Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh-uh," said Will, stopping his sucking and temporarily taking Joel from his place of ecstasy. "Not yet, old man." He stood up, revealing that he had undressed himself with his free hand while sucking Joel's dick. His hard cock stood out from his body, a straight rod pointing at Joel. It was a pretty cock, Joel thought to himself. It looked to be almost as large a his own. "Now it's your turn."

Will climbed up on the bed and Joel scooted back, pulling himself fully up onto the bed. Will got on his knees near Joel's face and said simply, "Suck my cock." Joel did as asked, taking the already throbbing cock in hand and guiding it to his mouth, pulling Will towards him a bit as he did so.

It was delicious, different than any of the girl cocks he had sucked. He wondered why he had waited so long to do this. He began hungrily licking the cock, up and down one side and then the other, then teasing the hole before sucking as much of it into his mouth as he could. "Eager cocksucker, huh?" said Will.

"Shut up and suck my cock," Joel demanded. Will immediately lay down and resumed sucking Joel's fat cock. They lay in a sideways 69 on the bed, both happily slurping and sucking.

As Joel sucked, he couldn't help grabbing Will's firm ass to force the cock deeper into his throat. His fingers reached the boy's asshole and he began toying with it. Will reacted approvingly, wiggling his butt and moaning around Joel's dick without interrupting the blow job.

This was going to require some lubrication, thought Joel. He brought his fingers to his mouth, letting Will's cock fall out of it for a moment, and spit on them, then took up where he left off, running his tongue around the rim of Will's cock head. His fingers crept back to where they had been, finding Will's asshole easily. He ran two of his fingers around it slowly a few times, teasing the boy, then quickly shoved his middle finger up the tight hole in one motion. Will's ass immediately clenched up, but he quickly relaxed, and Joel began slowly finger fucking him.

Will moaned happily as he took Joel's cock nearly to the balls. The cum kept building, but Will seemed to be using some technique to hold it back, toying with his balls at just the right time. This kid knew how to suck cock. Joel now brought his index finger to bear on the boy's asshole. He was slightly more gentle this time, squeezing a second digit into the hole slowly. Will began pushing back on it, fucking himself on Joel's hand as he continued to lick and suck.

Suddenly Joel felt something touch his own asshole. It was Will's finger, beginning a circular teasing motion. It built up speed rapidly and then sank into the hole, sending a bolt of pain, pleasure, and surprise through Joel's body. "Feels pretty good, huh, old man?" Will teased. Joel couldn't exactly object, and his ass quickly adapted. He focused on his own mouth and fingers to keep from coming already. He couldn't believe how good it felt.

He felt the pressure building steadily and decided he wasn't going to waste this load of cum on a simple (admittedly great) blowjob. He pulled his cock out of Will's mouth, pleased at the slight gasping sound that Will made in response. He took his mouth off of Will's cock and looked down at the boy. "I hope you got it good and lubed up," he said.

It looked as if the boy had. Spit was dripping off of his member and onto the bed, and a trail of it still hung between the head of his dick and Will's mouth. Will smiled back and wiped his mouth with his hand, then moved quickly to change positions, knowing exactly where he should be. Joel was really beginning to like this kid.

Will got on all fours and stuck his ass up into the air. He turned his head to look back at Joel. "Well...?" he said.

Joel moved slowly, deliberately behind Will, getting to his knees and positioning himself carefully. He had to admire this kid's muscular, smooth ass. Definitely masculine, but not hairy. It was perfect, and before he could even think about it, he had buried his tongue in the tight hole. He used one hand to spread the cheeks while he slowly jerked himself with the other.

"Come on, old man," teased Will. "You're tongue's good, but it not what I've been waiting for..."

This kid was begging for it. Joel pulled his mouth away and repositioned himself. As he brought his cock head to bear on Will's asshole, he made sure to run it up over Will's balls, smearing spit and precum as he went. He felt the boy's hole tighten as his dick head came to rest on the hole. He teased it a bit, moving the tip around the hole. Will reached back and spread his own ass with one hand and wiggled against Joel, impatient.

Alright, he thought, I guess you've had enough. He started pushing against the spit-lubed hole. It resisted him, but he was insistent. He listened to Will's slow, purposeful breathing as the boy tried to relax. "Mmm," Joel moaned as the tip sank into the boy's ass.

