Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers

When my cock entered her, she gasped. It was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock opening her cunt and stretching her cunt and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with juice it was painful for her. The truth was that she was definitely turned on, and her cunt overflowing with juices, the size of my cock did hurt her. She cried in pain and said, 'You are hurting me, Please be gentle.'

My thick cock stretched her vagina to the utmost limits. In the next few attempts my cock slowly inch by inch got into her touching the bottom of her cunt.

I kept my cock still without moving. Her cunt was completely filled with my cock. She never felt that way with her husband's small timid cock. She could feel my cock filling inside her cunt stretching and expanding. It was a surprise for her that my big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom and still some length of it is outside her vagina. Her hand was on my cock which remained outside. She raised her bottom slightly to take more of my cock into her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping my cock tightly like a fist. It was obvious that she never had such an experience of her cunt filled by a big cock. She was tightly encircling and gripping my cock as if she wanted to take all of me into her. I looked into her eyes. She wants more. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of my thick long cock, and her hands on my hips were pressing me more into her. I took her breasts into my hands fondling them. It was a moment of unison, of our bodies and souls.

"It feels like your cock split me in two. I feel your cock in my throat!" she stammered. She slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed behind her. What she saw horrified her. Her cunt was stretched wide open by my huge cock. There was at least half of my cock still out of her cunt. 'Oh, God I feel like I'm a virgin getting fucked. "It's so big...do you know how much your stretching me?" she whispered.

I looked down in front of me. The juice had traveled down my cock and was staining the sheets.

I looked into her eyes keeping my cock still to enjoy the feeling, I was not in a hurry. I wanted her to feel and enjoy enormous size of my cock. Slowly I slid back and forth. 'I want to fill you and fuck you Amma,' I took my cock out to the knob and entered her again to the bottom.

Oh my God, Shiva, You are tearing me apart.

I settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, fucking her straight and hard.

She said, 'fuck me, deeper, more and more. She urged me as my cock was going in and withdrawing to the tip and then sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily. I could feel her cunt muscles opening every time my cock going in deep.

She was moaning, and said, 'Oh, my son, fuck me, fuck your mother, fuck me, my son, fuck me hard. Tear me apart. I need it. I have been waiting and hungry for so long to take your cock. Give it to me all the way in.' She was repeating the words again and again, cooing and crying loud, while moving bottom up to meet each of my strokes. 'Fuck your mother. Fuck me hard,' she said. Her pussy juices were flowing out running down my cock and my balls were soaking wet.

I lifted and placed both her legs on both sides my shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt and fucked her slowly, steadily and rhythmically deeper and deeper. I whispered, 'Amma, You are a sexy bitch and your cunt is like a heaven, and you need to be fucked by me.' I fucked fast with all my energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening her cunt with each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning very loud with pleasure.

Padma, my sweet sexy darling aphrodisiac Amma, you are a cunt. You are a sexy bitchy slut. You are a tramp and whore. I am going to fuck you so hard and rip off your cunt.

'Yeah, son, I am a bitch in heat, I am your slut Amma. You are a mother-fucking son. Fuck me, my son. Fuck your mother. Fill my cunt. I am yours. I am your slut and whore. Your fat cock is so long and big. Fuck me deeper deeper and more and more, rip me off. I have been waiting for you all these years to fill my cunt. 'Fuck me my son' she said huskily.

She was thrusting upwards raising her arse with equal vigor and enthusiasm making erotic sounds. She was like a bitch in heat now. She wanted my cock in her. Our bodies with each stroke were trying to unite with each other, attempting to unite, to become one, to achieve oneness. It was a beautiful unique and ultimate expression of love and desire between man and woman and their souls to become one and achieve oneness.

Her hands around me, her legs spread wide, her cunt inviting and receiving my cock each time. I was digging and rotating my cock in her cunt making it bigger and wider, as a thick iron crowbar rod digging and deepening into rain drenched soft earth, taking my massive hard cock out and sending back with more vigorous force and rotating in circular motion to make her cunt wider and deeper. After few minutes her hips began to rise and fall with me in harmonious perfect rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved, and she began to emit throaty erotic exciting orgasmic sounds. She squirmed and moaned as I pulled almost all of the way out and then thrust back in to hilt with full force again and again rapidly gaining speed.

The rhythm became faster and faster as I placed my hands under her ass cheeks bringing my cock into her cunt deeper thrust to the hilt. As I fucked deeper with more forceful thrusts, digging and rotating in her cunt holding her arse cheeks, she came violently crying a loud as if a simmering volcano erupted, as if an earthquake occurred and shook her, her whole body in frenzied uncontrollable spasms and she dug her finger nails deep into my back scratching wildly drawing out blood. Her orgasm was visible in her reaction of complete abandon, her legs and pussy tightening around me in a squiring movement. She moved back and forth, up and down and wiggled tighter and tighter. She screamed and moaned with absolute pure pleasure and it was more than obvious that she was having a great time. I pumped mindlessly faster and faster deep into her cunt. I kept my cock rooted in her cunt without moving and her cunt muscles gripping, releasing and squeezing my cock like a fist, repeatedly.

I massaged her clitoris slowly until she lifted her hips and came again. Her body was shaking in a frenzied motion sweating profusely. Keeping my cock still in her cunt, I massaged her cunt and clit smoothly and she had three more consecutive endless orgasms. She came as if all her pores opened up and juices coming out of her body crying out loud like a wild animal. Her muscles of her vagina contracted. Her uterus was undergoing rhythmic contraction

I kept on fucking her more and digging into her cum filled cunt. I fucked on with all my energy continuously and finally I was ready.

After long fucking, I could not control anymore and came very big. I said "Amma, Amma, Ammaaaa, as I ejaculated thick loads of sperm into her cunt, pouring my thick hot sperm filling her cunt. Suddenly her fingers dug into my shoulders and she was ready again. She was orgasmic phase again and experienced multiple orgasms Finally we came together in unison and in a harmonious motion. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She cried out very loud with joy and her fingernails dug deeper and deeper scratching my back violently, drawing blood profusely. Her fingers dug in deeply drawing blood.

She squeezed all my juices with her cunt contracting muscles. All my thick sperm juices drained to the last drop filling her cunt. I lay with my head between her breasts and her fingers played with my mussed hair. It was an extensively exhaustive intense and exhausting orgasm for both of us. She almost went into a trance. She experienced cervical orgasms which is so different from clitoral orgasm. Her body slowly returned to its normal level of functioning, and swelled and erect body parts returned to their previous size and color and felt a sense of well-being, satisfaction, enhanced intimacy and fatigue and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, I looked into her eyes and saw her blushing. Her blushing, feeling shy at that moment was amazingly beautiful to see. It was the shyness a woman feels naturally, after being fucked thoroughly to orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man. She kissed me all over my face. Her eyes and face were glowing with contentment and satisfaction. She looked at me, with love, devotion and submission and said, 'Oh! God, Shiva, You have shown me heaven. You seeded and filled my cunt with your potent sperm.

I said, 'it was astoundingly beautiful and lovely pleasurable experience for me Amma.'

We lay side by side, cuddling, her face buried on my chest, my hands around her, until our satiated bodies gradually returned to normality.

She saw the scratches and blood marks on my back smothering and said, Did I hurt you? I did not know What I was doing at that time. I was clutching at you not aware that I was scratching you so deep.

I said Yes, Amma. But It was a pleasurable pain. It is Ok. Amma, It seems you have Odaxelagnia.

She asked 'What does it mean?'

Amma, "Odaxelagnia is a paraphilia involving sexual arousal and orgasm through biting, being bitten, and scratching.. Odaxelagnia is considered a mild form of Masochism and sadism.

'Shiva, You made me do it. I could not control and I was lost in abandoned pleasure. My whole body was experiencing violent spasms. I was in space and I had to hold on to you. I have not been fucked like this before.'

Padma, 'When a woman has a tornado of orgasmic frenzy, the sensations she's experiencing, usually for the first time and this volume and duration, makes her feel as if she might burst wide open with sheer pleasure and to prevent that feeling of bursting, she needs to have a release valve, to help her and one of these release valves is biting and scratching. Whenever woman is in this frenzy of orgasmic pleasure, they're not in their right minds, more of their primitive jungle brains and fighting back, clawing, scratching, biting, and snarling, helps them until they learn to relax and enjoy the pleasures rather than fight it. Women can flip back and forth into that primitive jungle brain, in and out of it, most of the time they don't even know when and what they're doing it.'

