All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 10'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You make me check this page religiously for updates

The title says it all - what began as a desire to read smut has now turned into a regular check on the page for a really really great story. The character development is amazing, and your writing carries with it an admirable style.

8)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
10/5

Super awesome

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 6 years ago

Poor Nadine. I hope you'll give her and Bridget a spinoff when this story is done. I'm thinking love story meets Hostel... that would be sexy. Anyway keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck. You.

How fucking dare you end this chapter like this! Knowing well all have to wait god knows how long?! You’re cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great entry

But I hate cliffhangers. So you better give us chapter 11 very soon!

burkdmburkdmalmost 6 years ago
Fucking brilliant.

Seriously this is so good.

Quick question though, is Helen bigger than Nadine? Please tell me Helen is bigger. :)

burkdmburkdmalmost 6 years ago
Consider a patreon

You should create a patreon for your writing.

I for one would happily pay a couple bucks a chapter to read it like, a week early. And I'm sure a lot of others would too. You're pretty much at the top of the transexual/crossdresser section of literotica on the toplist, so I think you'd make some decent money from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please stop writing

ILLITERATE DRIVEL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is inhumane

Partially because you know it's usually about a month in between uploads and also because poor Helen omfg why can't Kevin just understand that he's gonna break her heart if he goes back to that stupid whore Diana!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Porn comic?

Please please please contact InCase and ask him to draw the comic version of your story. That would be just amazing. You do great work.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Gee, Thanks

"Don't fret, it gets worse before it gets better. " Gee, thanks, lol. Looking forward to it. Your plot is convoluted and powerful, keep up the good work.

wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago

Great chapter, though I was sad to see Nadine storm out of Kevin's life. My favorite sex scenes of the series have been between those two, their chemistry is off the charts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are the best

I always wait for your story to come. i love the vacation of helen and kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it !!!!!!!

I love your writing can't wait for next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are the master

I’m torn, I so want everything to work out perfectly for Helen and Kevin right now, but I also know that when it finally does this amazing journey will be over. Thank you for your incredible story.

bananashake1997bananashake1997almost 6 years ago
Super story keep it bit more

My fetish is domination with romance. Hairy Naidne is also required. Middle eastern woman can do wonder in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Out of character

Was perfect up until the part where Kevin gave his cockimamy excuse for why he can't just let Helen buy his dad's debt. Extremely out of character. Maybe it wasn't your intention, but you made it sound almost as if Kevin WANTED to be with Diana. The logic he uses is so piss-poor that I can't help but wonder if that is indeed his excuse. It's one thing to turn down Nadine's offer, but another to turn down Helen's offer, DESPITE the previous chapter and the first two pages of this chapter.

The Kevin we know prior to page three of this chapter would NOT, under any circumstances keep sleeping with Diana (unless it meant life and death or she was outright raping him). Not when he knows what it is doing to Helen. He would suck his pride and work to pay Helen back for the $125,000 he would now owe her. That's what love is. Putting the needs of the one you love about your own. And in this case, his pride. That's how Kevin got into this whole mess in the first place. He wanted to save his dad, so it only follows that he'd try to do the same for Helen. That's the difference between Nadine offering to pay off Kevin's debt and Helen offering to pay it off. He LOVES Helen and will go out of his way to make her happy.

Page three afterwards just seemed like an excuse to keep this story going any longer than it needs to go. I get it. You want drama, but the execution should have been different. Like have Kevin and Helen finally getting together take place AFTER the drama with Diana is sorted out. Or maybe have it come out that Helen's bank account if frozen due to Nadine's shady dealings. Something like that, but the execution here is extremely out of character for Kevin, IMO.

And I say this as someone who has ready every single chapter of this tremendous story. It has been a very good read and is far better than 99.9% of the works on this site. I only give this criticism because I am invested in seeing what happens next.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only 3 more chapters?!?

That means you will start another book about them.

Right?

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Questions, rants etc…

Q: Will you consider a patreon, Amazon book.

A: Meh, not sure. Thanks for the compliment but it feels greedy. And anyway I’m writing for a niche. If I’ll publish I’ll get maybe a handful of readers. If we believe Literotica statistics, then ~20-40K people read each of my chapters. I’m writing so that people will read the stuff I work hard to create.

Q: Which is bigger, Helen or Nadine?

A: They are amazingly exactly the same, to the millimetre

Q: Nadine is out of Kevin’s life?

A: Nope, she still has big a part to play.

Q: Nadine and Brigitte spinoff?

A: Maybe. I know Nadine is a nice person, but she’s also doing terrible things. I’m glad people like her, but not sure she can hold a story on her own.

Rant: Illiterate drivel.

Me: Starts crying. Not really, but really dude? 10 chapters 5-6 pages each and this is all you have to say?

: Kevin acts out of character.

Me: Not so sure. He is very proud and never wanted help or discounts from anyone – starting at chapter 1. Starting a relationship with Helen while he owes her money isn’t smart.

Q: Will you start another story of Helen and Kevin?

A: There is just so much that I can torture these two without it getting old. There are other stories and other characters to explore. I’ve got the idea for two more stories in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

please be quick about the next chapter

BigdeeresterBigdeeresteralmost 6 years ago
Just keep doing what you are doing

Is a great story I have been reading it since day one. I love the characters the story line and how it keeps you on your toes. Please keep up the awesome work.

DorinGryDorinGryalmost 6 years ago
Heart is officially broken

So after gutwrenching (not really) reading I finally got to see their love and i'm even more heart broken. I just want Helen to punch her sister in the face. Ugggghhhh. Please keep writing.

DorinGryDorinGryalmost 6 years ago
So heart wrenching.

So as if once was not enough I read this chapter a second time thinking I missed something alas I had not. I am hoping that some how Helen, Nadine, Imam and Kevin become like a family. I feel for Nadine and Helen since they got the "green weenie" (something Valkyrie would understand), definitely something missing the last scene the whole time I kept thinking why didn't Kevin say something. All in all I don't want to like this story but now I feel like Nadine waiting by the phone after getting fucked.

LegitwoodLegitwoodalmost 6 years ago
Team Nadine

Personally I was hoping Kevin would end up with Nadine, even though it was kind of obvious that you planned on pairing him with Helen.

shooter130shooter130over 5 years ago
Hurry, next chapter please!

I can't wait till the next chapter. I don't know why Helen was upset though. Kevin told her how her sister rapes and abuses him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fuck you

fuck you for that bullshit at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter i can see where the different plot lines are converging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Best series ever. Can not wait to see where you take Kevin and helen’s Romance. When will the next part come out? This is the best series I ever read and it leaves me wanting more every time.

kyriss12kyriss12over 5 years ago

Valkyrie better straiten herself up, and live up to her nick name because now really is the worst time to wallow in self pity. With everything that's going on right now, if she doesn't keep calm and stay right on it she's going to get buried.

Also does Kevin honestly believe Diana is just going to let him buy his freedom? I'm pretty sure she's the kind of person who would deliberately sabotage his job, personal life, and finances in order to make him dependent on her for survival.

With he size and depth of the conspiracy working against them, I think it might be a lot better for Keven and Helen to cut their losses, skip town, and start fresh. Kev's dad seems pretty cool, I'm pretty sure if he knew what his son was going through he would file for bankruptcy in a heartbeat.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
40% story and 60% masturbation

I know you are articulate. I know you are more than a writer of smut. I know you have a knowledge of the classics. I know you have an understanding of how words work. Which makes this all the more disappointing.

This surely can’t be the story that you started out writing. What you began was an interesting and complex plot with the sex as an integral part of the story. It didn’t matter if it was Diana or Nadine it was there because it was actually needed. But now it’s a story wound round masturbation. I can’t believe that’s what you intended.

Perhaps the series was going to be shorter and you are stretching it out for some reason? Anyone can write crude smut. You have the ability to rise above that if your ego will permit.

The easy response would be to say if you don’t like it then go read somebody else’s offerings. But hopefully you’ll accept this as a genuine comment from someone who has got used to a higher standard from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very impressive.

I love it. Parts are improbable, but possible. Others are annoyingly like real life.

I just pray that the good guys win

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much suspense!

I love it!

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

So when I finished Ch.9 I was more eager than ever to read the next entry. But while waiting for this chapter to get posted I realized I actually was anything but eager for Kev and Helen to have to return to their lives. It was much easier to think of them as having just never gone back. But I loved the series too much to give it up forever. So I've finally come back to it, and was immediately reminded why I didn't want to see these two characters I love so much have to suffer again.

Kev's refusal to let Helen put an end to his indentured servitude was incredibly frustrating, but I can't say it was unexpected from his character. On the other hand, Helen reaching out to his dad was a very pleasant surprise. I have no idea how she is even going to begin explaining things, but at least its a step in the right direction of getting Kev out from under his dad's debts.

Even as the side plots with all our dastardly villains seem to be entering their final stages, I still have trouble getting invested. With the exception of wanting to see Diana go down hard, I just don't care about these other characters. It's nice that her list of chargeable offenses is racking up, but everything else is still feeling like a big distraction. Not to mention, judging by that ending Helen would still probably bend over backwards to keep her sister out of trouble. I should say that I do care about Nadine as well, but I'm really not sure how she factors in or what her plans are(if she has any). She certainly didn't express it well, but it was still sad seeing her realize she really didn't have a chance with Kev anymore.

The sex scene with Diana and the agent felt gratuitous. At this point, any sex that isn't between Kevin and Helen should be crucial to the plot. We knew Diana had him under her thumb after the last chapter, so there was no need for it. I did enjoy Kev and Helen's fun morning together.

Still enjoying it, but hoping these last few chapter are more focused on what really matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think they want a real estate agency to add to their collection. A literal shit load of money + everything else in the syndicate is scary.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Poor Helen, Kevin is so proud, he doesn't want help and simply wants to wait out Diana so that he can get out of his situation the right way, meanwhile Kevin is breaking Helen's heart. The human drama in this story is extraordinary and I'm so into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Don't fret, it gets worse before it gets better."

uhm, don't quit your job to write greeting cards...

:D

Seriously, this is really fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should write mainstream novels, you are very talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the others, if you aren't already, you should look into writing as a profession. The symbolism, the plot, the tension .. it's actually remarkable and a bit sad that a story this good is tucked away in this small corner of the internet. But you know what, I'm just happy I get to be someone who gets to experience this little gem.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 1 year ago

ugh. Kevin and Diana going at it. Rough. But I know its going to work out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous