Family Gathering Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drinks needing refills, it was Becky asked if 'Anyone wanted another drink', taking my hand guiding me to the kitchen to help her. Immediately we were on our own, she pressed herself up against me, her scent, her sex smell, unmistakably in heat, giving me a kiss on the cheek. SHIT my resistance just melted away, grabbing her ass pulling into me, our lips met, fuck, out of control. In trying to regain some sense, but this felt so bad, but so good. We held our clinch long enough for effect, not sure what I mean by that, but we both knew where this, it was going. Returning with the drinks on a tray to the lounge, it was increasingly obvious that both Sue & Tony were too 'busy' for drinks, leaving them on the side table, leaving me, Becky and Stella, I saw Becky looking at Stella, and nodding her head in the direction of the door. She, I, we ALL got the message. Stella waited in the hall for Becky and I, Becky holding my hand lead me upstairs, a great view of her ass cheeks (lol), Stella bringing up the rear. Was this my 'Stairway to Heaven'?

12