All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 05'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wholesome Porn

If a story can make me hard while also making me care about the wellbeing of the characters, its a 10/10 story in my book. Something I would like to see though, which is totally up to you, is a scene where Helen would finally confront Diana for all her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love the story

this isn't just porn. it's an actual story. The porn is good. wish there was more. since you write the kind i like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i'm trans and i love this beautiful story on many levels .the journey to discover your self can be interesting indeed. thank you heaps for continuing this story . i'll keep eagerly awaiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total crap

Please stop writing

Gave you 1 for balance

mortlmortlabout 6 years ago
great

I really like it and I can´t wait for more. In the back of my head I´m really excited for Kevin x Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

You write very well your dialogue is excellent no bumps or potholes, your story flows together. the anon that said you cant write well their just jealous of your talent, thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck the haters.

Great series and I hope it will continue for a long time. Sometimes I wish Kevin would be a total filthy slut but I know this isn't that kind of story. Also I hope you won't go all cliche and have Kevin reform Nadine. Anyway great work and hope to see chapters 6 and 7 soon.

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago

Easily the best story/series on this site. Simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

You are a great writer!

I wished Kevin and Helen ended up together;

perhaps Megan abuses his trust and makes him boytoy for "Alpha Phi"...

after which he would join Helen.

These are my thoughts only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Nice chapter, just want to suggest making Kevin more of the the “slut” in the coming chapters like he was in chapters 1 and 2. Other than that, great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm really enjoying the series so far. You are a great writer, and I love the characters. I hope Kevin ends up on better terms with Nadine. I also love his scenes with Helen as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.

artygunnaartygunnaabout 6 years ago
Your amazinf I jerk off slower to read it all

Fucking amazing keep up the work and please for the love of god let levin fuck one of these futas in their ass. Ur I genuinely enjoy your stories you make me regret not living in a world with futas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diana

I'm curious as to what Diana is up to and what Nadine has over her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best story I’ve ever read!!!!

That was an amazing chapter. Eagerly waiting for the next one. Hope Helen and Kevin get together. 😁😁

AlorinAlorinabout 6 years ago
The only comment I've bothered to leave in this place in a decade

I constantly find myself conflicted about the characters in this story. Helen was a bitch who was redeemed, though we could all see that coming from a mile away. Diana was an insufferable brat, ditto to the above. Nadine gives us a taste of complex character interactions and plot that we don't tend to see on this site. Good people(hah!) can do bad things. Even monsters have soft sides. There was the girl who flirted with Kevin and proved to be not worth it. Ginger was her mirror image, though we didn't see it coming. All the while, Kevin is swinging between being defiant and submissive, reluctant and enthusiastic, sensible and naive.

It's driven me crazy since that's not what I tend to think I've signed up for here. I'm usually all about plot with a smattering of sex as flavor, but you had me rooting for Kevin to have a train run on him. Now I almost feel guilty for wanting that over potential character development.

The only thing I suppose I have left to say is that I can't wait for the Diana subplot to be resolved. Her actions used to spur Kevin to moments of reflection and rebellion, but now he's equivocating and making excuses. The point that Helen made about abused spouses was right on the money. With his shift in response to her, she has become the biggest stumbling block to his forward progression. While it's doubtless that you'll have some form of mea culpa between Helen and Diana after revealing what caused the rift in their weird relationship, it can't come soon enough.

You don't have much cause to be apologizing for making us wait, for the record. You are already one of the most consistent and active authors on the site. There are people whose profiles I still check for updates when they haven't posted new content since 2006. You've gotten out a chapter every few weeks on average, which is positively speedy in this community.

Oh yeah, the writing is hot too, so there's that. Near flawless spelling and grammar as well. gg. Time to rest and prepare for my next comment in 2028.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the best read yet

i so love that chapter eagerly awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Are you Metamorphose?

Honestly, I've been waiting for something like this since the last chaper of Hermaphrodite Boss dropped. I do see some parallels and references; like how Nadine has a softer side instead of being all bad, and the congruence about Futas having warrior like genetics; or the israeli references too,

But most of all, I love the character interaction and development. The reparte and your sense of humour does really show. Like the "Stephen Hawking Dog" or the "Did you fall from heaven" chatup.

