Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin stared at him for what felt like an eternity but must have only been a second or two. He could feel the wheels moving in her head, but as usual, had no idea what she was working on. Her face suddenly snapped into a smile that looked almost as uncomfortable for her to hold as it was for him to look at. "Thanks, daddy," she said finally. "Can I borrow the car to go shopping?"

"Shopping?" he was surprised. "Sure, where are you two going?"

"Oh, just her," Will interjected. "She wanted to pick some stuff up for dinner tonight."

Dinner, Joel thought. So he'd be here another night? Fantastic. At least Mei Lin would make dinner, though. "Making dinner, huh?" he said, turning his attention back to his daughter.

"Uh huh," she said cheerily.

"Enough for three?" he said, expecting a rejection.

"Of course, daddy," she said, again, her cheeriness a surprise after their recent interactions. "If you do the dishes." She stuck out her tongue just a bit to mock him.

"Thanks," he said and tossed her the keys. She caught them and got to her feet as Joel sat in a chair and looked at the tv. "What are you watching?"

"Some drama, I guess," said Will. It did appear to be something serious to Joel, although he had only seen a few seconds of it at this point. "But there were some good tits in it earlier, so..."

Joel didn't know exactly how to react to that, but he could feel Will's gaze on him. "Uh huh," he managed finally. "Sounds good." Mei Lin slipped out the front door, increasing Joel's unease. "Well..." he began, starting to rise again.

As he stood up again, Will caught him by surprise. "Hey, Mei Lin tells me you have a little gym in the basement."

"Uh, yeah, I mean, some weights, anyway," Joel said sheepishly. As he looked to Will, he couldn't help noticing the boy's well-defined abs which just a minute ago his daughter had been lightly touching admiringly. "Nothing compared to the college's facilities, I'm sure..." His thoughts went to his own gut, not bad at all for his age, but certainly nothing compared to Will's. He would have to get back on that core routine, he thought to himself, embarrassed.

Will followed him downstairs, where he showed off the weights he had, which were looking a bit pathetic to him at the moment, a bench, some dumbbells, etc. Will seemed pleased, however. "Pretty nice," he said, seemingly genuine in his admiration. "Do you mind if I use it?"

"Oh, uh, not at all. I was just going to do some lifting, myself," Joel said, surprised at how happy he was to be able to make the offer.

"Oh, then I'd be interfering," said Will.

"No, no, it would be good to have a spotter for once," he said. Why was he falling all over himself here? He had mostly thought about lifting to get away from the two canoodling on the couch in the first place. "If you don't mind spotting an old guy."

"Old guy? Could've fooled me." Joel thought he caught Will admiring this "old guy"'s muscles for a split second but dismissed the idea. "But, actually, you don't have any spare workout clothes, do you?"

"Oh, sure," Joel replied. He was really just going to avoid taking any available escape, wasn't he? "Come on upstairs with me." He led Will up to his bedroom, feeling like an idiot for not just offering to grab some, as if somehow he was admitting an enemy into the gates with a smile on his face.

An enemy? What the hell, he thought. This kid's smile can't possibly be that magnetic. He just needed to get laid. Maybe Nessa would be up for it later?

Will stood quietly, looking around the room as Joel dug out some old workout clothes for the both of them. "Hope they fit," he said, tossing some shorts and an old t-shirt with the arms cut off to Will. "I might be a little big for you."

"Yeah, maybe," said Will. There was that smile again, loaded with too much meaning. "But I think we'll be fine." He set the clothes on the end of the bed and stripped off his shirt. Joel looked away, probably too quickly to come off as casually as he had hoped, and began changing, as well.

He looked back up at Will as he finished pulling on his shorts, only to see Will's naked ass, bent over as he finished dressing. No underwear? Better just not to comment. He snapped his head back down and pretended not to notice. When Will started moving again, he let himself look up and followed Will down to the basement.

When they got there, Joel headed straight for an old radio he sometimes put on while working out. The classic rock station was thankfully blaring something suitably loud, so he turned it up just a bit more to make sure, and began working out. Anything to prevent awkward exercise conversation.

They each worked out, mostly in silence, and Joel was able to focus on the strain in his muscles as he curled and extended, pressed and pulled. No thoughts of Mei Lin or Nessa or even the boy pumping iron a few feet away.

"How much can you ben?" Will's voice interrupted his lack of thoughts.

"Uh, I don't know," said Joel. He had some idea, but he didn't really want to say.

"I bet a shitload," said Will, eyeing Joel admiringly. "Come on, I'll give you a spot."

"Uh..." Joel began, not coming up with a plausible reason not to.

"Come on," continued Will, "I bet you could bench me with a chest like that."

Joel's mind went to the image immediately, but he dismissed it. "Yeah, alright, how about 200? I can probably manage that."

"Alright, for starters," Will said. Joel grabbed some weight as Will came over, and they loaded the weight on the bar. Joel lay back and grabbed the bar, and Will came around to the top of the bench, placing his hands under it to spot him.

Joel began doing reps, Will hovering over him. It was a considerable amount of weight for him, but nothing he hadn't done before. But generally he did this stuff alone. Now Will's crotch was mere inches from his face. He remembered Will hadn't put on anything under those loose shorts, and he imagined he could make out the outline of Will's large member. He could almost see the head pointing at him, watching him. He probably hadn't even washed it since fucking Joel's daughter last. It would still taste of her sweet little pussy, no doubt with a salty hint of his cum.

Joel's muscles strained. Oh, shit, he was still working out. "Whoa," said Will, pretty damn good." Joel snapped back to reality. "The way you're doing those reps, I think we can add another fifty or so onto that."

Joel managed to get the bar back into its resting position and dropped his hands, finding himself a bit out of breath. "Ah, no, that's definitely enough for this old man."

"You sure?" asked Will.

"Oh, yeah, just a light workout today," Joel managed, still collecting his thoughts. "I'm gonna hit the showers, but feel free to use whatever you want." He swung his legs off the side of the bench and got up to leave. He was almost up the stairs when he remembered. "Oh, yeah, also there's a shower down here if you want. You don't want to have to wait for me to get out of the shower." He as referring to a small shower he'd installed on his own that largely went unused except for right after a workout.

"Oh, sure," said Will, "wouldn't want to wait." Joel tried to dismiss his thoughts about this comment as he hurried up the stairs while trying not to look as if he was hurrying. "Thanks..." came Will's voice trailing after him.

He almost tripped trying to get to the shower as quickly as possible, hoping the warm water would distract him. He hadn't even noticed until he tried slipping off his shorts how hard his cock had gotten. Fortunately not all the way, but how had it been when he was in the basement? He had been sort of zoned out, and exercise shorts did very little to hide erections. Fuck, he thought. He found it frustratingly hard to get the water temperature right and probably spent too long being irritated by it, but at long last, the water did its job, washing away his troubles along with the sweat.

By the time he stepped out of the shower, his mind was clear. The only thoughts on his mind were what his daughter would make for dinner. He had really worked up a hunger, he decided, as he opened the door to his bedroom.

There was Will, standing in just those exercise shorts, his shirt over his shoulder, body glistening with sweat. "Hey, sorry, forgot a towel, and I didn't want to tramp water through your house."

Fuck. "Oh, no, no problem," Joel felt the words come out of his mouth uncomfortably. He had fortunately held onto his own towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist. "Shower's all yours," he added as he stepped to the dresser to pretend to find something to wear.

"Cool, thanks," said Will. He stepped into the bathroom and Joel tried to keep his sigh of relief silent. This kid was screwing with him, right? No, he was just being normal, outside of the casual way he went about fucking Joel's daughter. It was just these kids, so comfortable with their sexuality. Not that Joel was uptight, himself, considering the nature of his relationship with his wife and her sister and his daughter and...

Anyway, yeah, it was fine, even if he was sort of getting cucked at the moment. He shook his head and let himself relax, turning to go sit on the bed. He glanced at the bathroom door, only to see Will's naked form for just a second before the door closed. Damn it. He shook his head again and dismissed his thoughts. He finished dressing and went downstairs, sure he could avoid any more awkwardness once Mei Lin got home.

The phrase "speak of the devil" came to mind as he came down the steps and Mei Lin walked through the door almost simultaneously. In her arms was a big paper bag of groceries.

"Hey, daddy," she said, an almost too innocent smile on her face. "Did you have fun while I was gone?"

The question struck him as odd, but he shrugged it off, "Just working out. Need any help? Looks like you bought the whole store."

"Nah," she said as she headed towards the kitchen, "it's mostly wine, anyway."

"I hope you have more planned for dinner than a wine tasting," he called after her. "I already dealt with one hungover girl today."

She said nothing as she disappeared into the kitchen, and Joel decided to leave her to it, lounging on the couch and flipping through the channels until Will appeared a few minutes later, fortunately fully dressed. "Mei Lin's in the kitchen," Joel told the boy, barely looking up.

"Cool, thanks," Will said, and thankfully went to find her. Weekend tv really was the worst and Joel ended up finding nothing worthwhile to watch, aimlessly moving from one piece of trash to another.

It turned out that Mei Lin did indeed have more planned for dinner than just wine, although wine seemed to be a fairly integral component. She called for her dad and when he came through the door to the kitchen, he found a veritable feast. Will was already seated at the table as she finished setting it.

"Wow," Joel said, thoroughly impressed, as he sat down. He counted at least four separate dishes. "You really outdid yourself."

"Anything for my two favorite guys," she said, adding a cute shrug before sitting down to join them both. She poured herself a generous glass of wine and then passed the bottle to Will, who poured himself some and then passed the bottle to Joel. This was to become a habit that meal as they ended up going through more bottles of wine than he should care to count.

The conversation, largely focused on shared school experiences between the two young lovers, was pleasant enough that Joel found himself sinking into a warm, sleepy glow and forgetting about the anxieties of the weekend till this point. He occasionally chimed in with a reminiscence of his own college days, which, much to his surprise, was taken with cheerful, attentive listening. If not for the alcohol buzz, he might have started to get suspicious.

As dinner wound down, he took the opportunity of a lull in the conversation to ask, "So what are you kids up to tonight?" He hoped the answer wouldn't be too graphic.

"Oh, just watching some movies on the couch," replied Will. "Want to watch?"

Joel checked his daughter's face before replying, but it was a largely blank smile. "Oh, I'm sure you don't want me hanging around. Even an old guy like me knows 'Netflix and chill.'"

If Mei Lin had a reaction to this, she didn't show it. He turned his attention back to Will, who replied with, "Nah, we're just hanging out. Really, you should hang out, too. You like horror movies?"

"Only the terrible ones," Joel replied. He felt he should be suspicious, but something made him want to stick around. Maybe the alcohol was getting to him, he decided.

Will's tastes in horror movies turned out to line up fairly well with Joel's, and the three of them made it through two really horrible ones before Joel had even really noticed his daughter curling up closer and closer to her boyfriend. Mei Lin had made sure that everyone had more than enough wine, but when Joel went to take a sip sbout halfway through this movie about a sexy killer clown, he found his glass surprisingly empty.

He reached across the coffee table to grab the bottle, which caused her to stir. Her arms had been wrapped around Will, but now they moved, her hand drifting down to his crotch. Joel pretended not to notice and poured himself another glass, emptying the bottle. He sat back and focused on the movie. "Pretty good flick," Will commented.

"Yeah, it's not bad," Joel replied, trying to ignore the obvious motion of his daughter's hand in Will's lap. He was doing alright until he noticed Will's hand moving out of the corner of his eye. It drifted slowly down her side till it rested firmly on her cute little ass, where it started squeezing visibly.

Joel cleared his throat loudly and got up. "Need some more wine?" he said. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed the empty bottle and walked out to the kitchen. He didn't particularly want to watch some other guy fondle his daughter, but he felt helpless unless he could guarantee that Mei Lin hadn't let slip blackmail-able material, which he wouldn't put money on.

Well, he decided, he could just take his leave for the night, although this was only a temporary solution. Surely they would soon be upstairs and he'd be listening to the sound of his daughter crying out a wild orgasm on this boy's big cock. He could almost hear the sloppy sound of him pounding her tight, wet little cunt, the juices flowing as their bodies moved in tandem.

Fuck, was he actually getting hard? He focused on picking out a bottle of wine. Mei Lin did not have the best taste. Not that he really knew anything about wine, but she was the kind of girl who thought boxed wine was a treat, so...

He dreaded going back into the room, even once he had managed to get his hard-on down, but he was pleasantly surprised that Mei Lin had just passed out. This shouldn't have been a surprise to him, since he'd known her to fall asleep clutching at his own dick for dear life, but it was a relief. He poured Will some more wine, skipped Mei Lin's glass, and then filled his own. "Did I miss anything good?" he asked Will, once more in good spirits.

"Eh, some tits...you know, if you're into that sort of thing..." Will's tone left Joel unsure if he should answer or if it was even a question. Fortunately, if that was the right word, he hadn't missed much because soon there were killer clown tits on the tv again. He thought he could feel Will's gaze as much on himself as on the tv, but he opted to ignore it.

"I think Mei Mei's maybe not going to make it through this movie marathon," said Will. Joel found himself almost annoyed with the use of her pet name, but he supposed it was just one more thing he'd have to get used to.

"What makes you say that?" he replied sarcastically, turning to face the young couple and noting that she was indeed in one of her unshakably deep sleeps, judging from the expression on her face.

"Want to get her into bed?" Will said. Joel thought he detected a slight smile, but the room was lit only by the tv, so he dismissed it as his imagination.

"You need help with that?" he replied. "She's pretty light for somebody who works out as hard as you."

"Eh," said Will, "I'm alright, but I'm not nearly as big as you."

There was definitely a smile this time, and it was much harder for Joel to dismiss, but he tried his best. "Alright," he said, "I'll take the feet, you take the arms."

They did so, hoisting her up off the couch. She didn't even stir as they carried her up the stairs to her bed, and she made only the slightest moves when they put her down and Will pulled the sheets over her. Tucking her in was just another thing, Joel supposed.

They both stepped out of the room quietly and into the hall. "So, time for bed, huh?" Will said, snapping Joel out of his reflection.

"Yeah, I'm pretty beat, I guess," Joel said. He started walking down the hall. "So, goodnight..." He was already at the door to his own bedroom when he realized Will was right behind him.

"Uh..." he said, his slightly inebriated mind not quite forming the question for a second as he stepped into his darkened room. "You're not going to bed?"

"Oh, we're going to bed," said Will.

Joel looked into Will's eyes and saw that they were fixed on his own as the boy approached him.

"Uh..." he managed before Will pressed his lips against Joel's. It was a forceful kiss, different from any he'd ever felt before, but he wasn't sure, in his surprise, whether he disliked it.

The kiss lasted long enough for him to get his bearings and he pulled away, stepping back towards his bed. "I...uh..." he said.

"I'm not gay?" offered Will. "I'm not into guys? I've never been with a guy? Something like that?"

"...something like that," Joel chuckled at himself at least as much as at the situation.

"Well, I'm not gay, either," said Will, "And as for never being with guy, sounds like you're missing out." He stepped closer to Joel again.

"And what about 'I'm not into guys?'" said Joel, now unable to keep himself from smiling.

"You really believe that?" Will said.

Joel didn't even answer, just pulled the boy towards him, and they tumbled onto the bed, kissing furiously. Their hands danced up and down each others' bodies as Joel let his inhibitions go. Will's kisses began roving downwards to Joel's neck. He grabbed the boy's shirt and started pulling it up over his head. Will raised his arms and interrupted his kissing just long enough for Joel to pull the shirt off him and toss it aside.

Will continued slowly down until he got to Joel's shirt, which seemed to annoy him, and he moved straight to Joel's belly. Joel took the hint and removed his shirt, and Will resumed kissing, reaching Joel's shorts, which he pulled down in one quick movement, revealing Joel's large cock, already hard in anticipation. Will looked up at Joel with a smile and then started sucking. By now, Will was on his knees on the floor, Joel still on the bed, now fully naked, his legs hanging off the edge.

Will was like a magician, his tongue flying all over the head of Joel's cock, teasing it here, then there, then there. Joel closed his eyes and enjoyed it. Maybe it was true that guys were better at these things, he thought...

"Your cock tastes great," Will said, taking his mouth from Joel's cock, but leaving his hand tightly wrapped around the shaft. "I can't believe it took this long to get it in my mouth."

"Well, get it back in there," insisted Joel, sitting up a bit and reaching his hand to the back of Will's head to guide him. Will took the hint, happily sucking the big cock back into his mouth. He let his spit run down the shaft, taking it deeply, like very few girls (fortunately this number included Naomi!) Joel knew could. He felt Will's hands gently massage his ballsack and he enjoyed the sensation of cum building in his balls for as long as he thought he could stand it. "Fuck you're going to make me cum," he moaned.

123456...8