Will let out a little grunt as Joel began entering him, pushing slowly but surely, forcing the head in as the asshole squeezed him tightly. "Oh, yeah..." Will moaned as Joel's shaft began inching its way slowly up his butt. When he was around halfway in, Joel reached his hand around and under Will's body, finding his cock still hard. He gripped it as he continued entering Will. "Oh fuck..." Will continued to moan as his ass squeezed Joel's hard cock.

"Too much for you, boy?" Joel teased.

"I've had bigger," Will managed through clinched teeth as the last inch of Joel's dick disappeared up his butt.

"Uh huh..." said Joel, beginning to pull back out. This kid's ass was incredible, already milking him, trying to hold him inside.

"Just fuck me, old man," said Will. Joel did. He started pumping in and out of Will's ass, too overwhelmed with pleasure to worry he might be literally tearing the kid a new asshole. "That's it," Will cooed. "Fuck me, come on, fuck my ass."

Will's hand joined Joel's in stroking his cock as Joel's thrusting became more violent. Will's body rocked in time with the fucking, his whole body moving forward every time Joel pushed hard into him. Precum leaked out of the tip of Will's cock and started coating Joel's hand.

"You like that big cock up your ass?" Joel found himself saying. "You like being my bitch?"

"Oh, yeah, I like it," Will moaned over the sound of their hard bodies slapping together.

"Beg for it," Joel insisted, surprised at himself.

"Give me that fucking cock, daddy. Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck my ass!" Will was almost shouting now.

Daddy? Nevermind, Joel thought, this ass was too good. He could feel a huge load of cum aching to explode from his balls but he wanted to prolong the pleasure as long as he could.

"Fuck me!" shouted Will, "Fuck me like you fuck your daughter!"

Shit, Joel thought, but he was too far gone. He slammed his cock so hard into Will's ass that the boy collapsed forward, pinning their hands between his body and the bed. Joel pulled back and rammed his cock in again and again, holding the boy down now with his body weight.

"Oh fuck..." Will moaned. Joel felt a hot, sticky flood of cum pour out into his hands and all over the sheets. Will's ass clamped down on Joel's dick as his body jerked into a powerful orgasm, pushing Joel over the edge. He let loose a shot of cum deep into the boy's ass, and then another and another, feeling as if his whole body was emptying itself into this tight asshole. He thought he could hear it bubbling up out of the boy's ass even as he collapsed on top of him.

"That was hot."

Wait, that wasn't Will. Joel turned his head and saw his daughter, leaning nonchalantly against the doorframe. She was wearing nothing but a large t-shirt.

Joel just stared in amazement for what must have been an amusing amount of time because her lips curled into a big smile as she walked over to the bed. "I especially liked the line about fucking you like he fucks me," she said.

Underneath Joel, Will replied, "He seemed to like it, too," still breathing heavily.

"So, this was another one of your games?" Joel finally said.

"Of course, daddy," Mei Lin shook her head.

"You wanted me to fuck your boyfriend?" he said, coming around to the strange humor of the situation.

"Of course I wanted you to fuck Will," she said. "But even I thought you two would wait until at least Sunday."

"I think it might technically be Sunday," said Will, now propping himself up with on his elbows.

"Well," said Joel, "if this was your plan, then you can handle the clean up." He pulled his still semi-hard cock from Will's ass, admiring how slowly the hole returned to its normal size as Joel's cum oozed down the crack and over the balls.

"That's the best part," said Mei Lin. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her small, perky tits and little shaved pussy, and she crawled onto the bed as Joel moved back to give her room. She placed one hand gently on Will and grabbed her dad's dick with her other hand, then brought her mouth down to it, gently licking the sticky cum from the head, then the shaft, before wrapping her lips around it.

"I think you missed a spot," said Will. Mei Lin and Joel looked over at him. She took her lips from her father's cock and Will wiggled his butt suggestively. Joel smiled and indicated to her to get going with a motion of his head. She dove right in, starting by licking the cum that had pooled on Will's balls and cock and then licking her way up to the hole. Her tongue made obscene sounds as it drove into Will's ass, drawing up cum from the tight hole into her mouth.

Joel found himself regaining full hardness as he watched his daughter eat his cum out of her boyfriend's ass. He grabbed her by the hips and swung her around towards him. She di an admirable job of keeping her face buried in Will's ass while her father manipulated her in front of himself.