Like I mentioned before I haven't seen witty banter in this genre since Hermaphrodire Boss; Give it a read if you can, there's a scene where they threaten to drop the protagonist, something alomg the lines of "One more step and lover boy flies all the way down" to which he calls out his love's name and says "I don't know how to fly".

I also appreciatte the lack of throwaway characters, I don't recall you introducing a character that at some point wasn't developed upon in some way shape or form. I was surprised that you even developed upon the old landlor. Honestly thought she'd never be mentioned again.

So in summation, thank you for giving us funny romantic kinky porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing the progression of the story is impossible for me to guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

This is my favorite chapter yet! Kevin seems to be perfect in so many ways, yet he remains a complicated character. He's submissive, but he's now doing so on his own terms. I wasn't quite ready to accept how he ends up with Megan, but then I remembered how college relationships can sometimes transpire from seemingly nowhere, until you account for the alcohol, freedom, and convenience of a typical college hook-up.

This chapter also succeeds in setting the stage for plenty of plot developments. I'm most intrigued by how the relationship between Helen and Kevin remains (permanently?) tainted by Diana, which you remind us of with great skill. I suppose H and K can get together eventually, but D will probably be dead long before that can happen. Helen as D's enabler is still a weakness that Nadine is exploiting. Kevin might seem perfect, but his attempts at gallantry are probably not going to be enough to help H against Nadine, but he's been a good friend to H and shown her kindness that she wasn't prepared to accept from anyone in ch 1. Maybe that'll be enough for them. I can't wait for more!

Futalover32Futalover32about 6 years ago
Wow

You’re the first author I’ve seen on this site recieve more than 5 comments consistently on good submissions. I’ve been reading and loving all of the chapters in this series and you’re the third author I’ve come across that I feel is actually trying to write a story instead of just writing out his fantasy. I’m a little disappointed that Kevin is talking about having a relationship with this girl, I was so ready for him and Helen to hook up and decide to live happily ever after but where’s the fun in that? :) (that would end this story way too quickly for me anyway) but I have faith in you and I’m probably gonna enjoy chapter 6 and I cantbfucking wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing work

I've really liked how you've been writing this story and have actually gone into detail to work things up instead of rushing as I've read from some other stories. Keep up the amazing work.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter

While I hated Diana, I was kind of hoping to get more out of her before this chapter ended, just to see where her mind was at, especially since you said in the first chapter that Kevin would be her "future husband". Whether that was just meant as in her head or in some other meaning, I don't know, but still she's a big important character who didn't get alot of screentime here which I hope we'll see in the next chapter. Even though me and everyone else probably are rooting for him to end up with Helen, it would be nice to see Diana redeemed or otherwise developed as a character in an interesting way.

Another thing I'd like to say is that while I do really love this series, I'd also really like it if you could end it soon. There are just too many great series on Literotica which are just abandoned and left unfinished which is just a great shame. Even if you just tie up the main storyline and continue on in a spin-off or a "volume 2" type of thing that would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really wasn't expecting Ginger to turn out to be the kind of girl she is. I did like her, and now I don't. Not disappointed though, one less runner in the race against the futa I want Kevin to end up with.

Megan seems nice, and Ashley is funny so I liker her to. But I want his happy ever after to be with Helen.

Bad Kevin, Bad! Wrong futa! Bad!

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 6 years ago
T

To be honest... not what I had hoped for according to the plot. I would have hoped for a real revenge for Diana and a little more futa on futa. It seems obdurd to me that every futa is such a sex predator but not even once they take advantage of each other. But with that said, you have once againg created an amazing story and I just wish that you could turn this into a book so I could never stop reding this. I am deply involved with the carachters in this story and I hope to see a lot more of them in the future. With that said, please let me knor if you have a patreon or something like that because I would like to contribute in some way or another. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Not only do you bring the sex up to an amazing degree, you present a credible, interesting story that's more in line with what I love to read in novels rather then simple (Adorable and Useful) smut! Please. I would love to carry on reading, enjoying the complications and effects. It's a real beastly project to take on and does you great credit to write so well.

Thank you, your work is most appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Once again amazing story

Hey man, your stories are stupendous as always and the plot is absolutely amazing but I’ve think you’ve dropped certain elements that might lose your readers interest. Ive been reading since you first posted and I must say that while your journey from then to now has been great I feel that you’ve lost the element of erotic tension. In your first and second stories the length of the story was just right and was filled with the right amount of sex. However, your stories now consist of five to six pages and have lots of sexual tension but very little action, this may be a bit upsetting to your readers as they may want erotica over plot and story many times. This could lead to a very small audience at the end of your stories as they are the ones who stick for plot while other readers don’t bother to click on this series as they know they won’t have any satisfaction in reading it. And thus you lose insight and advice from your readers. All in al, your writing is fantastic and plot wise the story is good, however it would do you good to add in more sex scenes and make them a bit longer while you’re at it. Great work Friend and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to ch.6

This chapter is probably my favorite yet, honestly each one has me on the edge of my seat by the end. There were a few twists here and there like with how Ginger turned out to be and how Kevin wants to be with Megan. That bring said, while it may seem like too obvious a route, I'm still kinda hoping for Helen and Kevin to get together. On that note I'm thinking Kevin may have got with Megan moreso out of circumstance. Don't get me wrong, I know he likes her, but I'm just not feeling enough chemistry for the reaction. That aside, please keep up the work and pay no mind to those who want to call you that. This is truly fine work.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Observations

I do read serials but mostly I read stand alone stories of 1/2/3 pages because I’ve found so many serials start off well but then wander around like drunken snails. As far as futanori stories are concerned I’ve read less than a handful as my interests lie more with bdsm, transgender and mature. So it shows just how good you are as an imaginative writer.

My preference is 3 pages and it’s a bit of a stretch to 4. Up to now you’ve done 4/4/4/5/6 and once again it’s a tribute to your imagination and quality of writing that I’ve stuck with you. If your editor hadn’t persuaded you to split your intended 9 page Chapter 3 into a 4 & 5 I think you would have lost me.

Just a few miscellaneous observations on the story so far. “Diana found her future husband on a humid July afternoon” was the very first sentence of this story. Early on it was specifically mentioned what subjects Kevin was studying but not since.

I liked the race between Kevin and Helen and the bit with Mrs Lewinski which was a clever way of bringing Ginger back into the story and, like many others, lead me up the garden path with believing her to be a nice girl right up to the denouement of her being a bitch. Great piece of imagination. I don’t think you intend for Megan to be the love of his life just a rebound because of the previous few days. The story would have nowhere to go. But who knows?

Both Helen and her boss have picked up that something untoward is going on in the company and Suzan and Marianne are now coming under suspicion. Why introduce Sharon Richardson into the story if she wasn’t going to have further involvement? They need a new CFO? That’s interesting. 3 VP’s resigned in 2 months with no proper explanation. But is it as simple as being headhunted?

Kevin has sussed our that Nadine has some sort of plan involving Diana which leads to a logical conclusion. Drip feeding us with the gradual revelations about Kevin past? Kevin losing his naivety. Was Game of Thrones a clue as to a bombshell to come?

As you will have realised I’m not the kind of reader who is content to sit back and let the story unroll. I like to work out where I think the plot is going but sometimes I overthink and many times I’ve been completely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another great chapter

Honestly I was hoping for Megan to be his girlfriend even though you just introduced her on the last pages of this chapter, still Ginger being an asshole was a shock. The whole twin thing is a bit weird for me, while they fuck she just masturbates on the other bed is a bit sad.

Great writing as always keep up the good work.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
I forgot to mention

Something I forgot to mention in the comment I posted a few minutes ago.

My definition of a good story (probably like many others) is if I can see it in my mind and hear the characters speak in my ear. Also to feel that the narrator is sitting next to me explaining the story on a one-to-one basis. This story has, in all 5 chapters, done exactly that from the physical details to the personalities of the characters. I can see them and hear the individual voices particularly Kevin. I have seen Mrs Lewinski’s home; Kevin sitting next to the Athena statue by the Alpha-Pi-Alpha steps; the path of Kevin and Helen’s race; Helen raiding the fridge 😂 in the middle of the night. A great range of scenarios (restricted to 4 pages 🙏🤔🤓)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Job as always !

Fantastic story as always,

I'm always impressed by the writting quality and how you manage to subvert my expectations with every chapters, although the teasing with Helen is starting to be unbearable. They're made for each other, period !

Kevin is going through an interesting character development, it's really great to see him trying to find himself and experiencing new things, even though it sometimes clashes with his principles and values ("I don't want you to see me as a slut but no worries, I'm still gonna jump on you cause you smell good even though I've only met you tonight. Hypocrite ? me ? what do you mean ?" XD).

Anyway, looking forward to reading chapter 6,

Many thanks for this story and keep up the good work !

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Great story as always

Cant wait for chapter 6. Still pulling for Helen, great work and love your story telling.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9about 6 years ago

Epic as always! I love the new characters, but hope we get to see much more of Nadine and her story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have really enjoyed reading a piece erotic fiction that doesn't make me want to strike the male lead with a blunt object. Kevin has principles, beliefs, and convictions he holds to, often to his own expense.

You also avoid the pitfall of making that seem easy. I can read the struggle to stay on the 'straight and narrow'. The temptation. That inner conflict in particular is hard to write without making it explicit, but you pull it off marvelously.

5/5. I enjoy this enormously, and eagerly await more. Please, please, please, keep writing this, and hopefully many other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So close!

During Kevin and Helen's race I was mentally shouting at my screen for them to tie so they'd go in the shower at the same time.

This story is both great and frustrating for not just sticking to cliche scenarios and non stop fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WoW as ever

i love these stories just waiting for Kevin to his viginity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

Fantastic!!! Please wright more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't buy the attraction to Megan

Kevin is attracted to Helen, yet is chasing Megan and telling her he wants to be her boyfriend? Not feeling it. A connection built over time is more powerful than someone you just meet. Plus Kevin is fed up with the women (Diane, Nadine) using him (and exploiting people) for sex and wants more. He should become courageous and discuss a relationship with Helen, at least his philosophies. Megan asked Kevin about Helen showing her interest in him and he acts surprised. Really? That's when Kevin started acting weird to me. He's got a real relationship with Helen but is saying he wants to be Megan's boyfriend. He doesn't like Nadine exploiting people for sex and here he is being a slut. Wanna be a slut? Fine, but why bother with the friendship with Helen? Not believable.

The core conflict in this story is Helen vs Kevin and here you've made them become friends and Helen is attracted to Kevin who behaves like he's attracted to Helen but then...all the above which contradicts everything. The story is frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A night with friends

Really enjoy the series and look forward to each new chapter keep up the good work

scarlettnicholsscarlettnicholsabout 6 years ago
Adore The Story

I created my literotica account just now to comment on your story and tell you I love it. Not to mention giving it 5 stars and favoriting you and it. I will frequently check for updates! I cannot wait for the relationship between Kevin and Helen to blossom.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
Seriously, Ginger?

Damn, our man Kev just cannot catch a break. Diana, Nadine, now even sweet Ginger. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Megan turns out to be a black market arms dealer. Though I suspect a twin switcheroo is more likely(with Kev thinking at first that it was all Ashly's doing but soon finding out they were both in on it). But I guess I should focus on this chapter first; and I did have a criticism or two.

Helen's call with Kev was kind of strangely written. She's calling to ask him to work things out with Diana, then he tells her about Diana hitting him, and Helen is suddenly acting like Kev has abused-wife-syndrome. Kev left, that's what he was supposed to do. She's asking him to come back while at the same time berating him for staying in an abusive relationship. It just didn't make sense.

Honestly, even calling to ask him to get back with Diana didn't make sense. Helen might not have known how bad it really was, but she already knew it was a pretty awful experience for Kevin. And by the point in the story where she calls him, she has learned why he actually couldn't make rent, that he wasn't sleeping with his landlord, and that he's and unbelievably nice guy. And yet she is calling him to get back with Diana? Not with her? Not to offer him his old apartment back? Not anything other than, "well if you are still willing to demean and degrade yourself, I would appreciate you coming back because Diana won't stop bitching about it." Honestly, it killed a lot of my fondness for Helen that she wouldn't have changed her thinking after gaining more insight into Kev's situation.

I enjoyed Kevin and Helen getting to know each other better in the early part of the chapter. But I can't say the result of that new closeness was what I was expecting. At least not on Helen's part. It's pretty understandable why Kevin would seek out a relationship with Megan after that phone call.

On an unrelated note; are the double negatives intentional? There were like three this chapter and I've noticed them before as well. Your grammar seems on point otherwise, so I was just wondering about this. Kind of throws me off when Helen and Kevin suddenly sound like a couple rednecks.

Complaints aside, I'm still enjoying the story. But hopefully come their next Sunday movie night, Helen will have wised up some in how she treats Kev.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!

Story is not only hot, but very interesting. I hope Helen kicks someones ass in the near future. Very good character development and I like how it is not just smut and has that build up to said smuttiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing! Cant wait for more!!!

Like everyone else is saying this is the first series in a long while to get this kind of attention, the way you write characters and consistently come up with new subplots is amazing! If i may make a suggestion, I know you got some slack for it in the beginning, but i think you have a lot of really nice setups for some aggressive fucking. Between Diana, Ginger, and Nadine, theres a lot of opportunities for some great revenge/hate fucking painal.

Fox170Fox170about 6 years ago
I love your stories

I think you are very talented writer, It's great that you build characters and make them real, I hope you will continue.

When you finish Family Issues I would love to see some Medieval Fantasy stories

I thought of Megan as She-Orc for some reason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

Keep up the great work

It is a great read cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really great, but

Diana needs greater repercussions for banging the femboys

SerSaladFingersSerSaladFingersabout 6 years ago
Great writing. 5*

I think that last scene turned me Bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is amazing

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please hurry with chapter six!!!! I am starting to get antsy over here. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good!

Damn... I'm seriously thirsty for girl cock after reading that....

I want Helen to make love to Kevin soooo bad tho! I'd need several large navies to ship them as hard as I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Stuff!

Man I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving it

This is so good. Your writing is fantadtic, and you drive the story so well. I cant wait to find out what happens in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really liking your story so far and how you are setting things up. Hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very hot story..I figured Kevin would end up with Helen..I also figure Helen is like very well endowed Like bigger than Nadine by like 6 inches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story. Unlike most erotica, it well written with consistent and interesting characterization.

I'm sensing the story is going to end with Kevin and Helen together, but I'm sorta hoping for Kevin and Nadine myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
waiting too long

please waiting anxiously for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five star story

I just found this story and love it. Your characters have depth rarely seen outside of published fiction. Your dialogue is great.

I'm torn between who I want Kevin to end up with: Helen, Nadine, or the very dark horse candidate of newly introduced Sharon, although all signs point to Helen.

Only criticisms I have is the use of double negatives (I know it's in dialogue, but it still annoys me from college educated characters) and there are a few typos. For example, in the latest chapter you have a couple "Ashly" instead of "Ashley".

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yeah nah top notch.

You write a fantastic protagonist and supporting characters with depth and the feeling of genuine emotion. I feel very close to some of the characters, intrigued by other and want to we others burn.

Whatever you have in store for them, I anxiously await.

But take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Amazing I basically screwed my day at work by spending the previous nights reading all these chapters. I literally could not put it down, I went to bed at 4 am to get up at 8

aslamkhanm44aslamkhanm44about 6 years ago
dame hot

my cock has been hard and spraying cum on the keep board since the first part, don't remember how many ml I have already licked off it... want a shemale to suck and get myself fucked now woooow mmmmmyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Wow, this has been an amazing read. I'm beyond pleased to see that there's another chapter coming (as I wait patiently!), and hope there are many more. Hopefully I'm not the only person here more for the story and characters than the sex, but it's all good either way. Strange as it may sound, I feel like this story has somehow taught me more about tolerance and acceptance of others who may be a bit different, so thanks for that.

So with Megan, it's a rare surprise to meet a kind futa who's just happy to help and not take advantage of Kevin. However I think she and Kevin as a couple seems rather abrupt, perhaps more out of necessity because of Kevin's housing situation. I hope they slow it down and perhaps just become good friends, but they could of course shack up for a bit, until Megan has to leave to become an Olympiad or something.

I've sort of become attached to Helen; her wit, personality, and hidden vulnerability resonate with something in me I guess. Hopefully the way she and Kevin have inadvertently become close means something later on, and I really hope they end up together...after Helen finally calls Diana out for her immaturity and makes her get her own place. I'd love to see Diana try and start something while in a drug/alcohol induced state of stupidity (and perhaps jealousy), and have Helen finish it.

Big respect for finally breaking up with Diana (hope it's for good!), and for getting rid of big bird too (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just amazing

Loved every bit in this Saga. Can't wait for chapter 6. Any idea when it will come out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

As a start I have to admit I am a sucker for a happy ending to stories and you certainly have left a couple of roads for our hero to get a happy ending.

So, I hope it's not too much to ask for that he ends up with somebody who actually cares for him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 6?

I thought that chapter 6 had already been submitted. Any idea when it will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn, you’d think they’re be a test for this kind of thing. There’s no way he went his entire life not knowing he had these pheromones (hence why all the futas are smelling him up) he’s releasing, before this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
50 out of 100 tools used

I'm surprised Kevin didn't try teasing Megan's pussy/clit too through that, I mean he saw how it worked so well on Nadine, and with all the futas we've seen aside from her, they really neglect a whole other set of genitals, plus ass play too, imagine once he gets good at teasing female genitalia too, I think any partners he has will end up in a sex coma...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So many conflicting thoughts on this one!

"

That's not patronizing. Patronizing means to look down on someone, just so you know.

Helen kicked his ass, and Kevin laughed.

"

They can dig at eachother. They can laugh with and at themselves and one another. This is a relationship. This is love in the making. This is wonderful.

You did have an oops, both times mentioning the 'date night' as Sunday, then:

"It's a street party. They have one here every Saturday, in August."

I was so glad to see him leave when shithead hit him.

I gotta be straight up here, if he had gone back I'd have quit. I can't abide him being That Spinelessly Stupid.

He has other options - the train station bathroom, homeless shelters, cardboard boxes in alleys - all of which are supremely better than returning to that druggy abusive cunt. Note that I didn't call the shithead a 'cheater'. She wasn't cheating, he wasn't really in a relationship with her - he was prostituting himself pure and simple.

Being beaten up though, that's a clear, uncrossable line.

This is also where Helen loses my respect. Backing down, enabling and supporting an abusive, drug addicted mooch is not the kind of person I want Kevin to have ANYTHING to do with.

Helen blew the opportunity to confront Diana with the ugly fact of hitting Kevin. Solidly taking his side, standing up for him, would have been a huge deal. No, she hung up in fear of getting caught. Such a dichotomy for the tough Marine to be such a pathetic little bitch when it comes to her shitbag sister.

I was sad for Helen, but hopeful for Ginger... no, I didn't give up on Helen, but lets be blunt: Helen isn't likely to suddenly expect her sister to behave like a human being, and much more unlikely to do anything about it when Diana blows off those expectations.

And then Ginger turns out to be a Diana in training wheels.

fuck all

Wowwy, straight to the 'using the ugly chick' routine? This doesn't really mesh with his pride as displayed thus far. It feels more like he is taking advantage of a girl who has never had her world rocked.

I'm not just a little disappointed in Kevin's shift to opportunistic jerk. Yes, she was nice to him - Once. Hopefully they laugh it off, to make that the basis of anything more is simply lazy writing.

Complaints aside, this continues to be an amazing story. I have my suspicions on how you'll make everything click together, but I'm guessing that there's a Lot of crazy before it gets resolved.

I mean... you have a ton of irons in the fire right now!

Going to reviews, I do agree - the Big Bird thing wasn't just a turn off, it was freakishly fucked up in every possible bad way. It's the kind of thing you have Nadine's dead-eyed assassin/accountant whip out to further terrify her victim.

Reading a few other reviews, I also agree that the complete lack of pussy/ass play on these "women" is full-stop failure to pleasure fully. It also wastes an entire way to make the story hotter.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still reading

...and yes, you're a rape-advocating asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love.

So awesome! Please continue this! Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I’ve read so many stories on here (as videos don’t do it for me) and this is such a fantastic story. It has well written sex scenes which is always important but even more so there’s such a interesting story between Kevin and the people he meets and honestly I wish it would never end. I know I have so much more to read but even this far through I am completely obsessed with the story and I find myself reading it at work and every other time of day when I have a free minute. I loved that Kevin found someone special in the end of this chapter and I can’t wait to find out what happens next!

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I really enjoy your descriptions of the sex scenes. And you’re excellent in delving into the characters’ personalities. I agree with the other commenters about Diana being a real bitch. I like the the way you show Kevin developing, quickly, from a boy into a young man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love your stories

perfect amount of nice mixed with naughty love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

I liked Kevin and Helen. I thought that were going to end up together. Now He is just acting like the slut the girls thought he was. Sorry to say that, but I really liked the way he helped Helen come out of her shell. But I'll keep reading, and hope for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I wasn’t sure I would like it but bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Late to the party it seems but I just gotta say that what started first as something really edgy and not healthy has at least turned into something much like a flower opening up to soak in the sun..the stories gotten better I'm invested in the characters and really just rooting for at this point helen finding herself again and kevin growing up like anyone else in this world and finding a good relationship himself.

BolsarnaroBolsarnaroabout 3 years ago

It is unbelievable to me that on this website such talent can be found. Your stories are not just sexual accessories but real literature. The characters are deep and engaging. It allows the reader to identify themselves with almost every single one of them. I feel Helen's pain and understand why she lives the life of a hermit, but I can also live through her slowly opening up through your writing. I can also feel Kevin and the necessity of growing up in a world that is cold and unforgiving and in which everyone wants something from you. He constantly has to be the adult even though he is not really one, and most of the people around her do not treat him as such. And to those who call you a rape apologist? To hell with them, you represent how damaging a toxic relationship can be, you try to show the darkness of sexual exploitation both in professional and casual settings (f.e. what Ginger and Diana are attempting). All I can say: Keep it up in the last two days I have been devouring your story, even though this is the first one I comment under.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

You impress me with your writing. But this piece has asking: is this reality with a dash of fantasy or just the opposite?

For one thing, each futa in this story is super dominant. None of them, though you describe them as individuals who go to extremes to look like the sexiest females on the face of the earth, wish to be screwed or would for a minute, consider pleasuring any man orally. In my reality, many Shemales actually do, and most guys would love to oblige them. I’m just sayin,’ use that incredible imagination of your to mix it up some.

One other observation is that Kevin just doesn’t seem like a real boy. He let’s Diane treat him like like a little bitch, yet he is portrayed as this self reliant goody two shoes who is just happens to love fallating giant chicks with dicks. Is there a boy like him anywhere on god’s green earth? And Then he turns around and fixes an older futa’s washing machine. I can’t decide weather I want to kick his butt or make love to it!

But please don’t get me wrong, this a fun read, with lots of well described, steamin’ hot crossdressing sex, which, gives you an A+ In my book!

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

This is so good, I enjoy seeing Kevin with people other than Diana, people who don't force him to sodomize himself. Still shipping Kevin and Helen, might have to come up with a ship name for them. Kevlen? Hevin? Kelen Helvin? Might have to think about this more...

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Best story ever... Please please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, first of all, whoever it was that spoke out against Big Bird... Thank you! That was some freaky s*** LOL

Second, this is really great stuff! I have no idea where you're going next, I am just hoping that you keep going. Wonderful storytelling, believable, flawed and yet undeniably heroic characters. I can't wait to see what's next for our favorites.

Obviously, we are all rooting for Kevin and Helen, but both of them are growing and I suppose have more growth to do. Then there is the whole Mafia in the background thing and holy crap who knows what else you have up your sleeve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story could be a novel it's so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i dont usually comment on these sorts of things but this series has been one of the best ive ever read. its hot but heartfelt and incredibly well written. please keep making these as long as you can im such a huge fan

service_proservice_proabout 1 year ago

Spoiler:

Megan won the game that should have been called "7 minutes in Kevin."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous