Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked my mouth, probing my tongue, teeth and gums. Our bodies were pressing at each other. Our hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. We kissed on for long time, endless with small gaps for taking breath. I could feel her long fingernails digging on my back. I can smell her body aroma, an exotic body odor of passion, sweetness and desire. It was if we both want to drink nectar from each other's mouth. Her hands were around me encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers digging into my back. We kissed each other unmindful of the time and circumstances for a long time taking turns.

It was obvious that our Kissing relieved her stress and significantly dropped in Cortisol hormone (women who showed a decrease in Cortisol had higher scores of sexual

functioning in the domains of sexual arousal, desire, and satisfaction). The levels of her love hormone - Oxytocin sky rocketed and created feelings of trust, empathy, pleasure, and emotional bonding.

Her sucking of my saliva passed my testosterone hormone to activate her sex desire to the peaks. Our kissing stimulated nerve endings on our lips which sparked release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with pleasure and feeling of rewarded which made us want to kiss for a long time. Endorphins and Phenyl ethylamine levels also increased during the kissing working as an aphrodite. Our adrenal system got excited releasing adrenaline and noradrenaline making our whole body into an excited, revved up state, our heart rate increased. Blood rushed away from the stomach to our muscles and our sexual organs. Pheromones released extensively when we kissed and we can sense them with our nose and mouth and was able to detect that we were aroused and we are ready for the action.

The long arduous kissing was not enough for both of us and we want to have more of each other. The kissing, intimate indulging, hugging and cuddling ignited fire in both of us, our hearts beating faster pumping blood into each every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire is mounting to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

The signs of sexual arousal in her was obvious. Her cunt juices started flowing out profusely, her cunt lips and clitoris swollen and engorged.

It was an absorbing, acclaiming, acclimating, acclimatizing, acknowledging, active, acute, accumulating, adsorbing, adrenalizing, alluring, alleviating, aloud, amazing, amorphous, aphrodisiac, arduous, arousing, assimilating, assertive, astounding, awakening, bawdy, begging, besieging, beseeching, beguiling, beholding, bewitching, belonging, biting, bonding, captivating, caring, chewing, churning, clamoring, coaxing, comforting, compulsive, commanding, converging, convulsing, coaxing, cajoling, consoling, concupiscent, craving, crazy, crowing, compulsive, demanding, deep, delightful, delicious, delirious, devoting, eager, ecstatic, elated, elaborate, emotional, encompassing, enthralling, encouraging, enduring, enrapturing, encouraging, engaging, engrossing, enjoying, enjoining, ensnaring, enticing, enthralling, entreating, entwining, erotic, erogenous, euphoric, evocative, evolving, exciting, exhaustive, exhausting, exhorting, exhilarating, exploring, explicit, exotic, exulating, fantastic, fervent, frenzied, generous, giving, goading, gripping, harmonious, horny, hungry, hunting, imploring, implicative, imbibing, indulging, inciting, inflaming, intriguing, inveigle, invigorating, inviting, involving, intense, intoxicating, joyous, jubilant, lascivious, lavish, lecherous, libidinous, licking, loving, lustful, mesmerizing, magnificent, magnanimous, mnemonic, mouthwatering, mutual, nibbling, orgiastic, passionate, permeating, persuading, pleasurable, provocative, probing, prodding, prompting, prurient, pursuing, ravenous, rhapsodic, rapturous, raunchy, redolent, rewarding, revealing, romantic, reciprocating, receiving, rejuvenating, rewarding, rejoicing, rousing, salacious, savoring, screaming, screeching, searching, seductive, seeking, sensational, sensuous, soaking, soliciting, steamy, suggestive, supplicating, squawking, sweet, taking, tasty, thrilling, tantalizing, teasing, touching, uninhibited, unifying, wailing, whipping, whooping, yawping, long drawn, lip locked, nectar sucking and slurping kiss.

I continued to french kiss her possessively and with all the love that I could muster. With her lips and hands and hair and our bodies pressed together in the most intricate and intimate manner, I wouldn't even dare to stop. I wanted to be there with my arm cupping her cheeks sometimes briefly pulling her hair sometimes pushing her to the very edge and she was being absolutely ravishingly submissive and receiving and reciprocating forcefully.

We had been kissing for seconds, minutes, hours - I could not tell. I just wanted this to never end. I was in the kiss so much so that I wasn't even allowing space for her to moan with delight. It was apparent that every part of her body was tingling with the electric buzz of love, want, lust...Her lips were wet, beautifully full and supple and slick with saliva and inside our mouth it was all tongue and teeth. She moaned and tried to call out my name but I kissed that away just like I wanted to kiss every other thought that culminated in her mind right now. I wanted to break every possible barrier and inhibition between us. I wanted to burn every rope which comes with a knot between us. I wanted to cover all the distance that took me to Padma's very being at that moment and as if by kissing her harder she was giving me the same access to her soul. For her, there was nothing.. Nothing in this whole world.. just Shiva, his lips, his tongue and his hands, her needs, her desires, her happiness, and her urgent need for love, to be taken by him, to take him into her and togetherness. Padma's muscle tension increased, Heart rate quickened and breathing is accelerated. Her skin became flushed and her breast nipples become hardened or erect.

Our kissing was a sensory explosion of mutual body scent emitting subtle chemical attractants that intensified our arousal. The kiss sent shock waves throughout our bodies that increased blood flow resulting in her stiffened nipples, fluttery stomach and tingling genitals. Her adrenal glands unleashed adrenaline resulting in pounding heart, heavy breathing, and sweaty palms. The physical thrill prompted our brains to cue up dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with pleasure. At the same time, other parts of her brain are shutting down negative emotions. Our lip locking have prompted her pituitary gland to release Oxytocin, the bonding hormone. forming an emotional attachment reducing her tension and hike happiness. It was obvious that the intimate, involving, indulging embrace, cuddling and long sucking kiss relieved her pain and agony in her mind, but her body excited with utmost desire was seeking more involved togetherness and union. The physiological need and desire mounted to uncontrollable heights.

My overpowering maleness made her submit herself to me. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her heavy huge breasts became painfully heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged, her nipples became stiff, hard and jutting to come out of the bra and blouse straining at seams. Her clit swollen, engorged and stiff, and her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened like flower petals. Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except that her hungry burning insatiable desire to be quenched. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode. A throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body. She could not bear the urge. She wants my cock inside her cunt. She wants to be fucked. She wants her cunt opened, filled and fucked. She was ready and waiting for me to initiate.

There was no need for words. The intimate embrace, kissing and togetherness, silent unspoken psychological, emotional physiological need and uncontrollable physical desire well communicated through her eyes and body response conveyed me beyond any doubt that she needs to be thoroughly fucked.

I lifted her by slipping a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her placed my other arm behind her knees and scooped her up into my arms. She put her hands around my neck holding on to me, buried her face on my shoulder and groaned. I carried her to the bed room, dragging her sari pallu, illuminated by soft sunlight diffused through white curtains and lowered her on to the white bed sheet that covered the bed.

Padma lay down on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and her hair spread wide on the bed. I could see her flawless blemish less glowing smooth skin, full extra-large voluminous conical mountainous big breasts with large dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect big nipples, her mound of deep navel, the rise and fall of her abdomen.

Lying back down on the bed, her partially nude erotic body revealed in the soft diffused light that came through the window curtains. Her extra-large huge mountainous breasts had proportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated and stiffened nipples that pointed out from the considerable mound of her firm tits. I sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her huge voluminous firm pendulous conical extra-large breasts. I unhooked and removed her blouse and bra as she lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked heavy breasts were firm; big enlarged areola and engorged nipples were long stiff and jutting out. I bent down to kiss her big mountainous breasts. I nibbled and stroked her erect engorged stiff nipples. My hand sipped through below her sari and petticoat feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs. Her blood flow to her cunt increased, clitoris and labia swollen and her vaginal lubrication began. Her breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls begin to swell. Her muscle spasms in the feet, face, and hands are clearly visible.

Her heavy breasts became heavier and full almost painful. She sat upright on the bed leaning over me so that her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to my mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast.

Leaning over me so her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the nipple. Suddenly, the entire world is nipple-shaped. It hung there in space for me to kiss. I sucked it, nuzzling it gently with my teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in my mouth. She withdrew it, and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to my sucking.

In the movement, she made by taking her two hands to bring it towards my mouth, a drop of milk appeared at the extremity. I licked it eagerly, seizing that heavy breast in my mouth like a juicy fruit. I suckled in a greedy and regular way. I passed both my arms around her waist and I sucked on with slow sips of her breast milky juice with a movement of the neck as a breast fed child.

I sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple, while stroking the other and squeezing it. I kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother's breast while her hand was below my head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. She was like nursing mother, breasts heavy with full of milk, aching painfully and wanted to feed her hungry baby son, to relieve unbearable ache caused by overflowing milk. She wants her breasts to be sucked and emptied. Her mother instinct triggered hormones in her mind and her body was responding with uncontrollable need to breastfeed and her breasts to be sucked and emptied.

I sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast. I could feel milk coming out of her breasts. I sucked on more intensely and could taste her milky breast juices till the flow stopped.

Suddenly she said, "That's enough for this one, take the other now."

I took the other. She had placed her hands on the back of me, and she was breathing forcefully now. I sucked milky juice drop by drop coming into my mouth. I was surprised that milky juices coming out from her breasts and happily sucked on.

