Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel let it all out, his cock jumping in his hand, a hot, sticky load spurting out of his cock hole, splattering on the sheets and dripping down over his hands, getting everywhere. It just seemed to keep coming, wave after wave of pleasure, each followed by a sticky goo coating everything.

At long last, it ended. Fuck, he thought, now I have to clean this up. But first he just needed to rest his eyes, just a minute.

***

Cold cum is not the most pleasant thing to wake up in. Joel sat up used the sheets to wipe up the cum as best he could in the dark, then got out of bed and pulled the sheets off the bed. By now his eyes had adjusted to the dim light and he was able to see that the load he had shot, what, a couple hours ago, was just as large as it had felt. There was a visible puddle of it near where his cock and balls had been, but there were also random stains far enough away from that area that he was almost impressed with himself.

The dry, sticky feeling on his belly told him that the sheets weren't the only thing in need of a wash. He threw them in the laundry and was happy that the bathroom was adjacent to the bedroom so that he wouldn't have to risk walking naked and cum-stained down the hall or put on some more clothes in this sticky, uncomfortable state.

He slipped into the shower and quickly adjusted it to a comfortable temperature. Why was cum always so annoying to wash off? He was starting to get annoyed with its seeming ability to cling to his pubic hair in a storm when he heard the door open.

He froze and listened intently. Probably just Mei Lin fucking with him, he thought, but still. He heard the sink run for a few seconds and then shut off. The door closed again and he sighed in relief. This fucking weekend, he thought, then finished washing up.

He stood there for another minute or so, just letting the water run over him. It was bad enough fucking your daughter, he thought, but then getting turned on by other guys fucking her? What the fuck was wrong with him? He had to face it, though, something about it had done it for him, at least tonight. Or last night, technically, he supposed. Will's gotta-go-fill-your-daughter-with-cum casualness, maybe. Something was weird, anyway, but it was working.

Again.

Again it was working. He could feel that tingle, the increase of blood flow to his dick. Oh, come on, he had literally just finished cleaning up this mess. But no, there it was, as he looked down, his cock, slowly but steadily hardening, inching its way up as the warm water splashed against it. He tried to push the image of Will's (knowing?) smile out of his head to no avail. Fuck this, I'll drink this erection down and save it up for the end of this interminable long weekend, he thought.

He pulled back the curtain to find Will leaning against the door. He was wearing nothing but that sly little smile. One hand was on his chin as he looked Joel in the eye. "Thought I'd beat everyone to the shower this morning, but I guess you're an...early riser..." Will's eyes traveled ever so slowly down Joel's body before snapping playfully back up to meet his gaze.

Joel just stood there, not knowing what to do, while Will grabbed a towel from the rack and threw it at him. "Here you go," he said, "hope you don't mind if I hop in there. You know... if you're done."

This snapped Joel out of it. He quickly wrapped the towel around himself. "Sure, sure," he managed. He slipped uncomfortably past Will and out the door to his bedroom, feeling the boy's eyes on him the whole time.

He made sure the door was shut and then took stock of the situation. Was his daughter's boyfriend fucking with him for some reason? And more importantly, why was it working? This must be one of Mei Lin's plans. It must be, he thought. Regardless, he wasn't about to let her get another one over on him. He threw the towel on the bed and then quickly pulled on some underwear. Beyond the bathroom door, he could hear the shower going. Maybe he was just imagining this shit. Come on, Will was just a weirdly chill guy, right? That sounded a lot like denial to him. Best to just sleep it off.

He'd need some new sheets, first off. He grabbed the laundry basket and started moving quickly. The fresh sheets were downstairs, and the washer in the basement, so he might as well throw these in the wash now. And in any case, it would give him a chance to check up on Mei Lin, make sure she wasn't hiding in his closet or some other nonsense. He passed her door on the way to the stairs and was surprised to find it closed and no light coming from inside. Not a perfect indicator, but not a sign of trouble, either, he supposed.

He almost tripped going down the stairs in the dark, but he stayed upright somehow and everything went fine. When he got back upstairs, he could still hear the shower running. Good. He had just started making the bed up when he heard the shower shut off. Damn it.

He managed to get the sheets on when the door inevitably opened behind him. He turned, this time unsurprised to find Will, still naked as a Jaybird. "Laundry this early in the morning, huh?" he said. "Industrious."

Alright, well, this is happening, Joel conceded to himself. What was the plan from here? Was he going to be aggressive, or subtle or maybe he would leverage something Mei Lin had told him about her dad. What was it going to be?

"Well, cool," Will said, "see ya." He walked out the door, leaving Joel standing in a dark bedroom alone.

***

Joel didn't end up sleeping any more, try as he might have, lying there in bed until the light of morning started feeling like mockery. He resigned himself to getting up and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Maybe he would at least beat the kids up and not have to face them.

He would have no such luck, it turned out, as when he got downstairs, he found Mei Lin working the stove while Will sat at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and reading the morning newspaper. This kid really was looking to take his place, he thought.

Will was wearing some pajama pants which Joel had never seen before, but they didn't look like anything Mei Lin would have lying around, but no shirt. Mei Lin was in her usual morning uniform of a t-shirt big enough to disguise whether she was wearing anything below the waist. Experience told Joel that she probably wasn't.

Joel poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. A moment later, Mei Lin placed a big plate of breakfast in front of Will and he put the paper aside. "Thanks, honey," he said.

"Gotta make sure you don't lose too much weight," she said sweetly, "with all the...exercise you do." She glanced over at her dad for just a second as she said it, but he couldn't place what her look was attempting to convey, if anything, despite how uncomfortable it made him. She turned away again and started cleaning up.

"No love for your dear old dad?" he asked.

"I'm not your slave, daddy," she said without turning around. There was just a little too much implied there for Joel and he gave up on that conversation before it had even really begun.

He drew the discarded newspaper towards himself. "Any good news today," he directed his question at Will while keeping his eyes fixed on the paper.

"I don't know, I was just reading about some woman who disappeared. Sharon something-or-other. Turns out she was running some kind of long con, wasn't even her real name. Seems to have just vanished," Will replied between bites. His eyes were gently boring a hole through Joel's head.

"A lot of weird shit in the world," Joel agreed. He made a point of opening the newspaper in such a way as to block Will's gaze. This shit is ridiculous, he thought. Why was he so flustered by this kid? Mei Lin had had boyfriends before, although none since they'd started having sex with each other. That must be it, this kid just waltzes in and takes away my lover and my little girl at once. It really is karma...

"Well," came Mei Lin's voice, "I'd better get a shower." Joel let the newspaper down and looked up at her. "I hope you two left me some hot water." She walked slowly out of the room and to the stairs as both men watched her. When she reached the stairs, she began stripping off her t-shirt. She was fully naked before she was out of sight, but her beautiful naked form disappeared up the stairs all too soon for Joel's taste.

Once again, Joel felt Will's gaze fall upon him and he flipped the newspaper back up, pretending to read. His eyes ran over the text, hoping to find something to hold them. Obituaries. Fantastic.

"So..." began Will. He was interrupted by Joel's phone ringing. Maybe karma was bullshit, after all. Joel pulled his phone out of his pocket, stood up, and walked out of the room in one fluid motion. He was sure Will heard his sigh of relief.

The number on the phone was Nessa's. He would have to remember to thank her. He answered, "Hey, what's up?"

"Uh, hey...is this Nessa's dad?" came a voice that definitely sounded far too unsure of itself to be his favorite trouble-making neighbor girl/lover/part-time slave.

"Um...no? It's her neighbor, why?" he replied.

"Oh, weird," came the voice again, this time somehow familiar. "You're listed as 'daddy'."

"Ah," he said, "so is Nessa ok?" he hoped the subject of his contact information would not come up again.

"Oh, yeah, I mean, I guess. Just hung over, probably. Oh, hey, are you the one who drove her to the party last night?" Now he recognized it. The blue-haired girl.

"Uh-huh," he said. "Let me guess, she had a little too much fun last night and now you need someone to carry her away from your couch or maybe bathtub? Something like that?"

"You got it, daddy," said the voice, cheerful, "but actually she didn't quite make it to the couch."

Joel sighed loudly enough that probably Will took notice. "Alright, can you just tell me the address? I'll come and get her."

He took down the address and they hung up. Of course Nessa was only helpful when she was inconvenient, he thought. Still, it would get him out of the house. He went upstairs to finish getting ready, noting Mei Lin was still in the shower as he did. When he came back, he just told Will from the other room, "I have to go pick up your friend Nessa. Make yourself comfortable, ok?"

Ugh, why did he bother adding that? Will had finished breakfast and had even thoughtfully washed the dishes and was already lounging at the table again. He looked up and acknowledged Joel with a slight nod.

The ride in the car was an all-too-brief respite before he pulled up to the apartments where he was supposed to find Nessa. He found the apartment and knocked on the door. It opened and he was met with the blue-haired girl from the night before, now dressed in a t-shirt and pajama pants. "Hi, daddy," she greeted him.

"Hey," he said with a nod, inwardly sighing at the nomenclature. "I guess I found the right place. Phoebe, right?"

"You got it," she said, turning and stepping back into the apartment. "Come on in." She led him through the dimly lit apartment, which reminded him of places he lived in his college days, empty bottles and cans strewn about, a couch that looked like it had been salvaged from a dumpster.

"Nice place," he commented. As Phoebe walked in front of him, her ass jiggled sexily, and he found himself admiring that more than the decor. She led him into a kitchen.

"Well, here you go," she said, indicating the floor behind a table.

His eyes snapped up to her face as she turned to him. If she minded him checking out her ass, she didn't show it. A slight smile played on her lips, but that may have been more from Nessa than Joel. He looked down to where she was indicating to find his daughter's best friend curled up in what appeared to be a dog bed. Her shorts were down around her ankles, and her face was resting on her arm, drool tricking out of her mouth and over her elbow, soaking into the fabric of the tiny bed.

"I see," he said. "Thanks, I'll take this off your hands for you."

With this, Nessa stirred, turning slightly and wincing visibly at the light in the room. It must have taken her eyes a second to adjust, but when she did, she seemed to instantly recognize the situation. "Hi, daddy," she said. That name was going to stick, wasn't it?

"Hi, sweetheart," he replied. "Do you want a ride home?"

She slowly stretched and moved around somewhat uncomfortably. "Mmm, I could use a ride," she said at last.

Joel could somehow feel Phoebe's amusement as he refused to make eye contact. "Ok, let's go," he said, extending a hand to the girl in the dog bed, who accepted it. He pulled her light body up easily, then turned to Phoebe.

"Thanks, daddy," she said, only the slightest hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Normally I wouldn't have bothered you, but my boyfriend's the one with the car, so I didn't know who else could get her home."

Boyfriends, he thought to himself; he'd rather not hear about any more boyfriends for a while. "No problem, really, I should thank you," he said.

"Well, now that I've got your phone number from sweetheart here, I'll call you if I ever need a favor," she replied in a tone that Joel couldn't quite place on the spectrum between playful and serious.

"Up and at 'em, tiger," he said to Nessa, offering her a hand, which she accepted. He helped pull her to her feet and half-carried her towards the front door. She walked unsteadily, and Joel surmised that "hungover" was less accurate a descriptor than "still drunk."

Phoebe accompanied them out of the apartment. "Thanks again," he said to her as they stepped out the door. "I hope she didn't ruin your fun last night."

"Not at all," Phoebe said back. "She's actually lots of fun when she starts the night by trying to down a bottle of rum on her own."

"Ah," he said. "Well, anyway, thanks." He managed to pile Nessa into the passenger seat and drove away. She slumped over on the door, pressing the button to open the window, though Joel was not sure if this was intentional or just where her arm had landed. In either case, she seemed to enjoy the fresh air.

"Are you going to tuck me in, daddy?" she prodded him. Again he was unsure what to chalk up to inebriation. She tilted her head towards him when she spoke, but left her eyes closed.

"If that's what you want," he said, watching the road. "I was thinking you might want to borrow our couch or something. That way I can get you water or whatever you need."

"Oh, you're so sweet, daddy," she said, again making a face at him but not opening her eyes. He found it impossible to interpret. "But I think you just want to be near me," she continued.

"Oh, surely," he said. She seemed to take his tone the wrong way and turned back to looking at nothing. "Alright, well, I'll leave you at your place, then?"

She just sort of shrugged. This weekend was really not going his way, he decided as stopped the car in front of her house. She didn't seem to have recovered any on the short drive, and he had to help her out of the car. Fortunately, Maya had given him a spare key to her house, and he was able to manipulate the lock well enough, even with Nessa hanging off him. Getting her up to her room on the second floor proved to be more of a challenge, though eventually he managed. It was not as if he was in a huge rush to get home, anyway, he conceded silently.

When they reached her room, he let go of her. It was actually more of setting her down at that point, but she did manage to stand on her own as he did so. She stood there for a few seconds with her back to him as if confused, and then pulled off her shirt and threw it haphazardly on the floor. She fumbled with her bra, so he helped approached her to help out, but she figured it out before he got there, and she let it slide to the floor, then undid the shorts she was wearing and wiggled cutely till they fell around her ankles, exposing her pink panties. His mouth began to water at the sight, but he held back.

She turned around and faced him, then fell back on the bed, her little bare tits jiggling as she looked at him desirously. Her lips curled into a shit-eating grin. "Tuck me in, daddy," she teased. As he approached, she wiggled backwards, working her head up to the big, fluffy pillows that adorned her oddly girly bed. He suddenly realized he'd never actually been with her in this room, and something about the decor reminded him that she was only just out of high school and he could barely remember his own college days.

Regardless, she was a picture of drunken perfection, and he slowly stepped over to the side of the bed. She worked the sheets around and wriggled underneath them. When he reached down to pull them up over her, she grabbed his wrists and pulled him down towards herself, bringing him in for a sloppy kiss that tasted of badly mixed drinks.

"Mmm," he said, pulling away. He wiped some of her spit from around his lips.

"You don't like the taste?" she teased.

"Rum and...what else is that I'm tasting?" he eyed her suspiciously.

"Probably cock," she said, and burst out in an obnoxiously cute laugh.

He tried to scrape the taste from his tongue with his teeth, but to no avail.

"Oh, don't act like you don't like it," she said, closing her eyes.

"Eh," he managed, grabbing some tissue from a box he spied and beginning to use that to wipe his tongue. Honestly it wasn't the cock, he thought, even if she weren't just toying with him. Her mouth was disgusting.

Suddenly, she sat up. "Oh, now I get it," she said. Her eyes opened wide for the first time since he'd picked her up. "You don't want to go back to the house alone because of Will."

"Because of Will?" he asked, incredulous. He finished wiping his tongue and waited too long for an explanation.

"Yeah," she said, leaning back. "He's cute, right?"

Joel shrugged.

"Uh-huh," she said sarcastically. "He's hot and you fucking know it." Her tone was more playful than her words. "He's over there giving your little Mei Mei the D and you can't stop thinking about it."

"I can't?" he hoped that sounded more apathetic than he suspected he had managed.

"Uh-huh," she said again. "I bet you a hundred bucks you suck his cock tonight."

"Well, too bad you don't have it," Joel sighed. "I'll bring you some water and aspirin. Do you need a bucket to puke in or anything?" He had tried to put just the right edge on that.

"No thank you, daddy," she said, coating her words with artificial sweetener. "You're gonna love sucking Will's cock, by the way," she added as he stepped away. "I promise..." with that she began drifting off.

"Alright," he said, stepping out of the room. He quietly brought her the promised articles and slipped out, careful not to disturb her. He imagined she was going to be less fun in a few hours and he didn't want to be there for when she woke up again. As he approached his house, he found himself examining the windows, trying to see what the kids were up to inside, but he couldn't make anything out.

Joel was hesitant to set foot in his own house, and his embarrassment over that fact gave him even more pause as he stood on the porch. Fuck it, he's just some kid, he thought, some kid Mei Lin would probably grow bored with in a few weeks, anyway. Fuck him.

He opened the door to find his seeming rival lounging on the couch, shirtless. Mei Lin was half lying on him, her arms around his torso. She turned to look at her father as he stepped through the door. " Hi, daddy," she said, only mildly interested, before turning her attention back to the tv.

"Hey," Will greeted Joel in his usual casual manner. "Did you get her home alright?"

"Uh...yep," replied Joel, his mind getting caught on what Nessa had been saying.

"Get who home alright?" asked Mei Lin, her tone a bit too accusatory for his liking.

"Just your girlfriend," he replied. "Seems she had a bit too much fun last night."

123456...8