Joel grabbed his cock and positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy, which he found, unsurprisingly, already dripping wet. He wondered how long she had been watching the two of them earlier, but all that mattered was that she was ready. He pushed into her, the familiar, tight confines of her little cunt immediately squeezing him pleasantly. She let out an approving groan as his large member stretched her out.

In front of them, Will raised himself back up on his knees, still on all fours, face away from them, so that his ass pushed Mei Lin back. She seemed unfazed, continuing to eat his butthole noisily. He reached between his legs and pushed his cock back between them, moving his balls awkwardly to the side. Mei Lin seemed pleased and immediately took it into her mouth, sucking the head.

Somehow, watching them in this position was especially hot to Joel and he began thrusting even harder into his daughter's tight snatch. She was beginning to tighten up even more and he could feel she was close. He reached around under her and found her clit. He started rubbing it gently in a circular motion, speeding up as he went.

Will moved forward, pulling his cock from her mouth, and the sucking noises were replaced by her cute squeals of pleasure. "Ah, ah, fuck me! Ah, ah!" Joel thrust especially hard and she collapsed onto the bed, him following her down, cock still embedded in her tight cunt. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" she screamed.

Her body shook violently under him, her pussy clamping down repeatedly on his cock as she continued moaning. He kept his one hand in place, now rapidly fingering her clit, and reached his other hand up to hers. She grabbed it and held it tightly as she rode out her orgasm. When she seemed to be mostly done twitching, Joel pulled his cock out of her and got back up to his knees.

"Hot," remarked Will, idly stroking his dick.

"Yeah," panted Mei Lin. She flipped over onto her back. "I need more."

Joel happily obliged. He moved between her legs, spreading them to allow himself entry. With one hand he reached up to her little tits and began toying with them, and with the other, began pushing his cock head up and down her slit.

"Don't tease me, daddy," she whined. "Just put it in."

"What's that?" he said, bringing his cock head to her clit and toying with it.

"Just give me that fucking cock," she moaned.

"Oh, this cock?" he teased. He suddenly slammed it into her pussy in one swift movement, and then, just as quickly, pulled it back out.

"Oooh!" she almost screamed from the sudden burst of pleasure. "Please, daddy..." she moaned again.

"Please, daddy, what?" he continued toying with her still very sensitive clit, making her twitch with bursts of too-powerful pleasure. A sweet bit of revenge, he thought to himself, for her little games.

"Please fuck me with that big fucking cock, daddy! Please put your fat fucking dick in my cunt!"

That's what he liked to hear. He slammed his cock back into her and began humping away happily. Apparently, it was what Will liked to hear, too, because he grabbed Mei Lin's head and guided it to his cock. She obediently began sucking it again. "Oh, yeah," he moaned, "that's it, suck my cock while your dad fucks your slutty little cunt."

Fuck, that's hot, thought Joel. His daughter's pussy made sloppy slurping sounds as he fucked it hard. Her spit glinted on Will's cock, dripping off it copiously as he fucked her face. It looked so delicious, Joel had to get in on it. He lay down on top of her and their mouths met on Will's cock. He licked the combination of her spit and his precum from the top side of Will's dick as his daughter's tongue played along the bottom side. Their tongues periodically encountered each other as they both toyed with the boy's hard, throbbing member.

"Mmm, fuck..." moaned Will. He threw his head back, the double blowjob putting him in a state of ecstasy. He stayed like that for a few minutes, thrusting between their lips with a contented smile on his face, then snapped back to reality. "Where's your lube?" he asked.

Without looking up, Joel tried to indicate the night stand. Will moved with the speed of a man possessed, getting off the bed, rummaging through the night stand, and, finding what he wanted, hopped back up on the bed, now behind Joel.

Just the thought of what was coming excited Joel and he kissed his daughter passionately, feeling her little body tighten up in anticipation of another orgasm. Joel heard the familiar sound of lube being squirted into a hand and then felt the slimy, cold sensation of it being applied generously to his asshole. While Will attempted to gently massage it into the hole, Joel excitedly pushed back, trying to force Will's fingers into his ass.

"Excited, huh, old man?" Will teased. He apparently didn't want to bother teasing any more, though, because Joel soon felt the pressure of a dick head pushing at his ass. He thrust deep into his daughter and kept it there, focusing on relaxing his butthole as the pressure increased.

And then it was in, another man's cock in his ass. Somehow it was different than when Chiharu or some other trans girl had fucked his ass, and different from a strap on. This hot, hard, throbbing intrusion into his deepest parts. It sank slowly up into him and he gripped his daughter tight, breaking their kiss and trying to control his breathing. He'd never taken anything so big in his ass before and he had a sudden appreciation for his daughter's and wife's ability to take him anally.

"That's it, old man," said Will behind him. "Take my cock. You like it?"

"Ungh," Joel grunted out his assent as best he could. Will was stretching him out and his ass muscles were working overtime trying to accommodate the girth.

"I'm going to make you my bitch like I did your daughter," Will teased. This drove Joel crazy. He started moving again, pulling out of Mei Lin and then pushing back in again.

She smiled up at him. "Take that cock, daddy. Fuck me while he fucks you."

He was going nuts trying to hold back the cum. Will had already started pumping in and out of him in earnest, pounding his prostate while his daughter milked his cock with her tight pussy. He wouldn't last long this way. "Oh fuck..." he managed as he pushed deep into her again.

This set her off, and she went into another orgasm, her little body rocking underneath him. She pushed her hips up again him, trying to draw him as deep as he could go, and Will slammed into him from behind, driving him all the way in and holding him there. Oh, shit, that was all he could take. Cum started leaking from his cock, a hot stream of sticky pleasure emptying into his daughter's pussy. "Fuck fuck fuck..."

Will's pace became frantic, his hard cock pushing deep into Joel's ass and then retreating almost all the way out of it so quickly Joel couldn't even keep track as he went into a state of pure ecstasy, only vaguely aware that cum was still shooting through his dick. "Fuck your ass is tight," Will said, breathing heavily behind him.

Joel pushed back and felt his ass involuntarily clamp down on the large invading rod. Then came the cum, a hot sensation suddenly deep in his guts. "Give me that cum," he found himself saying as Will emptied his balls into Joel's ass. Joel almost passed out as he finally stopped leaking cum. He lay on top of his daughter and felt the pleasure wash over his body as the last spurt of Will's cum hit him in his guts. Will suddenly pulled out and Joel felt the cum follow, dripping out of his ass, which he imagined must be gaping obscenely wide.

"How did you like it?" Mei Lin said beneath him, bringing him back to reality.

"Amazing," he panted.

"Good," she said, "because it's a long weekend."

***

Joel woke late the next morning to the smells of breakfast wafting up from downstairs. He found, to his surprise, no one else in bed with him, but the sheets a mess and his naked body still sticky with sweaty sex. He decided to at least pull on a pair of shorts before heading downstairs.

There he found Will, similarly dressed in only a pair of shorts, seated at the kitchen table and Mei Lin wearing what seemed to be nothing but an apron over her panties. She was at the stove, cooking up a storm.

"Morning, daddy!" she chirped.

"Hey, old man," Will chipped in over a mug of coffee.

Joel procured a mug of his own and responded, "Morning, young man," as he poured himself a generous mug full of life-giving java. They both seemed far too chipper for him, but he chalked that up to their relative youth. "So what are your plans for today?" he asked, sitting down.

Mei Lin began piling some plates high with breakfast. She replied, "I think you already know..."

Uh-huh, he thought. His brain and penis were rapidly waking up. "I suppose I can guess what you have in mind."

"If you're up for it, old man," Will teased. He was idly looking through the newspaper as Mei Lin began setting the full plates down in front of them. She set one down for herself in front of an empty chair and sat down.

"I don't know, these old bones..." Joel decided to roll with the punches today, thinking it better to get his revenge in the form of stretching out the kid's asshole instead of verbally sparring, especially before he was fully awake.

"Where's my plate?" a familiar voice came from behind Joel and he turned to see Nessa strutting in in her usual fashion. She seemed to have rolled right out of bed and directly over to the house. She wore a loose fitting t-shirt that did nothing to hide her nipples and a pair of pajama pants. Her feet were in a pair of flip-flops and she didn't look to have bothered fixing her hair. He marveled at how sexy she was even in this state.

"I didn't expect you'd be conscious until tomorrow," Mei Lin teased. "Come on, I'll share." She pulled an empty chair to her side.

Nessa ignored the chair and instead pushed Mei Lin's hand away with her ample butt, then sat on her lap. "Will, coffee?" she insisted.

1...345678