I could sense her immense uncontrollable desire and need to breastfeed me. I continued sucking her breast milk juices from both the breasts alternatively. I was surprised that she was having such intense reflexes that her breasts became so big and heavy and her nipples grew erect, enormously swollen and oozing out milky juices. She was actually lactating. She moaned with great relief and pleasure as I sucked on and emptied her breasts and massaged her breasts and nipples.

She felt relieved after her heavy breasts were emptied by sucking her breast milk. But her sexual desire further mounted to greater peaks. She was eager to submit and surrender herself and ready to be taken and fucked.

Yanking off my shirt and lungi I undressed completely. She was obviously surprised, shocked and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of my erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young and virile cock as I walked towards her flaunting my huge cock proudly. Padma was shocked by the size of my big cock. It is so long, thick and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of my monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Her surprise is not unexpected to me.

My monstrous gigantic cock is big in length and thickness, and the knob is even bigger and menacing. I am well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise when they see the size of my huge nine inch long five inch thick monstrous cock with menacingly bigger knob. I know women love to feel, to suck and get thoroughly fucked by big long thick cock. The feel of such big cock stretching and expanding a woman's cunt and filling deep to the bottom, rubbing her G-spot makes a woman reach vaginal whole body orgasm and achieve multiple endless ecstatic continues orgasms while fucking.

It's no secret that women tend to place more importance in penis girth and length. The clitoris, small external structure that is packed with nerve endings, is actually a very large internal network of erectile tissue that responds to sexual arousal. The only part that is external is the glands clitoris, The clitoris is mostly internal and covers almost the entire pelvic floor. The more extensive internal structure of the clitoris explains the fascination with thickness of an erection. Beyond the glans, the clitoris extends back and inward like an inverted "V" on each side of the vaginal opening. Next to those 'legs' are vestibular bulbs, one on each side of vaginal opening. These are almond-shaped areas of erectile tissue - similar to the corpus spongiosum in men - that fill with blood during arousal becoming firm and pushing outward on the labia. There are also areas of erectile tissue surrounding the urethra (just in front of the vaginal opening) and underneath the area of the perineum (between the vaginal opening and the anus). There is pleasure in her erectile tissue when there is pressure against it.

During sexual arousal, all of this erectile tissue fills with blood to form a cuff around the entire vaginal opening. When there is vaginal penetration, a woman will feel pressure against all of this erectile tissue, resulting in a pleasurable sensation. Perhaps the best comparison is the feeling that a man has when he squeezes his erection in his hand, creating pressure against the erectile tissue. Not only is this feeling delicious all on its own, but it also that pressure also serves to create a little tugging and pulling on the entire clitoral structure when there is movement in and out of the vagina. This is a major source of stimulation for women during vaginal intercourse since the clitoris is blessed with so many nerve endings! Learning how to create the sense of pressure can give a woman a great deal of pleasure.

It's not difficult to see why women enjoy the sensation of girth during penetration. Men can give their female partner maximum stimulation during intercourse using the shaft of their erection to rub against the sides of the vaginal opening, creating the sensation of more thickness. Stimulation of the entire clitoral structure from penetration is the main way that women are able to reach vaginal orgasms when not directly touching the head of the clit.

I stood there in front of her showing my cock.

'Oh my God, You are gigantic. Your cock is like Shiva lingam,' she said.

She took my rigid long thick erect hard and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling it and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big long thick monstrous enormous sized cock with rock hardness. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She heard women gossiping about men's big cock in her village, but she never even heard a man can have such a big cock. She never imagined a man can have such a big cock. She remembered the sculptures on the temples and also thought of Shiva lingam. She felt my cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with very big menacing knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands. She held the knob in the palm of one hand and caressed it with her fingers of other hand slightly squeezing the knob.

She was afraid, terrified and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt. She could not help but compare the enormous size of the cock she was holding with that of her husband's timid small soft lifeless cock. She was holding and stroking my cock in her hands. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly and ran her index finger nail on my bigger pink knob. She took hold of my scrotum, feeling the balls and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of my cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt may not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob and her cunt my get torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation and want to be fucked by such a massive cock. She thought it is as big as horse's cock.

Though she was afraid, she wants my big monstrous cock to open and fill her cunt. She was excited, her cunt petals enlarged, clitoris became stiff and hard, and her cunt juices started overflowing with excitement and expectation. Excited by the arousal she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her arousal and body language telling me just how needy she was to get fucked. She kissed the knob and ran over her tongue over the knob. 'Oh, my god, Shiva, I cannot wait, Please do it. Come into me. I want your lingam inside me,' she said holding and stroking my cock.

I took off her sari and petticoat as she lifted her big wide ass to ease out. She was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting. She has beautiful thick cunt lips, erect big clitoris and long triangle of thick black soft pubic hair.

She put her hand and covered on her cunt. I took her hand off, bent over her between her fat fleshy thighs and rubbed my cock on her wet cunt lips and massaged her clitoris, gently. I Opened her cunt lips with my hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt opening going in deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. My cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.