Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now can I have my dick, baby?" asked Nessa in a genuinely sweet tone that Joel had never heard from her. He almost had to laugh at the juxtaposition of tone and words. Mei Lin just nodded and kissed her back, sliding off of Joel and leaving his cock to slap against his belly.

Nessa leaped into action, immediately sucking Joel's cock into her mouth. She went straight into full-on throat fucking mode, coating him with her copious spit. Will just stepped up right behind her and rammed his cock into her ass.

"Shit!" coughed Nessa, Joel's dick falling out of her mouth.

"You fucking love it, slut," said Joel. He slammed her mouth back onto his own cock and proceeded to fuck her throat as hard as he could, thrusting up into her face roughly. She just moaned and let him know he was right.

Mei Lin, now recovered, crawled behind the mass of writhing bodies and reached a hand under them, fingering Nessa from behind and underneath. Then she shoved her face between Will's ass cheeks.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, eat my ass, bitch..." Will moaned. The sounds of thrusting, moaning, gagging and licking filled the room. Joel tried to focus, closing his eyes, but it was too late.

"Oh god," he grunted, firing a thick load of cum into Nessa's eager mouth. She happily slurped it up, holding as much of it as she could inside, but it was just too much, and it came pouring out, coating Joel's twitching cock.

Will followed, and then Nessa, writhing in orgasm as Will slammed his hips against her, burying his long cock up to the hilt in her ass. "Uhhhhhh..." he moaned, his face contorting in pleasure as he released his load deep into her.

They all collapse into a sticky, cummy mess, everyone trading kisses with everyone else as their bodies recovered slowly.

"Now that's a foursome," said Will finally.

"Eh, we can do better," replied Joel.

"Be careful, daddy," said Mei Lin. "It's a long weekend..."

1...345678