Family Matters Ch. 06

Story Info
Family Ties.
1.2k words
4.44
8k
8
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

When Peggy suggested some light bondage, Keith was hesitant.

A couple years ago he brought home a woman he'd met in the pub. She talked him to some innocent bondage and tied him up spread-eagle. When she finished fucking him she put a cock cage on his dick and locked it. It wasn't until she untied one of his wrists and left his apartment that he realized how she had really fucked him.

He searched every bar and pub for weeks looking for her. Finally, after three months he gave up and humiliated himself by going to a locksmith. Everyone in the shop laughed their asses off as the lock on his cock cage was being picked.

"There's a one hour time limit," Peggy said, bringing him back to reality. "And you can do me first."

Keith thought to himself, "She's setting a time limit and letting herself be tied up first. And she's my girlfriend and not a one night stand."

He nodded assent and told her to take off her blouse and shorts. "Leave the panties on."

She got on the bed and spread her arms and legs. Keith used the Velcro straps that were attached to the four corners of her bed to bind her. "There are some accessories in the chest at the foot of the bed," Peggy said.

He found a leather hood with a collar that buckled around her neck. Keith used the scissors to cut off her panties and....

When it was Peggy's turn she got one of those "rubber band thingies" women use for pony tails and wrapped it multiple times around the mushroom on Keith's penis. It was tight.

She took the panties he had cut off her and stuffed them in Keith's mouth before climbing on him and lowering her pussy over his cock making sure it didn't penetrate her cunt. It didn't take long for her camel-toe slide had Keith climaxing. His cock was throbbing but the rubber band stopped any of his cum from escaping from his dick. While his cock was still hard Peggy got down to business and ground her pussy on his cock and continued sliding until she had her own orgasm.

Holding the small cup at the end of Keith's cock she carefully unwrapped the rubber band. All his spent up cum shot into the cup. She grabbed his dick and squeezed out the last drop of cum then held the cup to his lips and said, "Open your mouth."

When Keith kept his mouth closed Peggy reached behind her back, grabbed his balls and applied a little pressure. "Okay, my mouth is open," he pleaded.

"Don't swallow your cum," Peggy said as she emptied the cup into his mouth. Scooting forward she lowered her pussy onto Keith's face and said, "Put your cum in my pussy where it belongs."

His mouth was filled with his cum and Peggy's pussy was firmly planted on his face. Keith had no way of asking her how he was supposed to get his cum into her pussy. The only thing he could think of was to scoop as much of his cum as he could with his tongue and try to push it in.

When Keith got as much of his cum in her pussy as he could Peggy let loose a warm yellow stream of pee all over his face.

For Spring break Keith invited Peggy to his mother's beach house in Sandestin. "When my father died my mother used his insurance money to buy a beautiful beach front house in Florida," he told her.

When they were carrying their luggage into the house Peggy's bag of sex toys fell and spilled all over the place. Brenda was fascinated, "Keith's father and I never did any of that. What's it like to be tied down?"

In the morning when Keith went on his morning run Peggy showed Brenda what it was like to be strapped down spread-eagle and naked.

Peggy put the leather hood on Brenda and buckled the collar around her neck. When she attached the nipple clamps to her nipples Brenda started to complain Peggy said, "Shut up cunt. No one asked your opinion," and put the ball gag in her mouth.

When Keith returned from his morning run he heard moans coming from his mother's bedroom. It wasn't "moans of pain" he heard, but "moans of pleasure" he heard and they were coming from his mother.

His mother was naked lying on the bed spread-eagle and Peggy was going to work on her pussy with her face buried between Brenda's legs.

Keith saw the hood on his mother and knew she couldn't see anything. He quietly dropped his pants and stepped up behind Peggy. He pulled her panties down a bit and stuck his cock between her legs. Peggy looked up for a moment then spread her legs a little and guided his cock into her pussy then went back to work on Brenda's pussy.

Just as Keith shot his load of cum into Peggy's pussy Brenda arched her back and her whole body stiffened in orgasm. Keith pulled his cock from the warmth of Peggy's wet pussy, picked his shorts up off the floor and quietly backed out of his mother's bedroom.

About 30 minutes later his mother and Peggy came into the kitchen acting as though nothing had happened. Peggy winked at Keith, put her finger up to her lips and whispered, "She doesn't know you saw!"

Both Peggy and Brenda were only wearing panties and bras. "I've just talked your mother into trying on my silk panties and bra," Peggy said.

Brenda looked a little embarrassed but asked, "How do I look?" and twirled around. She was slim and had "perky" breasts. Her nipples were swollen and hard from the nipple clamps.

Keith knew his mother had thick black pubic hair but couldn't see any through the thin silk panties. "Peggy must have shaved her," he thought to himself.

"Oh, he likes how you look, Brenda," said Peggy. "Look at the tent in his shorts.

Keith looked down at his boner. Even after fucking Peggy only a few minutes ago the sight of his mother in Peggy's shear lingerie had his dick hard and sticking straight out. When he looked up he saw his mother staring at the erection in shorts.

"He reminds me so much of his father even down to his hard penis," Brenda mused watching Keith head back to his bedroom. She had her hand in her panties. "It's been so long since I've had a hard cock in my pussy."

Peggy said, "I think I can help you with that," and told her what she had in mind.

The house was quiet when Brenda got home from the grocery store. Keith's bedroom door was cracked open so she peeked through. Keith was tied down and wearing the black leather hood like she had been when Peggy tied her down.

Peggy was stroking his hard cock when she saw Brenda in the doorway. She motioned her in the bedroom and whispered, "Now's your chance to fuck him. If you're quiet he will never know it's you.

Brenda took her shorts and panties off and climbed on Keith's hard cock lowering her pussy until it was resting on his balls. She rode his cock like she hadn't been fucked for years. Even after they had both cum she didn't want to climb off him.

When he and Peggy left he spoke to his mother, "Next time I get to tie you down!"

Brenda looked at him with surprise.

"Mom, men's cocks are pretty sensitive. Your pussy feels a lot different than Peggy's." He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers