Family Issues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, your smell, baby, I missed it so much." She pushed him on his back, and frantically unbuttoned his jeans.

"Take your pants off," she huffed.

Kevin obeyed. It was painfully familiar.

Diana was out of her top and shorts in a blink, standing before him, her majestic nakedness on display. He knew every nook and every inch of it by heart and could recognize her in the dark. The birthmark she had under her left tit. The little scar she had near her bellybutton from an old surgery. The curve of her waspy waist. The Big bird tattooed on her heaving cock. She was the first woman he ever saw naked. She was his girlfriend, his first and probably the last.

He knew the drill. Kevin sat up and took her cock in his hands, pursing his lips.

Diana surprised him by pushing him on his back again. She got hold of his cock and shocked him again as she took it into her loving mouth.

Kevin bit his lip.

Her fingers held around the shaft where she gripped it at its base. She sucked on the head, her tongue everywhere, and then she began to go down on it, not stopping until her nose was pressed against Kevin's stomach. She then started to slowly fuck her face on that cock, letting it all the way out, sucking on the head a bit, then taking it all the way into her mouth and throat.

She saw him staring at her, questioning, pulled out and winked. "Eye contact, baby. When giving head, always keep eye contact."

"You meant, Baby Butt."

She shook her head. "None of that anymore."

He stared at her as she continued to pleasure him. This was the first time she had taken care of him.

She wrapped her fist around the shaft of his cock. "Having fun yet?" She said, squeezing his cock and flicking her tongue through the pearl of pre-cum that formed at the slit. "And you are so tasty," she added, driving her tongue into his slit, then fastening her lips on it and sucking audibly.

"Mmm..." She said, licking her lips. She then extended her tongue and let it slide along the underside of Kevin's cock, until just the head was sitting inside her mouth, before closing her lips around it and sucking, her cheeks hollowing with the effort.

"Oh," Kevin moaned.

Diana swallowed his cock so fast he forgot to breathe. Her mouth gripped him like a vise, kneading his shaft during her descent and withdrawal. She nibbled on it with her teeth, making him jump in her mouth.

"Gen...gently."

Her black eyes were on him the entire time, reading his reactions. He hated the power that she had over him, but he had to admit his body had developed a Pavlovian response to her beauty. His balls were tight already.

Up and down.

She raised her head and placed her index finger on his lips. "Suck on

it, baby."

Kevin opened his mouth and sucked on the finger like a desperate baby.

"Good b..." She paused. Diana pulled her finger out of his mouth and stuck the wet appendage in his overused rectum. She played around until she found the prostate and Kevin tensed. Her lips went back to sucking his cock while she fingered him.

The combined bobbing and fingering was so stimulating, so intense, he never knew what hit him. His orgasm was so sudden it virtually caught him off guard. One second he was enjoying the intense sensations, and the next he was cumming forcefully into her mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah..." His back arched.

Diana rose and opened her mouth, showing a now-breathless Kevin the puddle of cum on her tongue. She spat it into her hand and proceeded to rub her cock.

Kevin knew what she wanted, so he slid closer to her and locked his legs around her waist. He lay back on the bed as she grabbed his hips and pulled him onto her cock. Then she reached forward and pulled him onto her lap. His legs snaked around her thin waist as he settled fully down onto her throbbing penis.

Oh, God, I missed that beautiful ass so much," she said. "I can't believe that I almost lost you."

Her arms slid around him, and her lips sought him for a deep kiss. Tongues were rubbing and wrestling in each other's mouth as her excitement built. Kevin could taste his own seed on her lips and tongue. Their hips were grinding as Diana was engulfed by Kevin's eager ass.

"Reverse cowboy, Baby."

Kevin swivelled dutifully. He was flexible enough and could do it without letting her cock out of him. He turned around until he sat with his back to her, her cock still etched deeply into his bowels. He knew what she wanted.

"Lean forward."

Kevin leaned forward, hands resting on her calves.

She grabbed his legs, folded them back and placed them on her stomach, massaging his toes. "Ride me, baby, make me blow a fuse."

Kevin started pumping himself on her cock. His small ass went up and down on her slick shaft, filling the room with the wet noises of lovemaking.

Diana moaned and placed both hands on his ass cheeks, rubbing them. "God, this is good," she exclaimed, revelling in the ability to do whatever she wanted.

She possessively cupped the firm flesh while Kevin's ass moved up and down. Each time his bottom slapped her pelvis he ground his ass on her meat pole.

Diana kept playing with the soles of his feet. "I'm so close baby. I haven't bust a nut in two weeks."

Kevin increased the tempo, his ass slapping hard as he came down.

Diana watched as her thick pole was swallowed by the tight ring of his rectum. It seemed to be stretched to the max when she was inside him, and it was the most beautiful sight in the world. Kevin twisted his ass with each stroke, getting lots of skin contact before flattening against her. Diana's cock pistoned smoothly in the hot, tight caress of his back tunnel.

Diana's orgasm pooled in her balls, and the tension radiated out through her limbs.

"I'm...I'm cumming again!" Kevin moaned, and then Diana felt the spasms rip through his ass. Shaking and grunting hoarsely through another orgasm, his climax launched her own, and Diana blew her load deep into his bowels.

Both grunted and went rigid. Their bodies were synched.

"I love you, Kevin Baby." Diana rubbed his ass. "I missed you so much."

Kevin hung his head, panting. Then he pulled out. Her cum dripped from his ass down his leg. "Yeah."

-

"Is Helen working today?" Kevin dried his hair. He just had his third post-sex shower since morning.

"Why?"

"You always work Sunday night and me and Helen catch a movie every Sunday night. But she didn't call me today, and she didn't answer my messages."

Diana's face twisted and Kevin realized his mistake. He shouldn't rub in the fact that he remained in contact with Helen.

"She didn't feel too well this morning. I think she's in her room, sleeping it off."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Who gives a fuck?" Diana decision to start on a new road of kindness lasted forty-five minutes.

Kevin pulled his clothes on and went to check out for himself.

"Helen?" He knocked gently on her door. There was no answer.

"Leave her alone, Baby." Diana came behind him. "Let's go to bed. I wanna spoil you some more."

Kevin knocked again.

"Maybe she's at work?" Diana said. "She must have gone out when I was away. If she wanted to go out to see a stupid movie she would have called you."

"She would have called me either way."

"She's not really your friend, Kevin."

"What?"

"Don't feel bad about it, Baby. She's like that."

"Like what?"

"Cold fish. She doesn't have feelings like regular people do."

"You think?" Kevin pushed the door open and turned the dimmer halfway.

Helen was curled on her bed under the blanket in a fetal position, her magnificent golden hair splayed across the mattress. She raised her head when he turned on the light and looked at him bleary-eyed. Her brow was red and her green eye bright with fever.

She blinked in the dim light but suddenly noticed it was Kevin and her beautiful face lit up with a smile. "Hey."

"Hey yourself." Kevin felt a lump in his throat. At first, their dynamic was based on hate, then it turned into sympathy born of pity. It was something else entirely now. During the last few weeks she became important. Helen was someone he talked to every day and shared his small victories and big defeats with. Going back to the Brion penthouse had a huge silver lining, and that silver lining lay on the bed looking like she needed help. "What's wrong?"

"I'm a bit under the weather." Helen's teeth chattered and she shivered.

Kevin crossed the room to her bed and lay his palm over her forehead. "Jesus, you're burning up." He ran to the bathroom and returned three seconds later with a thermometer. "Open wide."

Helen gave him her "Oh, please" look, but she opened her mouth and took the thermometer nonetheless.

"One hundred and five. My prognosis is that you're either an oven or that you're very ill."

"I took something to help bring it down."

"Are you serious?" Kevin ran to the kitchen and returned a minute later with a towel wrapped around some ice cubes. "Put that on your forehead. Diana, help her get dressed, she needs to see a doctor ASAP."

"She said she's okay." Diana twisted her mouth.

"I can fry an omelet on your sister's forehead."

"She probably just ate something. Let's go to bed, Baby."

"I'm trying to see things from your perspective, Diana," Kevin raised his voice. "But I just can't stick my head so far up my ass."

"Hey, you're overreacting," Helen smiled weakly. "I just need something for my stomach so I can sleep it off."

"Am I the only adult in this house? Doctor! Now!"

-

The tall, young doctor looked tired. He was obviously a resident; attending physicians almost never shared the nightshift load in the North Western Memorial Hospital. He ruffled through Helen's blood test results and CT scan, and looked troubled enough to cause worry. However, Kevin crossed his eyes behind the doctor's back, and Helen had to bite her lip to keep a straight face. She mimed choking herself, to make him stop.

The fact that Kevin was here with her was a massive boost to her morale. She looked at his smiling face and thanked the gods for sending him back. His two-week absence had been torture. Whichever way she looked at it, she had to admit she dearly needed him in her life.

"Sorry?" The doctor said.

"I didn't say anything," Helen said.

"Is she going to die, Doctor?" Kevin asked. "Because I want your 75-inch T.V if you do, Helen. Can you put that in your will?"

"Excuse me, who are you exactly?" The doctor turned to Kevin.

"I'm Kevin." Kevin shook the doctor's hand warmly.

"No, I meant are you her family? Because only family members are allowed to escort the patients into the examination room."

"In that case, I'm her dad."

"You look a bit young."

"Then I'm her son. Pick the one you like best; I'm not choosy."

The doctor realized that Kevin wasn't going anywhere soon and turned back to Helen. "Do you smoke, Mrs. Brion?" He peered into her eye with a small flashlight.

"Define smoke?" Kevin said. "She smokes a lot of things. I saw her puff weed. In fact, those blood tests, she'd smoke them if you won't watch her carefully."

"I don't smoke," Helen said. "Don't listen to him, he's delusional. He has this delusion that he's funny."

The doctor sighed. "Do you drink?"

"Only in the morning, with her breakfast," Kevin said. "And lunch...dinner too. In fact, when she's asleep I drip vodka into her mouth with a nozzle. That's how she likes it."

"Do you exercise regularly?" The doctor said.

"She masturbates a lot," Kevin said. "Does it count?"

Helen started laughing, but it was too painful on her stomach. "Kevin!"

"Sorry, I missed that." He pointed at her and then at himself. "There's no one else I know who is embarrassed so easily and so beautifully."

"Go stand in the corner!"

"Okay. But if you decide to cut her open, Doc, and you find a hundred dollar bill inside, it's mine. She ate it. She does that too."

"Corner! Now! No one is cutting me open."

"Actually..." The doctor said.

"What? What 'actually'? 'Actually' wasn't part of the plan."

"You've got appendicitis, Mrs. Brion."

"Can't I get a shot or something?"

"It's a simple procedure, but it's very urgent. It's a good thing that you came tonight. Smart call."

Kevin pulled out his mobile and started recording. "Can you repeat what you just said, doc? I wanna play it to her later. Repeatedly."

-

Hearing came back first. A machine droning on and on a constant beep, beep, beep. Her sense of smell came back second. A draft of air hit her face, warm with a tincture of bleach. Sight came next. Above her, the ceiling was composed of polystyrene squares laid on a grid-like frame. Memory came last. She had surgery. Helen spent months in places like this after her injury, going through several surgeries and lengthy rehabilitation. She hated hospitals.

Then she remembered that Kevin was back, and the rest didn't matter at all.

"Hey." She croaked.

Someone offered a glass of water to her lips, and she gulped greedily. Another one was provided immediately.

"Hey yourself." Kevin's worried face appeared from behind and touched her forehead. "Your fever is down. Any pains? The nurse said to call her if you wake up and have pains."

"Nothing I can't handle. What time is it?"

"Two AM."

"How did I do?"

"Great. The doctors said you get top marks for lying prone during general anaesthesia."

Helen laughed and then winced because it hurt. "Idiot. Everything went okay? All is back to normal?"

"Minus one appendix." He touched her forehead again and compared the temperature to his own. Helen liked his touch. "Well, plus one octopus arm that I told them to install. They already punched a hole going in, so why waste such an opportunity?"

"Why an octopus?"

"Now you can lift the remote with those little suction cups while using your other hands to eat Jambalaya."

"Awesome."

"At least it can be a great conversation piece. Think about it. You're sitting with your friends. Awkward silence all around because all the topics had been chewed to death."

Helen nodded. "Then you go, 'have you heard about Helen, the girl with the octopus arm?'"

"Boom."

"Yep, being more of a freak is what my life dearly needs right now." She grunted and tried to rise.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I don't need suction cups, I need to pee."

Kevin pushed her down. "The doctor said no getting up until tomorrow."

"I need to pee."

"There you go." Beaming, he pulled a grey pot from under the patient bed.

"I'm not peeing in that."

"Want me to help?"

"Turn around and cover your ears."

"Why?"

"I'm serious, Kevin."

"Okay." He complied. "Not sure what's the big fuss is about. You've got a new trick down there?"

"Shutup." Relief hit her as she emptied her bladder into the pot. "Call on a nurse to take it, please."

"Take it where? Do you think you'll need it later?"

"Idiot."

"Why bother a nurse? I'll take it."

"I don't want you to look at it."

"And I'm the Idiot?" He took the pot to the room's small bathroom. "Oh my god, Helen, I accidentally looked down. It's...it's...so special." He shouted from the bathroom. "That yellow liquid that came out of you. I bet only seven billion people and every creature on the planet does that."

"Stop making me laugh. My stitches hurt like a bitch when I do."

He came back, sat on the sofa near the bed and opened his ancient laptop.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Huffman lossless compression on an eight-bit image using C++. It's for my Computer Vision course."

"Huffman who?"

"Total douchebag. He had no heart when it came to stupid Computer Science students."

"I meant you don't need to stay here. Take my car and go home."

"The doctor said that it's best if you have a family member around for the next 24 hours. They're understaffed anyway; some salary dispute between the nurses and the management." Kevin yawned into his palm. "I mean, what if you need to pee again or god forbid, even poop?"

"I can call Diana."

Kevin raised his eyebrow.

"Good point. But go home. Seriously. I'll be okay."

"What are you talking about? Got me my Huffman compressing right here. Got my best friend, Helen Brion, on my left. Where else do you think I'd rather be?"

"You don't have too."

"Tuck your octopus limb and go to sleep you annoying woman."

Helen relaxed and lay on her side, watching him as he clicked on the keyboard. From time to time he cursed softly. Helen decided that she'll have a word with that Huffman guy, whoever he was.

"You and Diana are back together?" She said in a quiet voice.

Kevin nodded, but his face was unreadable.

"So it turned out for the best, right? I mean, at first you had to...but now you returned to Diana because you wanted to, not because you feel like you owe me money, right?" Her voice trembled and she sounded hopeful. "I know she can be terrible sometimes, but you didn't come back to her because you feel like you owe me money, right?"

"I don't feel like I owe you money, I really owe you money."

"Please, stop."

Kevin nodded.

She didn't miss the fact that he dodged her question about Diana. However, she didn't want to deal with the reasons. Most of them meant that he would be gone from her life again, probably for good. She buried them under the lies people sometimes tell themselves when facing reality is too harsh.

"Kevin?"

"They didn't really install an octopus arm. I wanted them too, but the doctors here have no vision."

"That first night that we met?"

"What about it?"

"I called you childish."

"I am childish."

"Not where it counts."

Kevin shrugged and kept typing. "We said a lot of shitty things that night. Water under the bridge."

"I'm so sorry. What I forced you into, that's...it was so ugly. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not. It changed my life, on so many levels. I..." He looked up. "There are some things that I regret. Getting to know you is not one of them."

She wanted to tell him that he didn't just change her life, he flipped it upside-down, but she didn't.

"Kevin?"

He stopped typing and turned to her, purple eyes questioning.

"I'm..."

"What?"

"I'm..."

"Yeah, I know." He squeezed her hand lightly. "Go to sleep, Helen."

The last thing she remembered before the sandman took her was Kevin punching on the keyboard with his right, while he kept holding her hand.

-

Helen woke up.

She wasn't in hell, and definitely not in heaven. She woke up in a world that was neither good nor bad, but a mix of both.

Helen was hospitalized for six months after her injury, so waking up in a white bed to the buzz of fluorescent and the smell of bleach was nothing new. However, there was something this morning that was shockingly different.

She was calm.

After her injury, she used to lie awake for hours. Grief, more than pain had a lot to do with it. She mourned her lost beauty, she mourned her fallen comrades but most of all she mourned the death of Andy whom she loved from afar. Since that fateful day in Iraq, she had countless nightmares every night. Dreams about going up in flames, of screams, and skin melting on bones.

Not tonight.

The sunbeams sneaked through the high window and played on her white mattress like naughty children. She was a performer on a stage. The beam of light searched, until it found her and touched her face. Helen lay quiet, staring at the ugly ceiling, feeling refreshed, because for the first time in years her sleep had been serene. Not a single dream. No fire. No screams. Just blissful sleep.

Perplexed, she decided that with her appendix some of the poison that she had in her also came out. Then she smiled at the stupidity of that thought. It must have been something else.