Family Farm Fun Ch. 8

Story Info
Kim's mom finds she knows Trish's mother.
2k words
4.53
4.3k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

Mom moved to Trish and pulled her close. "Now my gorgeous new 'Daughter'" I want to thank you for your helping my daughter into opening the gateway to our incestuous mother/daughter relationship. As you found out, from her seduction by my sister, it has run in my family for generations.

"Our sea-going ancestors found how to solve the problem of the men going to sea for very long periods of times, some as long as a year in length, or more. Adulterous relationships with men would have ruined their marriages. But the women found solstice in making love to other women in the family, or with neighboring wives, with the same problem.

"The men did not find that threatening to their marriage, and it became a custom, family wise. Our grandmothers, and mothers taught their children of both sexes, of the tolerance of 'lesbian' relationships in the family circles. The women solved their sexual yearnings with other women, in the family, or if necessary, outside the family, but only with other women!

She held Trish close, nude bodies together and stroked her gently. "Does your mother know you and Kim are lovers?

"I think she suspects! She caught us together one evening, nude masturbating, just watching each other. We had not gone as far as making really passionate love. She sat down beside us and said masturbation was normal, but to keep it secret. As we are 18 now, she didn't mention our making love together.

"I did notice an unusually long look from her, as she took in Kip's pussy, open and spread. I think it excited her! She sat there a moment longer, turned and gave, first Kim, then me a soft kiss on our lips, not our cheeks, as she usually does. It was longer than her usual pick on the cheek too. It made me wonder! She hasn't mentioned it sense. We both go nude around each other a lot. Many times, I get rather intimate looks from her which I return, in kind. She is one sexy Lady! Yes, I too lust for my mother!"

"Sounds interesting. What's her name." Mom asked softly, as she stroked Trish's breast and kissed her neck.

Ohhh, yes! I'm so sensitive there." Trish moaned. "Petra." Her hand stroked mom's firm breast.

Mom chuckled and said softly. "I actually met your mom at a party. I happened to be sitting behind her listening. She was telling a good friend how her beautiful and sexy daughter was growing into womanhood! Then she told her friend exactly what you just told me. But ended saying, she went to her bedroom, undressed, leaving the door open. She lay nude, masturbating, hoping you two would come to watch, or perhaps join her for a threesome, but you didn't."

Mom's hands had continued to stroke and move down Trish's body to cup her now wet pussy. "Yes that's my mom! Mom, finger my clit! Kim now really has the touch. Mae was an excellent teacher. Make me cum, Mom! Now I have two Moms who lust for me. Make me cum! Yessss!, Now!" she cried out as she exploded, and mom's mouth was there to catch her pussy juice.

I stroked my pussy, thrilled to hear Trish say my new clit technique was due to Mae's teachings. I eagerly watched mom's lips move to Trish's wet pussy as her tongue slid out to slip between her lips and slide up and down her treasure-cave. The thought ran through my mind, Trish's mom, my mom, Trish and me all together. Yes, I could imagine her mother nude. She was as beautiful and as sexy as her daughter. I exploded! Suddenly! Violently!

Mom's head popped around looking at me, surprised by my sudden explosive climax. Her tongue had been buried deep inside Trish, as she tongue fucked the velvet cave! Trish cried out and mom quickly covered the erupting pussy in time to catch every drop of the juice! Trish fell back exhausted.

Mom motioned me over to her, pushing me down on my back. She moved her face close to mine, put her fingers to my lips, pulling my lower lip down so my mouth was open. I laughed and opened my lips wide, her tongue slid out, her lips relaxed, and down her tongue slid a gleaming thread of Trish's pussy juice. As Trish watched mom let the delicious nectar flow into my mouth. A thrill ran through me. I stroked my clit as I drank Trish's juice and as the last drop hit my tongue climaxed, crying out my joy!

Mom stroked me softly till I recovered then left the room as Trish and I watched her splendid nude ass sway as she left the room. We kissed and cuddled till mom came back with a chilled bottle of champagne and glasses. She opened the bottle, poured us each a glass for a toast to our new family member.

"Trish!" Mom said, "Kim never told me your last name, or your mother's first name either and I just never asked. It's Swenson isn't it? Your mother is Petra Swenson, and I met her briefly at the party but didn't know till now she was your mother. She is one beautiful, and damn sexy lady, tall, buxom, and carries herself like a fashion model. Sip your champagne while I put this puzzle together.

Trish looked puzzled at that remark, and so was I.

"Swenson, originally was probably Svenson until it was Anglo-sized. From Sweden, Denmark or that area - Vikings! Right Trish?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I've heard that as part of our family history. That we descended from Viking ancestors. I don't know if it was ever proven, as there were no written records from those times, only legends passed down verbally, generation to generation." Trish smiled at mom's deduction.

"But there is a way now! DNA can be traced back from archaeological evidence. From known Viking ruins and cemeteries. All they need is a tooth, or well preserved bone. Has your mom ever had her DNA analyzed?" Mom asked hopefully.

"No, but I will ask her to. I know how it's done, saliva is sent in for analysis. I'd love to know! She may not have thought of that angle. I've read up on the latest breakthroughs. It's new and amazing! People's and even animal's, migrations can be traced back thousands of years, from one continent to another."

Mom smiled, "That may account for the inbred incestual family urge to have sex with your daughter, or mother. I am positive it does in our seafaring generations! The Vikings certainly fit in that category, Some voyages lasted for several years. In some instances whole Viking families moved, some of them to Greenland. But it did not last long, the ancient ruins are still there today/.

"Trish, I want to meet your gorgeous mother again. That party was an all woman affair of like-minded women who enjoy each other. I was there with a lady friend and I admired, even lusted, for your mother, but we did not actually meet that night. She may not remember me. I did not talk to her, only saw her and listened to her, not knowing she was talking about my lusty daughter's exploits with hers.

"I'd love to change that and let her know you are sexually ready to join the mother/daughter incest tradition. I would strongly love to become intimate with her and know Kim would join us. Right number one daughter?"

Kim held her glass up. "I'll drink to that, Trish, Love, that night your mom caught us, I will never forget how her eyes devoured my open pussy for so long, or the lust in her eyes. My pussy tingled and my clit throbbed, as her eyes were riveted on my wet, open pussy. We made fantastic love the moment she left the room. Too bad we didn't go peeping in on her. It would certainly have turned into a sex orgy! If we had only known! Mom, we three can remedy that, can't we?"

"Certainly, but first we three are going to the Bahamas." Mom said. "Trish I'll call Petra and ask her permission for you to join us on the trip, all expenses covered, plus any souvenirs you wish to bring back, of course!!

Trash lifted her glass for another toast to our trip.

A few minutes later I was on the phone with Petra. I introduced myself and instantly she said she remembered me from the party. Wow! I told her that Kim was my daughter, something she did not know. I asked her if Trish could accompany us to our island house in the Bahamas for probably a two-week visit, and the whole trip was on me and my husband. She was delighted, and said Trish was of age, and free to make the choice on her own. I said Trish was eager to go.

There was a long pose, "Mary, are Kim and Trish intimate lovers?"

"Yes, they are as of yesterday. May I tell you how the delicious two ladies seduced me, and how we became a threesome."

She said "Of course, I am all ears! The two seduced you? My God, not the other way around?"

I started telling her of Kim's seduction by my sister, and the two weeks of sexual lessons Mae introduced Kim to. Then on returning home, Kim invites Trish over, and how they skillfully seduced me into having sex with both of them. I heard a gasp from Petra. Kim and Trish had me on a string listening and hearing of Kim's seduction by my sexy sister. They even made love rather vocally, while somehow knowing I was watching and listening. They went to Kim's room and when I looked in were on the bed surrounded by exotic sex toys Mae had bought for Kim. Kim had bought some for Trish.

"Petra, I was stunned by the two lovers surrounded by sex toys, and what I had heard and seen from the two co-conspirators."

"I'm sure you were! I would be also under those conditions, Mary." Petra breathed into the phone.

"Kim related her seduction by Mae and finally I realized this was my time to make love with my beautiful daughter, and Trish too, if she wanted that to happen! We three moved to our large bed, and I made passionate love to my daughter, as she used her newly found sexual skills Mae had taught her. It was everything I wanted it to be. My daughter brought newly learned sexual skill to our love making.

"And Trish?" Petra asked.

"I hope you understand this, Petra. Trish played a large role in my seduction, and I wanted to thank her by making love to her, as if she were my own daughter. After we had fantastic loving sex together, I brought out champagne, and we toasted Trish as my 'second daughter'. I dearly love your daughter." I said with sincere feelings.

There was a very long pause as Petra thought this through. "I think I can understand the complications that were involved. Your sister seduced your daughter, then Kim seduced you with my daughter's help. Perhaps Trish's lust for me led her to help Kim seduce you. I think we both waited a little too long before we attempted to seduce our daughters. They are of age, and lusty young women. When she returns from the Bahamas, she and I will certainly remedy that situation. Perhaps you and Kim could join with me for a surprise seduction?"

"We would love that, and you and I need to satisfy our lusts together! I shall look forward to this after our vacation. You are a virtual work of art. Petra. I truly lust for you, and your beautiful daughter, my 'second Daughter'! She is a very bright young lady. Please ask her about the hint I gave her about tracing your Viking ancestry roots. My own sea ancestry is American, not as old as yours, but we both come from sailing stock that helps explain our incestuous yearnings for our daughters, as well as for other ladies.

"I will make Trish's vacation one she will always remember and cherish! I promise! Till we meet again! My love to you, Petra Dearest!" Beautiful Petra, Viking Goddess? Perhaps!

Now to make all the connections for our trip to the Bahamas with one very special addiction!

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers