Family Matters Ch. 05

Story Info
The Family That Plays Together.
1.2k words
4.35
10.1k
14
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

When Frank saw his sister in the kitchen cleaning up he went up to her rubbing his cock up against her ass and grabbing her breasts.

"Not now, Jim, the kids may see us!"

Frank let go of her breasts and stepped back quickly. They weren't his sister's breasts he had just grabbed. They were his mother's. "Oh fuck, Mom, I'm sorry. I thought you were Gail."

Jean just stood there looking at Frank's throbbing cock.

Frank's sister, Gail, started laughing when he told her about trying to fuck their mother. She got a mischievous look on her face and said, "I wonder if Dad would fall for the same thing. I look just like Mom and we even have the same haircut."

They came up with a plan... Their father plays golf every Saturday. All they needed to do was get their mother out of the house. Frank convinced her to take his car and go shopping.

When Jim got home from playing golf Gail was standing at the kitchen sink wearing panties and one of her mother's tee shirts. When he saw Jean standing at the sink in her panties he unzipped his pants letting out his growing penis. Tip-toeing up to Jean he pulled her panties down and pushed his hard cock between her legs.

Without turning around Gail stepped back and bent over the sink spreading her legs a little to give the expected cock better access. Reaching between her legs she grabbed her father's cock and guided it to her pussy where he buried it all the way to his balls before pumping it in and out.

After her father finished unloading all his cum in her pussy Gail stood up and turned around. She feigned total surprise and started apologizing profusely. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry. I thought you were Frank. Will you ever forgive me?"

Jim was flabbergasted. He had just fucked his daughter. "No, I'm to blame. I thought you were Mom."

Gail saw a small drop of cum at the tip of her father's cock. She reached down and squeezed the last bit of cum out of his cock catching it with her fingers.

She looked up at her father and stuck her fingers in her mouth. "I won't tell anyone if you don't." She pulled her panties up and went back to her bedroom.

Jim's dick was getting hard again as he watched his daughter go.

Later that afternoon Frank and Gail got home from an early movie and saw their mother and father lounging in the sun by the pool. Not wanting to disturb them they stood in the kitchen watching.

Gail pointed and said, "Look, Mom's giving Dad a hand-job!"

They just stood there watching their mother masturbate their father. Jim grabbed Jean's hand and stopped her stroking. He was cumming.

"Holy shit," Frank said. "Mom just made Dad cum in his pants."

Gail pulled her skirt up and her panties down. "Fuck me now," she demanded, "before they come back in the house." She leaned over the kitchen table and entered her doggy style just like her father had done earlier.

Just as Frank slammed his cock into Gail he saw his mother and father get up and head back to the house. He only had time for a few thrusts before he had to pull his cock out of his sister's pussy.

Gail quickly pulled her panties up and lowered her skirt. She whispered in Frank's ear, "You owe me a fuck. You pulled your dick out before I had time to cum."

"Me neither," Frank whispered. "Let's go finish what we started right now."

Out loud, Frank said, "Gail, I have something in my bedroom I want to show you." He took Gail's hand and headed down the hallway.

The next afternoon Jean and Gail were by the pool sunbathing and having a glass of wine. They were both nude and Gail couldn't help but notice something between her mother's legs. "I can't help but notice you have something hanging from your pussy," she said.

Jean said, "My panties. Your father likes to stuff them in my pussy after we have sex. He claims it's to stop his cum from leaking out and leaving wet spots in the bed. I think he likes to pull the panties out of my pussy with his mouth when he eats me."

"That's gross," Gail said in fake disgust. Then she added, "I've never tried panty stuffing. What's it feel like?"

Jean reached between her legs and pulled the panties from her pussy.

"Spread your legs," she told Gail and slowly pushed the panties into Gail's pussy until nothing was showing except pussy. "Take them out in the morning and wear them."

As soon as Frank got home Gail dragged him to her room and told him to retrieve their mother's panties. Frank dove right in. He spent a long time licking and sucking her clitoris making her cum multiple times before he finally stuck his tongue in her pussy and hooked the panties.

"Here, they smell like sex." He handed the panties to Gail.

"Mom and Dad always fuck before he stuffs them in her pussy," she said.

"What they need is some of your sweet cum. Get on the bed." She pushed Frank back on the bed and straddled him. She draped the panties over Frank's hard dick and said, "Stuff the panties back in my pussy with your cock."

She got on the bed and spread her legs wide. With every thrust of his cock a little more of the panties were pushed into her pussy.

They were only about half way in Gail's pussy when Frank came, unloading his cum in her pussy. After his orgasm subsided he finished stuffing the panties while his cock was still hard.

In the morning Gail was in the kitchen explaining to her mother about the novel way she had Frank stuff her pussy.

Frank, just coming into the kitchen, overheard them. "I can show you how it's done if you like, Mom," Frank said.

Jean looked affronted and said, "That would be incest!"

"Stop being such a prude, Mom," Frank said. "You didn't bat an eyelash when you heard Gail and I were fucking each other. Now, drop the shorts," he demanded.

Jean hesitated a moment then stood up and let her shorts fall to the floor.

"Now take off the panties."

She stepped out of her panties and sat on the kitchen table. "Start stuffing," she said. She spread her legs and hung her panties on the end of Frank's penis.

Frank got the panties all the way in Jean's pussy before he finally came. When he pulled his penis from her vagina Jean yelled at him. "Don't you dare leave me without an orgasm! If you're going to fuck me you sure as hell better make me cum."

Frank pulled a chair up between his mother's legs and started sucking and licking her clit. While Frank was eating his mother's pussy Gail got under the table and revived Frank's softening dick with a little fellatio.

It wasn't long before Frank's mother climaxed. And his dick was hard again thanks to his sister.

Jim walked in the kitchen. His wife was sitting on the kitchen table wearing no panties. His son was sitting on a hair between his wife's legs sucking on her clitoris. And his daughter was on the floor under the table giving his son a blow-job.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers