Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will seemed to be amused and got up to pour her a mug. She took a piece of bacon from Mei Lin's plate daintily between her fingers and bit it, a playful smile on her lips. "So, who sucked whose dick first?"

Joel guessed his attempt to hide the surprise from his face failed because she smiled even bigger. He heard Will chuckle and set the mug of coffee down for Nessa. "Come on," she continued, "it's all over your faces."

"That obvious, huh?" said Will as he sat back down.

"It was pretty obvious that the plan was going to work, anyway," she said.

"It was a really good plan," Mei Lin said, taking a bite from her fork.

"Not really much of a plan," said Will. "Pretty much just, 'bring Will over and have him work his magic.'"

"Magic, huh?" Nessa challenged him.

"I mean, it's pretty much always worked for me so far," he said smugly.

"To be fair, daddy is kind of low hanging fruit," Mei Lin said. Joel had to admit that she wasn't wrong.

"Well, anyway, who sucked who?" Nessa said.

"Are you serious?" Joel asked.

"Look, there's money riding on this," Nessa said back, looking at him with those big, evil eyes. He looked at Will to gauge his response. Will just shrugged.

"Will?" Nessa said, looking to him for silent confirmation. Getting it, she spoke again, "God, you're such a fucking slut."

"Looks like you better pay up," Mei Lin giggled at her girlfriend.

Nessa harrumphed. "You'll get your money, bitch."

"Better be soon, or there'll be interest..." Mei Lin continued teasing her. Her hands found their way up under Nessa's shirt. "Or I guess you could just work it off." She gave Nessa's tits a visible squeeze.

Nessa squirmed and let out a little pouting sound. "Not until after you shower. You smell like old cum."

Joel, who had been eating silently through this whole exchanged, finished off his breakfast with a big gulp of coffee. "Well," he said, getting up from the table. "I, for one, am going to shower. Anyone who wants can join me."

He headed upstairs and slipped out of his shorts and into the shower. The water had barely touched his body when the bathroom door swung open. A few seconds later, a naked Nessa threw back the shower curtain wildly, letting water splash out onto the floor, and stepped in to join him.

"Come to wash your master, slave?" he teased her. She smiled devilishly and turned away from him, stepping between him and the sweet flow of hot water. She pushed him back with her cute little butt and threw her head back, loudly enjoying the sensation of the shower.

He wrapped his arms around her, one around her waist, the other around her shoulders, bringing his face right up to her ear. "So you were in on this plan, the, huh?" he whispered to her, squeezing her soft body firmly.

"I knew about it," she said. His face against hers, he could feel her muscles contract as she smiled. "But it was all your daughter, this time," she continued. "Are you upset that you're a filthy gay now?"

He ignored her comment and pressed his growing cock against her. "And you're not upset that she's been ignoring you and fucking her boyfriend?"

"First, he's not her boyfriend," she replied, squirming out of his arms. "And second, who says she's been ignoring me?" She turned to face him, the water running down over her face. "Anyway, I don't know if you noticed, but I was kind of busy myself the last few days."

Touche, he thought. "He's not her boyfriend?" he asked.

"Oh, god, no," she replied, putting her arms around his neck. "The last thing that boy needs is another girlfriend. He was just the right man for the job."

He had to admit that Will had seemed to know exactly how to get to him. Nessa drew close and kissed him on the lips. She pulled back and said, "Now let's get you cleaned up. I bet those two have some real fun in store for us today." She grabbed a bottle of body wash and squirted some into her hands, then began massaging it into his chest and shoulders.

He stood and let her do her thing as she dutifully washed him, slowly moving down his body, until she was on her knees. She frustratingly avoided his dick, which was already half hard without her doing anything to it, and instead washed around it, soaping up his legs and even reaching around behind him to massage the body wash into his ass cheeks.

He took the opportunity to wash his hair himself, imagining that she would be otherwise occupied. Finally she got to his balls, which she cupped gently as she cleaned every nook and cranny, and then started working the lather up and down his rapidly hardening shaft. She moved out of the way and let the hot water rinse off the soap, and when he was clean, gave the head of his dick a kiss.

He almost involuntarily thrust forward, but she pulled away. "Not yet," she teased. "We don't want to keep the other two waiting..." Joel rolled his eyes in frustration, but said nothing. "Now turn around and I'll get your back," she continued, looking up at him with a cute, if devious, smile.

He obeyed, turning around and letting the hot water run down his back. She once again stood and started again with more body wash, starting at his shoulders and moving, achingly slowly, he thought, down his body. She was certainly thorough, making sure to wash all the way down to his feet and then back up to his ass. Her slow, steady motions must have put him into a bit of a daydream because suddenly her finger was up his butthole.

He almost fell over from the shock but righted himself with a hand against the wall. "Warn a guy first, huh?" he said, not turning around to see the almost assuredly wicked smile on her face.

"Gotta get good and clean for Will," she teased.

"Just for him?" he said as she pulled her finger out. The water ran down his ass crack as she held it open for him, and then she made sure to rinse him more thoroughly with her finger.

"Well, maybe not just for him," she teased as she finished. With that, she kissed his butthole, sticking her tongue inside and toying with him for just a second.

He turned back to her as she rose and kissed her, bringing her into his arms again. "Your turn to get clean..." he trailed off.

"Nuh-uh," she said, "I'll manage on my own. You get your tasty little butt out there and force those two to clean up, too. I'm not wasting any more time when there are two nice, big cocks for me." She smiled and scooted him out of the shower with a playful slap on the ass, leaving him frustratingly hard as he toweled himself off.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and headed downstairs, figuring it was probably a waste of time to bother getting dressed again, even minimally. To his surprise, he found no one downstairs, the dishes from breakfast left in the sink. He suspected these would fall to him later, but he ignored the thought for now. He paused and considered what could be going on.

In the silence of the empty room, he could hear something. From the basement...the shower? Holy shit, maybe he wouldn't have to wrangle these cats, after all. He went downstairs and found Mei Lin washing herself in the small shower stall and decided to interrupt.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said.

She turned to him with a big smile on her face. "Hi, daddy! All clean?"

"Uh-huh...where's Will?" he asked.

"Ooh, somebody's got a crush, huh?" she teased him with a goofy face.

He sighed inwardly and proceeded to watch her silently. She looked as cute as ever with the water dripping down her lithe frame.

Finally she answered, after apparently frustratedly realizing her jab hadn't landed as hard as she wished. "He's already upstairs. I've never seen a boy shower so fast. I guess you're not the only one with a crush..."

"Well, I am irresistible," he said, turning to go. "Better hurry up or you'll miss all the fun..."

"You better not, daddy!" she said, faux angry, but he thought he noticed her put a little more effort into it as he started up the stairs.

He found Will, as promised, already upstairs, lying on Joel's bed, completely naked. He was flipping through the channels on the tv. He looked up briefly as Joel entered and then went back to focusing on the screen. "Hey," he said. "Don't you get any good porn channels?"

"Hey," said Joel, amused at the situation, "How old do you think I am, anyway? I use the internet for my porn, just like you kiddies today."

"Not very helpful for setting the mood," said Will, tossing the remote aside and turning to his side to look at Joel.

Joel admired the boy's body, thin yet muscular, small tufts of black hair in the right places, and neatly trimmed for convenience. His long cock hung limply across his thigh.

"A foursome not hot enough for you?" Joel teased as he flopped down on the bed next to Will.

"Eh, some of us have foursomes all the time, old man. College..." he drifted off as he rolled back onto his back. Joel recognized the playing hard to get nature of the act, but he had to admit it still worked for this kid. He found himself wondering if it were true, the foursome thing, but dismissed the idea.

"If you must," he said. He swung his legs off the edge of the bed and went to the closet, digging in the back to find a box of tapes. "Here's something you might like." The tapes were strategically mislabeled, but he thought he had the right one. He tossed it to Will.

"VHS, huh? You're even older than I thought." Will caught the tape and got up to put it into the vcr. The sound of the shower in the adjacent bathroom stopped as Will flipped the tv over to the right input.

Immediately onto the screen popped up what Joel had hoped for, footage he had shot of him, Naomi, and Chihiro. He had shot it with a handheld, so the view was his as the two girls sucked his cock, one licking up and down each side of it. Apparently whoever watched this last had not bothered to rewind all the way.

"Nice," Will said. "So that's obviously you. Who are the two girls?"

"My wife and her sister," Joel said, pleased with himself as he lay back on the bed. He placed his hands behind his head and enjoyed the view.

Will came back and lay next to him. "Shoulda guessed," he said. "They could be twins."

"Yeah, for the most part," Joel said, knowing what was coming next. On screen, the two girls rose to their feet and lay back on the bed, spreading their legs. The camera picked up clearly Naomi's shaved cunt and Chihiro's equally shaved cock. They each beckoned the viewer towards them, ever competitive over who he'd go for first.

"T-girl, huh?" Will remarked, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Yeah, how's that work for you?" He had hoped to surprise the boy, but if it had worked, it didn't show.

"Nice," he said simply.

"So, I guess that's old hat for you, too, huh, college boy?" he was genuinely curious but couched his question in sarcasm.

Will shrugged, "You know college..." he drifted off again.

Just then Nessa came through the door, still drying her hair with a towel, completely naked. "Aww, I thought you'd at least be sucking each other off by now," she said. "Now I'm going to have to do all the work of getting you hard myself." She threw the towel into a corner, no doubt as much to annoy Joel as anything, and climbed up on the bed.

She noticed they were watching the tv and turned to see what it was. "Really?" she said. "Eyes on me, boys. I'm going to need your undivided attention."

They each turned their heads to watch her. She grabbed the towel around Joel's waist and pulled it. He moved to help her expose him and she threw it randomly away. "Ah, much better," she said. "Now, move closer together, boys." She pushed them gently towards each other and they moved until their sides were touching. "Don't worry, it's not gay when it's in a three way."

She reached her hands out and began stroking them both at the same time. Will and Joel each wrapped an arm around the other and enjoyed her ministrations. She began sucking Joel, running her tongue around the head of his cock and kissing it lightly, then switched to Will and repeated the process. Joel looked over to Will and leaned in for a kiss.

Nessa seemed to like the show and she went on happily alternating between the two, sucking one and stroking the other, then switching and repeating the process.

"Mmm," she smacked her lips. "Two big juicy cocks just for me."

"You'd better share, slut," Mei Lin's voice came from the doorway. She stood naked, drying her hair, and then threw the towel to the side. Nessa's bad habits rubbing off on her, Joel sighed to himself. Nessa smiled wickedly as Mei Lin walked over to the bed and joined them.

"Of course, baby," Nessa greeted her with a light kiss on the lips without stopping her stroking. "So who gets who first?" Foursomes were always awkward that way, Joel mused silently.

"I get them both first," said Mei Lin, "and you get me warmed up and handle the clean up. Then we can decide from there about round two." Definitely Naomi's influence, Joel decided.

"No fair," pouted Nessa.

"Look, I did all the work," said Mei Lin, "and besides, you lost the bet."

Will turned to look at Joel. "Do you want to just fuck while these two spend the next hour bickering?" Joel nodded and kissed Will again, dragging him over on top of himself. Will reached down between them and grabbed Joel's cock, bringing it to his own. Joel followed along, grabbing Will's, and they proceeded to rub each other's dicks against each other.

"Boys," said Mei Lin frustratedly. "At least stand up and let us share."

Will shrugged on top of Joel and got off and up to his feet. Joel followed him. Initially, they stood side-by-side, presenting their stiff members to the girls, but Nessa gave them direction. "No, like you were."

They turned to face each other and Mei Lin moved around behind them so they were arrayed in a circle of sorts: Joel, to his left, Nessa on her knees, Will standing across from him, and Mei Lin to his right. The girls each placed their hands on the men's asses and guided them together.

Will kissed Joel sensually while their cocks rubbed together. Soon, the sensation of two tongues gliding up and down his shaft joined that of Will's hot cock, and it became a slippery mess of two hard cocks rubbing against each other while two eager mouths lubricated them. Joel was sorry he had to break the kiss in order to watch the girls, but he was pleased with the sight: they were each licking happily as if sharing a delicious treat.

Nessa opened her eyes and looked up into Joel's. Her lips curled into a smile as she continued giving Joel a tongue bath. He felt an overwhelming urge and just went with it. He grabbed her head and gently pulled her away, repositioning them both slightly, then rammed his cock directly into her mouth. She gagged an some spit cam dripping down her chin, but she took it like a professional whore. He began fucking her face in earnest.

Will seemed to like the idea and repeated the process with Mei Lin. She happily choked on his long, beautiful cock, and Joel admired her skills, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, massaging the underside of that cock. He was almost jealous.

"Your daughter sucks cock almost as well as you," Will taunted Joel playfully.

"Just wait till you see how she takes it in the ass," Joel replied.

"Oh, I know," Will shoved his cock into Mei Lin's throat and held the back of her head, keeping her firmly in place while she choked on him. "Like father, like daughter, eh?"

Watching his daughter choke on Will's cock was really turning Joel on. He pulled out of Nessa's mouth and turned his attention to Mei Lin. He sidled up beside Will, putting his arm around the boy's waist and feeling his taut body against his own. "Slave," he addressed Nessa without looking, "get your girlfriend's holes ready for us."

Nessa hopped off the bed and dug some lube out of the nightstand, then scurried back onto the bed, taking up a position on her back between Mei Lin's legs. Mei Lin, for her part, had read Joel's mind perfectly, grabbing his cock and seamlessly switching from throat fucking Will to a double-barreled blowjob, alternately trying to fit both fat dicks in her mouth at once and switching from one to the next, spitting on one, sucking up the spit from another. Their cocks rubbed against each other as Mei Lin played with them, and Joel couldn't help kissing Will and letting his hand run down to the boy's tight ass.

From below them came the sounds of Nessa working Mei Lin's holes. Her mouth was moving up and down the tight little slit, her tongue teasing as it went, causing Mei Lin to quiver visibly, and her middle finger had already found its way into her girlfriend's asshole, working a generous glob of lube into it as it pumped in and out slowly. Nessa fingered her own clit slowly with her free hand as she worked Mei Lin into a frenzy.

Mei Lin panted as she pulled the cocks from her mouth, spit streaming from both them and her lips. "Cocks. Inside me, now," she managed. They obliged. Joel lay down on his back and Will waited for Mei Lin to choose a position. She climbed up on top of Joel and he found that Nessa had certainly done her job. His daughter's tight little snatch was soaking wet, the juices already dripping down his shaft as she grabbed him and impaled herself on his rod, sinking down inch by inch on top of him. "Ooh shit you're so big, daddy. You're so big in my little pussy."

Right on cue, Will came up behind her, positioning himself at her ass. Joel couldn't see it, but he certainly felt Will's entrance. Only a thin layer of flesh separated their two throbbing cocks as Will pushed steadily deeper into Mei Lin's tight asshole. "Oh fuck, Will..." she moaned.

"How does it feel, having two fat cocks inside you?" Nessa taunted her, getting to her knees. Mei Lin just nodded silently as her little body adjusted to the two large members filling her holes. "Take those fat fucking cocks, you little slut." Again, Mei Lin just nodded as they began pumping in and out of her, their cocks rubbing up against each other through her. It was amazing.

"Fuck me, daddy, fuck me," she started moaning. She was already approaching an orgasm rapidly. "Fuck my little pussy and my tight little ass..." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. "I...I...I'm gonna cum, daddy..."

He thrust deep into her and she came, her little cunt going crazy on his dick. He had to try to hod back the cum, himself, and from the sounds he was making, so did Will.

Nessa fingered herself idly as she watched, seemingly awaiting her turn, but then she suddenly got up and went to the closet. Moments later she reappeared, already fastening on a strap-on. She had taken it from Naomi so often she must have become intimately familiar with its workings, Joel supposed.

Nessa offered the rubber dick to Mei Lin, who without hesitation took it into her mouth and slobbered all over it as if it were a real dick. Nessa, for her part, thrust as if she could feel it, forcefully face fucking her girlfriend. Joel admired her slit as she stood thrusting above him. What a perfect little slut she was. "Yeah, suck my dick, you little bitch," Nessa sneered.

"Slave, free her mouth," Joel commanded. He had something else in mind. She did as commanded but seemed confused, as did Mei Lin, from whose lips came a stream of spit following the rubber cock. She quickly disappeared back into her private world of ecstasy as Joel and Will continued sword fighting through her guts. "There's another hole that needs your cock."

Nessa seemed to understand. She moved around behind the mass of writhing bodies and took up her place directly behind Will. Joel reached his hands around his little girl's hips and held her steady. On his next stroke in, Will stopped and held his position deep in Mei Lin's ass. He must have figured out the plan, as well, Joel thought, pleased.

1...345678