chest and kissed him, her tongue darting between his lips and tussling with his, their breaths intermingling while Charlotte could only lay there on the bed and watch the testicles hanging beneath her daughter's ass cheeks as she sheathed that dick fully inside her.

"Well, it looks like my traitor of a partner just stole my thunder," Ben said darkly but with good humor, turning his attention to Charlotte. "So I guess YOU'LL have to take the punishment in your daughter's place, bitch."

Charlotte was frantic now. This wasn't how the night was supposed to go. But she couldn't say the safe phrase. The gag made her jaw ache, that cock-shaped protrusion stuffed down her throat. She could only protest with an ineffectual and muffled UGGGHHH!!! as Ben uncuffed her from the bed, re-cuffed her wrists in front of her, and dragged her toward the dildos. Ben brought her to an abrupt stop in front of the two cocks and brought the palm of his hand down with a satisfying slap on her ass.

"I'll let you pick which one you want to ride, Mama. And I'll do you one better even: as you fuck the dildo, I'll let you touch yourself. Touch your pussy and fuck that pink cock until you CUM. That's an order. Do that or I'll make sure your daughter joins you on the other hot sauce fuck-stick when my partner is done with her."

Charlotte's eyes bulged as she gaped at the awful promise of that hot sauce coated penis and then stared in disbelief at her captor. 'PLEASE NO! Not this!' her gaze screamed. But Ben showed no mercy. Grabbing her by the nape of the neck, he shoved her forward toward the two upright shafts. "Get those big tits over there and sink that pussy on some Grade-A cock, bitch. I want to see those tits shake as you fuck it. Really slam down on it. Hold back and I'll know, bitch. Hold back and your daughter will be JOINING you. Got it?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END OF PART 4. TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The conclusion of this story is tentatively planned for Part 5, which is already almost completed. That said, I do have a Part 6 in mind depending on what people think of Part 5's ending.

Hugs,

~Kitty