We have spent long time fucking which relaxed you and become comfortable with me. The orgasm you experienced relieved energy blockage and stress stored in your body. Orgasms are profound opportunities to let go of things like stress, pain, and grief you are holding on to or things that are holding on to you. You have enjoyed it! Your continuous orgasms offered infinite waves of self colliding, partner embracing moments as you melt surrendering again and again.

Amma, you just experienced such an extreme pleasure, a full-body orgasm, the most enjoyable really good extended long and multiple orgasm. I am happy that I could give you such a tornado or tsunami of orgasm to the extent of awakening your hidden Odaxelagnia.

'Shiva, You are so knowledgeable about sex psychology, women's feelings and sexual behavior. You aroused me to uncontrollable desire, made me forget the circumstances, and time, opening me up and fucked me for so long. It was almost one hour since we started and you have been playing with my body and my mind. You are saying that I am a sadist after fucking me for more than half an hour like a wild animal. You filled, stretched, widened and tore my cunt apart. Your cock is so big that filled my cunt and stretched to the extent of tearing me apart. You made me unleash my sexual energy and overcome inhibitions and talk dirty words shamelessly. But I enjoyed it. You are a fucking animal. I have been starved for sexual satisfaction. There was so much pent-up sexual frustration stored in my mind and body. You made me overcome and release all my energies. You drained out all my stored juices. I cannot even walk. Now I need to go to the bathroom to pee.'

Padma, 'I am happy to hear you that I helped you to bring the real woman in you.'

As she walked naked to the bathroom, I watched her bouncing hips moving in rhythm provocatively in harmonious motion and her flowing thigh length cascading loose hair on her back.

Padmavathy is thirty eight years old, tall, slightly dark woman with oily smooth, clear, unblemished and radiant glowing skin, beautiful oval face, high cheekbones, natural arch shaped curvaceous well defined eye brows, large expressive eyes, thick black long natural eyelashes, full wide juicy wide thick pouting lips, long smooth neck and sexy round shoulders, thin long smooth arms, artistic long fingers, pleasant smiling face, perfectly shaped ears, and beautiful nose. She has clearly well defined, angelic, attractive, beautiful, and perfectly symmetrical facial features with ideal golden ratio. Her huge, large, voluminous firm pendulous, mountainous and conical breasts hung from lean chest and big nipples extend out of her slender lean frame made her brazenly top heavy. Her narrow thin taut waist curvaceously spread onto wide bottom and big hemispherical protruding inverted pots-like round hips. Her long, naturally oily, soft, silky, jet-black, lustrous, smooth, shining, wavy, voluminous, bewitchingly beautiful uniformly tantalizingly thick hair reaches her thunderous smooth banana trunk like thighs. Her lissomly curvaceous body firm yet full at the bosom and wide hips and longlegs is erotic. She also has another very unique feature, her belly button is very prominent by the way the flesh in her stomach curves and carves lusciously in a vortex to make way for the jewel, deep hole and wide rim.

Taut & Fit Body Padma has an unusually taut and fit body for a 38 year old. Her stomach is flat and her curves are well defined and taut. Her breasts are large, globular, firm, conical and outstanding. Her arms are long, large yet highly toned, her hips and butt are enormous and yet tight and well controlled. Her thighs and calves are breathtaking from another planet altogether! She has a perfect large pear body with measurements of 34-26-38. Incredible hip size, that is! Also, her bra size is 36D.

She is extremely curvy because her body has incredible definition, with everything being tight, toned, and feminine, with low body fat, narrow waist and wide hips. She looks very much younger than her actual age. She has sweet, melodious, soft husky and sexy voice. Her cunt hair was thick curly and soft. She is every inch a woman, glowing and exuding and flaunting utmost feminine sexuality. It appears that she was at her peak age sexually and matured beautifully like a ripe fruit. She is at the epitome of sexual prime.

She has an admirable, adorable, altruistic, affiancing, amenable, amorous, angelic, appealing, artistic, attractive, beautiful, bewitching, benevolent, breathtaking, caring, charitable, charming, creative, commanding, cooperative, compassionate, considerate, curious, curvaceous, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, elegant, empathetic, enchanting, enthralling, enticing, epicurean, erotic, exemplary, exciting, exquisite, exotic, fabulous, fascinating, gentle, glamorous, gorgeous, hedonistic, horny, intelligent, inciting, interesting, inquisitive, invigorative, jubilant, kind, lascivious, lovely, luscious, lusty, luxurious, magnanimous, marvellous, magnificent, munificent, noble, nubile, nurturing, passionate, parsimonious, philanthropic, pleasant, pleasing, proactive, provocative, positive, ravenous, rapacious, rich, sensitive, sensuous, sexy, sensational, submissive, sweet-tempered, stunning, sybaritic, tolerant, and voluptuous personality.

She has feminine looks attenuated by flaunting of perfect curvaceous body and expressive eyes & luscious lips. She has authentic femininity portraying externally. Her femininity expressed in the from effective communication and lifestyle. She was alluring, had something far better, a radiant loveliness, captivating femininity that reminded me of the love goddess. I was awed and inspired by what I saw.

She came out of the bathroom arranging her hair into a loose bun. I watched with admiration, love and possessiveness her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large full heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging up and down. I made her sit on my lap naked. She put her hands around my neck and my hands were holding her protectively. She was hugging me, her face buried on my chest and I cuddled her.

I said, Amma, you are a beautiful, sexy and erotic goddess.

She said, You are my God.

When he entered me, it was the first time I had ever experienced what it was like to feel a man from the inside. 'It was the first time in my life I have experienced such beautiful orgasm while fucked. You made it safe enough for me to be my truest sexual form and from that came the flood of euphoria and ecstasy that is a cervical orgasm for a long time almost more than twenty minutes. I had orgasms repeatedly which was entirely new experience for me. My entire being was alive. I had awareness of every molecule in my body. I knew we were in the same place at the same time feeling the same thing and that was it. You have taken me to a state, the closest thing to God I have ever felt. Now I know what it is like being fucked. It was filthy and rough and selfish and it was amazing.

I know it is selfish on my part. Where were you all these years, lover? Why did not you come to me earlier, claim me and fuck me? You should have claimed me long ago. I am your property. I belong to you. I have been waiting for you all these years. Why did you deny me this heavenly pleasure all these years? Ever since you set your eyes on me, during my son's wedding ceremony, your charming seduction invoked and incited my long hidden suppressed dormant desire. This is going to sound crazy, but from the moment you first set eyes on me I haven't been able to stop thinking of and about you. You have occupied my mind and body. I loved you at first sight. And the very first time in my life, I ever felt passionately in love was the moment I saw you. It was a feeling so loving, so tender, so wild, so overwhelming and breath-taking, and all-involving, a feeling I did not know before. The moment I saw you I know that you are the tall handsome man I have been dreaming about since my childhood. It was my dreams come true. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, in your arms as your woman. I experienced the pleasure of submission of myself, surrendering my soul and body to you transcending all limits. Finally I found my man, my Master who owns me.

She laid down keeping her head on my lap, and looking into my eyes with love, devotion and submission. I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her glowing face and lovingly fondling her big breasts.

I asked, 'Amma, how do you feel now? I assume that your grief must have been reduced temporarily.

Shiva, At this moment, I still feel your cock in my cunt. You are calling me Amma now, after fucking me thoroughly for so long time and calling me a bitch, slut, tramp and whore?' she said smilingly. I deserve that because I fit the description of all these words and strangely, I thoroughly enjoyed you calling me such filthy abuse derogatory words.

'Shiva, You ask me 'how do I feel? I experienced orgasm for the first time during fucking. I am fucked thoroughly. I am the luckiest woman on the earth. Finally, I am with you, my master to whom I belong. I need you. You should have claimed me, your property long ago. I have been waiting as a fertile land parched waiting to be ploughed properly deeply, watered and seeded to flourish. Why were you born later than I was? You should have born earlier to me to claim me and fuck me ever since I was a young virgin girl. I feel like a virgin girl fucked for the first time. You should have impregnated me many a time and produced many children. '

xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers